Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,240 members, 7,780,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:03 PM

I Have No Hand In Helicopter Crash – Dasuki…commiserates With Azazi, Yakowa Fami - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have No Hand In Helicopter Crash – Dasuki…commiserates With Azazi, Yakowa Fami (16756 Views)

Governor Patrick Yakowa Of Kaduna, Fmr. NSA Owoye Azazi Die In Helicopter Crash / Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? / GEJ Mourns Police Officers Killed In Helicopter Crash In Jos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have No Hand In Helicopter Crash – Dasuki…commiserates With Azazi, Yakowa Fami by koruji(m): 3:04am On Dec 19, 2012

I Have No Hand In Helicopter Crash – Dasuki…Commiserates With Azazi, Yakowa Families

TheNational Security Adviser, NSA, Col. Sambo Dasuki, Rtd, has described as blatant falsehood some media reports indicating that he was involved in the helicopter crash that killed the Governor of Kaduna State, Mr. Patrick Yakowa, the former National Security Adviser, General Andrew Owoeye Azazi.

According to the NSA in a statement, he said, “We wish to state that the NSA, Mr Sambo Dasuki was not part of that flight that crashed because he has been out of the country on national assignment.”

The NSA, Mr. Dasuki has expressed his deep condolences to the family of his immediate predecessor, Gen. Andrew Owoeye Azazi and that of the former governor of Kaduna state, Patrick Yakowa who lost their lives along with their aides in an helicopter crash in Bayelsa state last weekend.

The statement from the office of the NSA said Mr Dasuki had already called and spoken with Mrs Alero Azazi over the death of her husband and his friend/regular 12 course mate.

http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/i-have-no-hand-in-helicopter-crash-dasuki-commiserates-with-azazi-yakowa-families/
Re: I Have No Hand In Helicopter Crash – Dasuki…commiserates With Azazi, Yakowa Fami by miiraaj: 6:59am On Dec 19, 2012
Nigerians! Quick to jump to conclusions without any evidence and proper facts.
Re: I Have No Hand In Helicopter Crash – Dasuki…commiserates With Azazi, Yakowa Fami by ndala(m): 8:55am On Dec 19, 2012
Thank you god so abi second to coment
Re: I Have No Hand In Helicopter Crash – Dasuki…commiserates With Azazi, Yakowa Fami by Tsmooth1(m): 8:56am On Dec 19, 2012
Misleading thread. The headline is different from the content. *I trow banger in this thread and runaway*

5 Likes

Re: I Have No Hand In Helicopter Crash – Dasuki…commiserates With Azazi, Yakowa Fami by simongonner: 8:57am On Dec 19, 2012
ok
Re: I Have No Hand In Helicopter Crash – Dasuki…commiserates With Azazi, Yakowa Fami by Oluabayomi1(m): 8:59am On Dec 19, 2012
either u ve hand in d crash or not,it is not a yardstick dt u ll live forever coz we shall all go
Re: I Have No Hand In Helicopter Crash – Dasuki…commiserates With Azazi, Yakowa Fami by tpapi: 9:02am On Dec 19, 2012
Anybody accusing d NSA should av his block head reexamined
Re: I Have No Hand In Helicopter Crash – Dasuki…commiserates With Azazi, Yakowa Fami by Kx: 9:05am On Dec 19, 2012
koruji:

"We wish to state that the NSA, Mr Sambo Dasuki was not part of that flight that crashed because he has been out of the country on national assignment.
http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/i-have-no-hand-in-helicopter-crash-dasuki-commiserates-with-azazi-yakowa-families/

Must one be in the country to plan?
Is that explanation relevant?

10 Likes

Re: I Have No Hand In Helicopter Crash – Dasuki…commiserates With Azazi, Yakowa Fami by obicentlis: 9:05am On Dec 19, 2012
Only God knows!
Re: I Have No Hand In Helicopter Crash – Dasuki…commiserates With Azazi, Yakowa Fami by vitality22(m): 9:13am On Dec 19, 2012
ndala: Thank you god so abi second to coment
M-U-M-U
Re: I Have No Hand In Helicopter Crash – Dasuki…commiserates With Azazi, Yakowa Fami by tayejay(m): 9:15am On Dec 19, 2012
Kx:

Must one be in the country to plan?
Is that explanation relevant?

Didn't count much on d allegation bt dis statement gave me 2nd tot really. God knows best and He will give 2 each one his/her portion.

Re: I Have No Hand In Helicopter Crash – Dasuki…commiserates With Azazi, Yakowa Fami by omojesu123: 9:15am On Dec 19, 2012
pat077: wentin dem do?
blood sucking religion
Re: I Have No Hand In Helicopter Crash – Dasuki…commiserates With Azazi, Yakowa Fami by Ibangap(m): 9:15am On Dec 19, 2012
omojesu123: 4uk islam,4uk muslims.,4uk 72 virgins,4uk prophet mohamed aka Gay prophet4uk islam,4uk muslims.,4uk 72 virgins,4uk prophet mohamed aka Gay prophet
May God deliver U from dis condition.

2 Likes

Re: I Have No Hand In Helicopter Crash – Dasuki…commiserates With Azazi, Yakowa Fami by chakula: 9:16am On Dec 19, 2012
Complex dey too much in naija wetin come bring this issue? Well it was PdP affairs they are at better position to details us on how the incident had plotted.
Re: I Have No Hand In Helicopter Crash – Dasuki…commiserates With Azazi, Yakowa Fami by doctokwus: 9:25am On Dec 19, 2012
This is reducing d office of the NSA to a pedestrian level.Rational minds wud av figured out dat d crash was purely an accident;irrational minds wud av tried very hard to find a link btw d present govt& incumbent nsa to d crash;d insane are probably d only ones dat av convinced demselves it was an accident perpetuated by those in govt

1 Like

Re: I Have No Hand In Helicopter Crash – Dasuki…commiserates With Azazi, Yakowa Fami by jimino(m): 9:32am On Dec 19, 2012
Dansuki dey fear abi na guilty conscience dey worri am
Re: I Have No Hand In Helicopter Crash – Dasuki…commiserates With Azazi, Yakowa Fami by lat4real: 9:36am On Dec 19, 2012
omojesu123: 4uk islam,4uk muslims.,4uk 72 virgins,4uk prophet mohamed aka Gay prophet4uk islam,4uk muslims.,4uk 72 virgins,4uk prophet mohamed aka Gay prophet

Guy you dey madt ni?

1 Like

Re: I Have No Hand In Helicopter Crash – Dasuki…commiserates With Azazi, Yakowa Fami by mohabdul54: 9:36am On Dec 19, 2012
I NEED NOT INSULT U OR THE PROPHET U CLAIM TO ADORE because IN REAL FACT U AREN'T HIS FOLLOWER BUT ONLY BIDING UR HEART DESIRE, ITS DUE TO UR TYPE OF PERSON THAT THIS COUNTRY KNOWS NO PEACE: LACK OF TOLERANCE FOR OTHERS FAITH AND BELIEF.MAY ALLAH MAKE U SEE D LIGHT.

6 Likes

Re: I Have No Hand In Helicopter Crash – Dasuki…commiserates With Azazi, Yakowa Fami by ochukoccna: 9:37am On Dec 19, 2012
@ doctokwus,you should expect pedestrian thinking seeing the death of Azazi weakens Ebele securitywise
What do you expect,seeing sinking men grasp at anything and everything
Re: I Have No Hand In Helicopter Crash – Dasuki…commiserates With Azazi, Yakowa Fami by Chanchit: 9:38am On Dec 19, 2012

Who is this Ashiaraba..! Mods when are you going to ban this fool that has been derailing all threads...!?

1 Like

Re: I Have No Hand In Helicopter Crash – Dasuki…commiserates With Azazi, Yakowa Fami by ivy77: 9:42am On Dec 19, 2012
It is only a toddler that will still be asking why these men died. This was a pure assassination by the Arewa Mafias Who believe that it is a crime for a Christian to be in Kaduna Seat of Power. They claim that, Kaduna is the northern headquarter and for a christian to be a governor is akin to christian ruling mecca.

Most of you that are not in Kaduna will not know how tense the politics have been ever since Yakowa became governor. So many attempt were made to eliminate him but being a peace loving man he refuse to let those things publish on the media.

Do you know that it was these northern mafias that appointed him to go and represent them in the burial of Otondo’s family? Yakowa was adviced by a close friend not to go but he refused. Yakowa was very stubborn at his decision and was not always willing to take caution. He though he could appease the muslim by being kind and generous but that is the impossibility he did not know. He was the first Governor that started free feeding for all muslim during any of their fasting in all the Local governments of the Kaduna state including the State government house.

He was once confronted by southern Kaduna people on why he choose to be so close with the very people that are seeking to eliminate him. He said, the Bible admonish us to love our enemies and do good to those who hate us.

Yakowa continue to dine with these DEMONS FORGETTING THAT YOU CAN NEVER SATISFIED SATAN UNTIL HE GET YOUR SOUL.

Those of you that are close to Jonathan, please inform that man to learn from what happen to Yakowa otherwise the same thing will happen to him.

8 Likes

Re: I Have No Hand In Helicopter Crash – Dasuki…commiserates With Azazi, Yakowa Fami by Nobody: 9:46am On Dec 19, 2012
@ OMOJESU123 IS BETER U CHANGE UR NAME TO OMOESU123 BECAUSE U'RE MAD, WAT DOES PROPHET MOHAMMED SAW HAS TO DO WITH DIS, OMO ALE, Bleep YOU, STUPID AZZO.

4 Likes

Re: I Have No Hand In Helicopter Crash – Dasuki…commiserates With Azazi, Yakowa Fami by Abagworo(m): 9:54am On Dec 19, 2012
For a while now I've been going through this topic but yet to conclude.

Azazi blames Boko Haram attacks on PDP

The retired General made this known during the second day of the South-south economic summit where the collapse of the nation’s security challenge was deliberated on.

Tracing the rise of Boko Haram’s attack, the chief security adviser to the president stated that “the extent of violence did not increase in Nigeria until when there was a declaration by the current president that he was going to contest.”

“PDP got it wrong from the beginning, from the on-set by saying Mr A can rule, Mr A cannot rule ……according to PDP’s convention, rules and regulation and not according to the constitution and that created the climate for what has manifest itself, this way.”

He added that there is some level of political undertone to the problem.

He also noted that the bombings, suicide attacks and jail breaks that have been raging the northern part of the country “could be traced to the politics of exclusion of the PDP in the region.”

Blaming the notion of anointing candidates and the ‘do or die’ attitude of the political party, Retired General Azazi asked why “is it possible that somebody was thinking that only Mr. A could win, and that if he could not win, there would be problems in this society?”

“Let’s examine all these issues to see whether the level of violence in the North East just escalated because Boko Haram suddenly became better trained, better equipped and better funded, or something else was responsible.”

“It takes very long for somebody to be a sniper,” Mr. Azazi said.

He affirmed the level of sophistication of the group but also gave assurance that the government is aware of all their doings in a bid to addressing the issue. “I can assure you that Boko Haram can garner that level of sophistication over time, if it has not got it already. There are a lot we know that they are doing, and there are a lot that could be done to address the problem.”

“But, then I must also be quick to point out that today, even if all the leaders that we know in Boko Haram are arrested, I don’t think the problem would end, because there are tentacles. I don’t think that people would be satisfied, because the situations that created the problems are not just about the religion, poverty or the desire to rule Nigeria. I think it’s a combination of everything. Except you address all those things comprehensively, it would not work” he added.

On a final solution, the security adviser discourage just the use of force but called for a collective effort to address the economic problems of the north saying “it is not enough for us to have a problem in 2009 and you send soldiers to stop the situation, then tomorrow you drive everybody underground. You must look at what structures you need to put in place to address the problem holistically. There are economic problems in the North, which are not the exclusive prerogative of the Northerners. We must solve our problems as a country.”

He noted that the relationship between national security and development is inseparable, because “one cannot do without the other” the NSA said.

http://www.channelstv.com/home/2012/04/27/azazi-blames-boko-haram-attacks-on-pdp/
Re: I Have No Hand In Helicopter Crash – Dasuki…commiserates With Azazi, Yakowa Fami by Everfrank(m): 9:57am On Dec 19, 2012
Faceless mischief makers on nairaland. Reveal your identity if U a not a eunuch. Idiot.
Re: I Have No Hand In Helicopter Crash – Dasuki…commiserates With Azazi, Yakowa Fami by PointB: 9:57am On Dec 19, 2012
According to the NSA in a statement, he said, “We wish to state that the NSA, Mr Sambo Dasuki was not part of that flight that crashed because he has been out of the country on national assignment.”

Not that I think he did it, but this is a really silly excuse to give. How does being out of the country excuse on from having a hand in crimes committed in the country? Was Osama Bin Laden in US when they carried out the 9/11 attacks?

Very lame excuse by the NSA and Dansuki!
Re: I Have No Hand In Helicopter Crash – Dasuki…commiserates With Azazi, Yakowa Fami by MumZ(f): 10:03am On Dec 19, 2012
T-smooth:
Misleading thread. The headline is different from the content. *I trow banger in this thread and runaway*
Lol. Exatly, diff headline, diff content. D NSA is just sayn he wasn't part of those dat died in d crash; nt dat he is defendn hmslf 4rm havn a hand in d crash. OPs get ur headlines rght pls.
Re: I Have No Hand In Helicopter Crash – Dasuki…commiserates With Azazi, Yakowa Fami by Everfrank(m): 10:03am On Dec 19, 2012
ivy77: It is only a toddler that will still be asking why these men died. This was a pure assassination by the Arewa Mafias Who believe that it is a crime for a Christian to be in Kaduna Seat of Power. They claim that, Kaduna is the northern headquarter and for a christian to be a governor is akin to christian ruling mecca.

Most of you that are not in Kaduna will not know how tense the politics have been ever since Yakowa became governor. So many attempt were made to eliminate him but being a peace loving man he refuse to let those things publish on the media.

Do you know that it was these northern mafias that appointed him to go and represent them in the burial of Otondo’s family? Yakowa was adviced by a close friend not to go but he refused. Yakowa was very stubborn at his decision and was not always willing to take caution. He though he could appease the muslim by being kind and generous but that is the impossibility he did not know. He was the first Governor that started free feeding for all muslim during any of their fasting in all the Local governments of the Kaduna state including the State government house.

He was once confronted by southern Kaduna people on why he choose to be so close with the very people that are seeking to eliminate him. He said, the Bible admonish us to love our enemies and do good to those who hate us.

Yakowa continue to dine with these DEMONS FORGETTING THAT YOU CAN NEVER SATISFIED SATAN UNTIL HE GET YOUR SOUL.

Those of you that are close to Jonathan, please inform that man to learn from what happen to Yakowa otherwise the same thing will happen to him.
Where were U when all those decisions were being taken. Are U the governors PA or his wife. Idiot!

1 Like

Re: I Have No Hand In Helicopter Crash – Dasuki…commiserates With Azazi, Yakowa Fami by Azeez532(m): 10:15am On Dec 19, 2012
u need to have your head examined before it gets rotten.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

INEC Postpones Election Indefinitely In 18 Polling Units In Yobe Over Insecurity / I'm So Confident PDP Will Kick APC Out Of Power In 2019 -gov Udom / FG, Govs Seek Recruitment Of Corps Members For Community Policing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.