Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,395 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:25 AM

Girl Taken Away By Robbers After They Robbed Them in Their Family Home. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Girl Taken Away By Robbers After They Robbed Them in Their Family Home. (767 Views)

Wages Of Sin: Thunder Strikes Fleeing Robbers After Stealing From Church / One Month Old Sleeping Baby Taken Away By Flood At Night. / Posting Priveleges Taken Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Taken Away By Robbers After They Robbed Them in Their Family Home. by Eberay(f): 5:48am On Dec 19, 2012
Pls Moderator move this 2 front page. Thanks

Hello dear friends,please help find Thelma Ngozi Okeke. She was taken away by armed robbers on Sunday morning 16/12/2012,after they robbed them in their home in Abraka.

She is a graduate of Benson Idahosa University. Till today, still no news about her. Please help in anyway you can to launch #a help find Thelma campaign or broadcast message.

God keep us all this season and keep sorrow and sorrowful news away from us and our families. Amen.

Picture below

Re: Girl Taken Away By Robbers After They Robbed Them in Their Family Home. by AbdulAdam56(m): 6:04am On Dec 19, 2012
Hmm too bad,insha allah,God wil fetch her out.
Re: Girl Taken Away By Robbers After They Robbed Them in Their Family Home. by Nobody: 6:19am On Dec 19, 2012
What kind of country is this
Re: Girl Taken Away By Robbers After They Robbed Them in Their Family Home. by Adufaye(m): 6:25am On Dec 19, 2012
if i c her i go let u knw embarassed
Re: Girl Taken Away By Robbers After They Robbed Them in Their Family Home. by outrage: 7:26am On Dec 19, 2012
Stole her away? Guy correct your english abeg!
Hope they find her.
Re: Girl Taken Away By Robbers After They Robbed Them in Their Family Home. by Obinnau(m): 7:26am On Dec 19, 2012
op pls correct ur topic, its a bit misleading, it says that she was stolen after 'evading' thier home. It means that she escaped the robbers home and also a human being cant be stolen, can they?
Re: Girl Taken Away By Robbers After They Robbed Them in Their Family Home. by Mynd44: 7:40am On Dec 19, 2012
Can an guman being be "stolen"? I think It should be Kidnaped
Re: Girl Taken Away By Robbers After They Robbed Them in Their Family Home. by Tsmooth1(m): 7:43am On Dec 19, 2012
How much dem come steal for the house?

Re: Girl Taken Away By Robbers After They Robbed Them in Their Family Home. by Emusan(m): 7:45am On Dec 19, 2012
They are kidnapners not armed robbers very soon they wil demand for millions, it is very common in Delta state.
See fine gal.... I pray God will be with her and bring her out
Re: Girl Taken Away By Robbers After They Robbed Them in Their Family Home. by azpekuliar: 10:21am On Dec 19, 2012
I pity her puccy!
Re: Girl Taken Away By Robbers After They Robbed Them in Their Family Home. by Eberay(f): 12:31am On Dec 20, 2012
azpekuliar: I pity her puccy!
May God not allow ur sisters or any member of ur family 2 experience what dis girl and her family is experience right now...

That's a heartless thing 2 say... Always think before u type. Dis girl is someone's daughter, sister a human being.
Re: Girl Taken Away By Robbers After They Robbed Them in Their Family Home. by Mynd44: 4:40am On Dec 20, 2012
^^
Actually, we tend to lose our sense of emotion over the internet as we don't connect to the victim and hence.

I do wish the poor girl is alright though. She must be scared
Re: Girl Taken Away By Robbers After They Robbed Them in Their Family Home. by azpekuliar: 6:56am On Dec 20, 2012
Eberay: May God not allow ur sisters or any member of ur family 2 experience what dis girl and her family is experience right now...

That's a heartless thing 2 say... Always think before u type. Dis girl is someone's daughter, sister a human being.

STFU you spent cvnt!

Tell me what's heartless about what I said? I have only expressed my sympathies to the victim like everybody else. I did not in anyway justify the kidnap.

That said, I still reiterate, that as part of her ordeal there's a high chance of her being brutally ra.ped serially!

(1) (Reply)

Lagos On Fire: Pls Confirm / 10 Most Miserable Places In The World By Business Insider / For Fear Of Facing ICC GEJ Has Ordered The Arrest Of More Than 15 JTF Solders.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.