Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

Farming As A Good Venture In Ogun State - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Farming As A Good Venture In Ogun State (12160 Views)

Please Advice Me On Which Business To Venture IN As A Young Graduate. / What Business Should I Venture In With N500k Startup Capital ? / Which Business Can A Student Venture Into On Campus? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Farming As A Good Venture In Ogun State by jethro2: 4:08pm On Mar 04, 2013
@ double portion. I ve mailed you the bye law and constitution
Re: Farming As A Good Venture In Ogun State by jethro2: 11:04am On Mar 06, 2013
Our youth meeting holds this week saturday 9th of march in Abeokuta. Time is 10am to 1pm.
Re: Farming As A Good Venture In Ogun State by jethro2: 5:57pm On Mar 07, 2013
We will be having our monthly youth meeting this satutday in Abeokuta. Venue is Bola Ajibola street very close to Egba Comprehensive high school. Asero Abeokuta. Time is 10am. Please invite your friends. Together we can make a difference
Re: Farming As A Good Venture In Ogun State by jethro2: 6:53pm On Mar 13, 2013
Minutes of the last meeting has been sent to members mail. We will appreciate your comment and observations.
Re: Farming As A Good Venture In Ogun State by jethro2: 6:41am On Apr 04, 2013
Dear team members, hope you ve been having great weeks and all? We thank God for his infinite mercy. Our monthly meeting will be coming up on the 13th of this month. Please put it in mind. Attendance is very important. New members are also welcome. Members please bring along one passportphotograph for the farmers registration id card. And dont forget to invite your friends. We are all welcome
Re: Farming As A Good Venture In Ogun State by jethro2: 9:24am On Apr 09, 2013
Entrepreneur Youth Meeting comes up this weekend. Saturday 13th of april 2013. Time is 10am in Abeokuta. Venue Block j Plot 9 Bola Ajibola street Asero Abeokuta
Re: Farming As A Good Venture In Ogun State by darexkey(m): 3:48am On Apr 11, 2013
Am interested, am an agricultural student in OAU. I can help to mobilize ogun citizens here in my skul and start our own coop. My email is darexkey2010@gmail.com
Re: Farming As A Good Venture In Ogun State by jethro2: 6:35am On Apr 24, 2013
If youi are interested in the federal govts farmers registration in ogun state. Please send your details as follows name, age, crops /livestock, drivers licence/national id/voters card no, bank name and phone no to this no 08064688501. The registration remain only this week. For those that have sent their details earlier, please find time to pick up your id card at our secretariat
Re: Farming As A Good Venture In Ogun State by jethro2: 6:20pm On May 03, 2013
Our monthly meeting holds on saturday 11th may 2013 in Abeokuta. The ongoing farmers registration is still on. If you have interest sent your details pls pick up your id card at our secretariat on the meeting day
Re: Farming As A Good Venture In Ogun State by kanjay(m): 7:15pm On May 03, 2013
Hello am not an indigene of ogun state can I still participate? Interested in Quail farming ..in short everytin grin
Pls send details to kbamidele@yahoo.com
Re: Farming As A Good Venture In Ogun State by jethro2: 8:31pm On May 06, 2013
Our monthly meetings will be holding this saturday 11th of May 2013. Time is 10am. Venue. Block j Plot 9 Bola Ajibola street Abeokuta Ogun State
Re: Farming As A Good Venture In Ogun State by okechukwu3: 4:10am On May 07, 2013
uzodi2002@yahoo.com
Re: Farming As A Good Venture In Ogun State by jethro2: 9:08am On May 07, 2013
Thanks for the interest. Please try to be at the meeting on Saturday. I will forward the bye law to you
Re: Farming As A Good Venture In Ogun State by jethro2: 8:30pm On May 07, 2013
@ Okechukwu, I ve mailed you the bye law. we will be having this months meeting saturday. you can join us
Re: Farming As A Good Venture In Ogun State by jethro2: 3:15pm On May 09, 2013
The Federal Farmers registration form is still available. It will close next week. If you have people that have not registered endeavour to send their details to 08064688501
Re: Farming As A Good Venture In Ogun State by jethro2: 5:44pm On Aug 16, 2013
Our team is moving on with the joint youth mechanised farming. Lets feed the nation. The future is now. Mail adesola_yinka@yahoo.com or call 08064688501
Re: Farming As A Good Venture In Ogun State by Buddhar(m): 9:04pm On Aug 16, 2013
ogbongenet: QUAIL FARMIN…….QUICK CASH……
This is indeed a priceless information! I'm very much interested, my maail; olabodeadebayo@gmail.com tnx.
Quail farming is an uncommon farming business in Nigeria, but the few people that have embraced it are not only smiling to banks, they are also enjoying both the nutritional and health values derived from consuming it
Considering the large number of poultry farmers in Kaduna that have embraced quail farming, it is no doubt one booming farming business that is gradually taking over chicken poultry business in most parts of the north. The high rate of returns and low cost of investment as well rearing them are some of the reasons many farmers are fast resorting to quail farming. In Zaria alone, there are more than 50 farms where quail are reared and sold. The fact that the birds grow and reach maturity stage faster and lay eggs within two months, compared with the six-month maturity period of chickens for whether egg-laying or consumption, attract them to farmers who see the business as a better and more sustainable investment to explore.
From market surveys both in Zaria and Kaduna, a female quail bird sells for N500 while the male goes for between N250 and N300. Its speckled eggs go for between N20 and N25. The bird’s high nutritional and market value encourage many chicken poultry farmers to abandon the business for quail farming. The NEWS gathered that these financial and health benefits, especially the high and quick returns on investment, largely explained farmers’ rush into the business in Jos where it first started, and in Kano, Kaduna and other states in the north where it is booming now. But it is very difficult for people in the southwest who wish to go into quail farming due to the problem of getting quail chicks for starting. Good news the problem has now been solved because you can easily get it now in Ibadan. I started the business just three months ago but glory be to God I earn nothing less than 4000 Naira every day.
BENEFIT OF QUAIL FARMING
It is very easy to maintain
It is not capital intensive compare to poultry farming
High return in a very short time (quail start laying at 45 day old)
It require small space
Quail egg are now recommended in the hospital which makes a good business
Here are some additional benefits you might get from eating quail eggs.:
* acquire a strong immunity system and improve metabolism.
* contain important quantity of calcium easy to assimilate.
* help healing gastritis, ulcer.
* increase hemoglobin level, remove heavy metals, toxins from blood.
* help in the treatment of tuberculosis, asthma,.
* diabetes
* contain ovomucoid protein, used in the production of anti allergic drugs.
* help inhibit cancerous growth.
* help eliminate and remove stones from liver, kidneys and bladder.
* stimulate intellectual activity.
* may accelerate recuperation after blood stroke and help strengthen heart muscle.
* are a powerful stimulant of intimate potency. They nourish the prostrate gland with useful substances, phosphorus, proteins and vitamins and therefore help restore intimate potency.

FOR FURTHER INFO TYPE QUAIL FARMING OR BENEFIT OF QUAIL EGG ON GOOGLE.

TO START QUAIL FARMING CONTACT ME ON 08060115253 OR profindeed@yahoo.com.

Meet you at the top
Re: Farming As A Good Venture In Ogun State by Holufemi(m): 9:10pm On Aug 16, 2013
femiadenrele@gmail.com
Re: Farming As A Good Venture In Ogun State by jethro2: 10:31pm On Aug 17, 2013
For all Youth Farmers, you ve got mail.
Re: Farming As A Good Venture In Ogun State by styveke(m): 11:09pm On Aug 17, 2013
@ Jetro, can non-indegenes be part of this scheme? If yes, kindly send details as to registration and participation to styveke@gmail.com
Re: Farming As A Good Venture In Ogun State by jethro2: 1:10am On Aug 18, 2013
Will mail you sir
Re: Farming As A Good Venture In Ogun State by Holufemi(m): 7:37am On Aug 24, 2013
i'll like to be a member.kindly send details to femiadenrele@gmail.com
Re: Farming As A Good Venture In Ogun State by jethro2: 5:07pm On Aug 24, 2013
@ Holufemi. Please check your mail for the analysis.
Re: Farming As A Good Venture In Ogun State by jethro2: 6:04pm On Sep 16, 2013
For more info on Ogun state land lease for farming, send mail to adesola_yinka@yahoo.com
Re: Farming As A Good Venture In Ogun State by jethro2: 9:59pm On Oct 08, 2013
The Ogun state government land is now available for youths that have interest. Be at the saturday meeting for more details
Re: Farming As A Good Venture In Ogun State by jethro2: 10:31pm On Oct 19, 2013
I keep saying farming is the way to go. Believe me its still the best
Re: Farming As A Good Venture In Ogun State by Emkay2(m): 8:47am On Oct 22, 2013
jethro2: Mistake. 1O.OOam

good initiative..kindly add me on mukaadeyanju@gmail.com
Re: Farming As A Good Venture In Ogun State by jethro2: 4:05pm On Oct 22, 2013
Emkay@2:

good initiative..kindly add me on mukaadeyanju@gmail.com
pls be at our next meeting in Abeokuta on November 9th. New members are welcome. For details of our various farm project, visit www.facebook/enterpreneuryouthcooperative.com
Re: Farming As A Good Venture In Ogun State by olatwo(m): 10:26pm On Oct 22, 2013
jethro2: pls be at our next meeting in Abeokuta on November 9th. New members are welcome. For details of our various farm project, visit www.facebook/enterpreneuryouthcooperative.com

Please can you send the details and venue for the next meeting to my address? ; ola_bello@yahoo.com thanks.
Re: Farming As A Good Venture In Ogun State by jethro2: 10:43pm On Oct 22, 2013
Date Nov 9th The Venue is Block J Plot 9 Bola Ajibola Street Asero Abeokuta Ogun State. Time is 10am.
Re: Farming As A Good Venture In Ogun State by yemiakeem: 8:31pm On Oct 27, 2013
For ur fast growing catfish seeds contact Haykay farms @ N0 3, Olisa street behind st patrick catholic church Ikija ijebu Ogun state. yemiakeem20@gmail.com, 07038458563,08032500818 & 07058783845. products available thru out d year
Re: Farming As A Good Venture In Ogun State by Buddhar(m): 6:42am On Oct 28, 2013
Hello,
I reside in sagamu Ogun state and am about to go into fish farming, can I still do the federal govt. Farms registration and the state's. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

CBN Directs Bdcs Not To Sell FX Above 2% Margin / Nigeria’s Inflation Rate For August Hits 17.6% - NBS / Starting A Frozen Food Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.