Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,956 members, 7,806,770 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:12 PM

How To Make Someone Know That You Love Him/her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Make Someone Know That You Love Him/her (2866 Views)

"My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" / What Three Characteristics Make Someone Beautiful? / How To Make Someone Stop Loving You Without Heart Break (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Someone Know That You Love Him/her by rarepearl1(f): 2:03pm On Dec 19, 2012
Hey nairalanders! Most nigerian believe that the only way to show love is through sex but there is more to a relationship than that. Drop your comments, experiences.......
Re: How To Make Someone Know That You Love Him/her by Nobody: 2:18pm On Dec 19, 2012
Sex, care, sex, good communication, sex, sex, sex, been there for him/her, sex, affection, sex, holding hands, sex, sex, helpin each other out, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, and seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeex....

1 Like

Re: How To Make Someone Know That You Love Him/her by OCTAVO: 2:34pm On Dec 19, 2012
Lolz...
I think i‘ld like to follow this topic for a moment.
Re: How To Make Someone Know That You Love Him/her by Abbott(m): 3:20pm On Dec 19, 2012
You tell us and then we comment.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Someone Know That You Love Him/her by dmcdad: 4:35pm On Dec 19, 2012
**Following**
Re: How To Make Someone Know That You Love Him/her by Mynd44: 4:57pm On Dec 19, 2012
Communication, caring and being there for the person. Sèx is over-rated
Re: How To Make Someone Know That You Love Him/her by toksade: 5:47pm On Dec 19, 2012
Giving is the only best way to show Love. Its not only money or material things but time, way of life or habits, etc. The most important thing is that every giving must be mutual...

1 Like

Re: How To Make Someone Know That You Love Him/her by lordkpakpando: 6:47pm On Dec 19, 2012
toksade: Giving is the only best way to show Love. Its not only money or material things but time, way of life or habits, etc. The most important thing is that every giving must be mutual...
correct
Re: How To Make Someone Know That You Love Him/her by Exponental(m): 7:04pm On Dec 19, 2012
Pay ur salary in2 his/her account n beg d person 2 return wat he/she pleases.....
Re: How To Make Someone Know That You Love Him/her by Nobody: 7:12pm On Dec 19, 2012
lrguru: Sex, care, sex, good communication, sex, sex, sex, been there for him/her, sex, affection, sex, holding hands, sex, sex, helpin each other out, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, and seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeex....
. . .Smh. . .
Re: How To Make Someone Know That You Love Him/her by slimchi2k2(m): 7:20pm On Dec 19, 2012
rare pearl: Hey nairalanders! Most nigerian believe that the only way to show love is through sex but there is more to a relationship than that. Drop your comments, experiences.......
peace,understanding sex is only 2 to 3 minute joy

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Someone Know That You Love Him/her by rarepearl1(f): 7:31pm On Dec 19, 2012
toksade: Giving is the only best way to show Love. Its not only money or material things but time, way of life or habits, etc. The most important thing is that every giving must be mutual...
Re: How To Make Someone Know That You Love Him/her by rarepearl1(f): 7:45pm On Dec 19, 2012
Sex is not everything in a relationship 90% of post here are saying sex sex! But I think the best way to let someone know you love him/her is by caring, showing love and affection,someone will say how? Trust your him/her,play with each other etc sex might come in later but not the basis to show that you love that person. I was dating a guy for more than 6months only for him to come up one morning and say 'u don't love' I asked him why 'cos I know I've not been cheating on him and he was the only boyfriend I had then. And he said "because you've not had sex with me" I couldn't believe my ears. Most people forget what love is all about and they can only define sex. Well love patient,kind,humble,caring,compasionate,just name them. We don't have sex with our mothers and fathers but we still love them.
Re: How To Make Someone Know That You Love Him/her by Nobody: 11:37pm On Dec 19, 2012
rare pearl: Sex is not everything in a relationship 90% of post here are saying sex sex! But I think the best way to let someone know you love him/her is by caring, showing love and affection,someone will say how? Trust your him/her,play with each other etc sex might come in later but not the basis to show that you love that person. I was dating a guy for more than 6months only for him to come up one morning and say 'u don't love' I asked him why 'cos I know I've not been cheating on him and he was the only boyfriend I had then. And he said "because you've not had sex with me" I couldn't believe my ears. Most people forget what love is all about and they can only define sex. Well love patient,kind,humble,caring,compasionate,just name them. We don't have sex with our mothers and fathers but we still love them.

left all those grammar and face the true fact. How many BF/GF or partners can stay together for 4years without havin sex, and still tell each other 'i love u'...? U dont miss ur ex or someone u love so much just because he/she calls or text u all the time or hold hands with u, or even buys u the most expensive gift or even gives u a million bucks evry month end, u miss him/her cos or the moments u both shared havin sex. Brethren, if u dont have sex with ur babe, or feel u are been a nice guy and say abstinence is best and all that crap, i feel so so sorry for u. She will just collect ur money while another guy fvcks her and get all the love...i am just been a realist...i just cant fit to shout...
....take it or leave it o...
..every mallam to him own kettle...

(1) (Reply)

Watch The Photo And Reply#what You Can't Do Without / Picture Of An Infant Adult(a Must See Picture) / Please Help! Am Feeling Funny Around Our House-help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.