Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:25 PM

Landed Property Menu In Ikorodu - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Landed Property Menu In Ikorodu (1628 Views)

Do U Need A House Or Landed Property In Edo State? / Property Menu In Different Area Of Lagos (land & Building) / Landed Property Menu In Ikorodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Landed Property Menu In Ikorodu by boyelarry: 4:48pm On Feb 18, 2008
The following landed properties are for sale in different location in ikorodu town:\
1. 1.5 plot at bamimosu street, ipakodo. Serene environment, well secured and a tarred road. price is 6million non negotiable
2. GRA2 molatori off ibeshe road, veryu close to the landing of the 4th mainland bridge. 2 plots @ 1.2m each
3. 3/4 of a plot at fatai oloko street, lowa estate, off haruna bus stop, lagos road. price is 3m
4. 1 acre of land all to be sold together at ishasi road off ibeshe road, close to 4th mainland bridge. price 4.2m
5. Acres of land at ilemere, off ibeshe road close to the proposed 4th mainland bridge. price is 300k per plot

For further details call seggs & partners on 08029478202, 23417348083 or e mail to seggs.partners@yahoo.com
Re: Landed Property Menu In Ikorodu by desse: 5:20pm On Feb 18, 2008
hello can you make enquiry on land in opic area with c of o
Re: Landed Property Menu In Ikorodu by boyelarry: 4:17pm On Feb 20, 2008
desse, there are lands for you in this area. I have the one of 2.5million and 5million. you can call me on 08029478202 or mail seggs.partners@yahoo.com
Re: Landed Property Menu In Ikorodu by IYaeto(f): 9:36pm On Mar 02, 2008
Hmm Molatori? Is it left going to Ibeshe or right 'cos I know there are issues at Molatori regarding Obasanjo sending Bulldozers and MOPOLs to knock down a lot of houses there. So which side are you refering to?
Re: Landed Property Menu In Ikorodu by boyelarry: 2:58pm On Mar 03, 2008
Iyaeto,
The side am talking about is to the right going to ibeshe. It is close to government residential area along that road
Re: Landed Property Menu In Ikorodu by creamdream: 9:05pm On Mar 03, 2008
nice
Re: Landed Property Menu In Ikorodu by IYaeto(f): 1:01am On Mar 05, 2008
GRA on the right going to Ibeshe? where exactly?Use a land mark to describe the place. I might be interested.
Re: Landed Property Menu In Ikorodu by boyelarry: 1:17pm On Mar 05, 2008
Iyaeto,
Molatori is at the back of the fish pond on the right side of the road when you are going towards nichemtex. The road immediately after the pond leads to the area. I hope you can get the description with this.
Re: Landed Property Menu In Ikorodu by boyelarry: 4:20pm On Apr 15, 2008
Take advantage of this offer and reap the benefit in the nearest future
Re: Landed Property Menu In Ikorodu by bidodream: 12:18pm On Apr 17, 2008
i live in ikorodu prresently and will be interested in getting a landed property there.

please send me a personal mail.

bidodream@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Tank Farm Needed For 2 Years Rent Or Short-term Rent For Ago Storage / Room And Parlour Self-contain Needed In Ogba, Magodo, Ketu / Buy Your Dangote Cement Direct From The Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.