Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,951 members, 7,806,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:34 PM

Please How Can I Make Withdrawals When Paid Online? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Please How Can I Make Withdrawals When Paid Online? (559 Views)

Can I Make A 2.1 With Present CGPA Of 3.32? / Did I Make A Mistake Studying Law? / How I Make 1000 Euro In Just Two Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Can I Make Withdrawals When Paid Online? by demmy55(m): 6:04pm On Dec 19, 2012
I often see trends like ("Work at home and earn cool cash", "Make money online through blogging", "I make $3520 per month just sitting at home", "Refer one person and earn $1") but the big question is how to get the cash at hand after your services.

I have registered in referral sites that pays members for registration and referring another person. I keep seeing my payments online (just the figures) but I can't withdraw it. I'm a millionaire online but a broke arse in reality just because I have no idea on how to cash my payments. I've search various sites and blogs but couldn't get convincing results.
I'm aware of the existence of paypal, liberty, internet banking, domicilary account and the likes but I don't know how to go about them.

I'm hereby pleading on bloggers, freelance writers and other online workers to give me a step by step guide on how to cash my online payments because I know you have your various means of making your withdrawals online. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Please How Can I Make Withdrawals When Paid Online? by hustla(m): 7:34pm On Dec 19, 2012
Sign up for liberty reserve,use the account number they give you there.. You can google. Nigerian liberty reserve vendors andd you can sell to them online and they would pay. Into your Nigerian bank account..

1 Like

Re: Please How Can I Make Withdrawals When Paid Online? by demmy55(m): 9:18pm On Dec 19, 2012
hustla: Sign up for liberty reserve,use the account number they give you there.. You can google. Nigerian liberty reserve vendors andd you can sell to them online and they would pay. Into your Nigerian bank account..
Kal. Me on 08039115975

Thanks. Just opened the liberty account.

1 Like

Re: Please How Can I Make Withdrawals When Paid Online? by hustla(m): 1:43pm On Dec 24, 2012
Have you tried transferring to the liberty reserve account? What type of online business do you do? Wouldn't mind learning and exchanging ideas too..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Training On How To Carry-out Business Research $ Handle Business Effectively / Building A Great Company Culture / Facial Attendance Bio-metrics Machines For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.