Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:32 AM

Ladies What Do You Admire Most In Your Hubby? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies What Do You Admire Most In Your Hubby? (12044 Views)

Guys Which Nairaland Babe Do U Admire Most Nd Wanting 2 Meet / Ladies, Would You Let Your Hubby Do This To You On Your Wedding Day? / What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies What Do You Admire Most In Your Hubby? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 20, 2012
Nt married..+zooms off+
Re: Ladies What Do You Admire Most In Your Hubby? by chacha3(f): 4:21pm On Dec 20, 2012
He is calm and very caring.he is also humble to a fault, great wit d kids,change diapers,go to d mkt. Infact I admire a lot of tins abt him.I count myslf lucky.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies What Do You Admire Most In Your Hubby? by MumZ(f): 4:29pm On Dec 20, 2012
Hs temper, smehw I always find it funny wen hs angry. I burst out laughn always wen hs tryn 2 scold me, @ d end he jst lks @ me n hisses. Apart 4rm dat hs a great cook n he always ends up wit d hard chores.
Re: Ladies What Do You Admire Most In Your Hubby? by Wahala90: 4:56pm On Dec 20, 2012
chacha3: great wit d kids, change diapers, go to d mkt.
Sounds like he doesn't have job

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Do You Admire Most In Your Hubby? by Pain(m): 5:09pm On Dec 20, 2012
So far, it appears everyone here is married to handsome and very nice hubbies. Okay let's hear from those with ugly and bad hubbies.
Re: Ladies What Do You Admire Most In Your Hubby? by Sberries: 5:27pm On Dec 20, 2012
He's very loving 'n understanding.
And a cheerful giver (you know what I mean wink) He's always ready.

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Do You Admire Most In Your Hubby? by kaposky(f): 5:50pm On Dec 20, 2012
His smiles and curiousity.
His caring habit.
His giving style...
Re: Ladies What Do You Admire Most In Your Hubby? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 20, 2012
Wahala90:

grin grin grin laugh won kill me my belle won tear grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies What Do You Admire Most In Your Hubby? by andyanders: 8:27pm On Dec 20, 2012
ogugua88: Hobby or hubby?

The guy head don already kolo for the way his wife take am hence his topic

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Do You Admire Most In Your Hubby? by simdam500(m): 8:36pm On Dec 20, 2012
Wonder shall neva end! I dey manage u stil, u dey admire me. I swear if u no see ur favourite admiration in me, tons of ladies are droppin application letter. Mtchew
Re: Ladies What Do You Admire Most In Your Hubby? by unikbabe: 8:37pm On Dec 20, 2012
Mine is honest,self sacrificing(to ensure I& my kids are comfortable),doesn't go to sleep in a provoked state,so..so truly loving.many more

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Do You Admire Most In Your Hubby? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Dec 20, 2012
His IQ,always wanna be there for me no matter what,Die hard romantic(not minding am still learning),his pure heart.Infact d list goes on and on
Re: Ladies What Do You Admire Most In Your Hubby? by MOBBDEEP: 10:31pm On Dec 20, 2012
angelz: He is wonderful with d kids. When he hears his son's cry in d night, he wakes up n cuddle him, even when he's very tired.
When am tired or not feelin 2 well, l dont need 2 ask b4 he does all d domestics, evn d 1's l dont plan doin dat day.

You've got a soul-mate, helpmeet & companion sister.
Please, appreciate him back.
God bless him.
Tell him someone cherishes him.
That was the original purpose of relationship.
Re: Ladies What Do You Admire Most In Your Hubby? by swtcharissa(f): 10:38pm On Dec 20, 2012
Patiently waiting for d judgement on d ALUU4 killers on 22nd of dis month,not interested in all these,..my hubby is a great man,best husband n coolest dad...
Re: Ladies What Do You Admire Most In Your Hubby? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Dec 20, 2012
Okija_juju:

@ OP

Is this your wife?! undecided

this jus made me weak lmao
Re: Ladies What Do You Admire Most In Your Hubby? by swtcharissa(f): 10:46pm On Dec 20, 2012
Like I was saying,sooo cool a guy,physically when I look at him every mrg I always feel like swallowing him up...if u knw wat I mean,spiritually,he is my mentor,academically,he takes the lead,career wise he is not scared of my sucess at all....but dis my bobo is very unromantic ooo,not a woman petter at all but very understanding,,for better,for worse
Re: Ladies What Do You Admire Most In Your Hubby? by swtcharissa(f): 10:51pm On Dec 20, 2012
Wahala90:
that guy is finished,did I hea® her say admire...ewoooooooooooo
Re: Ladies What Do You Admire Most In Your Hubby? by adiona(f): 10:56pm On Dec 20, 2012
No plenty talk o, na as him dey service my engine i admire pass. Him get Phd 4 dat one.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies What Do You Admire Most In Your Hubby? by Nobody: 12:34am On Dec 21, 2012
First of all I want to thank the Lord for my man,
To Nu Chineke anyi
There are many things I like about the man that God personally handpicked for me
A whole bunch of stuff but let me mention a few

1. His pocket

2. His wallet

3.his Benjamins

Last but not the least

4.His ability sometimes not to notice when the above three have been tampered with

Eyin Oluwa logooooo

I thank God for his life
Re: Ladies What Do You Admire Most In Your Hubby? by 5much(m): 7:55am On Dec 21, 2012
Baby mama: First of all I want to thank the Lord for my man,
To Nu Chineke anyi
There are many things I like about the man that God personally handpicked for me

1. His pocket

2. His wallet

3.his Benjamins

Last but not the least

4.His ability sometimes not to notice when the above three have been tampered with

Eyin Oluwa logooooo

I thank God for his life

i checked your username nd decided to chill.
Re: Ladies What Do You Admire Most In Your Hubby? by Nobody: 9:40am On Dec 21, 2012
Angel_777: He is a good cook
Henehn? May God help us oooo.
Re: Ladies What Do You Admire Most In Your Hubby? by Jumaisha(f): 9:57am On Dec 21, 2012
His effort just to make me happy. I appreciate him for that
Re: Ladies What Do You Admire Most In Your Hubby? by repogirl(f): 11:23am On Dec 21, 2012
He supports me in everything I do and believes so much in my abilities even when I'm in doubt, apologises first all-sorry most of the time. A great father to the kids and someone I know I can always count on. Not forgetting sexy as hell even with his ibotic accent, turns me on. He can do no wrong in my eyes even when he's an a-ss, he's a sexy a-ss.

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Do You Admire Most In Your Hubby? by olajmk: 11:35am On Dec 21, 2012
My hubby....First i love the fact that he's a born again xtain and his life reflects that.A wonderful cook, and can fix almost anything./very intelligent and hardworking.encourages and supports me in my biz.
Re: Ladies What Do You Admire Most In Your Hubby? by Jaykizz(m): 10:59am On Dec 23, 2012
Baby mama: First of all I want to thank the Lord for my man,
To Nu Chineke anyi

1. His pocket

2. His wallet

3.his Benjamins

Last but not the least

Eyin Oluwa logooooo

I thank God for his life
ROTFLMFAO...
Re: Ladies What Do You Admire Most In Your Hubby? by sexyeyes2012: 5:50pm On Dec 23, 2012
He, s also TDH, sexy, but doesn't even know it . He's young yet very successful. Makes plenty of money and enjoys spoiling me. Gave me dream diamond engagement ring, dream wedding, dream house. considers me his equal. He' fast learner, taught him how to cook and now he's a pro and enjoys doing it. He supports me in my career and wants me to succeed. He's very romantic, and last long in bed smiley He's not all fun only, He's good with his credit, retirement planning, ...He's not a pushover and knows when to tell me when I'm being unreasonable....All of these and he thinks he's the lucky one. I think I m the lucky one
Re: Ladies What Do You Admire Most In Your Hubby? by Jaykizz(m): 12:19pm On Dec 24, 2012
sexyeyes2012: He, s also TDH, sexy, but doesn't even know it . He's young yet very successful. Makes plenty of money and enjoys spoiling me. Gave me dream diamond engagement ring, dream wedding, dream house. considers me his equal. He' fast learner, taught him how to cook and now he's a pro and enjoys doing it. He supports me in my career and wants me to succeed. He's very romantic, and last long in bed smiley He's not all fun only, He's good with his credit, retirement planning, ...He's not a pushover and knows when to tell me when I'm being unreasonable....All of these and he thinks he's the lucky one. I think I m the lucky one
If he pts out his about u dn u'd knw dat u guyz r a hell of a match! U guyz r lucky!
Re: Ladies What Do You Admire Most In Your Hubby? by VOM: 12:25pm On Mar 27, 2013
[color=#000099][/color]
Rhapsody!:
He is a practical christian. This alone goes a long way to give me all the security I want and/or need in our relationship.
He is my best friend first, before any other title. He is very patient with me especially when I do not deserve it. He helps out in the domestic chores. He is handsome, very handsome. He does not keep late hours except its work related and unavoidable. He is an awesome lover. He is never threatened by my success and/or achievements. They are a source of pride to him. A very cool, calm and collected guy. Let me pause here for now.
.....does this kind of man exist?

(1) (2) (Reply)

At What Age Did You Have Sex / Here's An Example Of "Na Dem Dey Rush Us". See Babes Sha. (pic) / The Smell Of My Cousin's Private Part Is Killing Me - Lady Raises Alarm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.