Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,351 members, 7,808,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:06 AM

does she love me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / does she love me? (869 Views)

I Wonder If She Love Me / What Does She Mean By Uploading This?! **pics** / My Co-worker Sent Me This Text This Mortning_does She Love Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

does she love me? by naijachix(m): 7:07pm On Feb 18, 2008
modified. wanted to delete, but cant figure out how!
Re: does she love me? by TOYOSI20(f): 7:10pm On Feb 18, 2008
Just let her know how u feel,

And then u guys can proceed from there.

Good luck to u.
Re: does she love me? by omega25red(m): 7:11pm On Feb 18, 2008
Dud e best advice, play it cool don't force anything if she still feels the same like you do, she would find a reason to break it off with other guy to be with you.
Re: does she love me? by bricksvill: 7:25pm On Feb 18, 2008
just be careful. . .

all that glitters. . .
Re: does she love me? by naijachix(m): 7:43pm On Feb 18, 2008
girl/guys pls let me know what you think. dont just 'pip n pass'.
Re: does she love me? by Eclairs: 8:00pm On Feb 18, 2008
Another sad situation to be in. Gs you'd have to tell her wht you think and see how she reacts to it. But you would have to give her the freedom to choose between you and the boyfriend cz she may find it difficult to break his heart even though she's got feelings for you but I think the best you can do is show her you care, treat her wit respect and understand her situation. The case would hv been different if there was no one in the picture.

For now, stayin friends would do but don't push things as its a very difficult position to be in. Meanwhile improve your social life and let her know your stand. You are not alone in this.
Re: does she love me? by naijachix(m): 10:15am On Feb 19, 2008
@Eclairs, thanks really. i'm lifted.

thanks nairalanders. . .you guys are great!
Re: does she love me? by sagitarius(m): 9:54pm On Feb 19, 2008
let her know then go after her. i think she's still interested thats why she said she's not in a serious relationship,
Re: does she love me? by naijachix(m): 10:07am On Feb 20, 2008

(1) (Reply)

20 Things Men Should Know About Women / Ladies And Insecurity / Dating My Best Friend's Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.