Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,830 members, 7,806,334 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:57 PM

What's The Idea Behind Your Username? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's The Idea Behind Your Username? (833 Views)

Interprete Your Username / Why Did You Choose Your Username? / Need More Twitter Followers? Drop Your Username And I'd Be Glad To Follow You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What's The Idea Behind Your Username? by BlueMurder(m): 9:05am On Dec 20, 2012
I am intrigued by some NL monikers. It would be interesting to know why NLers like "mumumugu", "una be fool", "slightly mad", "mad cow", "Lesbian Boy", etc, chose those names.

Again, while user IDs such as Seun, GenBuhari, slimyem,BlueMurder, Okija juju, baby mama, etc, are quite easy to understand, it is difficult to decode the meaning of such monikers as pekelepekele, Calloti, condralbede, Ileke-Idi, Beaf, etc.

Mine was borne out of my experience in boisterous Lagos where people shout for 24 hours for no agreeable reason. What about you? What informed the choice of your username?
Re: What's The Idea Behind Your Username? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Dec 20, 2012
As the name impliesgrin
Re: What's The Idea Behind Your Username? by CrazyMan(m): 9:38pm On Dec 20, 2012
Una be fool: As the name impliesgrin
Lol... grin

(1) (Reply)

Ketu Plank Market On Fire!!! / Nominate a Christian Woman that Deserves An Award! NOMINATIONS on till April 30 / Hedonism And The West (“olowo Fi Owo Ra Iku”)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.