Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,468 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:26 PM

Photos From Service Of Songs For Yakowa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From Service Of Songs For Yakowa (9715 Views)

The Remains Of Yakowa Arrives In Kaduna / Chime Shakes-Off Death Rumour, Condoles With Yakowa, Azazi’s Families / Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos From Service Of Songs For Yakowa by lugzii: 9:35am On Dec 20, 2012
Re: Photos From Service Of Songs For Yakowa by enioladeran: 1:31pm On Dec 20, 2012
R I P
Re: Photos From Service Of Songs For Yakowa by kellynoah: 1:31pm On Dec 20, 2012
MAY HIS GENTLE SOUL REST IN PEACE AMEN.
Re: Photos From Service Of Songs For Yakowa by Emychina(m): 1:32pm On Dec 20, 2012
Re: Photos From Service Of Songs For Yakowa by ehispapa(m): 1:35pm On Dec 20, 2012
Emychina: wow,first to comment,dancing gangnam style
for your mind abi? you can see how you just displayed your foolishness

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Service Of Songs For Yakowa by heroofnigeria: 1:35pm On Dec 20, 2012
[size=38pt]MAY HIS SOUL REST IN PERFECT PEACE[/size]

Re: Photos From Service Of Songs For Yakowa by slimming: 1:38pm On Dec 20, 2012
Bye Yakowa
Re: Photos From Service Of Songs For Yakowa by XpressMethod: 1:39pm On Dec 20, 2012
Amen. Ma first time.
Re: Photos From Service Of Songs For Yakowa by moneyhungry(m): 1:40pm On Dec 20, 2012
no politician will attend his burial using plane/helicopter/private jet. they will all want to use a train...
Re: Photos From Service Of Songs For Yakowa by Opoki(m): 1:41pm On Dec 20, 2012
Yakowabration
Re: Photos From Service Of Songs For Yakowa by Oldboy1: 1:56pm On Dec 20, 2012
Why is it that it's only Yakowa and Aazazi the government is always shouting and doing everything for, what about the pilots and others in the chopper?
I think they should be remembered and honuored as well.

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Service Of Songs For Yakowa by Bolt2011(m): 1:58pm On Dec 20, 2012
RIP Patrick Ibrahim Yakowa
Re: Photos From Service Of Songs For Yakowa by BelloDare: 2:07pm On Dec 20, 2012
May your soul rest in perfect peace my Governor

1 Like

Re: Photos From Service Of Songs For Yakowa by adedayo07: 2:27pm On Dec 20, 2012
Good night Yakowa.
Re: Photos From Service Of Songs For Yakowa by GudluckIBB(m): 2:37pm On Dec 20, 2012
The painful thing is that in 2 years from now, these kids will start hustling To survive.All these people you are seeing here will abadon them.Their father might not have put the right structures in place before the incidence.By the way, were is Oronto Douglas in all of this?
Rest in peace Sir Yakowa.
Re: Photos From Service Of Songs For Yakowa by Bigboy100: 2:56pm On Dec 20, 2012
Yakowa a friend to the family and a leader extraordinare, a civil servant through and through. The nation has lost a rare gem, one of a kind Governor, paradigm of prudence and a symbol of accountability and simplicity in the pool of wealth and power. Good bye my amiable Governor,Leader and Martyr, who died in the cause of fighting evil and injustice. Kaduna state and Southern Kaduna people in general will always remember your heroic deeds. God's peace upon your family and may you rest in eternal peace with the Lord Jesus.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Service Of Songs For Yakowa by Melahou(m): 3:01pm On Dec 20, 2012
why such a display of stupidity undecided
Re: Photos From Service Of Songs For Yakowa by aryzgreat: 3:13pm On Dec 20, 2012
RIP man of peace, its well with ur soul. Those rejoicing over ur death will nt live on earth for ever!
Re: Photos From Service Of Songs For Yakowa by honeric01(m): 3:33pm On Dec 20, 2012
Old boy: Why is it that it's only Yakowa and Aazazi the government is always shouting and doing everything for, what about the pilots and others in the chopper?
I think they should be remembered and honuored as well.

Because in Nigeria, the rest 4 are "nobody" so the government don't care.
Re: Photos From Service Of Songs For Yakowa by OILOFGLADNESS: 3:53pm On Dec 20, 2012
oh what a painfull death, Yakowa RIP, may God console and comfort your wife
Re: Photos From Service Of Songs For Yakowa by Mkpotu(m): 4:06pm On Dec 20, 2012
Rest in Peace, Sir Patrick!
Re: Photos From Service Of Songs For Yakowa by ask4double(m): 4:12pm On Dec 20, 2012
Monkey!
Re: Photos From Service Of Songs For Yakowa by tpia5: 4:25pm On Dec 20, 2012
GudluckIBB: The painful thing is that in 2 years from now, these kids will start hustling To survive.All these people you are seeing here will abadon them.Their father might not have put the right structures in place before the incidence.

hope he did.

all they need are connections to get them good jobs and they do not necessarily have to hustle to survive if they have a good educational background and dont live extravangantly.

are they still in school?
Re: Photos From Service Of Songs For Yakowa by MIKOLOWISKA: 5:17pm On Dec 20, 2012
WHERE'S BOKO WHEN YOU NEED EM.O HOW I WISH THERE WAS NO HELL.ONE MACHINE GUN WILL STOP ALL THIS NONSENSE PPL WASTING AND STEALING OUR MONEY
Re: Photos From Service Of Songs For Yakowa by tpia5: 5:19pm On Dec 20, 2012
posts like the above should be removed from the thread.

help this f.ool to help himself.
Re: Photos From Service Of Songs For Yakowa by oluwadare26(m): 5:27pm On Dec 20, 2012
Re: Photos From Service Of Songs For Yakowa by MIKOLOWISKA: 6:05pm On Dec 20, 2012
tpia@:
posts like the above should be removed from the thread.

help this f.ool to help himself.
NOW I KNOW WHY WE NOT MOVING FORWARD AS A COUNTRY.PPL LIKE YOU ALLOWED TO VOTE
Re: Photos From Service Of Songs For Yakowa by tpia5: 6:09pm On Dec 20, 2012
more like the educational system producing twats like you.

stop derailing the thread.
Re: Photos From Service Of Songs For Yakowa by mikolo80: 6:19pm On Dec 20, 2012
IS IT THE DERAILING UR WORRIED ABT OR THE FACT THAT THE TREE OF LIBERTY MUST BE ALBEIT SADLY WATERED FROM TIME TO TIME WITH THE BLOOD OF TYRANTS AS WELL AS PATRIOTS.GOOD RIDDANCE TO BAD RUBBISH I SAY.TO HELL WITH ALL THIS HOLIER THAN THOT ATTITUDE.IF A DEAD MAN A THIEF CALL HIM A THIEF AND SEE HOW QUICKLY OTHERS ARRANGE THEM SELVES.BESIDES YOU NEED TO WASH UR MOTH WITH SOAP OR GET A BETTER EDUCATION SO YOU CAN DEBATE AND NOT HURL INSULTS LIKE A CHILD OR INCOMPETENT DICTATOR.COS I KNOW UR MOM BROUTIGU YOU UP BETTER THAN THIS
Re: Photos From Service Of Songs For Yakowa by tpia5: 6:49pm On Dec 20, 2012
^since june, you still havent found some d.aft female with similar i.diotic mindset like your own to keep you busy and deliver nl from your type of senseless rantings?

https://www.nairaland.com/978865/mature-female-no-string-attached

nobody even replied your thread, haba, are you ugly or something.

hope its not something else, because na even ugly men dey date women pass?

are you by any chance a eunuch, just asking. Your posts give that impression.
Re: Photos From Service Of Songs For Yakowa by tpia5: 6:51pm On Dec 20, 2012
you've also been needing sugar mummy for over a year:

https://www.nairaland.com/796585/need-sugar-mummy-ibadan-lagos

this is serious, women help this fellow nah.
Re: Photos From Service Of Songs For Yakowa by mikolo80: 7:20pm On Dec 20, 2012
YEAH WHAT WITH THE WHOLE UNEMPLOYMENT THING .WHY YOU THINK AM RIPPE AT THE GUYS WHO WRECKED THE COUNTRY.BUT I SEE YOU CLAIM TO BE IN THE LAND DOWN UNDER SO I UNDERSTAND HOW YOU WONT UNDERSTAND WHY DESPERATE TIMES CALL FOR DESPERATE MEASURES.OR MAYBE YOU DO AND AND HAD TO MOVE ALMOST 1 DAY AWAY BY AIR TO ESCAPE.ANY WAY A BA YIN YO O.OUR OWN GO SOON COME ONE DAY WHAT WITH THE POLITICIANS DROPPING LIKE LEAVES.SARAKI LAM AND NOW TWO MORE WITH PATIENCE DIEZANI ON THE QUEUE.2013 GO'N BE INTERESTING UNLESS UR MARRIED TO OR RELATED TO THESE PPL IN WHICH CASE BUCKLE UP COS ITS GO'N BE A BUMPY RIDE

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Takes Delivery Of 800 Marcopolo Buses From Brazil / Ogah Denies Collecting Money From Ikpeazu, Vows To Retrieve His “stolen Mandate” / Kwara Gov: We Must Fulfill Our Promises We Don't Want To Be Stoned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.