Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,891 members, 7,806,597 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:49 PM

Why Has God Not Destroyed Nairaland Atheists Yet? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Has God Not Destroyed Nairaland Atheists Yet? (2621 Views)

Nairaland Atheists, Let's Rebrand. / Understanding Atheism. Nairaland atheists C'mon! / Place all your difficult questions for Nairaland atheists here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Has God Not Destroyed Nairaland Atheists Yet? by Delafruita(m): 5:27pm On Dec 20, 2012
Omo Alata:

New International Version Ezekiel 18:32
For I take no pleasure in the death of anyone, declares the Sovereign LORD. Repent and live!
but he continually sends his "children" on killing rages.how ironic
Re: Why Has God Not Destroyed Nairaland Atheists Yet? by Delafruita(m): 5:28pm On Dec 20, 2012
dopeJemi: aaah!

U calL God an idiotic fooL n a coward

God is RealLy mercifuL

Nau I know y dey sang dat song " thank God, God no be Man" if not I don't fink u wud av seen d end of 2day

U better be very carefuL, its peeps Like u dat make me wish d worLd wud just end so u can witness heaven n helL

I hope 2 see u on judgment day saying dese things 2 God's face

Its a pity
judgement day?people still believe in that balderdash?
Re: Why Has God Not Destroyed Nairaland Atheists Yet? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Dec 20, 2012
Bélla3: .I LOVE SARCARSM, DNT YOU?

there is no other figure of speech so noble.
there it lies when u say atheists are fools who refuse to accept truth.
there it dances when ur signature is compared to what u stand for.
and ofcourse, there it laughs its butt off when u say Christians are wise, extraordinary and lest i forget, brave beings.

1 Like

Re: Why Has God Not Destroyed Nairaland Atheists Yet? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Dec 20, 2012
inurmind:

and ofcourse, there it laughs its butt off when u say Christians are wise, extraordinary and lest i forget, brave beings.

You will find out that FOOL is a decent word when compared to the most despicable , childish and gutter language used by atheists on this forum.
Re: Why Has God Not Destroyed Nairaland Atheists Yet? by Delafruita(m): 5:31pm On Dec 20, 2012
dopeJemi:

I hear u

Buh onLy d end shalL telL

U'lL be wiv ur Master, I'lL be wiv my Father(God)

Den we'lL know hu wud be in pains
very funny
Re: Why Has God Not Destroyed Nairaland Atheists Yet? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Dec 20, 2012
What makes me laugh ever so often ,is observing how consumed atheists are with the GOD-Factor on a 24/7 basis.

Hilarious grin

Something is really biting you guys !

I am in a Christmasy mood from today and quite ready to bash Nairaland atheists until the New Year.
Re: Why Has God Not Destroyed Nairaland Atheists Yet? by Meegadough: 5:32pm On Dec 20, 2012
Smh
Re: Why Has God Not Destroyed Nairaland Atheists Yet? by Delafruita(m): 5:33pm On Dec 20, 2012
frosbel:

You will find out that FOOL is a decent word when compared to the most despicable , childish and gutter language used by atheists on this forum.

and when christians use words such as heathen,gentile,evil,condemned etc.....................
Re: Why Has God Not Destroyed Nairaland Atheists Yet? by OmoAlata(f): 5:34pm On Dec 20, 2012
Delafruita: but he continually sends his "children" on killing rages.how ironic

You push and push and push

Be sure of this: The wicked will not go unpunished, but those who are righteous will go free.
Re: Why Has God Not Destroyed Nairaland Atheists Yet? by Bella3(f): 5:34pm On Dec 20, 2012
inurmind:

*laughing in calloti's mu che che che* ehen what do i stand for
And when did i say christians are wise extraordinary and brave
Who told you am a christian

I sure love SARCARSM
Re: Why Has God Not Destroyed Nairaland Atheists Yet? by Delafruita(m): 5:36pm On Dec 20, 2012
frosbel: What makes me laugh ever so often ,is observing how consumed atheists are with the GOD-Factor on a 24/7 basis.

Hilarious grin

Something is really biting you guys !
something is really biting atheists indeed.religion is the problem with our nation we havent progressed as much as we should have because of the bane of religion.our children continue to grow in an atmosphere of fear and distrust because religion has created a division.atheist nations have developed very fast and the "religious" nations which claim to have the blessings of yahweh and allah keep retrogressing.who is fooling who?its clear religion is a curse.god should be expelled from our society so we can move forward and create a great country
Re: Why Has God Not Destroyed Nairaland Atheists Yet? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Dec 20, 2012
Another way to look at it is, why would a Parent destroy or reject a Foolish child.

They will keep giving him/her multiple chances to change and come to his/her senses , until that child either becomes a better person or literally derails to the point of no redemption.

1 Like

Re: Why Has God Not Destroyed Nairaland Atheists Yet? by Delafruita(m): 5:39pm On Dec 20, 2012
Omo Alata:

You push and push and push

Be sure of this: The wicked will not go unpunished, but those who are righteous will go free.
killing and skinning 500 human beings to appease a father-in-law was righteous?
killing folks with the jawbone of an ass was righteous?killing little kids in gaza is righteous?
Re: Why Has God Not Destroyed Nairaland Atheists Yet? by Delafruita(m): 5:39pm On Dec 20, 2012
frosbel: Another way to look at it is, why would a Parent destroy or reject a Foolish child.

They will keep giving him/her multiple chances to change and come to his/her senses , until that child either becomes a better person or literally derails to the point of no redemption.
why then will the papa create hellfire from the beginning?
Re: Why Has God Not Destroyed Nairaland Atheists Yet? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 20, 2012
Delafruita: something is really biting atheists indeed.religion is the problem with our nation we havent progressed as much as we should have because of the bane of religion.our children continue to grow in an atmosphere of fear and distrust because religion has created a division.atheist nations have developed very fast and the "religious" nations which claim to have the blessings of yahweh and allah keep retrogressing.who is fooling who?its clear religion is a curse.god should be expelled from our society so we can move forward and create a great country

Is religion really the problem of Nigeria ?

Is the problem not really that of gross corruption and moral ineptitude caused by not just the religious but Nigerians in general, from the top to bottom and bottom to top.
Re: Why Has God Not Destroyed Nairaland Atheists Yet? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Dec 20, 2012
Delafruita: why then will the papa create hellfire from the beginning?

2 quick things :

1. Hell does not exist today

2. Hell is an appointment every sinner has for the purpose of permanent extinguishing of their existence.

It is not some everlasting place of endless torment as many of us were made to believe.
Re: Why Has God Not Destroyed Nairaland Atheists Yet? by cyrexx: 5:43pm On Dec 20, 2012
frosbel:

Who told you God is offended or even cares ?

From the way he threatens hell fire on those who dont believe him, it is obvious he cares what we believe and he is offended when we believe what he doesnt want us to believe.

It's like an ant running up to me shouting, kill me if you can , common kill me now.

Tell you what, I will laugh myself into a possible stomach ache.

Same thing, God is love and also quite patient, why would he want to destroy people just because of their ignorance. He will though one day laugh them to scorn.

tell me what kind of a sick crazy man will be waiting for the day he mock some mere ants who dont believe him?
A god who is waiting to scorn and mock and torture some mere humans is definitely not the same god who created this gigantic universe i.e. if the universe had a creator in the first place

Consider this :

Proverbs 1:
22 “How long will you who are simple love your simple ways?
How long will mockers delight in mockery
and fools hate knowledge?

23 Repent at my rebuke!
Then I will pour out my thoughts to you,
I will make known to you my teachings.
24 But since you refuse to listen when I call
and no one pays attention when I stretch out my hand,
25 since you disregard all my advice
and do not accept my rebuke,
26 I in turn will laugh when disaster strikes you;
I will mock when calamity overtakes you—
27 when calamity overtakes you like a storm,
when disaster sweeps over you like a whirlwind,
when distress and trouble overwhelm you.

28 “Then they will call to me but I will not answer;
they will look for me but will not find me,
29 since they hated knowledge
and did not choose to fear the Lord.
30 Since they would not accept my advice
and spurned my rebuke,
31 they will eat the fruit of their ways
and be filled with the fruit of their schemes.

32 For the waywardness of the simple will kill them,
and the complacency of fools will destroy them;
33 but whoever listens to me will live in safety
and be at ease, without fear of harm.”

do you know that it is human beings like you that penned those words?

Their agenda is to control the masses and they are sure successful

1 Like

Re: Why Has God Not Destroyed Nairaland Atheists Yet? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 20, 2012
cyrexx:
do you know that it is human beings like you that penned those words?

Their agenda is to control the masses and they are sure successful
from the way he threatens hell fire on thos who dont believe him, it is obvious he cares what we believe and he is offended when we believe what he doesnt want us to believe.

tell me what kind of a sick crazy man will be waiting for the day he mock some mere ants who dont believe him?
A god who is waiting to scorn and mock and torture some mere humans is definitely not the same god who created this gigantic universe i.e. if the universe had a creator in the first place

66 books written by different people, most of whom never met and were separated in time by sometimes hundreds to thousands of years , yet the whole bible sings like a rhyme and is harmoniously prophetic to the point of 100% collaborative agreement between all parties.

How on earth can such a book be the invention of MAN , especially since it actually rebukes MAN for his vile activities which MAN so jealously loves and guards.

The problem is MAN wants to be free from all good MORAL Laws and would rather indulge himself at the expense of nature and others , to the point of destruction or extinction.
Re: Why Has God Not Destroyed Nairaland Atheists Yet? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Dec 20, 2012
Bélla3: *laughing in calloti's mu che che che* ehen what do i stand for
And when did i say christians are wise extraordinary and brave
Who told you am a christian

I sure love SARCARSM

if u are not a Christian then what are u?
Re: Why Has God Not Destroyed Nairaland Atheists Yet? by Delafruita(m): 5:55pm On Dec 20, 2012
frosbel:

Is religion really the problem of Nigeria ?

Is the problem not really that of gross corruption and moral ineptitude caused by not just the religious but Nigerians in general, from the top to bottom and bottom to top.
the problem is religion.religion creates false hope.religion is what makes a church like RCCG organize a "holy ghost congress" and invite chief corruption office to give a keynote address.religion is what makes such churches embark on prayers for corrupt officials while saying "its god that puts people into authority and so we should pray for them".religion is what makes the people meek.it hinders them from actively pushing their leaders and demanding accountability and good giovernance
Re: Why Has God Not Destroyed Nairaland Atheists Yet? by Bella3(f): 5:56pm On Dec 20, 2012
inurmind:

if u are not a Christian then what are u?
i am a BELIEVER. Lol.
Re: Why Has God Not Destroyed Nairaland Atheists Yet? by manmustwac(m): 6:00pm On Dec 20, 2012
@post
Because God can't do it. Its that simple & straightforward. He even has to rely on his local nairaland theists to do his bidding for him.
Re: Why Has God Not Destroyed Nairaland Atheists Yet? by Nobody: 6:05pm On Dec 20, 2012
manmustwac: @post
Because God can't do it. Its that simple & straightforward. He even has to rely on his local nairaland theists to do his bidding for him.

"Because the sentence against an evil deed is not executed speedily, the heart of the children of man is fully set to do evil" - Ecclesiastes 8:11
Re: Why Has God Not Destroyed Nairaland Atheists Yet? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Dec 20, 2012
frosbel:

I'm sorry frosbel but I am not 75 years old.
do not expect me to be a conservative atheist.
I do not know if u have realised it but the times have changed. nobody listens to classical music anymore, what u hear is RnB. nobody is swayed by jazz anymore, what gets the crowd going is hip-hop.
things of the past, if they still exist, have been remodeled and modernised.
for a cocky man of ur age, whatever it might be, if u cannot change don't expect the world to wait for u.
if u are looking for people like u then go join a country club where u could be formal all day long.
the internet is obviously not the place for u.
Re: Why Has God Not Destroyed Nairaland Atheists Yet? by cyrexx: 6:10pm On Dec 20, 2012
frosbel:

"Because the sentence against an evil deed is not executed speedily, the heart of the children of man is fully set to do evil" - Ecclesiastes 8:11

christians will never run out excuses to console themselves over their non-responsive and non-existent god.

Sorry o, your God is missing in action.

1 Like

Re: Why Has God Not Destroyed Nairaland Atheists Yet? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Dec 20, 2012
Bélla3: i am a BELIEVER. Lol.

why did I even try?
Re: Why Has God Not Destroyed Nairaland Atheists Yet? by Delafruita(m): 6:28pm On Dec 20, 2012
frosbel:

66 books written by different people, most of whom never met and were separated in time by sometimes hundreds to thousands of years , yet the whole bible sings like a rhyme and is harmoniously prophetic to the point of 100% collaborative agreement between all parties.

How on earth can such a book be the invention of MAN , especially since it actually rebukes MAN for his vile activities which MAN so jealously loves and guards.

The problem is MAN wants to be free from all good MORAL Laws and would rather indulge himself at the expense of nature and others , to the point of destruction or extinction.

dumb analogy.ever heard of composition?
Re: Why Has God Not Destroyed Nairaland Atheists Yet? by UyiIredia(m): 6:28pm On Dec 20, 2012
OP's post is just a rant just as empty as the God he so calls.
Re: Why Has God Not Destroyed Nairaland Atheists Yet? by cyrexx: 6:34pm On Dec 20, 2012
Delafruita: dumb analogy.ever heard of composition?

LOL.

He also fails to realise that it is humans (early roman catholics) who compiled and selected those books among many many others that agrees with their agenda of the masses control.
Re: Why Has God Not Destroyed Nairaland Atheists Yet? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 20, 2012
cyrexx:

LOL.

He also fails to realise that it is humans (early roman catholics) who compiled and selected those books among many many others that agrees with their agenda of the masses control.

Wonderful exhibition of ignorance.

For you information 39 of the 66 books in the bible were compiled by the Jews eons before the catholic church came into existence , the same goes for the gospels and other Key New Testament books.

Keep away from matters which are too high for your comprehension.
Re: Why Has God Not Destroyed Nairaland Atheists Yet? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Dec 20, 2012
Delafruita: dumb analogy.ever heard of composition?

Did I expect you to understand this simply analogy, hmm, not really !!!
Re: Why Has God Not Destroyed Nairaland Atheists Yet? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Dec 20, 2012
cyrexx:

christians will never run out excuses to console themselves over their non-responsive and non-existent god.

Sorry o, your God is missing in action.

Console themselves ? For whatever reason grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Need Your Prayers And Advice; Deliverance From Near Success Syndrome. / Why Is The Jewish God So Blood Thirsty? / 9 Aspects Of Christianity With Pagan Origins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.