Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

Anyone Uses Templates Here? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Anyone Uses Templates Here? (815 Views)

Get Premium Joomla Templates Here / This Is Why You Don't Buy Templates / Anyone Uses Google +? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone Uses Templates Here? by A2J(m): 12:21am On Feb 19, 2008
anyone using templates here and if yes, kindly where do you get your templates from? free or you pay for them?
Re: Anyone Uses Templates Here? by gizmokid(m): 8:15am On Feb 19, 2008
http://www.101webtemplate.com/ hope this is helpful
Re: Anyone Uses Templates Here? by OmniPotens(m): 8:22am On Feb 19, 2008
No need wasting of much time. Simply logon to http://www.google.com and type in 'free website templates' then choose from the listing whichever suits you.
Re: Anyone Uses Templates Here? by Nobody: 11:17am On Feb 19, 2008
just google it and you will get your desire result
Re: Anyone Uses Templates Here? by A2J(m): 4:41am On Feb 21, 2008
not getting good search results with google
Re: Anyone Uses Templates Here? by juintade(m): 12:09pm On Feb 21, 2008
why not refine your seach by including the industry/sector the website belong to. Also make use Yahoo, Microsft Livesearch and Ask. thought sometimes they return similar result, but just have more choices, we have all relied too much on Google, thinking if google does not supply the result, then it does not exist,
Re: Anyone Uses Templates Here? by my2cents(m): 3:31pm On Feb 21, 2008
Better yet, why don't those jumping to say A2J should employ google show A2J an example of a search term guaranteed to pull up good results?

I don dey tire with this, "just google for the information" jargon. Just because one person is smart enough to use it doesn't mean that others can too. Besides, what would happen if , for example, you went to a doctor's office and told him/her what is wrong with you and the doctor turned around and said, "Just do this" or "just do that"? How would you feel without guidance?

Show him an example, peradventure he doesn't know how to do that for himself. Now, if after that example is shown he still has issues, we can run him out of town. Until then, I think we owe it to A2J (as well as others in the future) to come up with good search terms.

As always, my 2 cents.
Re: Anyone Uses Templates Here? by uspry1(f): 4:11pm On Feb 21, 2008
@A2J

Simple use www.google.com, enter the blank field as shown below then hit "Google Search" button.

- free Dreamweaver templates

- free web templates

- free Flash templates

- free templates for photoshop

- free Frontpage templates

You have to go through all results clicking every links of free templates you find suitable to your needs.
Re: Anyone Uses Templates Here? by A2J(m): 4:32am On Feb 22, 2008
@my2cents,

Thanks, you have always been understanding, you are really a blessing to nairaland. God blessing to you my man.

@uspry1

Thanks to you too, i will try your tips now and see if i got something

(1) (Reply)

I Am Happily Retiring From Web Dev, And Nairaland Too / Webmaster Certification & Get 1 Year Bsc(hons) In Computing In Uk / I Need A Domain With .com.ng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.