Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,638 members, 7,801,843 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

Who Owns Globacom Telecoms? IBB Or Mike Adenuga? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Who Owns Globacom Telecoms? IBB Or Mike Adenuga? (2279 Views)

Eniola Adenuga And Maggie Ogun In Court Over Child Custody / Nigerian Billionaire Mike Adenuga Offers $600m For Ivorian Mobile Phone Company. / Mike Adenuga: 12 Things You Didn’t Know About Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Owns Globacom Telecoms? IBB Or Mike Adenuga? by wbankz(m): 11:17pm On Dec 20, 2012
Few months after mike adenuga jr was confered with d highest national merit award (GCON) apart from the GCFR which is for the president, he donated a whooping sum of 500million naira to the bayelsa state government in related to the flood mishaps in the state...before this time globacom telecoms chief excutive in person of mike adenuga jr as being described by many as big spender, from sponsors of big event in the country,donation in terms of cash, deals n the likes...u can't but admit he as everything at his feet.But what baffle me is the claims from many quaters that he is just a front man for IBB, that globalcom actually belongs to babangida..if we could remember he was witch hunt by the EFCC during d IBB presidential campaign saga, which of course adenuga escaped from the country enroute Ghana. To cut the whole story short my question is who truly owns globacom telecoms Mike adenuga jr or IBB?
Re: Who Owns Globacom Telecoms? IBB Or Mike Adenuga? by Omexonomy: 11:24pm On Dec 20, 2012
@op why will anyone be asking such stupid question that nobody can answer or are u contemplating kidnaping IBB or Adenuga.
Re: Who Owns Globacom Telecoms? IBB Or Mike Adenuga? by Omexonomy: 11:25pm On Dec 20, 2012
@op why will anyone be asking such stupid question that nobody can answer or are u contemplating kidnaping IBB or Adenuga?
Re: Who Owns Globacom Telecoms? IBB Or Mike Adenuga? by wbankz(m): 11:40pm On Dec 20, 2012
Am supersure thats what u have top of ur agenda list.. to kidnap abi?
Re: Who Owns Globacom Telecoms? IBB Or Mike Adenuga? by Techwriter: 1:03am On Dec 21, 2012
To cut the whole story short my question is who truly owns globacom telecoms Mike adenuga jr or IBB?
Point of correction: you have not cut a long story short buh have extended a short story long. Now Nairalanders will branch out from different angles with headache over another's wealth.

That's how one lazybone came on Nairaland to analyze Oyedepos statement that the jets were not born with church money

Re: Who Owns Globacom Telecoms? IBB Or Mike Adenuga? by bukahands(m): 1:28am On Dec 21, 2012
Must u create a thread to ask this silly question ?

(1) (Reply)

Free Report; Secrets To Make Money With Expired Domain Parking / I Need Ur Help On How To Register My Shop On Konga,pls!!! / Best Natural Sugar Substitutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.