Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,558 members, 7,809,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:28 PM

I Need A Gel For A Serious - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need A Gel For A Serious (786 Views)

I Cant Ask A Gel Out / Cnt Sex A Gel 4 About 2 Minute Am Wet / I Need A Gel Within The Age 20-25 For A Serious Reletionship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Gel For A Serious by jossytes: 1:53am On Dec 21, 2012
Am 26, had a break up in jan and I think its tym to move on. If u r in for a serious reletnship, pls send an sms to dis numba 08168512830 or mail me at jossytes@yahoo.com
Re: I Need A Gel For A Serious by 190theclown: 2:03am On Dec 21, 2012
Ladies what are y'all waiting for

get going

contact grin grin
Re: I Need A Gel For A Serious by Bacteriocin(m): 2:15am On Dec 21, 2012
jossytes: Am 26, had a break up in jan and I think its tym to move on. If u r in for a serious reletnship, pls send an sms to dis numba 08168512830 or mail me at jossytes@yahoo.com
I doubt it if you can get a good girl this way: awon oloso lo ma ba e ta bayi!
If you need a good girl, then you walk the path you are likely to meet them. E.g any gathering where and when you can access her yourself instead of saying such here: which girl here will tell you she is not good?
Re: I Need A Gel For A Serious by Lexusgs430: 3:07am On Dec 21, 2012
Sounds like you need KY Gel!!! What is a gel for a serious....... (so many things come to mind)
Re: I Need A Gel For A Serious by dmcdad: 4:54am On Dec 21, 2012
Bacteriocin:
I doubt it if you can get a good girl this way: awon oloso lo ma ba e ta bayi!
If you need a good girl, then you walk the path you are likely to meet them. E.g any gathering where and when you can access her yourself instead of saying such here: which girl here will tell you she is not good?

@bolded.... Lol.... Anywayz, you are right jare
Re: I Need A Gel For A Serious by Nobody: 5:00am On Dec 21, 2012
Lexusgs430: Sounds like you need KY Gel!!! What is a gel for a serious....... (so many things come to mind)

I have some if he needs to borrow it.. I always have a good time when the gel is involved wink
Re: I Need A Gel For A Serious by vivianc(f): 8:22am On Dec 21, 2012
Before I apply, could you please show me a copy of your bank details. tongue tongue
Re: I Need A Gel For A Serious by freecocoa(f): 8:32am On Dec 21, 2012
Is it that this dude couldn't locate where to buy Gel in his area or what?

Well OP, just enter any cosmetics shop or pharmacy and ask for gel, depending on which type you want and what you need it for.
Re: I Need A Gel For A Serious by Nobody: 8:39am On Dec 21, 2012
You are not serious at all. You want a woman for a serious relationship and you think Nairaland is the proper place to search for one. What you would eventually get here, you would wish you never searched.
Re: I Need A Gel For A Serious by Goldieluks: 8:42am On Dec 21, 2012
vivian chinaza: Before I apply, could you please show me a copy of your bank details. tongue tongue

This is coming from so-called miss sanity.
undecided
Re: I Need A Gel For A Serious by BasseyJ(m): 8:44am On Dec 21, 2012
freecocoa: Is it that this dude couldn't locate where to buy Gel in his area or what?

Well OP, just enter any cosmetics shop or pharmacy and ask for gel, depending on which type you want and what you need it for.
lmfao, i read it as ''I need a Gel for a serious'' and my good mind completed it as dandruff, thought he needed gel for dandruff o. Sha, i'd recommend any Apple product
Re: I Need A Gel For A Serious by freecocoa(f): 8:47am On Dec 21, 2012
Goldieluks:

This is coming from so-called miss sanity.
undecided
Brewing for a fight?

I know you still recognize a joke when you see one tongue.
Re: I Need A Gel For A Serious by Goldieluks: 8:49am On Dec 21, 2012
freecocoa: Brewing for a fight?

I know you still recognize a joke when you see one tongue.

undecided undecided undecided lipsrsealed
Re: I Need A Gel For A Serious by freecocoa(f): 8:53am On Dec 21, 2012
Goldieluks: undecided undecided undecided lipsrsealed
Yeah, that's what I thought cheesy.
Re: I Need A Gel For A Serious by Goldieluks: 8:58am On Dec 21, 2012
freecocoa: Yeah, that's what I thought cheesy.
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

For The Cougar Who Need Cub Or Mature Ladies Who Need Young Men For Dating / Any Lady Bored Tonight ? / I Need A Fulani Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.