Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,122 members, 7,807,392 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:03 PM

Don't Know How To Tell Him That I Don't Like His Christmas Gift - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Know How To Tell Him That I Don't Like His Christmas Gift (2833 Views)

The Best Christmas Gift... / What She Got As Christmas Gift From Him - Pictured / My Boyfriend Doesnt Treat Me Like His Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Know How To Tell Him That I Don't Like His Christmas Gift by zoete(f): 7:24pm On Dec 21, 2012
chikeorji123:

hear ye her again! l think you are the one very pathetic and cowardice.pDude kindly label you as greedy which is approprietly suited instead u are ranting!.

Look who is calling me pathetic. I know that you are the kind that will act like they appriciate the gift and afterwards throw it in the dumpster or laugh about it with their loser friend. At least I'm trying to be honest.
Re: Don't Know How To Tell Him That I Don't Like His Christmas Gift by tellwsdom: 7:36pm On Dec 21, 2012
zoete:

Look who is calling me pathetic. I know that you are the kind that will act like they appriciate the gift and afterwards throw it in the dumpster or laugh about it with their loser friend. At least I'm trying to be honest.
azonto, ur boyfriend knw even sabi ur taste...isn't that a slap on ur face??..
Re: Don't Know How To Tell Him That I Don't Like His Christmas Gift by chikeorji123(m): 7:47pm On Dec 21, 2012
zoete:

Did u say trying to be honest? 'vomitting' as a kid u are sorry l mean lady you should have been grateful rather than despicing his gift within your mind..if the young man who mistakenly have u as his kid sorry l mean lady did't come up with anything you will rush here on N/L open a thread Tiltle:My Stingy B/f Vow Not To Bought Anything For Me Should I Dump Him?..really p-a-t-h-e-t-i-c. can somebody join those last words together pls?.
Re: Don't Know How To Tell Him That I Don't Like His Christmas Gift by zoete(f): 7:49pm On Dec 21, 2012
tellwsdom:
azonto, ur boyfriend knw even sabi ur taste...isn't that a slap on ur face??..

To be honest not really.
Re: Don't Know How To Tell Him That I Don't Like His Christmas Gift by KateSpade(f): 7:56pm On Dec 21, 2012
Don't. Say thanks, how much you appreciate it and him in general. Wear it once (soon) and then never again.

1 Like

Re: Don't Know How To Tell Him That I Don't Like His Christmas Gift by zoete(f): 7:57pm On Dec 21, 2012
chikeorji123:
Did u say trying to be honest? 'vomitting' as a kid u are sorry l mean lady you should have been grateful rather than despicing his gift within your mind..if the young man who mistakenly have u as his kid sorry l mean lady did't come up with anything you will rush here on N/L open a thread Tiltle:My Stingy B/f Vow Not To Bought Anything For Me Should I Dump Him?..really p-a-t-h-e-t-i-c. can somebody join those last words together pls?.

Like I said I'm independent I don't rely on people even my boyfriend to buy me gifts. But I gues you are used to depending on people to buy you gifts LOL. So kindly f-U-C-K Off. I know that when you join those words together you will know what I think of your comment

Re: Don't Know How To Tell Him That I Don't Like His Christmas Gift by SAFO(m): 8:06pm On Dec 21, 2012
So na by force she must like the dress if it's hideous?

At least it's not about greed. Had the OP wanted something more expensive then I could've gotten on board with all the comments. Maybe her guy jus no gree when it comes to style. What if the dress looks like a full sized plaid tablecloth?

Na u go wear am?

2 Likes

Re: Don't Know How To Tell Him That I Don't Like His Christmas Gift by zoete(f): 8:16pm On Dec 21, 2012
SAFO: So na by force she must like the dress if it's hideous?

At least it's not about greed. Had the OP wanted something more expensive then I could've gotten on board with all the comments. Maybe her guy jus no gree when it comes to style. What if the dress looks like a full sized plaid tablecloth?

Na u go wear am?

Thank God for someone like you. Some guys are just hypocrites. Because I don't like the dress I'm greedy or ungrateful. That's not it I appreciate the gift but that doesn't mean that I have to like it.
Re: Don't Know How To Tell Him That I Don't Like His Christmas Gift by SAFO(m): 8:29pm On Dec 21, 2012
zoete:

Thank God for someone like you. Some guys are just hypocrites. Because I don't like the dress I'm greedy or ungrateful. That's not it I appreciate the gift but that doesn't mean that I have to like it.

That's why I stopped buying my wife clothes because our styles differ so drastically. At first she wouldn't say nothing but after hinting around I finally got the point. Next time you're out shopping together, show him a variety of different things that you find attractive, but not that you necessarily want him to buy it. Eventually he'll come around.

1 Like

Re: Don't Know How To Tell Him That I Don't Like His Christmas Gift by Idowuogbo(f): 8:31pm On Dec 21, 2012

Na u go wear am?
Safo, abeg make we hia word joor! She must wear it o! Nonsesnse! angry
Re: Don't Know How To Tell Him That I Don't Like His Christmas Gift by Idowuogbo(f): 8:32pm On Dec 21, 2012
zoete:

I gues you are used to getting gifts that you don't like. Sorry ohhhh
Na u d sorry na! Shebi na u get d Okrika buying bofy. tongue
Re: Don't Know How To Tell Him That I Don't Like His Christmas Gift by chikeorji123(m): 8:38pm On Dec 21, 2012
[quote author=Idowuogbo]
Safo, abeg make we hia word joor! She must wear it o! Nonsesnse! angry[/quot]
1000likes l assume the guy might be a lady in disguise..
Re: Don't Know How To Tell Him That I Don't Like His Christmas Gift by zoete(f): 8:40pm On Dec 21, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Na u d sorry na! Shebi na u get d Okrika buying bofy. tongue

LoL what does okrika means. I like the nigerian language but I don't understand it. At least I can tell my boyfriend to stop buy okrika for me. So can you tell me what it means, so I can explain when he ask.
Re: Don't Know How To Tell Him That I Don't Like His Christmas Gift by zoete(f): 8:44pm On Dec 21, 2012
cry shocked
Idowuogbo:
Safo, abeg make we hia word joor! She must wear it o! Nonsesnse! angry

This girl want to kill me . You want me to be the joke of the town
Re: Don't Know How To Tell Him That I Don't Like His Christmas Gift by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 21, 2012
zoete:

LoL what does okrika means. I like the nigerian language but I don't understand it. At least I can tell my boyfriend to stop buy okrika for me. So can you tell me what it means, so I can explain when he ask.

okirika means an outfit that brings out your curves undecided
Re: Don't Know How To Tell Him That I Don't Like His Christmas Gift by r231(m): 8:46pm On Dec 21, 2012
Idowuogbo: Really? I swear if na me b d guy, I'll dump u jan 1st! Msteeeew...

undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Don't Know How To Tell Him That I Don't Like His Christmas Gift by r231(m): 8:48pm On Dec 21, 2012
omega25red: i thought it was the thought that counts. don't be an ingrate

God Bless you
Re: Don't Know How To Tell Him That I Don't Like His Christmas Gift by Nobody: 8:48pm On Dec 21, 2012
Re: Don't Know How To Tell Him That I Don't Like His Christmas Gift by SAFO(m): 8:51pm On Dec 21, 2012
chikeorji123: 1000likes l assume the guy might be a lady in disguise.

Nope not a lady in disguise. Though after you've been married for a while you start to understand women.
Re: Don't Know How To Tell Him That I Don't Like His Christmas Gift by Idowuogbo(f): 8:51pm On Dec 21, 2012
r231:

undecided undecided undecided undecided

Wot?
Re: Don't Know How To Tell Him That I Don't Like His Christmas Gift by Idowuogbo(f): 8:52pm On Dec 21, 2012
joeydozzy:

grin grin grin grin
Re: Don't Know How To Tell Him That I Don't Like His Christmas Gift by chikeorji123(m): 8:54pm On Dec 21, 2012

Na u go wear am?

The Op indeed might have 40% points but bashing who ever oppose her stand means the b/f of hers is a victim, funny some guys who hardly show apprieciation to their ladies by getting a gift to her they will be complaining while our guy who come up with something..what did he get in returned? Rushing down to N/L seeking advice on how to inform him she hate the gift.
Re: Don't Know How To Tell Him That I Don't Like His Christmas Gift by TimePiece(f): 8:56pm On Dec 21, 2012
joeydozzy:

Lol!
NL won't kill me o!
Re: Don't Know How To Tell Him That I Don't Like His Christmas Gift by zoete(f): 9:04pm On Dec 21, 2012
wink
joeydozzy:

I know that you gave me a false explanation so I'm still waiting for the correct explanation
Re: Don't Know How To Tell Him That I Don't Like His Christmas Gift by SAFO(m): 9:06pm On Dec 21, 2012
chikeorji123:

The Op indeed might have 40% points but bashing who ever oppose her stand means the b/f of hers is a victim, funny some guys who hardly show apprieciation to their ladies by getting a gift to her they will be complaining while our guy who come up with something..what did he get in returned? Rushing down to N/L seeking advice on how to inform him she hate the gift.

Na true talk but at least she doesn't want to consciously hurt his feelings. Maybe this is the reason why she's seeking advice.

@ OP, what did you get boyfriend in return?
Re: Don't Know How To Tell Him That I Don't Like His Christmas Gift by zoete(f): 9:14pm On Dec 21, 2012
[quote author=chikeorji123]

aT least I care enough about him to look for a kind way to tell him that I don't like the dress. But you don't even know me and you start calling me greedy etc. That shows what kinda person you are. And don't worry about my boyfriend he got a nice Diesel watch that I know that he will like. And even if he doesn't like it no hard feelings
Re: Don't Know How To Tell Him That I Don't Like His Christmas Gift by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 21, 2012
Just tell him thank you and dump the dress somewhere.

If he insist you wear it, tell him you don't really like it, shakina!

No time to waste here.
Re: Don't Know How To Tell Him That I Don't Like His Christmas Gift by Nobody: 9:50pm On Dec 21, 2012
Tell him it doesnt fit your body well and offer to have him go with you to pick a new one.

Or wear it during pre-intimacy and allow him to remove it grin

2 Likes

Re: Don't Know How To Tell Him That I Don't Like His Christmas Gift by zoete(f): 9:58pm On Dec 21, 2012
Vikin: Just tell him thank you and dump the dress somewhere.

If he insist you wear it, tell him you don't really like it, shakina!

No time to waste here.

LOL your too bad nah but I like your style.
Re: Don't Know How To Tell Him That I Don't Like His Christmas Gift by chikeorji123(m): 10:03pm On Dec 21, 2012
SniperInADiaper: Tell him it doesnt fit your body well and offer to have him go with you to pick a new one.

Or wear it during pre-intimacy and allow him to remove it grin

Smart formular so far OP follow this strategy if u really mean what you said.

1 Like

Re: Don't Know How To Tell Him That I Don't Like His Christmas Gift by chikeorji123(m): 10:20pm On Dec 21, 2012
@ ZOETE
hahaha! what kind of person l am? is that what u just said? well l just someone who read ur post find it akward but hearing you said u got the Lucky guy a'diesel watch' honestly l'm impress knowing the worth of that watch...But why did ur Husband to be bought something you don't like at first place? some guy self 'now annoyed'
Note:l'm sorry been too hash on you not the way my mum brought me up..
Re: Don't Know How To Tell Him That I Don't Like His Christmas Gift by zoete(f): 10:30pm On Dec 21, 2012
chikeorji123: @ ZOETE
hahaha! what kind of person l am? is that what u just said? well l just someone who read ur post find it akward but hearing you said u got the Lucky guy a'diesel watch' honestly l'm impress knowing the worth of that watch...But why did ur Husband to be bought something you don't like at first place? some guy self 'now annoyed'
Note:l'm sorry been too hash on you not the way my mum brought me up..

Okay I accept your appology. I don't know why he bought that hideous dress hahhahahaha. Maybe he liked it. But its just not my kinda dress. undecided angry.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Stare At A Guy When He's With His Woman? / How Do I Tell A Girl 'NO' Without Hurting Her / Man Rents Out His Girlfriend To Raise Money For Iphone 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.