Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

How To Choose My Wife To Be Among These Three Ladies. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Choose My Wife To Be Among These Three Ladies. (4937 Views)

Of These Three Ladies,who Do You Think Is A Wife Material? / Who Among The Three Ladies Got the best ukwu? / What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Choose My Wife To Be Among These Three Ladies. by bolof2000(m): 10:01am On Dec 21, 2012
Hello guys..so i have this issue that has been disturbing me and i am close to losing focus at work.I have three serious relationship.I didn't intend to have all these relationships but the first girl started acting up,i started trying out other women.
First Lady: She is 23,we have been dating for 3 years,i have met her family.She is beautiful.But she has allot of immaturity stuffs.We have also had trust issue before and this still keep affecting us.She is the one i still really have full feelings for.But she has alot of attitude issues and her mum keep saying i should give her time that she will change.
Second Lady: Due to the nonchalant attitude of the first girl, i started dating even though the first relationship is still on,the second girl is very fine,tall and very homely.She is also from my Village which makes everyone in my house to like her.she is still a Virgin and she is 24 years old. I dont have intention to sleep with her until i am sure i want to ring her.
Third Lady: she is 26 years old,the most generous lady i have ever met. we started dating without even me noticing. she started committing,I had just moved into a new apartment,and i was stack broke, she took it upon herself to do all my Kitchen Furnishing,she is talking serious, she wants marriage obviously.I like her personality.
Now, my problem is,the first girl is the person my heart really wants,she is d person that i worry about most night. We haven't spoken in four days.She has accused me of not trusting her and that she is just worried things will get rough.
Despite these two other girls,i still cant stop missing or thinking about the first girl.
Should i just let the first girl go and deal with the two other girls? I am tempted to call the first girl but i do not even know how to start the conversation again.
Re: How To Choose My Wife To Be Among These Three Ladies. by Dyt(f): 10:12am On Dec 21, 2012
Men and dere confused nature
U want a perfect babe wen u are half perfect
U ll continue datin diff babes and findin diff reasons u want dem
Wat can I say 2 a selfish n greedy man?

7 Likes

Re: How To Choose My Wife To Be Among These Three Ladies. by bolof2000(m): 10:17am On Dec 21, 2012
Dyt: Men and dere confused nature
U want a perfect babe wen u are half perfect
U ll continue datin diff babes and findin diff reasons u want dem
Wat can I say 2 a selfish n greedy man?
i am not selfish.the first lady started the whole problem,she wasnt communicating enough,she was highly immature,she just felt relax that she already got me and so wasnt doing anything. I have never cheated on her,her behavior made me to start looking at other girls,because i wasnt sure where she wants to be.
Re: How To Choose My Wife To Be Among These Three Ladies. by Dyt(f): 10:25am On Dec 21, 2012
Chai
U men r so easy 2 put all blame on us
Jst listen 2 ursef
She's nt doin d things she does anymore simply cos she's got me
Are u doin things 2 mk her want u more?
We ladies too nids 2 b understood, cared for, remind us ow much u love n v loved us and still lovin us
We also nid d surprise calls, d gifts, d dance

U too try spicing it up

1 Like

Re: How To Choose My Wife To Be Among These Three Ladies. by lolaluv1(f): 10:30am On Dec 21, 2012
Na wa!
If this was a woman now, she'd be called all sorts....

1 Like

Re: How To Choose My Wife To Be Among These Three Ladies. by Nobody: 10:31am On Dec 21, 2012
If I were in your shoes...

I'll marry the 2nd lady. Period!
Re: How To Choose My Wife To Be Among These Three Ladies. by larrymoore(m): 10:32am On Dec 21, 2012
Dilemma
Re: How To Choose My Wife To Be Among These Three Ladies. by Dyt(f): 10:34am On Dec 21, 2012
If dose gals cast a spell on u now, u will begin 2 shout women r wicked
U startin wat u know u can't finish

1 Like

Re: How To Choose My Wife To Be Among These Three Ladies. by Nobody: 10:35am On Dec 21, 2012
Dyt: If dose gals cast a spell on u now, u will begin 2 shout women r wicked

are you the no.3 lady ??

na wa oh, you don make 3 posts so far.

1 Like

Re: How To Choose My Wife To Be Among These Three Ladies. by Amya(f): 10:35am On Dec 21, 2012
You're just complicating it for yourself. It's clear you're still in love with the first and only started dating others because you weren't getting as much attention as you hoped you would. Stick to the first and let the others go gently. Don't carry the other two along as you'd only hurt them in the long run. Your heart is still with the first.

3 Likes

Re: How To Choose My Wife To Be Among These Three Ladies. by Dyt(f): 10:37am On Dec 21, 2012
acidosis™:

are you the no.3 lady ??

na wa oh, you don make 3 posts so far.

I cld b
Who knows
Re: How To Choose My Wife To Be Among These Three Ladies. by Nobody: 10:40am On Dec 21, 2012
acidosis™:
If I were in your shoes...

I'll marry the 2nd lady. Period!
Nahhh i don't think dats wise.Marrying d 2nd while u are always gonna b thinking about d 1st?@OP There is no perfect babe without any issue,ur heart belongs 2 d 1st,i would advise u work on urselves.Marriage is all about where Ur heart lies,its a life time thing!Marrying 4 d wrong reason is d worst thing ever u can do 2 urself.#My own view Sha#

1 Like

Re: How To Choose My Wife To Be Among These Three Ladies. by Nobody: 10:41am On Dec 21, 2012
Dyt:

I cld b
Who knows
awww....
Op, I beg you, if the no3 lady turns out to be dyt, just pay her off! grin
Re: How To Choose My Wife To Be Among These Three Ladies. by Dyt(f): 10:44am On Dec 21, 2012
If I wanted his moni, I wldnt v done anyth
All I want is jst sincerity
Re: How To Choose My Wife To Be Among These Three Ladies. by Nobody: 10:48am On Dec 21, 2012
ceewai lebi: Nahhh-i-don't-think-dats-wise.Marrying-d-2nd-while-u-are-always-gonna-b-thinking-about-d-1st?@OP-There-is-no-perfect-babe-without-any-issue,ur-heart-belongs-2-d-1st,i-would-advise-u-work-on-urselves.Marriage-is-all-about-where-ur-heart-lies,its-a-life-time-thing!Marrying-4-d-wrong-reason-is-d-worst-thing-ever-u-can-do-2-urself.#My-own-view-Sha#
You see, love is not all.. How can you cope with a nagging girl with bad attitude? There is no love without mutual cooperation. As you can see, the mother is the stock broker of the 1st relationship and for how long would she do that??

Now its obvious the family is interested in the 2nd virgin mary girl.. Show me a man that doesn't like a virgin girl, and I'll pour acid on his face grin
Mind you, Mr. Op approached her, she didn't come begging on her knees for marriage.

However, the 3rd only fell in the arms of this man unknowingly, he didn't woo her, and she didn't woo him.. they just met, slept together and now, she need marriage.

1 Like

Re: How To Choose My Wife To Be Among These Three Ladies. by Nobody: 10:52am On Dec 21, 2012
Dyt: If I wanted his moni, I wldnt v done anyth
All I want is jst sincerity

Yep I understand your points..

The truth is op is a player but some men are worse.. Its not his fault afterall.
Re: How To Choose My Wife To Be Among These Three Ladies. by Dyt(f): 10:52am On Dec 21, 2012
^ smh4 u
She's a virgin and dat qualifies her 2 b his wife?
Hian

1 Like

Re: How To Choose My Wife To Be Among These Three Ladies. by bolof2000(m): 10:53am On Dec 21, 2012
acidosis™:

You see, love is not all.. How can you cope with a nagging girl with bad attitude? There is no love without mutual cooperation. As you can see, the mother is the stock broker of the 1st relationship and for how long would she do that??

Now its obvious the family is interested in the 2nd virgin mary girl.. Show me a man that doesn't like a virgin girl, and I'll pour acid on his face grin
Mind you, Mr. Op approached her, she didn't come begging on her knees for marriage.

However, the 3rd only fell in the arms of this man unknowingly, he didn't woo her, and she didn't woo him.. they just met, slept together and now, she need marriage.
The third seems to always talk about marriage and this is getting pissed off even though i know i want to settle down. But the situation when a woman always talk about the ring.thats hard to deal with.
Re: How To Choose My Wife To Be Among These Three Ladies. by Dyt(f): 10:56am On Dec 21, 2012
U tell her na
Abi na we go help u?
Re: How To Choose My Wife To Be Among These Three Ladies. by Nobody: 10:57am On Dec 21, 2012
Dyt: ^ smh4 u
She's a virgin and dat qualifies her 2 b his wife?
Hian
nah... what qualifies her is not the virginity but the fact that Op wooed a beautiful, homely, loving & compartible girl.
Re: How To Choose My Wife To Be Among These Three Ladies. by Nobody: 10:59am On Dec 21, 2012
bolof2000: The third seems to always talk about marriage and this is getting pissed off even though i know i want to settle down. But the situation when a woman always talk about the ring thats hard to deal with.

Exactly.. thats a sign of something I don't want to talk about (Danger). It takes time to fully understand the attitude of such ladies.
Re: How To Choose My Wife To Be Among These Three Ladies. by Dyt(f): 11:00am On Dec 21, 2012
And d oda two are not of dose qualities?
D op is jst a self centred mofo
He wants a perfect babe
He sees diff things dat amazes him in all of dem
Re: How To Choose My Wife To Be Among These Three Ladies. by ITbomb(m): 11:04am On Dec 21, 2012
I thought it was only applicable to girls.
The one who give us late night worries is the one our heart is as long as we have had a breathtaking beginning
Re: How To Choose My Wife To Be Among These Three Ladies. by Nobody: 11:07am On Dec 21, 2012
Dyt: If dose gals cast a spell on u now, u will begin 2 shout women r wicked
See your mouth like Spell
Asey ni e...
Re: How To Choose My Wife To Be Among These Three Ladies. by Nobody: 11:08am On Dec 21, 2012
Dyt: And d oda two are not of dose qualities?
D op is jst a self centred mofo
He wants a perfect babe
He sees diff things dat amazes him in all of dem

Look beyond the similarities, you'll see the 'BUT' in the 1st and 3rd ladies
Re: How To Choose My Wife To Be Among These Three Ladies. by Dyt(f): 11:08am On Dec 21, 2012
Na dat one hook u abi?
Opolo
Re: How To Choose My Wife To Be Among These Three Ladies. by 2sexy(m): 11:09am On Dec 21, 2012
I wouldnt blame the OP at all.

Some girls just need to learn their lessons the hard way.

Op if I were in your shoes, I will take the one that give me much attention, committment, etc.

The one that wants to work out things and willing to make sacrifices. You will have a hard time schooling the first and it obvious that she isnt matured. Therefore let life teach her some maturity.

The last thing I would want to do at this stage of my life is begging someone to give me that needed attention.
Re: How To Choose My Wife To Be Among These Three Ladies. by Dyt(f): 11:10am On Dec 21, 2012
acidosis™:

Look beyond the similarities, you'll see the 'BUT' in the 1st and 3rd ladies

And dere is a huge BUT which is
He simply loves d 1st
Re: How To Choose My Wife To Be Among These Three Ladies. by TableLeg(m): 11:13am On Dec 21, 2012
bolof2000: I dont have intention to sleep with her until i am sure i want to ring her
Ring her? Is she an engine?!
Re: How To Choose My Wife To Be Among These Three Ladies. by Nobody: 11:19am On Dec 21, 2012
Dyt:

And dere is a huge BUT which is
He simply loves d 1st

There is no fruitfulness in loving someone that doesn't love you..
Re: How To Choose My Wife To Be Among These Three Ladies. by Bacteriocin(m): 11:25am On Dec 21, 2012
bolof2000: Hello guys..so i have this issue that has been disturbing me and i am close to losing focus at work.I have three serious relationship.I didn't intend to have all these relationships but the first girl started acting up,i started trying out other women.
First Lady: She is 23,we have been dating for 3 years,i have met her family.She is beautiful.But she has allot of immaturity stuffs.We have also had trust issue before and this still keep affecting us.She is the one i still really have full feelings for.But she has alot of attitude issues and her mum keep saying i should give her time that she will change.
Second Lady: Due to the nonchalant attitude of the first girl, i started dating even though the first relationship is still on,the second girl is very fine,tall and very homely.She is also from my Village which makes everyone in my house to like her.she is still a Virgin and she is 24 years old. I dont have intention to sleep with her until i am sure i want to ring her.
Third Lady: she is 26 years old,the most generous lady i have ever met. we started dating without even me noticing. she started committing,I had just moved into a new apartment,and i was stack broke, she took it upon herself to do all my Kitchen Furnishing,she is talking serious, she wants marriage obviously.I like her personality.
Now, my problem is,the first girl is the person my heart really wants,she is d person that i worry about most night. We haven't spoken in four days.She has accused me of not trusting her and that she is just worried things will get rough.
Despite these two other girls,i still cant stop missing or thinking about the first girl.
Should i just let the first girl go and deal with the two other girls? I am tempted to call the first girl but i do not even know how to start the conversation again.
The question you are asking is a little like a teleguided one.
The simple answer is that, USE YOUR BRAIN ALONGSIDE YOUR HEART AND NOT YOUR HEART ONLY. That is the common mistake most ladies make: they always stay with a guy because they love him when it will be obvious that he uses them like punching bag and sex machine when another one will be on standby seeking their hands in marriage with all his belongings.

1 Like

Re: How To Choose My Wife To Be Among These Three Ladies. by Slowsteper(f): 11:37am On Dec 21, 2012
@Op Der are times wen luv myt nt jst be enuf; to make marriage work. I tink u shuld go 4 d 2nd, nt becos of ha virginity status bt becos of ha attitude. Allow d 1st 2 grow up nd as 4 d 3rd, shez jst putting up all dat cos shez desperate. Mind u neva 4get dat none is perfect

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Men Fall In Love / How Do I Advice My Friend That Sleeps Around A Lot? / An Old Trick Ladies Use To Deceive Men(images)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.