Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,767 members, 7,806,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:31 AM

Arsene Wenger Or Alex Ferguson, Who's The Better Coach? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Arsene Wenger Or Alex Ferguson, Who's The Better Coach? (2012 Views)

Benitez A Better Coach For Real Madrid Than Mourinho – Perez / Who Is The Better Coach? Mourinho Or Gardiola / Full List Of Trophies Sir Alex Ferguson Has Won (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arsene Wenger Or Alex Ferguson, Who's The Better Coach? by JUNIT1(m): 7:56am On Feb 19, 2008
smiley arsene wenger of course, look at how he turned young lads lyj fabregas into world class players, unlike alex who buys stars, arsene wenger makes stars.
Re: Arsene Wenger Or Alex Ferguson, Who's The Better Coach? by toba1909(m): 11:55am On Feb 19, 2008
hmmmmmmmm wink
Re: Arsene Wenger Or Alex Ferguson, Who's The Better Coach? by yemmight(m): 12:18pm On Feb 19, 2008
You dont know what you are talking about. You dont even know these coaches. If you have given good points you should have gotten responses.
Re: Arsene Wenger Or Alex Ferguson, Who's The Better Coach? by supielomo: 12:21pm On Feb 19, 2008
hi
Re: Arsene Wenger Or Alex Ferguson, Who's The Better Coach? by presido1: 12:31pm On Feb 19, 2008
J UNIT:

smiley arsene wenger of course, look at how he turned young lads lyj fabregas into world class players, unlike alex who buys stars, arsene wenger makes stars.
You are no star on till you win trophy. Let him come and buy me and turn me to star now. Why didn't he turn alardiare to star.
Re: Arsene Wenger Or Alex Ferguson, Who's The Better Coach? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Feb 19, 2008
When you talk about F.A - COACH relationship, buying of
stars, cheaters, e.t.c
I give it to Alex.
But to talk about Classic football, building of players,
nice substitution and formation, then you are talking
about the PROF. wenger.

Just that both coaches don't know how to discipline their
players

Chelsea for life
Re: Arsene Wenger Or Alex Ferguson, Who's The Better Coach? by topeorekoy(m): 2:04pm On Feb 19, 2008
presido1:

You are no star on till you win trophy. Let him come and buy me and turn me to star now. Why didn't he turn alardiare to star.

alardiare's case was a case of someone who never wanted to succeed. he was loaned out so many times but none of the clubs wanted to retain him. and not everyone will succeed in a club u knw, a case can be drawn from many areas. even an intelligent pesron might not end up being a success
Re: Arsene Wenger Or Alex Ferguson, Who's The Better Coach? by eldee(m): 2:08pm On Feb 19, 2008
@toperokoy
so u even had time to reply that kind of freshly spawned ejaculation?
Re: Arsene Wenger Or Alex Ferguson, Who's The Better Coach? by topeorekoy(m): 2:24pm On Feb 19, 2008
eldee,

i had to reply him cos he singles out alardiare. he didnt mentioned raw talents he bought and turned them into superstar. no coach can buy all these 50k players we buy and still be in contention year in year out in any league in the world. only THE PROF can
Re: Arsene Wenger Or Alex Ferguson, Who's The Better Coach? by JUNIT1(m): 10:25am On Feb 20, 2008
tope, are you a arsenal fan or are you just confused. you write as if you know nothing about soccer, so why are you even in the sport section.
Re: Arsene Wenger Or Alex Ferguson, Who's The Better Coach? by nyabinghi(m): 10:52am On Feb 20, 2008
Arsenal fans just come and spew rubbish here. Fabregas was gotten from barcelona same as flamini from marseille they were both paid compensations. Wenger never produced them while Sir produced Giggs, Butt, the neville brothers, fletcher, ricardson,brown,scholes et al
Sir has produced better stars than wenger
also he has produced more coaches unlike wenger.
Also he won european cups with aberdeen before coming to old trafford unlike wenger that won nothing with monaco. Wenger has the dubioud record of losing all the european finals he has played in while Sir has never lost any.
Re: Arsene Wenger Or Alex Ferguson, Who's The Better Coach? by stag: 11:11am On Feb 20, 2008
J UNIT:

tope, are you a arsenal fan or are you just confused. you write as if you know nothing about soccer, so why are you even in the sport section.

@junit. i dont understand this ur post o. wtin this guy do wrong, he only expressed his views. cool
Re: Arsene Wenger Or Alex Ferguson, Who's The Better Coach? by JUNIT1(m): 11:39am On Feb 20, 2008
@nyabingi

by the time arsene is as old as sir, he would have acomplished more than sir, and you obviously dont know nothing bout soccer, cause if you knew, you would know that fab and flamini, were gotten from those teams as non-stars, but he made them stars, also clichy, van persie, henry, ashley cole. know your soccer dawg before you post something, just cause you a man u fan doesn't mean you gotta post invalid reasons just to defend your team,
Re: Arsene Wenger Or Alex Ferguson, Who's The Better Coach? by JUNIT1(m): 11:41am On Feb 20, 2008
and stag wetin be your problem, na you i yan to. just comment on the topic.
Re: Arsene Wenger Or Alex Ferguson, Who's The Better Coach? by nyabinghi(m): 11:45am On Feb 20, 2008
@ last poster,

U must be really insane to think wenger would have achieved what sir did at his age. fegie had already won chamiposnleague at wenger's age. barcelona have good youth system that wenger is trying to copy. yes, fabrewho and falimini were not names that could shake the work then but what do u want to say about the stars fergie made. I couls also say fergie made rooney,evra,Vidic,fedinand into world stars since they were hardly known before they were bought. I know soccer more than all the afficionados in tyour state. Nuf  said.henry was a world cup winner at monaco and juventus before he came into arsenal
Re: Arsene Wenger Or Alex Ferguson, Who's The Better Coach? by nyabinghi(m): 11:50am On Feb 20, 2008
Wenger who,

He never sees the wrong his players do
He has coached a taem with 72 red cards under him
He has never won a trophy in europe
he has nver won the league cup/carling cup
He has never coached a natioan team at the highest level
he has nevefr produced a coach
he doesn't have a son that understands football
he was never a good footballer in his days

More to say later
Re: Arsene Wenger Or Alex Ferguson, Who's The Better Coach? by JUNIT1(m): 11:54am On Feb 20, 2008
alex ferguson the old fool.

chewing chewing gums at his age, wont that destroy his alresy distorted teeth.
he is buying stars instead of making stars.
cannot accept defeat to arsenal, always has to make up excuses.
he is not technically aware of what to do during soccer games.
he's winning no tropht this season.
Re: Arsene Wenger Or Alex Ferguson, Who's The Better Coach? by Belewu: 11:57am On Feb 20, 2008
J UNIT:

@nyabingi

by the time arsene is as old as sir, he would have acomplished more than sir, and you obviously don't know nothing bout soccer, cause if you knew, you would know that fab and flamini, were gotten from those teams as non-stars, but he made them stars, also clichy, van persie, henry, ashley cole. know your soccer dawg before you post something, just cause you a man u fan doesn't mean you gotta post invalid reasons just to defend your team,

J UNIT, please clearly spell out ur definition of abetter coach so u can have clear cut replies to ur post. From ur initial post i decipher that u believe being a better coach is about grooming players. If so, let us reply along that line. As far as i'm concerned, you coach a football club to WIN TROPHIES. If one wants to win a prize for bringing up players, there is sumthin called a SPORTS ACADEMY he can decide to start running.
Re: Arsene Wenger Or Alex Ferguson, Who's The Better Coach? by nyabinghi(m): 12:02pm On Feb 20, 2008
alex ferguson the old fool.

chewing chewing gums at his age, wont that destroy his alresy distorted teeth.
he is buying stars instead of making stars.
cannot accept defeat to arsenal, always has to make up excuses.
he is not technically aware of what to do during soccer games.
he's winning no tropht this season

J-Unit u know nothing about the beautiful game of football. fergie's teeth is always clean and he chews teeth protecting gums, which he passed on to Mourinho and allardyce.He recently  flogged wenger 4-0 .  he made scholes,giggs,neville brothers,ricahradson,eagles unlike henry,van persie,hleb.sagna,clichy that were bought
wenger never made any superstar
he bought them all
how many of your superstars were discovered atn arsenal's academy. None i must say unlike scholes, giggs, fletcher,brown et al
Re: Arsene Wenger Or Alex Ferguson, Who's The Better Coach? by safabest(m): 1:01pm On Feb 20, 2008
J UNIT,
You should have posted this kind of controversial question to Eyimba fans because an Arsenal fan wouldnt let another fan spoil the image of his coach,feel me?
Re: Arsene Wenger Or Alex Ferguson, Who's The Better Coach? by stag: 3:59pm On Feb 20, 2008
J UNIT:

and stag wetin be your problem, na you i yan to. just comment on the topic.
didnt i tell u my problem with u, go through ur posts, his and u figure it out.just reason hard enough except of course u r not capable of it grin ? u only show more clearly how unfocused u r grin . ur topic is not clearly defined.when u choose a topic, in the body of text u clearly define ur intentions/questions etc u just hurried off to conclusions wihout elaborate reason to ur conclusions tongue
i am an arsenal fan but when i know the truth like ferguson having more trophies to his name u give the ol' man his deserved reps, why hate?
r u an arsenal fan or just a wenger fan?
Re: Arsene Wenger Or Alex Ferguson, Who's The Better Coach? by JUNIT1(m): 5:24pm On Feb 20, 2008
stag, it's not your fault, you that don't even watch arsenal games, have you even been to the stadium, what do you know about arsenal, i'm the number one fan. and if you dont like my topics dont view them, and that goes to all of you loosers.

(1) (Reply)

After Jesus, Only Enyeama Saves! / Harry Kane May Have To Leave Tottenham To Become A World Class Player Says Nevil / Biography Of Nigeria Super Eagle Football Player William Paul Troost-ekong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.