Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,940 members, 7,806,719 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:48 PM

Video: D'banj - Cashflow Ft. Kayswitch - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Video: D'banj - Cashflow Ft. Kayswitch (15163 Views)

VIDEO: Kin Ft. Kayswitch, Ice Prince – Run Dem Down / Kayswitch - For Example (Ka Ni Pe) - Video / Dbanj Ft Fally Ipupa We The Best & For Example Ft Kayswitch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: D'banj - Cashflow Ft. Kayswitch by mafiacent(m): 1:46pm On Dec 21, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Af9_E6H7b_c

"CASHFLOW" is the 2nd single to be released through Sony Music's RCA Africa label and DB Records since D'Banj signed his groundbreaking multi-album deal with Sony Music Entertainment Africa.

"CASHFLOW" is the first part of a power-video directed by SESAN, seeing Africa's high-roller music kingpin D'Banj playing a high-stakes game of poker against the head of the ruling street cartel, with the odds always on the side of D'Banj, he's unstoppable and wipes the table clean and takes the cartel for everything they have on play. The cartel bosses retaliate and it sets off a real-life poker game with the two kingpins going head-to-head... with only two things on their mind... who's the ruling player and who's got the CASHFLOW!

"CASHFLOW" also features KaySwitch and is another taste of what's to come from D'Banj's partnership with Sony Music Africa leading up to several scheduled releases dropping in the weeks and months to come to be included in D'Banj's new album DKM scheduled for release early in the new year. The first recording released through this historic partnership just over a week ago 'TOP OF THE WORLD' is already taken off across Africa as SuperSport's official anthem to the Africa Cup of Nations (AFCON)

D'Banj is signed to a Pan African multi-album deal with Sony Music's RCA Records. He has also concluded an exclusive management deal with Sony Music and strategic partner ROCKSTAR4000 for the continent.

Download Video Here

6 Likes

Re: Video: D'banj - Cashflow Ft. Kayswitch by Aygem(m): 2:16pm On Dec 21, 2012
Dbanj is gradually proving haters wrong!

3 Likes

Re: Video: D'banj - Cashflow Ft. Kayswitch by emmabowin(m): 4:20pm On Dec 21, 2012
the koko master himself,the sky is your starting point

1 Like

Re: Video: D'banj - Cashflow Ft. Kayswitch by Nobody: 4:36pm On Dec 21, 2012
Dbanj is depreciating......

boring ass lyrics.....shitty beat!

Oliver, Why me, etc were great songs......what has happened to my guy?

8 Likes

Re: Video: D'banj - Cashflow Ft. Kayswitch by alaoeri: 4:36pm On Dec 21, 2012
This really shows that Dbanj can do well without the self acclaimed best producer in Africa.

2 Likes

Re: Video: D'banj - Cashflow Ft. Kayswitch by condralbede(m): 4:37pm On Dec 21, 2012
Wat a nice illumination
Re: Video: D'banj - Cashflow Ft. Kayswitch by olatunde1234: 4:38pm On Dec 21, 2012
It's ok

1 Like

Re: Video: D'banj - Cashflow Ft. Kayswitch by Mobinga: 4:40pm On Dec 21, 2012
The song is trash.

The video is ddope.

All in all

D'banj >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Don Jazzy

Don Jazzy lost.

2 Likes

Re: Video: D'banj - Cashflow Ft. Kayswitch by dickhardener: 4:41pm On Dec 21, 2012
K switch wat a lousy stage name.
Re: Video: D'banj - Cashflow Ft. Kayswitch by bory09(m): 4:42pm On Dec 21, 2012
My people how the song be?
I can't download the song because am managing my mb

2 Likes

Re: Video: D'banj - Cashflow Ft. Kayswitch by iamswizz(m): 4:42pm On Dec 21, 2012
i wont watch it!! and you cant do anything bout it tongue

1 Like

Re: Video: D'banj - Cashflow Ft. Kayswitch by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 21, 2012
♫♫♫♫She said she wanted to be mine...that my koko drives her wiiiild...♫♫♫♫

♫♫♫ Oliver, oliver, oliver...♫♫♫

♫♫♫ Olurun Maje oooh!♫♫♫

♫♫♫♫ And my nephew D'banj...♫♫♫

Quality video, but hardly in class of several other notables from The Koko Master.

3 Likes

Re: Video: D'banj - Cashflow Ft. Kayswitch by tutu1: 4:44pm On Dec 21, 2012
This song is cool but Dbanj has sang better songs in the past, plus how come he didn't future an American rapper in this song, I mean I thought he went to the US to get international recognition and easy collaborations, even a local rapper like Source Kid would have added spice to this song. anyway big ups to Dbanj its not easy staying at the top.

3 Likes

Re: Video: D'banj - Cashflow Ft. Kayswitch by NEROSKY(m): 4:46pm On Dec 21, 2012
On point concept.. wink

1 Like

Re: Video: D'banj - Cashflow Ft. Kayswitch by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 21, 2012
This is just the beginning. He never start. Chill ! Trust illuminati. oh ?!
Re: Video: D'banj - Cashflow Ft. Kayswitch by safarigirl(f): 4:54pm On Dec 21, 2012
Haven't seen the video, won't wast MB cos I know I won't like it anyways. Will seek Youtube comments and when I do watch it, will return.

In my absence, the 40 laptops can reign supreme, so try not to 'diss' the song or 'hate' on D'banj lest you incur their wrath.

1 Like

Re: Video: D'banj - Cashflow Ft. Kayswitch by Osinitu(m): 4:54pm On Dec 21, 2012
Don jazzy's is my man any day,I'm yet to watch the video but I knw it'll be wack...
Re: Video: D'banj - Cashflow Ft. Kayswitch by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 21, 2012
le video c'est tres bon. Dbanj c'est mon numero un avec tout les artiste d' nigerie.
Re: Video: D'banj - Cashflow Ft. Kayswitch by Uchenna42(m): 4:57pm On Dec 21, 2012
tutu1: This song is cool but Dbanj has sang better songs in the past, plus how come he didn't future an American rapper in this song, I mean I thought he went to the US to get international recognition and easy collaborations, even a local rapper like Source Kid would have added spice to this song. anyway big ups to Dbanj its not easy staying at the top.

Dude...are u well at all? ...how can u say that a whole sauce kid aka sinzu is a local rapper......mehn be careful and stop talking rubbish.....smh

2 Likes

Re: Video: D'banj - Cashflow Ft. Kayswitch by lafuria1(m): 5:00pm On Dec 21, 2012
video good as usual but the song frankly no make am. i even tried liking the song but my head refuse to shake to the beat.
Re: Video: D'banj - Cashflow Ft. Kayswitch by cnnolofofo(f): 5:00pm On Dec 21, 2012
trash.lyricaly wacK.

1 Like

Re: Video: D'banj - Cashflow Ft. Kayswitch by amosy007: 5:01pm On Dec 21, 2012
omg ... this is wow... i love dbanj *no homo*

1 Like

Re: Video: D'banj - Cashflow Ft. Kayswitch by basher(m): 5:07pm On Dec 21, 2012
This is more like it.

Anybody know who did the beat?

2 Likes

Re: Video: D'banj - Cashflow Ft. Kayswitch by iseeyou(f): 5:08pm On Dec 21, 2012
Cool though

1 Like

Re: Video: D'banj - Cashflow Ft. Kayswitch by fittty(m): 5:12pm On Dec 21, 2012
Wack! undecided

1 Like

Re: Video: D'banj - Cashflow Ft. Kayswitch by lwise(m): 5:14pm On Dec 21, 2012
Everything has its expiry date.D guy don dey expire/depriciate small small,abeg let someone edit the video and let wizkid play in the background.

1 Like

Re: Video: D'banj - Cashflow Ft. Kayswitch by outofthebox: 5:17pm On Dec 21, 2012
beat on point..intro was fantastic..nice song.

2 Likes

Re: Video: D'banj - Cashflow Ft. Kayswitch by allout: 5:19pm On Dec 21, 2012
bory09: My people how the song be?
I can't download the song because am managing my mb

The song is very sweet, oya download! cheesy
Re: Video: D'banj - Cashflow Ft. Kayswitch by Seadbari(m): 5:21pm On Dec 21, 2012
Rubbish song! Absolute rubbish... You guys should put sentiments aside, the song is so annoyingly bad!

2 Likes

Re: Video: D'banj - Cashflow Ft. Kayswitch by wayne4loan: 5:29pm On Dec 21, 2012
angryWHO IS THAT IDIOT THAT ENCOURAGE ME TO LISTEN TO THIS POO

1 Like

Re: Video: D'banj - Cashflow Ft. Kayswitch by gudnex22(m): 5:29pm On Dec 21, 2012
Wack song. The song no make sense atall. Iheneme dbanj ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

MUSIC: Sabbin Wakokin Hausa Download Audio Mp3 / What is your favorite video or song lyrics? / 9ice & Demmie Vee Hit The Studio, Listen To Their New Duet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.