Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,862 members, 7,806,437 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:35 PM

Video: D'banj - Cashflow Ft. Kayswitch - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Video: D'banj - Cashflow Ft. Kayswitch (15162 Views)

VIDEO: Kin Ft. Kayswitch, Ice Prince – Run Dem Down / Kayswitch - For Example (Ka Ni Pe) - Video / Dbanj Ft Fally Ipupa We The Best & For Example Ft Kayswitch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video: D'banj - Cashflow Ft. Kayswitch by dumodust(m): 11:57pm On Dec 21, 2012
adelaja70:
Bro,leave the guy alone,we no need all this abeg!.....The first album 2face released when he left Kennis music was not it at all.But check out the guy today.....You people should let Dbanj be,Don Jazzy this Don Jazzy that.....God forbid if the guy pai today,Wande and the rest nor go move forward ni?
guy i don make my statement free am, i did not mention don jazzy in all this... na only this video i dey talk about o, maybe u're confusing me with someone else
Re: Video: D'banj - Cashflow Ft. Kayswitch by safarigirl(f): 12:02am On Dec 22, 2012
emma bowin:

you again,
it is sadists like you that has made d'banj grow from strength to strength.
do you know what a sadist is? Please check your dictionary before experimenting. Because I'm not feeling a mediocre artiste, I'm a sadist? You must be high on Koko water.

To the other Koko monster that said 'Alingo' na wash. It's got over 1 million hits on youtube right now, go and check where Bachelor is.

The real wash here is D'banj and that talentless bros of his...if the 40-laptop crew like, y'all can call me a 'hater'...yes, a loud and proud one at that.

The most immature fans are these Koko monsters who attack and hound every non-believer in the D'banj ministry.

Just like there are people who will never see the wrong in anything D'banj does, there are those who will NEVER accept that he's right, and if y'all can't accept that, you can choke on the closest buns.

1 Like

Re: Video: D'banj - Cashflow Ft. Kayswitch by safarigirl(f): 12:12am On Dec 22, 2012
airmark:

What's your own biz between me and ma boo? Park well. grin Some of you called the same OLIVER TWIST, which is one of the best songs ever to come outta Africa, wack, when first released. Don't you think peeps are irritating? grin
my husband how you dey nah? Abeg try call your Koko monsters to order...you sef you know how far with me.

Oliver Twist was promoted by a certain IDJA dude..dunno if you know him sha...if not that people were promised a thousand dollars (which I'm sure no one got eventually). It would've remained a club banger in Lagos alone.

I have no further arguements as concerns Oliver Twist, the song is long over, I've given as much props to D'banj as he deserves on it...I'm talking bout the present, and all I have from D'banj are songs that make Nollywood soundtracks sound like master pieces.

I am a D'banj 'hater', in fact I'm the President, no doing that won't make me as rich or famous as the dude, but neither will touting him as the next Fela. If any Koko monster has been given a gift of even recharge card by their Idol, abeg identify yourself.

Babes tell them that arguing with me or calling me names like sadist won't make me worship the Koko master anytime soon.
Re: Video: D'banj - Cashflow Ft. Kayswitch by ritux: 12:17am On Dec 22, 2012
Can someone please enlighten me on one good thing that has come out of Jazzy and his foot soldiers?
Re: Video: D'banj - Cashflow Ft. Kayswitch by safarigirl(f): 12:20am On Dec 22, 2012
adelaja70:
Nor be curse o,but you cannot make it until you start appreciating other peoples effort......
is it everybody's effort you must appreciate? Aren't people allowed to like Trey Songz and dislike Chris Brown? Is it every artiste you like?

It's not until you stand out of the crowd that you'll make it, last I checked kissing a celeb's asssssss, doesn't get anyone anywhere...and I repeat, it's not until your face is on TV and you have enough dough to fill a bank that you're termed 'successful'. Real 'successes' no dey make noise, ask Usher, Eminem, no be Kanye wey dey disturb my ear when Shady don gather three times his grammy.

D'banj na the biggest wash for Naija music.

#TEAM D'BaNjSUXXX
Re: Video: D'banj - Cashflow Ft. Kayswitch by safarigirl(f): 12:23am On Dec 22, 2012
ritux: Can someone please enlighten me on one good thing that has come out of Jazzy and his foot soldiers?
ditto for what D'banj and the Koko monsters have achieved by hyping mediocrity while P-square's chilling in their Square Villa and flying in their private jet, come to think of it, does D'banj have his own house abi he's still paying rent or living with his parents?

Koko monsters abeg answer, superfans should know bout their idol
Re: Video: D'banj - Cashflow Ft. Kayswitch by airmark(m): 12:24am On Dec 22, 2012
safarigirl: my husband how you dey nah? Abeg try call your Koko monsters to order...you sef you know how far with me.

Oliver Twist was promoted by a certain IDJA dude..dunno if you know him sha...if not that people were promised a thousand dollars (which I'm sure no one got eventually). It would've remained a club banger in Lagos alone.

I don't blame you for this, it's either outta ignorance or outta hatred. So the thousands of dollars promised also made the song to be loved globally? I was in dubai months ago and was suprised they were playing it right on their radio stations, let alone western countries where music lovers can die because of the song. Pls dont sound unreasonable.

safarigirl: If any Koko monster has been given a gift of even recharge card by their Idol, abeg identify yourself.

We all know who does that, Dbanj's talent is more than recharge cards don jazzy use to woo fans. Good jams is enough for us.

Happy xmas to you, could n't make it to nigeria this term, would have invited you to the koko concert. wink

1 Like

Re: Video: D'banj - Cashflow Ft. Kayswitch by adelaja70(m): 12:28am On Dec 22, 2012
safarigirl: is it everybody's effort you must appreciate? Aren't people allowed to like Trey Songz and dislike Chris Brown? Is it every artiste you like?

It's not until you stand out of the crowd that you'll make it, last I checked kissing a celeb's asssssss, doesn't get anyone anywhere...and I repeat, it's not until your face is on TV and you have enough dough to fill a bank that you're termed 'successful'. Real 'successes' no dey make noise, ask Usher, Eminem, no be Kanye wey dey disturb my ear when Shady don gather three times his grammy.

D'banj na the biggest wash for Naija music.

#TEAM D'BaNjSUXXX
You get time sha....you dey hate somebody that does not even know if you are existing or not.Airmak,pls come and tie down this ya dawg before her situation gets out of hands!

1 Like

Re: Video: D'banj - Cashflow Ft. Kayswitch by safarigirl(f): 12:32am On Dec 22, 2012
Save for the koko monsters and dedicated 'haters' as myself, nobody else get time to even see D'banj's song...he's not a contender anymore, just a has-been, he couldn't even make the list of artistes in rhythm unplugged (they must've replaced him with tonto), cos dude's presence or lack of it will make no difference, you got P-square, you got Flavour, Wizkid and TU baba and your concert will be sold out.

Nobody send Koko master. Waiting for an arguement that goes 'he has transcended the concert...' But still dey rush go collect Channel O award wey P-square never even show for in 3 years. Losers!
Re: Video: D'banj - Cashflow Ft. Kayswitch by safarigirl(f): 12:36am On Dec 22, 2012
airmark:

I don't blame you for this, it's either outta ignorance or outta hatred. So the thousands of dollars promised also made the song to be loved globally? I was in dubai months ago and was suprised they were playing it right on their radio stations, let alone western countries where music lovers can die because of the song. Pls dont sound unreasonable.

We all know who does that, Dbanj's talent is more than recharge cards don jazzy use to woo fans. Good jams is enough for us.

Happy xmas to you, could n't make it to nigeria this term, would have invited you to the koko concert. wink
sweery, you know I don't argue in favour of IDJA, me's a P-square girl, Don Jazzy na spare tire for my argument.

As for Oliver Twist..like I said, I'm sick of talking bout past achievements cos Chop My Money got over 12 million views too (without promotion)..now, it's Alingo vs. Bachelor, and right now Alingo's killing the charts, Nigerian and Youtube, probably the first Naija song to hit a million views under a month of it's release...
Re: Video: D'banj - Cashflow Ft. Kayswitch by adelaja70(m): 12:37am On Dec 22, 2012
safarigirl: Save for the koko monsters and dedicated 'haters' as myself, nobody else get time to even see D'banj's song...he's not a contender anymore, just a has-been, he couldn't even make the list of artistes in rhythm unplugged (they must've replaced him with tonto), cos dude's presence or lack of it will make no difference, you got P-square, you got Flavour, Wizkid and TU baba and your concert will be sold out.

Nobody send Koko master. Waiting for an arguement that goes 'he has transcended the concert...' But still dey rush go collect Channel O award wey P-square never even show for in 3 years. Losers!
I have said it.....Na small small the thing dey start...#someoneplsCall911.....

1 Like

Re: Video: D'banj - Cashflow Ft. Kayswitch by safarigirl(f): 12:51am On Dec 22, 2012
adelaja70:
I have said it.....Na small small the thing dey start...#someoneplsCall911.....
you still dey call? I don crase tey tey, you no ask your bossman airmark? Na two of us sabi each other, the rest of una na rookies...Airmark, I know, Naturalwaves has gone AWOL, but who is adelaja?
Re: Video: D'banj - Cashflow Ft. Kayswitch by sanity12(m): 12:51am On Dec 22, 2012
dumodust:
oh my God! at last i found him...gosh you sound so matured. can u mentor me? pleeeeaaasseee... you're so my role model now, your obvious frustration in the noble cause of defending this piece of act comparable to MJ's works inspires me greatly...lol
u don talk 4 ur mind abi?mutula.....
Re: Video: D'banj - Cashflow Ft. Kayswitch by airmark(m): 12:53am On Dec 22, 2012
safarigirl: sweery, you know I don't argue in favour of IDJA, me's a P-square girl, Don Jazzy na spare tire for my argument.

As for Oliver Twist..like I said, I'm sick of talking bout past achievements cos Chop My Money got over 12 million views too (without promotion)..now, it's Alingo vs. Bachelor, and right now Alingo's killing the charts, Nigerian and Youtube, probably the first Naija song to hit a million views under a month of it's release...

Chop my money hit because Akon was init. Anyone who searched for akon's song may unconsciously bumped into the song online. Akon and May D killed the song. I like Psquare as the best group in africa, but alingo is the wackest of their songs. Trust africans, they will still dig it, once the beat is great. That's what annoying about you guys, how would you praise Alingo and call 'Top of the world' or 'Cash flow' by Dbanj, wack? Even if you hate Dbanj (producer), dont let it reflect on the good product, baby.

1 Like

Re: Video: D'banj - Cashflow Ft. Kayswitch by airmark(m): 12:57am On Dec 22, 2012
safarigirl: , but who is adelaja?

He is a top dawg, who does not destructively criticise good music, unlike you.

3 Likes

Re: Video: D'banj - Cashflow Ft. Kayswitch by safarigirl(f): 12:58am On Dec 22, 2012
airmark:

Chop my money hit because Akon was init. Anyone who searched for akon's song may unconsciously bumped into the song online. Akon and May D killed the song. I like Psquare as the best group in africa, but alingo is the wackest of their songs. Trust africans, they will still dig it, once the beat is great. That's what annoying about you guys, how would you praise Alingo and call 'Top of the world' or 'Cash flow' by Dbanj, wack? Even if you hate Dbanj (producer), dont let it reflect on the good product, baby.
this is like the arguement that goes 'chelsea played a better game' right after Man U trashed em 3-nil.

Bros, it's not about who got a distintion in English, it's all about who got overall distinction, and right now, wack or not,Alingo dey knack Bachelor akpako...it's not even half as senseless as 'Oliver Twist' and the bum bum shaking and it's encouragement of promiscuity...so you can imagine it's impact.

Stop making me bring in Oliver Twist o, we go quarrel for house if you continue like this...in fact, no dinner for you. angry
Re: Video: D'banj - Cashflow Ft. Kayswitch by Nobody: 1:00am On Dec 22, 2012
wayne4loan: angryWHO IS THAT IDIOT THAT ENCOURAGE ME TO LISTEN TO THIS POO

Lol grin sorry my apology grin grin
Re: Video: D'banj - Cashflow Ft. Kayswitch by sanity12(m): 1:00am On Dec 22, 2012
dumodust:

cant you make a point without insults or calling someone 'silly'? IS IT A NATIONAL CRIME COMPARING IT TO ALINGO? PLEASE, BECAUSE YOU'RE SO UP AND PERSONAL ARE U DBANJ OR KAYSWITCH? DO YOU HAVE SHARES IN DB RECORD? na wa o
it seems u ar a mind reader I love d'banj personally so don't dare talk to him anyhow......lol
Re: Video: D'banj - Cashflow Ft. Kayswitch by Nobody: 1:01am On Dec 22, 2012
Lol @ Don Jazzy stepping down for DBanj lol grin

1 Like

Re: Video: D'banj - Cashflow Ft. Kayswitch by airmark(m): 1:03am On Dec 22, 2012
safarigirl: we go quarrel for house if you continue like this...in fact, no dinner for you. angry

I have already eaten at Ileke-idi fried chicken (IFC), when i saw the new hit on front page. Let the kitchen utensils rest this night. I have a great gist for you when i come home, Dbanj said i should marry a second wife cos of you. grin

2 Likes

Re: Video: D'banj - Cashflow Ft. Kayswitch by Nobody: 1:18am On Dec 22, 2012
The guy no shame o na woman wey save am ..lool
Re: Video: D'banj - Cashflow Ft. Kayswitch by airmark(m): 1:30am On Dec 22, 2012
ikp4succes: The guy no shame o na woman wey save am ..lool

He had saved a kokolet before in mogbona feli feli, it's pay-back's time for the koko master. grin

2 Likes

Re: Video: D'banj - Cashflow Ft. Kayswitch by charlesopp(m): 2:09am On Dec 22, 2012
airmark:

He had saved a kokolet before in mogbona feli feli, it's pay-back's time for the koko master. grin

Aahahahah..na tru ooo..lov dis

1 Like

Re: Video: D'banj - Cashflow Ft. Kayswitch by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 4:17am On Dec 22, 2012
Dbanj popularity with out Jazzy is not the same. This song would have been better produced by Jazzy, not video but music quality. The kinds of super hits dey produced in the past, dat u don't get bored of listening to. Oh well, good things must come to an end. The two, both Dbanj and Jazzy are losers. I don't recognize them as hits anymore.

Dem dey try sha!
Re: Video: D'banj - Cashflow Ft. Kayswitch by atuboweke(m): 6:07am On Dec 22, 2012
HMm!! Dbanjhas lost the touch. Nonsense song.
Re: Video: D'banj - Cashflow Ft. Kayswitch by tuasefemi(m): 6:54am On Dec 22, 2012
dumodust:
guy i don make my statement free am, i did not mention don jazzy in all this... na only this video i dey talk about o, maybe u're confusing me with someone else

This guy na wa 4 u o,u dey shame @all? even if D'banj dey Bleep ur wifey u no dey hide ur hatred? U sabi good songs like ds na im u no dey sing?
See ursef 4 ds tread alone,only u don almost make 2pages,huh! I knw say job no 2 dey 4 naija,but u can stil find something 2 do na even if na 2 dey sell gala 4 express!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Video: D'banj - Cashflow Ft. Kayswitch by lawizle(m): 7:25am On Dec 22, 2012
ConcernMan: For Blackberry and smartphone users: if you want to download any youtube content simply go to www.duoberry.com type the name of the video and click download. The quality of the video is breath taking.

Please Note that the website has been undergoing upgrade for sometime now so when you click on download video you have to be very patient. Thanks

It works for just blackberry y its called duoberry...
Re: Video: D'banj - Cashflow Ft. Kayswitch by emmabowin(m): 7:32am On Dec 22, 2012
safarigirl: do you know what a sadist is? Please check your dictionary before experimenting. Because I'm not feeling a mediocre artiste, I'm a sadist? You must be high on Koko water.

To the other Koko monster that said 'Alingo' na wash. It's got over 1 million hits on youtube right now, go and check where Bachelor is.

The real wash here is D'banj and that talentless bros of his...if the 40-laptop crew like, y'all can call me a 'hater'...yes, a loud and proud one at that.

The most immature fans are these Koko monsters who attack and hound every non-believer in the D'banj ministry.

Just like there are people who will never see the wrong in anything D'banj does, there are those who will NEVER accept that he's right, and if y'all can't accept that, you can choke on the closest buns.
Now,i am more than convinced that something is wrong with you,mentally i mean.Get help

2 Likes

Re: Video: D'banj - Cashflow Ft. Kayswitch by adelaja70(m): 7:43am On Dec 22, 2012
airmark:

He is a top dawg, who does not destructively criticise good music, unlike you.
Thank you my brother....thats me for you! Its not my style to come online and start destroying peoples efforts.Some Naijas too get bad mouth,and give them simple assignment to do them go mess up o.Pls lets try to be objective in whatever we say............I love all Naija musicians and i will continue to support them,wack or no wack.

3 Likes

Re: Video: D'banj - Cashflow Ft. Kayswitch by dumodust(m): 8:04am On Dec 22, 2012
tuasefemi:

This guy na wa 4 u o,u dey shame @all? even if D'banj dey Bleep ur wifey u no dey hide ur hatred? U sabi good songs like ds na im u no dey sing?
See ursef 4 ds tread alone,only u don almost make 2pages,huh! I knw say job no 2 dey 4 naija,but u can stil find something 2 do na even if na 2 dey sell gala 4 express!!!!!

yeah yeah...and u're commenting at 6:54am when hardworking people are preparing for work... Useless teen with no ambition exposed to a blackberry pad. U were probably sent to bed early in the night when i was having healthy argument with more intelligent people only for u to wake up, fiddle with your bb and type this low IQ statements.pls read out what u wrote loud to yourself, apart from a few sentences, i cant make sense of it.if timid u is looking for internet fame and scalp, go find your age o

1 Like

Re: Video: D'banj - Cashflow Ft. Kayswitch by rozayx5(m): 8:34am On Dec 22, 2012
nice song for traders grin grin grin grin grin
keep the cashflow coming
Re: Video: D'banj - Cashflow Ft. Kayswitch by basher(m): 9:14am On Dec 22, 2012
Bliss4Lyfe: Dbanj popularity with out Jazzy is not the same. This song would have been better produced by Jazzy, not video but music quality. The kinds of super hits dey produced in the past, dat u don't get bored of listening to. Oh well, good things must come to an end. The two, both Dbanj and Jazzy are losers. I don't recognize them as hits anymore.

Dem dey try sha!

The direction of dbanj's music is being dictated by the powers that be (aka record labels). It doesn't matter if don jazzy is still producing for him or not; the powers that be will pick the type of song they want him to release.
Actually, I'm even surprised that they let him release a song like cash-flow.

Still asking who did the beat?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What is your favorite video or song lyrics? / 9ice & Demmie Vee Hit The Studio, Listen To Their New Duet / Download Zero By Chris Brown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.