Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,943 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:38 AM

The Tenth Generation - Literature (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Tenth Generation (45709 Views)

Generation To Generations... / Our Generation.. Nigeria Is Our Responsibility / To The Dying African Generation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Tenth Generation by frank317: 7:03am On Sep 29, 2013
Thanks penzino, bt all u guys are readin my story and saying its nice and all dat, but I have very scanty nomination at that thread. Its nt fair sha, at least the best u guys can do is just nominate, let it b the price u are payin for this story...is that too much to ask?
Re: The Tenth Generation by Winnie1950(f): 8:59am On Sep 29, 2013
I need help with the nomination because i don't know how to post links
Re: The Tenth Generation by penzino(m): 5:49pm On Sep 29, 2013
frank3.16:
Thanks penzino, bt all u guys are readin my story and saying its nice and all dat, but I have very scanty nomination at that thread. Its nt fair sha, at least the best u guys can do is just nominate, let it b the price u are payin for this story...is that too much to ask?
sorie, didn't kno bout d nominations. How do I nominate?
Re: The Tenth Generation by evagolden(f): 6:24pm On Oct 02, 2013
such a good plot, u ar good @ it
Re: The Tenth Generation by frank317: 10:07pm On Oct 02, 2013
evagolden: such a good plot, u ar good @ it

Thanks dear I appreciate.
Re: The Tenth Generation by tmamuda(m): 12:49pm On Oct 03, 2013
Jst read d secret of d gods. Thnks 4 givin d link just busy readin it nw. U re good Frank
Re: The Tenth Generation by lukfame(m): 10:59am On Oct 10, 2013
Now am tru wit dis ...U are sumtin else frank...rare..and talented...I am in love with your mysterious stories....thank You
Re: The Tenth Generation by frank317: 2:29pm On Oct 10, 2013
lukfame: Now am tru wit dis ...U are sumtin else frank...rare..and talented...I am in love with your mysterious stories....thank You

Thanks, glad u read and like it, so do u think it is deserves an award?
Re: The Tenth Generation by luvmijeje(f): 3:40pm On Oct 10, 2013
frank3.16:

Frank,Frankistein, frankistani. How many times did I call you? Why are you bothering yourself? That award is meant for you and only you. We don't even need to nominate you.
Re: The Tenth Generation by Sheidymama: 6:07pm On Oct 10, 2013
Although its almost a year that am reading this piece,I absolutely love the story and its twists. Thumbs up
Re: The Tenth Generation by frank317: 6:45pm On Oct 10, 2013
luvmijeje:
Frank,Frankistein, frankistani. How many times did I call you? Why are you bothering yourself? That award is meant for you and only you. We don't even need to nominate you.

Lol, u could say that, but nairaland gat talent, good ones that u cant underate.

Thanks @sheidymama
Re: The Tenth Generation by lukfame(m): 9:23pm On Oct 10, 2013
frank3.16:

. ....sure it does....it deserves more Dan dat
Re: The Tenth Generation by kennybelle: 12:33am On Oct 12, 2013
Now that was awesome,unique,simple, love ur use of simple words, paragraph n d linkages. I love all d xters especially those of chike n ikenna. Duffing my hat n a thousand n one hugs for u, for making my reading ov this great story of urs, gve me sleepless 9ts though but it was worth the while. Kudos n thumbs up. Would u publish this pls? Cnt wait to av a hard copy ov it o!
Re: The Tenth Generation by Perfecter4real(m): 2:06pm On Oct 14, 2013
OMG! Who is the guy? Frank you are just amazing...I love this story infact I'm obsessed with your stories. your style of writting is just so uniquely different i was really entertained.

Keep up the good work
Re: The Tenth Generation by frank317: 2:15pm On Oct 14, 2013
kennybelle: Now that was awesome,unique,simple, love ur use of simple words, paragraph n d linkages. I love all d xters especially those of chike n ikenna. Duffing my hat n a thousand n one hugs for u, for making my reading ov this great story of urs, gve me sleepless 9ts though but it was worth the while. Kudos n thumbs up. Would u publish this pls? Cnt wait to av a hard copy ov it o!

Yesooo, soon a well edited work of this story will be seen in every bookshop near u in nigeria and beyond. Thank you very much.
Re: The Tenth Generation by frank317: 2:17pm On Oct 14, 2013
Perfecter4real: OMG! Who is the guy? Frank you are just amazing...I love this story infact I'm obsessed with your stories. your style of writting is just so uniquely different i was really entertained.

Keep up the good work

Mr perfecter, this guy is no other person but my humble self frank. Thanx man, u words are worth a million naira to me.
Re: The Tenth Generation by Nobody: 6:29pm On Oct 14, 2013
Hi Frank, the story is a blast, I agree. But 'the Religion' came at a time when I was making a crucial decision on my future. Maybe that's why I'm biased.

Is it okay to vote two of your stories for the same category?

If yes, post the link of 'Tenth Generation' and I'll vote.

But you just stole my heart with 'The Religion'
Re: The Tenth Generation by Shuq29(f): 12:20pm On Oct 19, 2013
I knw God will be angry wit me if i jst read this wonderful,splendid, fantastic, beautiful nd nice story without saying any word of appreciation to d writer. U are so.................i guess am short of words to dscribe u bt thanx anyway cos i really enjoy every bit of d story.
Re: The Tenth Generation by amigos(f): 7:58pm On Oct 21, 2013
I luv the story well done dude
Re: The Tenth Generation by lbotus(f): 9:00pm On Oct 21, 2013
Nice one frank.
Re: The Tenth Generation by bintsdeyi: 10:22pm On Oct 21, 2013
Pororo: Your work is superb! I had to stay up all night to finish it. grin
By the way, why dont u make it into a movie instead? Not nollywood o but i think hollywood pple will be interested in "an african horror story".
Im sorry i have no link to any producer but I think your work is worth a representation on a movie reel!
Welldone. wink

Just what I was telling a friend today, It will be awesome if u cud make it into a movie, Hollywood thingy, Not Nollywood, I believe Nollywood will mess it up (sorry my fellow 9jas). Thanks Frank for ds piece, Thank God I voted for ds before reading. Thank Kslib for d vote cos I trust his judgement
Re: The Tenth Generation by goldwaters(f): 6:00pm On Oct 22, 2013
Just read this piece and it was awesome. Apart from some spelling errors like using adopt instead of abduct and other such errors, it was wonderful. Kudos
Re: The Tenth Generation by SexySapphire(f): 6:45pm On Oct 22, 2013
Big congrats to u Frank for the awards. I wish u all the best life can offer
Re: The Tenth Generation by kingphilip(m): 4:48pm On Oct 24, 2013
Nice piece u've got here never knew abt dis story til it made the overall best in the awards.....i must confess u are damn too good...keep up the good work while i go in search of other of ur threads so to grab more

BtW plz who was inspector jack in the story because the few times i came across it i tot u were talking abt inspector james plz i'll like u to enlighten me on that
Re: The Tenth Generation by frank317: 6:12pm On Oct 24, 2013
kingphilip: Nice piece u've got here never knew abt dis story til it made the overall best in the awards.....i must confess u are damn too good...keep up the good work while i go in search of other of ur threads so to grab more

BtW plz who was inspector jack in the story because the few times i came across it i tot u were talking abt inspector james plz i'll like u to enlighten me on that

I guess I mixed the names up by mistake... I think they are one and the same person
Re: The Tenth Generation by kingphilip(m): 4:44am On Oct 25, 2013
frank3.16:

I guess I mixed the names up by mistake... I think they are one and the same person
k tnx sir
a very gr8 write-up i must say
Re: The Tenth Generation by 2map(m): 9:05am On Oct 29, 2013
Wow! I just read it all,started reading it two days ago, and i'm wowed and i must say you are unique. When i saw this story on the award section i thought it was overhyped but i was proven wrong. Also, i like the fact that you completed it in a very short time(2wks or so) and long updates. But u have make sure u edit ur works coz of few grammatical errors or perhaps typos, i noticed some here. And, i feel the use of characters is not bad. Kudos man, looking forward to reading more of you.
Re: The Tenth Generation by macdelene(m): 8:30pm On Nov 06, 2013
Frankky after reading ' the secret of the gods' I was force to search and read this very intriguing story both during the day at work"mind u my office is a strict no nonsense place.and even late at nite . With or without light,infront of the Tv and in the toilet I just couldn't resist it. Ave u tot of writting for the production of movies in the industry. Ur stories are off the chart. I don't have d exact words to qualify them. But to say" BEAUTIFULLY TALENTED"
Re: The Tenth Generation by RuphyJay(m): 8:32am On Nov 14, 2013
This is fantabulous sir frank.....More ink to ur pen.#stay blessed
Re: The Tenth Generation by Testerfuze(m): 1:45am On Nov 26, 2013
frank3.16:
deleted
Is thr sumtin here dah U̶̲̥̅̊ myt hv mistakenly or intentionally deleted??
Re: The Tenth Generation by frank317: 9:57am On Nov 26, 2013
Testerfuze:
Is thr sumtin here dah U̶̲̥̅̊ myt hv mistakenly or intentionally deleted??

sorry.. i intentionally deleted it. thanks
Re: The Tenth Generation by Testerfuze(m): 10:18am On Nov 26, 2013
frank3.16:

sorry.. i intentionally deleted it. thanks
Oohh....ur story was soo interesting nd captivating,only dah i cudn'† gt a chance 2 finish it cus u've deleted err'tin.....hw cn u help wit dis,plsssssss.i must knw wat happened,plss frank

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Chimamanda Adichie's 18 Honorary Doctorate Degrees / Hearts and Hints Magazines / Here Is How To Get Any Fictional Novel By Any Author At All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.