Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,821 members, 7,798,783 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:16 AM

Atheist Give Me Any Evidence That God Doesn't Exist And I Will Prove You Wrong - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheist Give Me Any Evidence That God Doesn't Exist And I Will Prove You Wrong (3730 Views)

£100 To Any Christian Who Can Prove The Hindu God Doesn't Exist / How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? / 10 Reasons Why God Doesn't Exist Today, Tomorrow And 4ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atheist Give Me Any Evidence That God Doesn't Exist And I Will Prove You Wrong by nosagold(m): 3:41pm On Dec 21, 2012
Atheists seem to be dominating this site and blaspheming against the almighty God. I'll just move straight to the point, atheists should provide evidence that God doesn't exist and I, Or any christian will prove them wrong.
Re: Atheist Give Me Any Evidence That God Doesn't Exist And I Will Prove You Wrong by Emusan(m): 3:51pm On Dec 21, 2012
nosa gold: Atheists seem to be dominating this site and blaspheming against the almighty God. I'll just move straight to the point, atheists should provide evidence that God doesn't exist and I, Or any christian will prove them wrong.

I'm waiting for them too, i wil follow this thread to heaven
Re: Atheist Give Me Any Evidence That God Doesn't Exist And I Will Prove You Wrong by ooman(m): 3:56pm On Dec 21, 2012
1. The earth is 4.6 billion years old not 6000 as you claim
2. The world cannot be created in 6 days, it takes years for reactions of life to complete, just like it takes 9 months to form a human baby and more than 1 year for elephant baby.
3. There is no spirit in living things. Deinococcus Radiodurans after death can live again, because their genome is small it can rearrange on its own, without help. If you r a science person, just search Deinococcus radiodurans on google.
4. God is love, but the people he created in his image are evil. That means God didint create people and anything else
5. The amount of everything in the universe is constant, that is chemistry and physics. So it is not possible that there is a God outside the universe making everything, because that would go against the laws of physics above. Everything formed after the big bang, now that is cosmology.
6. Nothing can exist forever in the same state except energy, so there is no eternity because energy does not have consciousness.
7. Energy cannot be created or destroyed, it has always existed and will always exists. Now you tell me, what did God create in the beginning if physics and chemistry say energy cannot be "created" but can only be converted. Dont forget that these laws are proved, this why they are taught in science. Am just wondering, did you ever take science lessons, because to really prove to you that there is no God, that no God made everything, you have to understand my terms. Am not a nursery school teacher to feed you everything.

Now that is more than one. you debunk that, am waiting

3 Likes

Re: Atheist Give Me Any Evidence That God Doesn't Exist And I Will Prove You Wrong by plaetton: 4:06pm On Dec 21, 2012
Nigerians have been praying to god and believing that god will help make a better country for them for as long as I was born,yet everyday life in Nigerian goes from worse to worst.
This year alone, Nigerians have generated billions and billions of megatons of prayer power,yet,every single fabric of society and every single index of life reaches its lowest every single day.
If there was god listening to all those desperate and heartfelt prayers from every quarter, god would have taken a little pity, even if just for the sake of innocent starving and sick children to do something nice for Nigeria that all can see and benefit from now and in the long run.

So far from god, we have heard zero and seen zero. Obviously there is no one home in heaven. heaven is vacant.
God is a figment our imaginations. that is god is missing in action when the going gets tough, that is why people do so many evil and wierd things in the name of god.

4 Likes

Re: Atheist Give Me Any Evidence That God Doesn't Exist And I Will Prove You Wrong by nosagold(m): 4:32pm On Dec 21, 2012
Now answer me ooman
1.) Do you know when the world started existing? Do you know how creation started or do you also believe humans eveoved from apes?

2.) If there is no spirit in human beings, how come animals don't speak. How come humans know how to make iphones and Ipods and animals don't.

3.) How do you dream. What's the technology behind dreams? Or didn't you ever dream?

4.)The devil rules the earth NOT God. Evil has always existed and everyone has a conscience. We know what is right and what's wrong. Animals don't.

5.)Scientists are atheists. Infact, there are facts in the bible that were given before they were established by scientists.

6.) What energy are you talking about? How does the moon and the planets stand on its own. Saying there is no gravity in space is just an excuse atheists use.

Read matthew chapter 24, every sign written therein is already coming to pass. People are already claiming to be the messiah and predicting the day the world will eventually end.

If this is not enough for you, then keep the questions coming in
Re: Atheist Give Me Any Evidence That God Doesn't Exist And I Will Prove You Wrong by ooman(m): 4:51pm On Dec 21, 2012
nosa gold: Now answer me ooman
1.) Do you know when the world started existing? Do you know how creation started or do you also believe humans eveoved from apes?

2.) If there is no spirit in human beings, how come animals don't speak. How come humans know how to make iphones and Ipods and animals don't.

3.) How do you dream. What's the technology behind dreams? Or didn't you ever dream?

4.)The devil rules the earth NOT God. Evil has always existed and everyone has a conscience. We know what is right and what's wrong. Animals don't.

5.)Scientists are atheists. Infact, there are facts in the bible that were given before they were established by scientists.

6.) What energy are you talking about? How does the moon and the planets stand on its own. Saying there is no gravity in space is just an excuse atheists use.

Read matthew chapter 24, every sign written therein is already coming to pass. People are already claiming to be the messiah and predicting the day the world will eventually end.

If this is not enough for you, then keep the questions coming in

Well to start with, you spelled your "eveoved" wrongly, it is evolved.

1. You werent there either but believe in some ancient myth called bible. I wasnt there but as a scientist, i have evidence from the spontaneous degeneration of uranium. settled? Now go to Congo and study the mountain Gorillas and chimpanzees, they behave just like humans, live in families, "make" and "use" tools. To back it up, Humans and modern Apes share "more than 98%" of genes. Do you understand genetics? then you will know just what that means!

2. Humans can speak because we have our voice box (pharynx) shaped vertically, other animals don't. Now dont forget the major aim of speaking, it is to pass across messages, right? Now animals dont speak the language we understand but they also speak their own language. They make sounds and they understand what it means. To us their sounds is jargon, to them our talks too are jargon. get it? We are intelligent more, "we make ipods" because we evolved more brain cells than other animals. Chimpanzees also make tools from wood.

3. There is no tech behind dreams. You dream because your brain cells register everything you see and hear and feel and perceive even while you are still inside your mum. Now when you sleep, your conscious part is inactive, your unconscious part takes over, rearranges your memory and it comes to you as dreams.

4. You seem not to understand the fact that God made the devil, and he made earth, and sent the devil to earth. So if the devils rules, it is God's weakness that the devil has won his creations. If i am an atheist, which i am, then God is weak because he has lost his creations. Someone cannot just come and take away your child without fighting to the death, but God seem to have lost the fight already. Have you ever watched animal documentaries? yes, well watch again, animals too have rules that rule every social species and any individual that trespasses is always prosecuted in their own way. Dont forget - social species. I suppose you know what that means

5. Those things you see in the bible that you think are given by God are mere observations of the ancients. Nothing so impressive about it, you just look, observe nature and you will write, simple.

6. I can see why you believe in God, because you are ignorant of the world around you, you dont know how things work. There is zero gravity in space because their is no atmosphere out there, i suppose you know what atmosphere means. Any where there is an atmosphere, then there is gravity, like on earth, like on mars, venus and other planets and anywhere there is gravity, anything that goes up must always come down. Now centripetal force and centrifugal force holds the planets and stars in space and in fixed position, revolving in their orbits. I suppose you understand those.

I have read matthew. People are shouting about end time because they believe the bible, not because an end is really coming. I am an atheist and i dont believe in any end. For instance, the Mayans predicted the world will end today 21/12/2012 but has the world ended around you? just joking.

If you need more lessons, you can always ask, politely like you just did

1 Like

Re: Atheist Give Me Any Evidence That God Doesn't Exist And I Will Prove You Wrong by ooman(m): 11:41am On Dec 22, 2012
C'mon now, dont run
Re: Atheist Give Me Any Evidence That God Doesn't Exist And I Will Prove You Wrong by nosagold(m): 12:18pm On Dec 22, 2012
First of all that "eveove" was a mistake of course it's spelt as evolved and your "wongly" was wrongly spelt.
1.) Chimpanzees have a similar DNA of 97 percent compared to humans and not 98 as u claim. Humans have identical dna of 99 percent.
Chimpanzees do not make use of tools dude, you are talking about homo sapiens sapiens, australopithecus sediba and the rest of them.
Chimpanzees are quadrupedal and have a lower brain capacity compared to humans. I repeat chimpanzees do not make tools oh. U are talking about homo erectus and the rest of them.
2. Animals don't speak english language or portuguese or any at all.
The language they speak helps them in their courtship behavioural patterns. In case u don't know what courtship in animals means. It is the behavioural pattern of animals which ultimately leads to mating and production of offspring. U can google it.

3.)How come u see people u have never seen in dreams before. Although there's a bit of imagination involved, dreams aren't always about ur imagination.

4.). God sent lucifer down to earth because he disobeyed God. The devil rules the earth that was y Jesus said "for u are not of the world, ye have conquered the world". God looks over his people and if u believe in him, he will save you. The bible first revealed facts about the earth before they were discovered by scientists. The bible said blessed are those who do not see but believe. Have u ever wondered how the stars only come out at night? How God separated land from sea and the sea doesn't overflow its banks. Except when there are ship wrecks.

If you have read matthew 24, you will know that God said through his son, thata brother will hate his brother, it even says "in those days of advanced technology". "They will say to you, here is the messiah, do not be deceived" and false prophets will rise". I wish God makes u experience himm

1 Like

Re: Atheist Give Me Any Evidence That God Doesn't Exist And I Will Prove You Wrong by Kay17: 12:46pm On Dec 22, 2012
nosa gold: Atheists seem to be dominating this site and blaspheming against the almighty God. I'll just move straight to the point, atheists should provide evidence that God doesn't exist and I, Or any christian will prove them wrong.

Since God can't do the impossible like creating everything from nothing. He isn't needed.
Re: Atheist Give Me Any Evidence That God Doesn't Exist And I Will Prove You Wrong by dexmond: 2:13pm On Dec 22, 2012
ooman: 1. The earth is 4.6 billion years old not 6000 as you claim
2. The world cannot be created in 6 days, it takes years for reactions of life to complete, just like it takes 9 months to form a human baby and more than 1 year for elephant baby.
3. There is no spirit in living things. Deinococcus Radiodurans after death can live again, because their genome is small it can rearrange on its own, without help. If you r a science person, just search Deinococcus radiodurans on google.
4. God is love, but the people he created in his image are evil. That means God didint create people and anything else
5. The amount of everything in the universe is constant, that is chemistry and physics. So it is not possible that there is a God outside the universe making everything, because that would go against the laws of physics above. Everything formed after the big bang, now that is cosmology.
6. Nothing can exist forever in the same state except energy, so there is no eternity because energy does not have consciousness.
7. Energy cannot be created or destroyed, it has always existed and will always exists. Now you tell me, what did God create in the beginning if physics and chemistry say energy cannot be "created" but can only be converted. Dont forget that these laws are proved, this why they are taught in science. Am just wondering, did you ever take science lessons, because to really prove to you that there is no God, that no God made everything, you have to understand my terms. Am not a nursery school teacher to feed you everything.

Now that is more than one. you debunk that, am waiting

1. The earth is certainly not 4.6 billion years. How did you arrive at the figure?

2. Day here means "period of time" The Hebrew word translated as day is "Yohm", it has many meaning all related to time.( check William Wilson's "Old Testament Word Studies".

3. Spirits can not be observed except it manifests itself to you or you have some supernatural abilities to see them.Peoples experience varies, Some people have told stories of the manifestation of our Lord Jesus unto some. I choose to believe the testimony of the bible written by men of integrity. If you did not experience the manifestation of Spirits and choose not to believe those who have such experience, it does not prove nor disprove their existence.

4. Truth, God is love. Man is not evil, however some men commit evil. In fact, it is for this reason that God sent Jesus to come and save people.

5. Can order come out of chaos? (Big bang)

6. You said it is only energy that can not be destroyed, but there is energy in man which means according to your theory, that mans energy can not be destroyed, conversely, men dont really die!

P.S: The soul is a form of energy in man, therefore, the soul does not die

7. Life comes from pre-esisting life(Louis Pasteur, Laws of Biogenesis). God is life, therefore, we conclude, that life can only start from Him who is life.
Re: Atheist Give Me Any Evidence That God Doesn't Exist And I Will Prove You Wrong by ooman(m): 4:13pm On Dec 22, 2012
nosa gold: First of all that "eveove" was a mistake of course it's spelt as evolved and your "wongly" was wrongly spelt.
1.) Chimpanzees have a similar DNA of 97 percent compared to humans and not 98 as u claim. Humans have identical dna of 99 percent.
Chimpanzees do not make use of tools dude, you are talking about homo sapiens sapiens, australopithecus sediba and the rest of them.
Chimpanzees are quadrupedal and have a lower brain capacity compared to humans. I repeat chimpanzees do not make tools oh. U are talking about homo erectus and the rest of them.
The language they speak helps them in their courtship behavioural patterns. In case u don't know what courtship in animals means. It is the behavioural pattern of animals which ultimately leads to mating and production of offspring. U can google it.

3.)How come u see people u have never seen in dreams before. Although there's a bit of imagination involved, dreams aren't always about ur imagination.

4.). God sent lucifer down to earth because he disobeyed God. The devil rules the earth that was y Jesus said "for u are not of the world, ye have conquered the world". God looks over his people and if u believe in him, he will save you. The bible first revealed facts about the earth before they were discovered by scientists. The bible said blessed are those who do not see but believe. Have u ever wondered how the stars only come out at night? How God separated land from sea and the sea doesn't overflow its banks. Except when there are ship wrecks.

If you have read matthew 24, you will know that God said through his son, thata brother will hate his brother, it even says "in those days of advanced technology". "They will say to you, here is the messiah, do not be deceived" and false prophets will rise". I wish God makes u experience himm

1. I wonder which village you come from. I maintain that it has been experimentally determined that chimpanzees share "more" than 98% of their genes with humans. Now each individual is only 0.1 percent genes different from each other. You apparently dont know how many base pairs the 1% difference you claim is. Any black and white person, or black and black or white and white only have "0.1" of their genes different. That is a confirmed truth. Am not someone gullible trying to prove a dogma. I know what am saying.

"Chimpanzees" use tools, i have the documentary in a DVD from discovery channel. Homo Erectus and the Australopithecus are our ancestor, i am not talking about the evolution of the human race now. Dont change the topic. But yes they used tools too, but presently, Chimpanzees use "tools".

2. Animal communication is not only for courtship, it is also for warning about predators and for telling when a food or water source has just been found. About if they speak Portuguese, i dont know, but you sure dont understand Portuguese, so when a Portuguese is speaking, it is like animal communication to you too since you dont understand it. And since we dont understand animal language, we can't know if they dont have varieties of languages too. They might even speak Yoruba, who knows, God? He doesnt know anything than a two years old. A two years old is even wiser because the baby exists, but not your God.

You asked me to google it: But i wrote it on google

3. I never even said dreams are your imaginations. I said dreams are rearrangement of memories, dont change it. Now your brain "registers" everything to your subconscious, including those you've seen before but which you have immediately forgotten.

4. Now i know you are silly. The stars dont "only come out at night" they are always there. They dont even "come out", they are moving in their orbit constantly. The only reason why you see them at night is because the light of the sun makes it impossible to see them in the day. Look with a telescope, you will see your stars there always.

Your God was weak and has lost the world to the devil, I dont think he even had the power to give boundaries to seas. Have you ever wonder why the sea always overflow its boundary? Is it because there was no boundary laid?

Whatever Matthew says, i dont care, but i am not saying i am the Messiah, i am saying your God does not exist. Got it?

Oh and one more thing, You got most of your spellings wrong "genius", that they are too much for me to correct.

1 Like

Re: Atheist Give Me Any Evidence That God Doesn't Exist And I Will Prove You Wrong by ooman(m): 4:30pm On Dec 22, 2012
dexmond:

1. The earth is certainly not 4.6 billion years. How did you arrive at the figure?

2. Day here means "period of time" The Hebrew word translated as day is "Yohm", it has many meaning all related to time.( check William Wilson's "Old Testament Word Studies".

3. Spirits can not be observed except it manifests itself to you or you have some supernatural abilities to see them.Peoples experience varies, Some people have told stories of the manifestation of our Lord Jesus unto some. I choose to believe the testimony of the bible written by men of integrity. If you did not experience the manifestation of Spirits and choose not to believe those who have such experience, it does not prove nor disprove their existence.

4. Truth, God is love. Man is not evil, however some men commit evil. In fact, it is for this reason that God sent Jesus to come and save people.

6. You said it is only energy that can not be destroyed, but there is energy in man which means according to your theory, that mans energy can not be destroyed, conversely, men dont really die!

7. Life comes from pre-esisting life(Louis Pasteur, Laws of Biogenesis). God is life, therefore, we conclude, that life can only start from Him who is life.

1. Are you blind, i said spontaneous disintegration of Uranium. Now dont ask me how that is, just google it. We put it there for ignoramus like you.

2. Oh i have Strong's exhaustive concordance and it is the best of them. It is written based on the authorized King Jame Version and it says yohm is used to describe a "fixed" period of time, you can't just do anything "indefinitely" it doesnt make sense. That would mean that God's first day is still active. Think "well" before spitting poisons.

3. Spirits do not exist. Your God does not exist, because i have proved that there is no spirit in living things in another thread by looking on Deinoccocus Radiodurans which can "resurrect" after being "clinically dead" in some 2-3 hours "spontaneously". I take it you know what spontaneously means.

4. You speak of things you dont know. Allow me to tell you that disorder is increasing in the "universe" daily. The speed of the universe's enlargement is decreasing by a speed our fastest cars can never outrun. So disorder is on the increase. Now, Allow me to therefore ask you. can disorder come out of order? especially when the universe is controlled by your Almighty God?

5. Order came out of disorder because the universe expanded when it first exploded. Now there are so many things you have to understand about that. Before further discussion, pls tell me what Plank's time is. And pls dont google it, i will know.

6. "Energy" for knowledge's sake not molecules. Energy cannot be created or destroyed but can be converted. Energy make molecules up in its converted form. When man dies, the energy in the form of life molecules get converted into molecules that dont support life.

7.Energy does not have "consciousness", you said people are conscious in the spirit, so we are talking about too different energy here. But you cannot prove the existence of a soul. I can prove energy to you. Its all around you in different forms. Electricity, light, sound and others.

8. You have totally destroyed yourself. While i will only tell you that Abiogenesis is different from Organic Evolution, i must ask you, If God is life and if life only come from pre existing life, who did God come from?

for your No 4. If God is love, why is there evil among his creations? that is a contradiction that proves your God wrong on its own, so i dont have time for that.
Re: Atheist Give Me Any Evidence That God Doesn't Exist And I Will Prove You Wrong by Delafruita(m): 4:43pm On Dec 22, 2012
nosa gold: First of all that "eveove" was a mistake of course it's spelt as evolved and your "wongly" was wrongly spelt.
but you just admitted that they speak a language.

nosa gold: 3.)How come u see people u have never seen in dreams before. Although there's a bit of imagination involved, dreams aren't always about ur imagination.
you r subconscious forms images based on what you have envisioned.have you ever heard of active and passive memories?there are some things in your memory you dont even know are there.for example if you're taking a road trip,you see buildings,persons and other things.you might remember them vividly for a few minutes but after a while it goes away.however such memories remain in your memory bank.it is from such that you mind reconsrructs events to form dreams.therez also the factr that you might have fears of certain people you have never met,perhaps some witches in your village,you mind converts the fear of this things into events such as a pursuit by other things you actually fear like soldiers,police,animals etc.

nosa gold: 4.). God sent lucifer down to earth because he disobeyed God. The devil rules the earth that was y Jesus said "for u are not of the world, ye have conquered the world". God looks over his people and if u believe in him, he will save you. The bible first revealed facts about the earth before they were discovered by scientists. The bible said blessed are those who do not see but believe. Have u ever wondered how the stars only come out at night? How God separated land from sea and the sea doesn't overflow its banks. Except when there are ship wrecks.
dumb comment.how does an all-knowing god create an entity without knowng such entity will disobey him?why go through all the drama if he knows the end from the beginning?

nosa gold: If you have read matthew 24, you will know that God said through his son, thata brother will hate his brother, it even says "in those days of advanced technology". "They will say to you, here is the messiah, do not be deceived" and false prophets will rise". I wish God makes u experience himm
very funny.who wrote the "gospel according to matthew"?how is it different from wole soyinka's "lion and the jewel" or achebe's "things fall apart"?they're all fiction

1 Like

Re: Atheist Give Me Any Evidence That God Doesn't Exist And I Will Prove You Wrong by Delafruita(m): 4:44pm On Dec 22, 2012
dexmond:

certainly is more than 6000years old

ever heard of chaos theory?

1 Like

Re: Atheist Give Me Any Evidence That God Doesn't Exist And I Will Prove You Wrong by Delafruita(m): 4:45pm On Dec 22, 2012
dexmond:

certainly is more than 6000years old

how does that relate with "and the morning and the evening were the first day"?

ever heard of chaos theory?
Re: Atheist Give Me Any Evidence That God Doesn't Exist And I Will Prove You Wrong by Obinoscopy(m): 5:15pm On Dec 22, 2012
Who teaches a new baby how to suck bre@st or how to cry? Where were u b4 u were born and where will u be when u die? Despite all d inventions of man how come he hasn't created a living thing from a non living thing to prove man's evolution from organic matter? Where is ur mind located, ur heart or ur head? These qxns and much more proves d existence of a supreme being, God.
Re: Atheist Give Me Any Evidence That God Doesn't Exist And I Will Prove You Wrong by ooman(m): 5:22pm On Dec 22, 2012
Obinoscopy: Who teaches a new baby how to suck bre@st or how to cry? Where were u b4 u were born and where will u be when u die? Despite all d inventions of man how come he hasn't created a living thing from a non living thing to prove man's evolution from organic matter? Where is ur mind located, ur heart or ur head? These qxns and much more proves d existence of a supreme being, God.

Firstly, infant instincts works right after birth. You feel hungry, you know you have to eat. Put your breast in a baby's mouth, it will suck it, it doesnt care whether you are male or female. Try it, i have seen it dozen times.

You dont teach a baby to cry. Change of environment is uncomfortable so all babies cry right after change of environment from their mum's womb to air.

Do you remember anything about your life before this life? No? That is because you were no where before you were born. When you die, you are dead, that is all, you are going nowhere.

It has been hard to create life from non living matter because Fed. Govt. in developed countries have xtians like you who oppose the experiment, afraid that it will disprove your God totally.

You dont know where your heart and head are? sorry for you. Ever head of the saying "its all up there" Your mind is in your brain.

The genes on the contrary prove the non existence of your God. How? because we now know that combination of right genes give life.

1 Like

Re: Atheist Give Me Any Evidence That God Doesn't Exist And I Will Prove You Wrong by Obinoscopy(m): 5:36pm On Dec 22, 2012
They didn't oppose the xperiment to create a living cell from non-living matter. They only opposed cloning. I personally oppose cloning not for religious reasons but for genetic reasons. Inbreeding and cloning weakens the gene content of any specie. Cross Breeding and natural selection engenders a stronger generation.

Do you know what is inside a gene? DNA which contain organic matter such as Cytocin, Guanine, Adenine, Thymin and Uracil. All these organic substances exists in our lab but how come our scientist have not been able to couple them together to form genes that could define a living cell? Simple, because they are not GOD!
Re: Atheist Give Me Any Evidence That God Doesn't Exist And I Will Prove You Wrong by Kay17: 6:23pm On Dec 22, 2012
Most of these anti-atheists aren't science aware, at least anti science and anti knowledge.

However, to enter the Kingdom of God doesn't need evidence, rather faith. So this topic is useless.
Re: Atheist Give Me Any Evidence That God Doesn't Exist And I Will Prove You Wrong by frank317: 7:47pm On Dec 22, 2012
Kay 17: Most of these anti-atheists aren't science aware, at least anti science and anti knowledge.

However, to enter the Kingdom of God doesn't need evidence, rather faith. So this topic is useless.

my thoughts exactly, how could someone who believes in evidence argue with someone who does not believe in evidence? evidence should argue with evidence and faith should argue with faith.
Re: Atheist Give Me Any Evidence That God Doesn't Exist And I Will Prove You Wrong by nosagold(m): 8:06pm On Dec 22, 2012
ooman:

1. I wonder which village you come from. I maintain that it has been experimentally determined that chimpanzees share "more" than 98% of their genes with humans. Now each individual is only 0.1 percent genes different from each other. You apparently dont know how many base pairs the 1% difference you claim is. Any black and white person, or black and black or white and white only have "0.1" of their genes different. That is a confirmed truth. Am not someone gullible trying to prove a dogma. I know what am saying.

"Chimpanzees" use tools, i have the documentary in a DVD from discovery channel. Homo Erectus and the Australopithecus are our ancestor, i am not talking about the evolution of the human race now. Dont change the topic. But yes they used tools too, but presently, Chimpanzees use "tools".

2. Animal communication is not only for courtship, it is also for warning about predators and for telling when a food or water source has just been found. About if they speak Portuguese, i dont know, but you sure dont understand Portuguese, so when a Portuguese is speaking, it is like animal communication to you too since you dont understand it. And since we dont understand animal language, we can't know if they dont have varieties of languages too. They might even speak Yoruba, who knows, God? He doesnt know anything than a two years old. A two years old is even wiser because the baby exists, but not your God.

You asked me to google it: But i wrote it on google

3. I never even said dreams are your imaginations. I said dreams are rearrangement of memories, dont change it. Now your brain "registers" everything to your subconscious, including those you've seen before but which you have immediately forgotten.

4. Now i know you are silly. The stars dont "only come out at night" they are always there. They dont even "come out", they are moving in their orbit constantly. The only reason why you see them at night is because the light of the sun makes it impossible to see them in the day. Look with a telescope, you will see your stars there always.

Your God was weak and has lost the world to the devil, I dont think he even had the power to give boundaries to seas. Have you ever wonder why the sea always overflow its boundary? Is it because there was no boundary laid?

Whatever Matthew says, i dont care, but i am not saying i am the Messiah, i am saying your God does not exist. Got it?

Oh and one more thing, You got most of your spellings wrong "genius", that they are too much for me to correct.

Dude, did you attend secondary school at all. What were you doing when your mates were listening, hating on God?

Chimpanzees share 97 percent similarity with human DNA. And human DNA is 99 percent identical. This is caused by the crossing over of chromosomes which leads to exchange of genetic material if u know what I mean.

So u are telling me that every one we see in our dreams, we've seen at some point in our lives. Ok its official, you're ignorant!

Agreed, the stars are always up, but about the boundaries, the rivers only overflow when there are ship wrecks.

Keep your questions coming
Re: Atheist Give Me Any Evidence That God Doesn't Exist And I Will Prove You Wrong by alaper: 9:25pm On Dec 22, 2012

I wonder why anyone is accepting to fall for your elementary trick. In Logic 101, you learn that you cannot prove a negative!!!! It is just not possible. I challenge you to prove there is no flying spagetti monster revolving around the planet Saturn. The onus is on the believer to prove what he believes exists, not the other way round.
Re: Atheist Give Me Any Evidence That God Doesn't Exist And I Will Prove You Wrong by Affiliated(m): 9:31pm On Dec 22, 2012
Lol. nosa_gold is getting creamed by ooman. I must confess that I am however disappointed that when nosa_gold gives a poor logical statement He tries to deviate into other unimportant matters.
But let me tell you what God really is and how everything came to be. It was all done by invisible pink unicorns in the sky. I and these invisible pink unicorns have a good relationship and I am the only one that is going to live in their paradise while the rest of you will be eternally punished.
Now give me any evidence that invisible pink unicorns don't exist and I will prove you wrong
Re: Atheist Give Me Any Evidence That God Doesn't Exist And I Will Prove You Wrong by Affiliated(m): 9:34pm On Dec 22, 2012
ooman:

Ooman i really respect your logic but I beg to respectfully differ on this point. Energy does have a consciousness smiley
Re: Atheist Give Me Any Evidence That God Doesn't Exist And I Will Prove You Wrong by Nobody: 9:38pm On Dec 22, 2012
Interesting. We have a new baby in the house. Go baby go!
Re: Atheist Give Me Any Evidence That God Doesn't Exist And I Will Prove You Wrong by zig2ryme04: 10:09pm On Dec 22, 2012
“When the Son of Man comes, will he find faith on the earth?” Luke 18:8

"But there were also false prophets among the people, even as there will be false teachers among you, who will secretly bring in destructive heresies, even denying the Lord who bought them, and bring on themselves swift destruction. And many will follow their destructive ways, because of whom the way of truth will be blasphemed. By covetousness they will exploit you with deceptive words; for a long time their judgment has not been idle, and their destruction does not slumber. 2 Peter 2:1-3

1 Like

Re: Atheist Give Me Any Evidence That God Doesn't Exist And I Will Prove You Wrong by ooman(m): 1:10am On Dec 23, 2012
nosa gold:

Dude, did you attend secondary school at all. What were you doing when your mates were listening, hating on God?

Chimpanzees share 97 percent similarity with human DNA. And human DNA is 99 percent identical. This is caused by the crossing over of chromosomes which leads to exchange of genetic material if u know what I mean.

So u are telling me that every one we see in our dreams, we've seen at some point in our lives. Ok its official, you're ignorant!

Agreed, the stars are always up, but about the boundaries, the rivers only overflow when there are ship wrecks.

Keep your questions coming

You have just spoken like a drop out. Chimpanzees dont share 97% "similarities" with human DNA. Their DNA is actually the same with Human DNA in 98% out of 100%. You think the 2% is small because you dont know the difference between the number of chromosomes of chimpanzees and humans.

"This is caused by the crossing over of chromosomes which leads to exchange of genetic material if u know what I mean. " you are right, i dont know what you mean, are you saying that crossing over occurs between chimpanzee's chromosomes and humans and that is why we share genes. Damn, even a JSS1 student knows better than that.

You apparently dont have enough neurological knowledge to teach you about how you dream so just close that.

"the rivers only overflow when there are ship wrecks" Are u saying we have tsunamies and flood when there is a ship wreck, Damn i have been wasting my time replying you.

"Keep your questions coming" I am not asking questions, you asked the question, dont forget that. I am teaching you but you are too dull to understand.

Go and read some essential biology before you write again.

1 Like

Re: Atheist Give Me Any Evidence That God Doesn't Exist And I Will Prove You Wrong by ooman(m): 1:16am On Dec 23, 2012
Affiliated:

Ooman i really respect your logic but I beg to respectfully differ on this point. Energy does have a consciousness smiley

I dont really understand you. Are u saying u think that energy has consciousness or not because am going to ask you, does electricity have consciousness, what about sound, what about heat?
Re: Atheist Give Me Any Evidence That God Doesn't Exist And I Will Prove You Wrong by ooman(m): 1:22am On Dec 23, 2012
zig2ryme04: “When the Son of Man comes, will he find faith on the earth?” Luke 18:8

"But there were also false prophets among the people, even as there will be false teachers among you, who will secretly bring in destructive heresies, even denying the Lord who bought them, and bring on themselves swift destruction. And many will follow their destructive ways, because of whom the way of truth will be blasphemed. By covetousness they will exploit you with deceptive words; for a long time their judgment has not been idle, and their destruction does not slumber. 2 Peter 2:1-3

When the Flying Spagetti comes, will he find atheism on earth? Book of Flying Spagetti 18:8

But there were gullible acquiescent ignoramus among the people, even as there will be false Gods and Saviors, who secretly bring in destructive heresies of salvation, even denying the Flying Spagetti who bought them and bring upon themselves destruction. And many will follow the destructive ways of Jesus and Mohammed, because of whom the way of atheism will be blasphemed. By covetousness they will exploit you with deceptive Bible verses; for a long time their judgment has not been idle, and their destruction not slumber. 2 Book of Flying Spagetti 2:1-3

1 Like

Re: Atheist Give Me Any Evidence That God Doesn't Exist And I Will Prove You Wrong by Affiliated(m): 2:13am On Dec 23, 2012
ooman:

I dont really understand you. Are u saying u think that energy has consciousness or not because am going to ask you, does electricity have consciousness, what about sound, what about heat?

I think that all energy has consciousness. It might be aware of the universe in a different dimension from ours but yes. I think all energy has consciousness
Re: Atheist Give Me Any Evidence That God Doesn't Exist And I Will Prove You Wrong by ooman(m): 2:21am On Dec 23, 2012
Saying energy has consciousness is same as saying energy is God. You need to understand the chemical and the nuclear nature of energy to understand how it reacted to form everything we see.

1 Like

Re: Atheist Give Me Any Evidence That God Doesn't Exist And I Will Prove You Wrong by RickyRoss1(m): 6:21am On Dec 23, 2012
Only confused and ignorant fools say there is no God.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Muhammad Alee Jabata Is Never A Takfiri / Who Is The REAL Hero Here / Every MUSLIM Must Read This!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 165
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.