Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,431 members, 7,808,540 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:13 PM

Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - LIVE - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - LIVE (11074 Views)

Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE / A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 / Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - LIVE by ayobase(m): 11:38pm On Dec 23, 2012
gree-die:

i fear we may ve been compromised.. henry has been acting weird too. he didnt exactly ask but i suspect he really wanted to... i dodged a lot of bullets today, i should be in d army...
how.could.dey ve known? wat.do we do?

Hmmmm, this is serious...even Henry also?

Okay, lets meet at Chelsea hotel, u can get the key and make yourself comfortable if you are there before me.....cant ask my driver to come pick you up now....risky....Im on my way also....I love you very much swthrt....its gonna be alright!
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - LIVE by greedie1(f): 11:45pm On Dec 23, 2012
Oahray: *leaves ekaette and danny in the sitting room, passing his mother's room and hears her speaking in low tones*
*edges closer to eavesdrop undetected*

luckily, all he heard was " ve known "

sugarcoatted: Gets to Angela's house. Walks straight in because i'm no stranger. Hears Angela's voice from her bedroom, goes there and pushes the door but it's bolted, so i tap.

'ANGELA'

yes.... who is dat?

ayobase:

Hmmmm, this is serious...even Henry also?

Okay, lets meet at Chelsea hotel, u can get the key and make yourself comfortable if you are there before me.....cant ask my driver to come pick you up now....risky....Im on my way also....I love you very much swthrt....its gonna be alright!
** in a hused tone**
oh my, i think ur wife is here....she.is tryin to brk down my door.. wt do i do, i ve to face her..do i accept?.. roy, im so scared...y is all dis happening.. y cant d world allows us to love in peace?.. roy u der? i ve to face her, i ve to deny..... she cant know until we r ready to tell her... chelsea hotel has to wait.. i ve to deal wit dis... wish me luck... Roy? wtever happens, always know i love u... u know dat ryt? i love u so much...
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - LIVE by Oahray: 11:48pm On Dec 23, 2012
sugarcoatted: Gets to Angela's house. Walks straight in because i'm no stranger. Hears Angela's voice from her bedroom, goes there and pushes the door but it's bolted, so i tap.

'ANGELA'
*whispers from the dark corner he's standing by the door* Auntie Blessing.
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - LIVE by sugarcoatted(f): 11:50pm On Dec 23, 2012
gree-die:

yes.... who is dat?

** in a hused tone**
oh my, i think ur wife is here....she.is tryin to brk down my door.. wt do i do, i ve to face her..do i accept?.. roy, im so scared...y is all dis happening.. y cant d world allows us to love in peace?.. roy u der? i ve to face her, i ve to deny..... she cant know until we r ready to tell her... chelsea hotel has to wait.. i ve to deal wit dis... wish me luck... Roy? wtever happens, always know i love u... u know dat ryt? i love u so much...

*sweetly* Hahah, Angela my friend, since when did you start asking questions when i knock on your door. Open up please, there is something i need to tell you.
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - LIVE by greedie1(f): 11:51pm On Dec 23, 2012
Oahray: *whispers from the dark corner he's standing by the door* Auntie Blessing.
opens d door to see henry and blessing

henry, tot u were asleep already?
blessing darling , wts d problem? its late u know
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - LIVE by greedie1(f): 11:54pm On Dec 23, 2012
sugarcoatted:

*sweetly* Hahah, Angela my friend, since when did you start asking questions when i knock on your door. Open up please, there is something i need to tell you.
dear friend, i tot armed robbers invaded my house o.. why were u knockin lyk dat? wts d problem? u look...
come on.in lets talk.

henry go tuck in ur bro, its way past.his bed tym
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - LIVE by Oahray: 12:02am On Dec 24, 2012
*goes off to bathroom attached to his room, dials uncle Roy with hidden caller ID*
*the phone rings*
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - LIVE by ayobase(m): 12:06am On Dec 24, 2012
gree-die:

yes.... who is dat?

** in a hused tone**

My wife at your place?
Don't panic...Im gonna be there in some minutes pls....and do not accept any allegation....she mustn't know....she mustn't know Angela.....Im on my way though....I know you love me, but I love you more!
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - LIVE by sugarcoatted(f): 12:07am On Dec 24, 2012
gree-die:

dear friend, i tot armed robbers invaded my house o.. why were u knockin lyk dat? wts d problem? u look...
come on.in lets talk.

henry go tuck in ur bro, its way past.his bed tym

Goes in, shuts the door, sits down and start talking.

'It's late, so i would just go straight to the point but first, let me ask you a few questions'

You know you are my bestfriend right, i take you as my sister, you know that right?

We've been friends for donkey years i have so many memories of us but I'd just pick a few.

You remember when you got pregnant as a teenager that your father almost sliced you to pieces with a cutlass and you had to run away and come live in my house, you had so many friends, why did you choose to run to my house. i imagine that was cuz i was always the perfect friend. i loved you. i have always been there for you.

Do you remember how i cried all day when your parents refused to further your education, until my own father decided to pay your fees through school?

Do you remember how i stood by you when those govenor's wives beat you up, i took your kids in while you were at the hospital, and still watched after you until you were nursed back to health?

Is there anything in this world, even one thing that you have asked of me, that i did not give you?

Please i beg you as a best friend, to answer all these questions without asking any questions, when you have answered, i would tell you why i asked?
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - LIVE by ayobase(m): 12:09am On Dec 24, 2012
Oahray: *goes off to bathroom attached to his room, dials uncle Roy with hidden caller ID*
*the phone rings*

@sees call, but decides not to pick it....he hardly picks unregistered callers, let alone of hidden caller@
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - LIVE by greedie1(f): 12:12am On Dec 24, 2012
ayobase:

My wife at your place?
Don't panic...Im gonna be there in some minutes pls....and do not accept any allegation....she mustn't know....she mustn't know Angela.....Im on my way though....I know you love me, but I love you more!
ok love.... come bail me out..
sugarcoatted:

Goes in, shuts the door, sits down and start talking.

'It's late, so i would just go straight to the point but first, let me ask you a few questions'

You know you are my bestfriend right, i take you as my sister, you know that right?

We've been friends for donkey years i have so many memories of us but I'd just pick a few.

You remember when you got pregnant as a teenager that your father almost sliced you to pieces with a cutlass and you had to run away and come live in my house, you had so many friends, why did you choose to run to my house. i imagine that was cuz i was always the perfect friend. i loved you. i have always been there for you.

Do you remember how i cried all day when your parents refused to further your education, until my own father decided to pay your fees through school?

Do you remember how i stood by you when those govenor's wives beat you up, i took your kids in while you were at the hospital, and still watched after you until you were nursed back to health?

Is there anything in this world, even one thing that you have asked of me, that i did not give you?

Please i beg you as a best friend, to answer all these questions without asking any questions, when you have answered, i would tell you why i asked?
blessing .... u ve bin d best friend ever...without you, there would ve been no me... atleast not.dis me...
wt troubles u so? wt ve i done?
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - LIVE by Oahray: 12:13am On Dec 24, 2012
ayobase:

@sees call, but decides not to pick it....he hardly picks unregistered callers, let alone of hidden caller@
*tries a second time, this time with one of his player lines, caller ID on full display*
*phone rings*
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - LIVE by ayobase(m): 12:22am On Dec 24, 2012
@Soliloquizing....its better to maintain my cool instead of rushing to Angela's house. My wife is gonna be more suspicious if Im to go at this very time when Im supposed to at home waiting for her...let me rather send a text msg to Angela@

Test Message: Angela, pls its gonna be better if I do not come in order to avoid any mean of buttressing my wife's suspicion about us.

Do me a favour....deny everything about us, and try cook up a story about our boy...she mustnt know!
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - LIVE by sugarcoatted(f): 12:22am On Dec 24, 2012
gree-die:

ok love.... come bail me out..

blessing .... u ve bin d best friend ever...without you, there would ve been no me... atleast not.dis me...
wt troubles u so? wt ve i done?

If you really mean the words you just uttered, if i really i'm your bestfriend, as you are mine too, then can you please hand me your mobile phone. grin
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - LIVE by Oahray: 12:26am On Dec 24, 2012
*gives up on trying to call. Returns to eavesdropping at the door, waiting for the right moment*
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - LIVE by ayobase(m): 12:27am On Dec 24, 2012
Oahray: *tries a second time, this time with one of his player lines, caller ID on full display*
*phone rings*

@picks@

Hello?
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - LIVE by Oahray: 12:29am On Dec 24, 2012
ayobase:

@picks@

Hello?
*looks at phone and sees it has been picked* "quickly moves away from door and talks with a disguised voice*

Hello... Listen very carefully...
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - LIVE by greedie1(f): 12:32am On Dec 24, 2012
sugarcoatted:

If you really mean the words you just uttered, if i really i'm your bestfriend, as you are mine too, then can you please hand me your mobile phone. grin
phone beeps, sees msg...

my phone? wt do u want wit my phone? hold on i ve to make a call, was talking to a customer b4 u came in
**pretends to unlock d phone and dial a no but actually goes to her netquin and clicks on delete all logs** uhm...she isnt.picking,maybe i should call her later.... toils wit her fone, obviously doesn't want to give it to blessing
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - LIVE by Oahray: 12:33am On Dec 24, 2012
Oahray: *looks at phone and sees it has been picked* "quickly moves away from door and talks with a disguised voice*

Hello... Listen very carefully...
Mr Gov aspirant. I know about your boy. I know where he lives. We are right outside their gate at the moment. In 15 minutes he'd be gone. That's all the time you have to come alone. If you call the police, he'd die. If you think about calling the police, he'd die.
*ends call and removes the rarely-used simcard'*

4 Likes

Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - LIVE by sugarcoatted(f): 12:38am On Dec 24, 2012
gree-die:

phone beeps, sees msg...

my phone? wt do u want wit my phone? hold on i ve to make a call, was talking to a customer b4 u came in
**pretends to unlock d phone and dial a no but actually goes to her netquin and clicks on delete all logs** uhm...she isnt.picking,maybe i should call her later.... toils wit her fone, obviously doesn't want to give it to blessing

Ok, you can keep your phone, you are fidgeting already, thats all i needed to know.

As a matter of fact, i am tired of playing games, can i see your sons before i leave?
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - LIVE by greedie1(f): 12:40am On Dec 24, 2012
sugarcoatted:

Ok, you can keep your phone, you are fidgeting already, thats all i needed to know.

As a matter of fact, i am tired of playing games, can i see your sons before i leave?
fidgeting? blessing y r u talkin lyk dis?wt happened? talk to me......
my sons r asleep.. u can ve my phone
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - LIVE by sugarcoatted(f): 12:51am On Dec 24, 2012
gree-die:

fidgeting? blessing y r u talkin lyk dis?wt happened? talk to me......
my sons r asleep.. u can ve my phone

No, i think i heard Henry just a while ago. *screams* Henry dear, pls can you come in with your brother.

Snatches Angela's outstretched phone and texts my husband. The text reads 'Your wife is here with some strange persons and she wants to harm your son, please come as soon as possible if you love me'. i delete the text and hold on to the phone while waiting for Henry and his brother to come in.
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - LIVE by greedie1(f): 12:54am On Dec 24, 2012
sugarcoatted:

No, i think i heard Henry just a while ago. *screams* Henry dear, pls can you come in with your brother.

Snatches Angela's outstretched phone and texts my husband. The text reads 'Your wife is here with some strange persons and she wants to harm your son, please come as soon as possible if you love me'. i delete the text and hold on to the phone while waiting for Henry and his brother to come in.
looks on....
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - LIVE by Oahray: 12:55am On Dec 24, 2012
*walks in alone*
Auntie Blessing you calledsmiley. Danny is asleep.
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - LIVE by greedie1(f): 12:57am On Dec 24, 2012
Oahray: *walks in alone*
Auntie Blessing you calledsmiley. Danny is asleep.
looks at her son beseechingly...
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - LIVE by Oahray: 12:59am On Dec 24, 2012
gree-die:

looks at her son beseechingly...
*pretends not to understand. sits near Auntie Blessing*
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - LIVE by Cuddlemii: 7:16pm On Dec 24, 2012
ITBomb & Co, this isn't your thread
This is: https://www.nairaland.com/1141653/two-play-game-season-2
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - LIVE by ayobase(m): 9:23pm On Dec 24, 2012
@thinking....I don't seem to understand whats happening...could this be set up. A man called me some minutes back, and now Angela sending me text amidst this chaos....how did she manage to do it......Well, one thing I wouldnt compromise is my Love and Care for Angela and my son.....I will take the risk@

@he picks up his keys, and quickly zooms off....picks 4 policemen on his way as arrangement with the DPO over the phone minutes back.....one was in the ajar boot of the car, 2 behinds with heads low, and 1 in the front, head low also....he drives in after the gatekeeper opens....alights from the car while the policemen remain in position@
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - LIVE by ayobase(m): 9:28pm On Dec 24, 2012
@walks in....sees all the sitting room@

Whats happening here?....I received a call from a man that they are here to hurt u ladies and the kids....couldnt risk not coming here to check things out myself....someone should talk to me before I........where is the man that was here....and where is you son Angela?

@pacing up and down the sitting room@
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - LIVE by Oahray: 10:19pm On Dec 24, 2012
Uncle Roy, welcome.
A call? Someone called you about us? Ladies and the kids? But Aunty Blessing only just came and danny is the only kid in this house.
Unless...
*looking him in the eye with undisguised distrust*
you brought policemen to arrest my mother? Is this what this is about sir?
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - LIVE by Oahray: 10:34pm On Dec 24, 2012
Excuse me, let me go check up on my lil brother.
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - LIVE by ayobase(m): 11:04pm On Dec 24, 2012
Oahray: Uncle Roy, welcome.
A call? Someone called you about us? Ladies and the kids? But Aunty Blessing only just came and danny is the only kid in this house.
Unless...
*looking him in the eye with undisguised distrust*
you brought policemen to arrest my mother? Is this what this is about sir?

Yeah, somebody called me about you people!
Policemen?
Where?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Foreign Literature Class Will Be Treating My Short Story. I'm Amazed. / Thrash it / Romance Story] Diary Of A Virgin Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.