Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,710 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:49 PM

Brig Gen Giwa-amu( Obj Adc 1999-2003) Dies In Auto-crash ( Pictures Included!) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Brig Gen Giwa-amu( Obj Adc 1999-2003) Dies In Auto-crash ( Pictures Included!) (6851 Views)

Aliyu Giwa, Nigerian Policeman Dapper Than Some Musicians (Photos) / Obasanjo In Auto-Crash, Escapes Unhurt - Today.ng / My Watch: Obasanjo Is An Incredible Liar - Brig-Gen Alabi Isama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brig Gen Giwa-amu( Obj Adc 1999-2003) Dies In Auto-crash ( Pictures Included!) by deor03(m): 9:22am On Feb 19, 2008
Obj's fineboy ADC (1999-2003) died in an auto crash on our ever unreliable roads.

These useless roads claims tens of lives everyday. Also the is no emergency services to even help road accident victims.

http://www.thisdayonline.com/nview.php?id=103709

Re: Brig Gen Giwa-amu( Obj Adc 1999-2003) Dies In Auto-crash ( Pictures Included!) by fatherab1: 9:37am On Feb 19, 2008
Poor fine soldier.
I was stunned to here this on the news this morning.
HE DIED IN ACTIVE FEDERAL SERVICE ON DEPLORABLE FEDERAL ROAD
Re: Brig Gen Giwa-amu( Obj Adc 1999-2003) Dies In Auto-crash ( Pictures Included!) by almondjoy(f): 10:47am On Feb 19, 2008
Too bad!  Left 4 beautiful kids and a young beautiful wife a widow at 40! cry cry cry cry cry cry cry Attended their weddiing too!

He was only 47 and his first daughter is only 14.  A very handsome man.  Very good heart!  Always a help when you need him. I definitely would miss that deep voice and his distinct laughter so full of life and not an ounce of bitterness.

There goes another handsome Prince from Sabongidda Ora, Owan Local Government Area, Edo State. Another shining star has departed from Southern Nigeria. His wife and my husband are cousins.

God knows we pleaded with him not to leave America last year when he finished his course in course in Pennsylvania, because we had premonitions that that was the last time we were going to see him alive,  He went to UNIBEN too with the wife.

I say you can have all the money in Nigeria it would not buy you the basic amenities of life.--Simple health care.  This poor man just bled to dead in some bush in the North there.

Just one more reason to hate Nigeria!

Kojeiwa!  Olowotee!  Una dey there?  See our handsome brother don quench for that God for-saken country called Nigeria ooooooooooooooooooh!
Re: Brig Gen Giwa-amu( Obj Adc 1999-2003) Dies In Auto-crash ( Pictures Included!) by Nobody: 11:10am On Feb 19, 2008
My heart goes out to his young wife, kids and all other "fine or wowo" Nigerians who have lost their lives. And also to those who will loose their lives through these death traps in few hours, days or even months and years to come; if we and our leaders keep playing hide and seek. cry cry

Who knows, maybe he could have avoided this tragic event by consistently drawing his former oga's attention on the state of the roads. Maybe he did that, maybe he didnt, maybe he was carried away by presidential jets and helicopters, maybe he wasn't.
We may never know the truth.
Re: Brig Gen Giwa-amu( Obj Adc 1999-2003) Dies In Auto-crash ( Pictures Included!) by almondjoy(f): 11:15am On Feb 19, 2008
nuzo:

My heart goes out to his young wife, kids and all other "fine or wowo" Nigerians who have lost their lives. And also to those who will loose their lives through these death traps in few hours, days or even months and years to come; if we and our leaders keep playing hide and seek. cry cry

Who knows, maybe he could have avoided this tragic event by consistently drawing his former oga's attention on the state of the roads[b]. Maybe he did that, maybe he didnt, maybe he was carried away by presidential jets and helicopters, maybe he wasn't.[/b]
We may never know the truth.

Do you know how many times they quarrelled? Or how many times he was threatened court-martialing from those Northerners, in that useless country only for speaking the truth? Go and read his books if you need to know.  He was not perfect don't get me wrong. Like everyone he had his faults.  He was not on his way to "Obudu Ranch" in some private plane may a remind you.  He was doing what he loved best--serving his country.  Which I know I will never be stupid enough to do!  This is the result, I don't want to insult the dead. How can one serve a country that is useless?

He truly loved Nigeria and I only hope his death is not a useless sacrifice like many before him. I do not really know how he stayed that long in that occultic military in Nigeria without being killed. I guess I wondered too soon! He is only in the minority from the South South and as you know our voices never count.  Only the oil does!  So please let the real owners of Nigeria understand that Nigerian roads do not discriminate amongst tribes when they call for sacrifice.  Condolenses to his family and friends.  I only wish he never left America back to Nigeria after 5 years of being away. Like I always say,

E GO REACH EVERYBODY TURN!

Life goes on!

Next to be buried please--as a result of the selfishness and greed of Nigerians as a whole!
Re: Brig Gen Giwa-amu( Obj Adc 1999-2003) Dies In Auto-crash ( Pictures Included!) by Nobody: 11:41am On Feb 19, 2008
almondjoy:

Do you know how many times they quarrelled? I do not really know how he stayed that long in that occultic military in Nigeria without being killed. I guess I wondered too soon! He is only in the minority from the South South and as you know our voices never counted. So please let the real owners of Nigeria understand that Nigerian roads do not discriminate amongst tribes when they call for sacrifice. Condolenses to his family and friends. I only wish he never left America back to Nigeria after 5 years of being away. Like I always say.

E GO REACH EVERYBODY TURN!

Life goes on!

No, i dont know how many times they quarrelled, niether did anybody. It's only him and OBJ who has that fact. Even his wife doesnt know.
Being in the minority does not count in this case as he had more access and control to OBJ than even the vice president and senate president put together.
We should all know that he was not forced unto OBJ, he also had the opportunity to resign in protest to OBJ's deaf ears. Or who knows, he might have been held hostage. So many things we may never get to know.

I agree with you, e go reach everybody turn starting from the next munite.
Oh, another sad news for us; the registrar of Delta state Uni died in an auto crash yesterday. angry

I sympathize with you on the death of your friend though.
Re: Brig Gen Giwa-amu( Obj Adc 1999-2003) Dies In Auto-crash ( Pictures Included!) by almondjoy(f): 11:57am On Feb 19, 2008
nuzo:

No, i don't know how many times they quarrelled, niether did anybody. It's only him and OBJ who has that fact. Even his wife doesnt know.
Being in the minority does not count in this case as he had more access and control to OBJ than even the vice president and senate president put together.
We should all know that he was not forced unto OBJ, he also had the opportunity to resign in protest to OBJ's deaf ears. Or who knows, he might have been held hostage. So many things we may never get to know.

I agree with you, e go reach everybody turn starting from the next munite.
Oh, another sad news for us; the registrar of Delta state Uni died in an auto crash yesterday. angry

I sympathize with you on the death of your friend though.

It just shows you have no concept of what a stubborn illiterate OBJ is that defies all logical ways of doing things.  The best Nigerians could come up with if a may add.  Why did you think he did not go with OBJ for the second term? Of course he was replaced with that fine dude "Jemitola" another southerner since every thing must look like it is a "zoning" affair.  Instead Solomon Giwa-Amu decided  to comeover to America to hide for 5 years because the heat was to much.  Why should he resign? Did Ribadu resign? shocked  Is that not what "they" expect him to do? undecided  So that no Southerner will reach where they are. Frustrate all of them to poverty.  Is is not the same soldier like OBJ and IBB who promoted themselves anyhow to get to where they are. 

Then you want these young ones who have spent all their lives in the barracks to resign just because they disagree with their bosses to go and hawk pure water and feed their families abi?  This man has been in the military since he was 17.  Has worked very hard.  Let me tell you that is why he opted for an assignment in New York and further his education in the military studies here in the US before leaving less than 8 months ago to take up a teaching assignment at the "war college" there in Nigeria.  Like you do not know that in Nigeria you need to play your cards right especially if you are dealing with illiterates.

May I remind you this man also has a Law degree from UNIBEN and is not just a barrack tout like OBJ and IBB them ok?  What a waste! 

Why did you not tell Ribadu to resign? undecided

You betcha!  Yes!  There goes another one to bury.  A registrar for that Delta state Univ too. I say E go reach every body turn. Fine oh? wor wor oh? rich oh? poor oh?  That car in ma profile shows how I lost two of my family members---bled to death at the roadside after their car was looted for money and GSM handsets and so on and only two survived!  And it is going to continue!

I say I hate Nigeria and the reasons are so many! Thank God for an opportunity to escape from it all!
Re: Brig Gen Giwa-amu( Obj Adc 1999-2003) Dies In Auto-crash ( Pictures Included!) by eteteuduak(m): 12:30pm On Feb 19, 2008
When i hear of tragedies like this it makes me weep for my nation and ask how many more will go before all these bastard leaders we have decide to do the right thing?? On the 5th of April 1999 I lost my entire family in a ghastly motor accident along a road in south south nigeria(my dad,mum,3 brothers). They all perished in one day and since then i have sworn that i will never stop talking and castigating all these wicked leaders whenever there is an opportunity to do so. At least we pray that some day God will use someone somewhere to answer our prayers and stop these senseless loss of lives along our federal highways. When i think of my entire family i just wonder how bad planning and corruption can destroy our nation. Since then there have still been a lot of deaths on these highways and nobody is saying anything, afterall when it happened to me nobody knew because my father is not a politician or a chop chop government thief.

My heart goes out to the family of this young man and the children. I pray sincerely that God almighty that stood by me will stand by them also through the very difficult road of life without a bread winner in the house.

Mrs Giwa Amu God almighty is your strength and HE will continue to stand by you in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: Brig Gen Giwa-amu( Obj Adc 1999-2003) Dies In Auto-crash ( Pictures Included!) by osat02: 12:41pm On Feb 19, 2008
well my heart goes out to the family of the deceased, Jez l cant believe that the handsome officer is gone, MAN WAS MADE TO MOURN, God bless the dead and keep the living from all harmssad sad sad sad sad
Re: Brig Gen Giwa-amu( Obj Adc 1999-2003) Dies In Auto-crash ( Pictures Included!) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Feb 19, 2008
almondjoy:

It just shows you have no concept of what a stubborn illiterate OBJ is that defies all logical ways of doing things.  The best Nigerians could come up with if a may add.  Why did you think he did not go with OBJ for the second term? Of course he was replaced with that fine dude "Jemitola" another southerner since every thing must look like it is a "zoning" affair.  Instead Solomon Giwa-Amu decided  to comeover to America to hide for 5 years because the heat was to much.  Why should he resign? Did Ribadu resign? shocked  Is that not what "they" expect him to do? undecided  So that no Southerner will reach where they are. Frustrate all of them to poverty.  Is is not the same soldier like OBJ and IBB who promoted themselves anyhow to get to where they are.  

Then you want these young ones who have spent all their lives in the barracks to resign just because they disagree with their bosses to go and hawk pure water and feed their families abi?  This man has been in the military since he was 17.  Has worked very hard.  Let me tell you that is why he opted for an assignment in New York and further his education in the military studies here in the US before leaving less than 8 months ago to take up a teaching assignment at the "war college" there in Nigeria.  Like you do not know that in Nigeria you need to play your cards right especially if you are dealing with illiterates.

May I remind you this man also has a Law degree from UNIBEN and is not just a barrack tout like OBJ and IBB them ok?  What a waste!  

You betcha!  Yes!  There goes another one to bury.  A registrar for that UNIBEN too. I say E go reach every body turn. Fine oh? wor wor oh? rich oh? poor oh?  That car in ma profile shows how I lost two of my family members---bled to death at the roadside after their car was looted for money and GSM handsets and so on and only two survived!  And it is going to continue!

I say I hate Nigeria and the reasons are so many! Thank God for an opportunity to escape from it all!

I never meant that he should have resigned from the military, what i had in mind was for him to have  resigned his appointment from the post ADC if had found OBJ to be bad to work with.
Barrack tout? No way! to be an army spokesman, he must have been well educated. That adds to another reason why he shouldnt have worked with OBJ for a long time. But i understand him if he was just trying to play cards with the illitrates as you mentioned. Maybe he compromised his geniune intentions, maybe he was just held hostage, maybe he had no geniune intention in the first place. Just maybe, we will never know the truth.

Telling Ribadu to resign? I havent been opportuned to see or hear Ribadu in person, if i had, i would have told him to resign if OBJ was not listening to some of his suggestions. Except if he was playing cards too.

As regards to these undue deaths on our roads, i can authoritatively say that no Nigerian can come out and tell us that he or she has not lost somebody dear in an auto crash. For me, i no fit count.

Yes, e go everly reach everybody either through soft or hard knocks.
Re: Brig Gen Giwa-amu( Obj Adc 1999-2003) Dies In Auto-crash ( Pictures Included!) by presido1: 2:04pm On Feb 19, 2008
almondjoy:

It just shows you have no concept of what a stubborn illiterate OBJ is that defies all logical ways of doing things. The best Nigerians could come up with if a may add. Why did you think he did not go with OBJ for the second term? Of course he was replaced with that fine dude "Jemitola" another southerner since every thing must look like it is a "zoning" affair. Instead Solomon Giwa-Amu decided to comeover to America to hide for 5 years because the heat was to much. Why should he resign? Did Ribadu resign? shocked Is that not what "they" expect him to do? undecided So that no Southerner will reach where they are. Frustrate all of them to poverty. Is is not the same soldier like OBJ and IBB who promoted themselves anyhow to get to where they are.

Then you want these young ones who have spent all their lives in the barracks to resign just because they disagree with their bosses to go and hawk pure water and feed their families abi? This man has been in the military since he was 17. Has worked very hard. Let me tell you that is why he opted for an assignment in New York and further his education in the military studies here in the US before leaving less than 8 months ago to take up a teaching assignment at the "war college" there in Nigeria. Like you do not know that in Nigeria you need to play your cards right especially if you are dealing with illiterates.

May I remind you this man also has a Law degree from UNIBEN and is not just a barrack tout like OBJ and IBB them ok? What a waste!

You betcha! Yes! There goes another one to bury. A registrar for that UNIBEN too. I say E go reach every body turn. Fine oh? wor wor oh? rich oh? poor oh? That car in ma profile shows how I lost two of my family members---bled to death at the roadside after their car was looted for money and GSM handsets and so on and only two survived! And it is going to continue!

Finally he has resigned, had it been he did resign earlier maybe he will see his children grow undr his guidiance. As far as one accept to work with OBJ noffin happens to him borders me cos thousands of Nigerian die everyday on those roads they spent billions of $ on. Nemesis is creeping in on them.
Re: Brig Gen Giwa-amu( Obj Adc 1999-2003) Dies In Auto-crash ( Pictures Included!) by almondjoy(f): 2:57pm On Feb 19, 2008
presido1:

Finally he has resigned, had it been he did resign earlier maybe he will see his children grow undr his guidiance. As far as one accept to work with OBJ noffin happens to him borders me because thousands of Nigerian die everyday on those roads they spent billions of $ on. Nemesis is creeping in on them.

You are right!  God finally resigned him.  Even if he did resign--who says he would not meet the same fate like many other Nigerians every day on Nigerian roads?  Don't they all travel? Teachers, tailors, Bus drivers an co all lose their lives. So whether he resigned and became spare part's dealer, he still could have lost his life on his way to Alaba!

Good, join the club!  E go reach everybody turn.  Like OBJ alone owns Nigeria! Everyone must suffer!

Anyway!  Thank God for his life--one less person I care about in Nigeria I don't have to worry about.  All his children are citizens of the US I would suggest they leave that dungeon immediately.  You have a better chance of surviving "student" shootings over here than surviving the hazardous roads in that maze of death traps called roads in Nigeria!

Unfortunately the nemesis is on all Nigerians--no exception!  Both innocent and the guilty!
Re: Brig Gen Giwa-amu( Obj Adc 1999-2003) Dies In Auto-crash ( Pictures Included!) by Mamajama(m): 4:18pm On Feb 19, 2008
As sad as the story sounds, this is a fine young military man that is gone for ever.

@almondjoy I am just curious how you know so much about this guy? are you sure you are not having an affair with this man? grin grin grin grin
Re: Brig Gen Giwa-amu( Obj Adc 1999-2003) Dies In Auto-crash ( Pictures Included!) by texazzpete(m): 4:25pm On Feb 19, 2008
A poster up there just mentioned how he lost his entire family in a road traffic accident, and all you people can do is bleat endlessly about how handsome this guy was abi?

@eteteuduak
i'm sorry for your loss. Keep soldiering on, maybe one day we can actually change something in this country of ours.
Re: Brig Gen Giwa-amu( Obj Adc 1999-2003) Dies In Auto-crash ( Pictures Included!) by eteteuduak(m): 7:04pm On Feb 19, 2008
texazzpete:

A poster up there just mentioned how he lost his entire family in a road traffic accident, and all you people can do is bleat endlessly about how handsome this guy was abi?

@eteteuduak
i'm sorry for your loss. Keep soldiering on, maybe one day we can actually change something in this country of ours.

Thank you so much my brother. Loosing an entire family is no joke. I have every reason to hate this country but this is the only country i have and i pray that what i experienced none of you here will ever experience same.
Re: Brig Gen Giwa-amu( Obj Adc 1999-2003) Dies In Auto-crash ( Pictures Included!) by almondjoy(f): 7:06pm On Feb 19, 2008
texazzpete:

@eteteuduak

Oh please, I have lost many too--you get tired of consoling since you have no tears left! Everyone is iimmune to it as you can see.  It is a common occurence!  It touches every one, handsome or not! kiss That is not the issue here!
Re: Brig Gen Giwa-amu( Obj Adc 1999-2003) Dies In Auto-crash ( Pictures Included!) by jesusfreak(f): 7:12pm On Feb 19, 2008
omg, ur whole family?

that's sad embarassed
Re: Brig Gen Giwa-amu( Obj Adc 1999-2003) Dies In Auto-crash ( Pictures Included!) by almondjoy(f): 11:12pm On Feb 19, 2008
Mamajama:

As sad as the story sounds, this is a fine young military man that is gone for ever.

@almondjoy I am just curious how you know so much about this guy? are you sure you are not having an affair with this man? grin grin grin grin

What a way to say happy new year! You mean in the mortuary? tongue  Well, that is your problem! grin

Happy New Year to you! grin
Re: Brig Gen Giwa-amu( Obj Adc 1999-2003) Dies In Auto-crash ( Pictures Included!) by chikeze(m): 10:46am On Feb 20, 2008
@ALMONDJOY if my memory serves me right this fine officer was nigerias former defence attache' to nigeria embassy in america immediately after 2003. may god grant you the fortitude to bear this irrepairable loss. sad
Re: Brig Gen Giwa-amu( Obj Adc 1999-2003) Dies In Auto-crash ( Pictures Included!) by almondjoy(f): 11:17am On Feb 20, 2008
chikeze:

@ALMONDJOY if my memory serves me right this fine officer was nigerias former defence attache' to nigeria embassy in america immediately after 2003. may god grant you the fortitude to bear this irrepairable loss. sad

Yes! Thank you. He was very dear to me because we are like family. kiss
Re: Brig Gen Giwa-amu( Obj Adc 1999-2003) Dies In Auto-crash ( Pictures Included!) by fatherab1: 12:02pm On Feb 20, 2008
Madam Almond, sorry to hear that. I didnt know he was that close to you. May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Brig Gen Giwa-amu( Obj Adc 1999-2003) Dies In Auto-crash ( Pictures Included!) by almondjoy(f): 12:58pm On Feb 20, 2008
father ab:

Madam Almond, sorry to hear that. I didnt know he was that close to you. May his soul rest in peace.

Thank you! It is well! kiss
Re: Brig Gen Giwa-amu( Obj Adc 1999-2003) Dies In Auto-crash ( Pictures Included!) by yemivictor: 3:46pm On Feb 20, 2008
almondjoy:

Yes! Thank you. He was very dear to me because we are like family. kiss

Almondjoy!

Regardless of whatever ill-feelings you might have towards me i'd like to express my condolences all the same!

He was an officer and a gentleman to the core & i pray the Good Lord'll grant his family the fortitude to bear the loss!!

May i also seize this opportunity to apologize for being bashful to you on previous threads!!!

Hope you find it in your heart to accept my apology! sad
Re: Brig Gen Giwa-amu( Obj Adc 1999-2003) Dies In Auto-crash ( Pictures Included!) by angel101(f): 4:22pm On Feb 20, 2008
@eteteuduak

I'm so sorry to hear about ur loss. u are apparently taking it well though. My prayer for u is that God will bless u and give u lasting happiness.
Re: Brig Gen Giwa-amu( Obj Adc 1999-2003) Dies In Auto-crash ( Pictures Included!) by almondjoy(f): 4:34pm On Feb 20, 2008
yemivictor:

Almondjoy!

Regardless of whatever ill-feelings you might have towards me i'd like to express my condolences all the same!

He was an officer and a gentleman to the core & i pray the Good Lord'll grant his family the fortitude to bear the loss!!

May i also seize this opportunity to apologize for being bashful to you on previous threads!!!

Hope you find it in your heart to accept my apology! sad

I don't have any ill feeling towards you hon'--just needed a break from you! grin  Thanks hon.  It is well.  I loved him very much.  He was a good man.

You are welcome. No hard feeling darling! I am happy you know that we are friends and you "offended" me! You are still my friend! One love! kiss
Re: Brig Gen Giwa-amu( Obj Adc 1999-2003) Dies In Auto-crash ( Pictures Included!) by fatherab1: 4:45pm On Feb 20, 2008
Mamajama:

Why will you stoop so low as to suspect that kind of trash when you know quite well that most people are mourning this man? Please if it's a joke, there is time for everything.
Re: Brig Gen Giwa-amu( Obj Adc 1999-2003) Dies In Auto-crash ( Pictures Included!) by almondjoy(f): 5:49pm On Feb 20, 2008
father ab:

Why will you stoop so low as to suspect that kind of trash when you know quite well that most people are mourning this man? Please if it's a joke, there is time for everything.

It is okay!  cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

That is Mamajama for you--he did not mean any harm.  Just being his playful self as usual!

He has the right to know. I found it quite funny--the best remedy for times like this! grin
Re: Brig Gen Giwa-amu( Obj Adc 1999-2003) Dies In Auto-crash ( Pictures Included!) by ALERTEFCC(f): 5:57pm On Feb 20, 2008
why una dey shed crocodile tears, all the people wey dey steal this country money go die one way or the other , wen e reach anybody turn dem go dey find sympathy, if i join chop nigeria money the next minute i go dey pray to die, make god judge our leaders, but any innocent one may their souls rest in peace.
Re: Brig Gen Giwa-amu( Obj Adc 1999-2003) Dies In Auto-crash ( Pictures Included!) by oldie(m): 7:15pm On Feb 20, 2008
eteteuduak:

Thank you so much my brother. Loosing an entire family is no joke. I have every reason to hate this country but this is the only country i have and i pray that what i experienced none of you here will ever experience same.

God bless you and your attitude
Some of us are with you and the sentiments you have just espoused
Re: Brig Gen Giwa-amu( Obj Adc 1999-2003) Dies In Auto-crash ( Pictures Included!) by eteteuduak(m): 11:27am On Feb 21, 2008
angel101:

@eteteuduak

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. u are apparently taking it well though. My prayer for u is that God will bless u and give u lasting happiness.

Angel thanks so much for all your concerns. I really appreciate these warm words from you. You are a woman that is humane and i would really like to know you more. My email address is inyang_uduak@yahoo.com and i presently live and work with a high profile bank here in lagos nigeria. Cheers.
Re: Brig Gen Giwa-amu( Obj Adc 1999-2003) Dies In Auto-crash ( Pictures Included!) by yemivictor: 3:39pm On Feb 21, 2008
almondjoy:

I don't have any ill feeling towards you hon'--just needed a break from you! grin Thanks hon. It is well. I loved him very much. He was a good man.

You are welcome. No hard feeling darling! I am happy you know that we are friends and you "offended" me! You are still my friend! One love! kiss

grin grin grin grin grin

Hmmm . . . feel much better now!

Indeed, you have a very large heart . . . hope to meet you someday!!

BTW, about that slide show i talked about on the "Toilet diseases: Real or Imaginary thread"

Seun said it was too shocking to be posted!!!

Infact, he was just thanking me for having informed him first!

But you can give me your permission to send it to you privately!!

If you still want to KNOCK YOURSELF OUT, that is!!! grin
Re: Brig Gen Giwa-amu( Obj Adc 1999-2003) Dies In Auto-crash ( Pictures Included!) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Feb 21, 2008
Is it when every one dies that d roads wil b repaired.
A few weeks back, i learnt a young lieutenant on his way 2 dt same Kaduna died with 7 others .Wen will greed depart from us?When will our leader wake up n b more alive 2 dr responsibilities?
MUST D SON OF D PRESIDENT, V.P, SENATOR,ETC B4 D ROADS ARE REHABILITATED?
Nigerians wake up pls b4 we all die!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is Josephine Anenih And What Are Her Credentials? / Has Power Supply Improved In Your Area Of Recent? / Photos From The Inauguration Of Senate Committees Held Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.