Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,811 members, 7,806,279 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:57 PM

Come, Let Me Show You Something You Don't Know About Your Partner! - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Come, Let Me Show You Something You Don't Know About Your Partner! (1858 Views)

... / Skype Connect:come Let's Skype / Posters You Don't Like In The Romance Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Come, Let Me Show You Something You Don't Know About Your Partner! by Nobody: 4:32pm On Dec 21, 2012
Are you ready
Re: Come, Let Me Show You Something You Don't Know About Your Partner! by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 21, 2012
Re: Come, Let Me Show You Something You Don't Know About Your Partner! by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 21, 2012
Abi una dey fear

okay, its a very simple process. Just go to www.google.com then type his/her Phone number/email address.

Be ready to bare the things you see.
Re: Come, Let Me Show You Something You Don't Know About Your Partner! by Nobody: 4:49pm On Dec 21, 2012
~vicky~:
Hey vic, I hope u ready to woo me tonight? smiley
Re: Come, Let Me Show You Something You Don't Know About Your Partner! by 190theclown: 4:52pm On Dec 21, 2012
acidosis™:
Abi una dey fear

okay, its a very simple process. Just go to www.google.com then type his/her Phone number/email address.

You smoke moro
Re: Come, Let Me Show You Something You Don't Know About Your Partner! by UjSizzle(f): 4:53pm On Dec 21, 2012
What tha......??
Is this like a meet up zone for u and Vicky

Btw if u type a persons' name on Google, u simply get links to whatever site he's registered on.
Re: Come, Let Me Show You Something You Don't Know About Your Partner! by Nobody: 4:56pm On Dec 21, 2012
acidosis™:

Hey vic, I hope u ready to woo me tonight? smiley

am not ready tongue
Re: Come, Let Me Show You Something You Don't Know About Your Partner! by larrymoore(m): 5:30pm On Dec 21, 2012
acidosis™:
Abi una dey fear

all time blazer.
Re: Come, Let Me Show You Something You Don't Know About Your Partner! by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 21, 2012
I need feedbacks pls
Re: Come, Let Me Show You Something You Don't Know About Your Partner! by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 21, 2012
uj_sizzle: What tha......??
Is this like a meet up zone for u and Vicky

Btw if u type a persons' name on Google, u simply get links to whatever site he's registered on.

nope... When you type a person's name, what you get is 'facebook'. But when you type a person's phone number, you'll get something different (like flirts, scam).
Re: Come, Let Me Show You Something You Don't Know About Your Partner! by Nobody: 5:51pm On Dec 21, 2012
190-the-clown:

You smoke moro

I smoke 9ja girls wahala...
Re: Come, Let Me Show You Something You Don't Know About Your Partner! by Nobody: 5:51pm On Dec 21, 2012
~vicky~:

am not ready tongue

tongue abeg jor go & prepare your lines...lol.
Re: Come, Let Me Show You Something You Don't Know About Your Partner! by Mynd44: 5:53pm On Dec 21, 2012
Smh
Re: Come, Let Me Show You Something You Don't Know About Your Partner! by Nobody: 5:56pm On Dec 21, 2012
@ acidosis i just used your no/id

am seeing things shocked shocked

damn! shocked shocked
Re: Come, Let Me Show You Something You Don't Know About Your Partner! by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 21, 2012
aww...c'mon dear thats old....we both in a new era now..lets put the past behind us.. smiley
Re: Come, Let Me Show You Something You Don't Know About Your Partner! by Nobody: 6:12pm On Dec 21, 2012
acidosis™:
aww...c'mon dear thats old....we both in a new era now..lets put the past behind us.. smiley

hehehehehhohohoho
looks like someone is scared of something
chai Nairalandiiiiiiii
Re: Come, Let Me Show You Something You Don't Know About Your Partner! by Nobody: 6:18pm On Dec 21, 2012
@vicky, the message is directed @u.

btw, you didn't send the pm
#waiting
Re: Come, Let Me Show You Something You Don't Know About Your Partner! by Nobody: 6:21pm On Dec 21, 2012
acidosis™:
@vicky, the message is directed @u.

btw, you didn't send the pm
#waiting

sorry, am still having problems with my mail
i would call you one of these days!
so be prepared grin
Re: Come, Let Me Show You Something You Don't Know About Your Partner! by Nobody: 6:23pm On Dec 21, 2012
alright dear... I need to start charging my phone now grin
Re: Come, Let Me Show You Something You Don't Know About Your Partner! by Nobody: 6:26pm On Dec 21, 2012
^^^
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
sexkid would soon lock this thread wahali
Re: Come, Let Me Show You Something You Don't Know About Your Partner! by Nobody: 6:31pm On Dec 21, 2012
~vicky~:
^^^
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
sexkid would soon lock this thread wahali
good for him grin
we can continue our discussion in my room..
Re: Come, Let Me Show You Something You Don't Know About Your Partner! by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 21, 2012
acidosis™:

good for him grin
we can continue our discussion in my room..

make dem no ban me o
which room? grin grin
Re: Come, Let Me Show You Something You Don't Know About Your Partner! by Nobody: 6:38pm On Dec 21, 2012
~vicky~:

make dem no ban me o
which room? grin grin
grin grin grin my our bed-room...
Re: Come, Let Me Show You Something You Don't Know About Your Partner! by Nobody: 6:42pm On Dec 21, 2012
acidosis™:

grin grin grin our bed-room... grin grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy

no try am o
Re: Come, Let Me Show You Something You Don't Know About Your Partner! by Nobody: 6:42pm On Dec 21, 2012
acidosis™:

grin grin grin [size=15pt]our[/size] bed-room... grin grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy

no try am o
Re: Come, Let Me Show You Something You Don't Know About Your Partner! by Walexz02(m): 6:44pm On Dec 21, 2012
@acidosis
Am dissapointd..
Re: Come, Let Me Show You Something You Don't Know About Your Partner! by Nobody: 6:50pm On Dec 21, 2012
Walexz02: @acidosis
Am dissapointd..

dissapointment is a normal phenomenon... so tell me exactly the cause of the dissapointment..

Did you try it at all ?? what did you see ?
Re: Come, Let Me Show You Something You Don't Know About Your Partner! by Nobody: 6:52pm On Dec 21, 2012
~vicky~:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

no try am o
whats wrong ?
Re: Come, Let Me Show You Something You Don't Know About Your Partner! by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 21, 2012
Is this supposed to be a joke? I got a bunch of numbers, phone numbers.

1 Like

Re: Come, Let Me Show You Something You Don't Know About Your Partner! by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 21, 2012
Vanneni: Is this supposed to be a joke? I got a bunch of numbers, phone numbers.
I mean the number of your partner.. smiley
Re: Come, Let Me Show You Something You Don't Know About Your Partner! by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 21, 2012
acidosis™:

I mean the number of your partner.. smiley
yeah and I got a bunch of numbers in return.
Re: Come, Let Me Show You Something You Don't Know About Your Partner! by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 21, 2012
Vanneni: yeah and I got a bunch of numbers in return.

aww... I understand.. He's safe, you've got nothing to worry about (on the internet)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Have You Met / Sugar Mummy / Strictly 4 Fellas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.