Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,718 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:59 PM

Phone Conversation Between A Chinese Guy And An Operator - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Phone Conversation Between A Chinese Guy And An Operator (5213 Views)

Phone Conversation Between Tinubu And Ngigi After The Election. / Transcripts Of A Phone Conversation Between A Teacher And His Pupil / Conversation Between A Guy And A Girl On BBM..............,,,,, Very Funny (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Phone Conversation Between A Chinese Guy And An Operator by bunmioguns(m): 10:21pm On Dec 21, 2012
Caller: Hello, can I speak to Annie Wan?

Operator: Yes, you can speak to me.

Caller: No, I want to speak to Annie Wan!

Operator: Yes I understand you want to speak to anyone. You can speak to me. Who is this?

Caller: I'm Sam Wan. And I need to talk to Annie Wan! It's urgent.

Operator: I know you are someone and you want to talk to anyone! But what's this urgent matter about?

Caller: Well... just tell my sister Annie Wan that our brother Noe Wan was involved in an accident. Noe Wan got injured and now Noe Wan is being sent to the hospital. Right now, Avery Wan is on his way to the hospital.

Operator: Look, if no one was injured and no one was sent to the hospital, then the accident isn't an urgent matter! You may find this hilarious but I don't have time for this!

Caller: You are so rude! Who are you?

Operator: I'm Saw Ree.

Caller: Yes! You should be sorry. Now give me your name!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Phone Conversation Between A Chinese Guy And An Operator by OkikiOluwa1(m): 11:04pm On Dec 21, 2012
Bwah! ah! ah! ah! This has released all d stress in my body. Nice one OP.
Re: Phone Conversation Between A Chinese Guy And An Operator by bingbagbo(m): 11:13pm On Dec 21, 2012
* erects * grin
Re: Phone Conversation Between A Chinese Guy And An Operator by bunmioguns(m): 2:46pm On Dec 22, 2012
Okiki_Oluwa: Bwah! ah! ah! ah! This has released all d stress in my body. Nice one OP.

cool cool cool
Re: Phone Conversation Between A Chinese Guy And An Operator by bunmioguns(m): 2:47pm On Dec 22, 2012
bin gbagbo: * erects * grin

grin grin
grin grin grin grin
grin
Re: Phone Conversation Between A Chinese Guy And An Operator by OkikiOluwa1(m): 4:53pm On Dec 22, 2012
bunmioguns:

cool cool cool
bros how far? Merry xmas in adv
Re: Phone Conversation Between A Chinese Guy And An Operator by lysaa(f): 6:16pm On Dec 22, 2012
Well, that's an ok joke..just ok.
Re: Phone Conversation Between A Chinese Guy And An Operator by bunmioguns(m): 7:53pm On Dec 22, 2012
Okiki_Oluwa: bros how far? Merry xmas in adv

i dey ooo, wish u the same. . cool cool

lysaa: Well, that's an ok joke..just ok.

cool cool cool
Re: Phone Conversation Between A Chinese Guy And An Operator by thrugemaster(m): 8:31pm On Dec 24, 2012
bunmioguns: Caller: Hello, can I speak to Annie Wan?

Operator: Yes, you can speak to me.

Caller: No, I want to speak to Annie Wan!

Operator: Yes I understand you want to speak to anyone. You can speak to me. Who is this?

Caller: I'm Sam Wan. And I need to talk to Annie Wan! It's urgent.

Operator: I know you are someone and you want to talk to anyone! But what's this urgent matter about?

Caller: Well... just tell my sister Annie Wan that our brother Noe Wan was involved in an accident. Noe Wan got injured and now Noe Wan is being sent to the hospital. Right now, Avery Wan is on his way to the hospital.

Operator: Look, if no one was injured and no one was sent to the hospital, then the accident isn't an urgent matter! You may find this hilarious but I don't have time for this!

Caller: You are so rude! Who are you?

Operator: I'm Saw Ree.

Caller: Yes! You should be sorry. Now give me your name!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

try harder...blarrrrrr.......>f
Re: Phone Conversation Between A Chinese Guy And An Operator by bunmioguns(m): 8:28am On Dec 25, 2012
thrugemaster:

try harder...blarrrrrr.......>f

thank you sir cool cool cool merry xmas
Re: Phone Conversation Between A Chinese Guy And An Operator by thrugemaster(m): 3:22pm On Dec 25, 2012
bunmioguns:

thank you sir cool cool cool merry xmas

merry xmas also
Re: Phone Conversation Between A Chinese Guy And An Operator by Onyeasi(m): 9:19pm On Dec 25, 2012
I wan vex, buh Nό̲̣̣̣̥ way. My mouth open with laff as I fart inside motor. Na him my eye be like person wey chop winch.
Re: Phone Conversation Between A Chinese Guy And An Operator by tosinisrael5678(m): 2:26pm On Feb 24, 2013
lol.

(1) (Reply)

Funny Pictures To Spice Up Your Day / When A Girl Falls From Bike Vs When A Boy Falls From Bike Memes Of The Day / Akpos Tries to Commit Suicide!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.