Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

Swansea Vs Manchester United ( 1 - 1) On 23rd December 2012 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Swansea Vs Manchester United ( 1 - 1) On 23rd December 2012 (7579 Views)

Swansea Vs Arsenal (2 - 1) ON 9th November 2014 / Arsenal Vs Chelsea (0 - 0) On 23rd December 2013 / Chelsea Vs Aston Villa (8 - 0) On 23rd December 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Swansea Vs Manchester United ( 1 - 1) On 23rd December 2012 by mukina2: 11:34pm On Dec 21, 2012
Swansea (Possible, 4-2-3-1): Vorm; Tiendalli, Chico, Williams, Davies; De Guzman, Ki; Dyer, Britton, Routledge; Michu.
Out: Situ (Achilles), Taylor (ankle)
Test: Rangel (calf).

Manchester United (Possible, 4-4-1-1): De Gea; Jones, Ferdinand, Smalling, Evra; Valencia, Carrick, Cleverley, Young; Rooney; Van Persie.
Out: Anderson, Rafael, Nani (all hamstring), Kagawa, W Keane (both knee), Powell (illness).

Referee: Michael Oliver

Team News
Michel Vorm is set to return from a groin injury when Swansea welcome Premier League leaders Manchester United to the Liberty Stadium on Sunday.

The Dutchman has been out for eight weeks but is set to replace Gerhard Tremmel between the sticks, while Pablo Hernandez returns to the squad after a thigh injury.

Angel Rangel is likely to miss out again with the calf problem that kept him out of the defeat at Tottenham, with Dwight Tiendalli set to continue at right-back.

Manchester United full-back Rafael has been ruled out of Sunday's trip to Swansea.

The Brazilian missed Saturday's win over Sunderland with a hamstring injury and has still not recovered.

Shinji Kagawa (knee) and Nani (hamstring) are both still sidelined, but Jonny Evans is available after his own hamstring problem.

Match Notes
After successive defeats against Norwich and Tottenham, Swansea will be hoping to make it third time lucky against United.

Michael Laudrup is hoping that Michu will have shaken off the after effects of his horror clash at White Hart Lane as he prepares to come up against fellow leading scorer the Premier League, Robin Van Persie.

United can consolidate their position at the top by repeating their victory at the Liberty Stadium last season.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/competitions/premier-league/9756284/Swansea-City-v-Manchester-United-match-preview.html
Re: Swansea Vs Manchester United ( 1 - 1) On 23rd December 2012 by IYANGBALI: 9:39am On Dec 22, 2012
Another 3 points waiting for my boys to pick

1 Like

Re: Swansea Vs Manchester United ( 1 - 1) On 23rd December 2012 by Nobody: 10:11am On Dec 23, 2012
Swansea are going to be swimming in an Ocean of Goals from the Flood Gates of the United Squad. cool
Re: Swansea Vs Manchester United ( 1 - 1) On 23rd December 2012 by DMainMan: 10:39am On Dec 23, 2012
I c Man utd gettin dere first draw of d season.

U guys ar a disgrace to england, full of corruption. What a nonsensical team with bad mindset.

Dat is y Arsenal is d most favourite club in d england. D most entertaining team wit lot of youthfulnes. We ar clean wit no record of deceit. I thank God dat rapist,VP has gone away.
Re: Swansea Vs Manchester United ( 1 - 1) On 23rd December 2012 by Nobody: 10:42am On Dec 23, 2012
^Imagine this Lad above me yarning nonsense.

Feel free to check back by 4pm and see the results for yourself.
Re: Swansea Vs Manchester United ( 1 - 1) On 23rd December 2012 by misterh(m): 10:52am On Dec 23, 2012
DMainMan: I c Man utd gettin dere first draw of d season.

U guys ar a disgrace to england, full of corruption. What a nonsensical team with bad mindset.

Dat is y Arsenal is d most favourite club in d england. D most entertaining team wit lot of youthfulnes. We ar clean wit no record of deceit. I thank God dat rapist,VP has gone away.
. Stop hating man, it's bad for the health. Say whatever you will, Utd still remains the best club in England. You still have not got over losing RvP to Utd I feel ur pain, sore loser! Hate it or love it, we're getting the EPL & u can keep whimpering about ur Arsenal being ur fav! #TeamManUtd

5 Likes

Re: Swansea Vs Manchester United ( 1 - 1) On 23rd December 2012 by PBeni(m): 10:53am On Dec 23, 2012
HQ: ^Imagine this Lad above me yarning nonsense.

Feel free to check back by 4pm and see the results for yourself.

Exactly my thought man... The punk above you will eat his words at the end of my match today...
Re: Swansea Vs Manchester United ( 1 - 1) On 23rd December 2012 by dilbert100: 11:03am On Dec 23, 2012
glory glory man united grin
Re: Swansea Vs Manchester United ( 1 - 1) On 23rd December 2012 by DMainMan: 11:07am On Dec 23, 2012
[quote author=HQ]^Imagine this Lad above me yarning nonsense.

Feel free to check back by 4pm and see the results for yourself. [/quote

Aw dare u say i am yarning nonsense. Do u know who I am?

It is just a pity dat ur tiny brain dont know dat THE MAIN MAN talks with utmost veracity.

RVP was convicted of rape few weeks after he signed for Arsenal in 2005. He was behind bars for two weeks and his marriage almost got shattered but Arsenal saved and rescued him.

I doubt if u av started watching football den as u ar not just astute enough.

Here is d source:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/london/4091114.stm
Re: Swansea Vs Manchester United ( 1 - 1) On 23rd December 2012 by meerkat(m): 11:07am On Dec 23, 2012
[quote author=mukina2]Swansea (Possible, 4-2-3-1): Vorm; Tiendalli, Chico, Williams, Davies; De Guzman, Ki; Dyer, Britton, Routledge; Michu.
Out: Situ (Achilles), Taylor (ankle)
Test: Rangel (calf).

Hello Mukina, how can one convert GMT to Nigerian time? Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Swansea Vs Manchester United ( 1 - 1) On 23rd December 2012 by Nobody: 11:12am On Dec 23, 2012
DMainMan:

Aw dare u say i am yarning nonsense. Do u know who I am?

It is just a pity dat ur tiny brain dont know dat THE MAIN MAN talks with utmost veracity.

RVP was convicted of molestation few weeks after he signed for Arsenal in 2005. He was behind bars for two weeks and his marriage almost got shattered but Arsenal saved and rescued him.

I doubt if u av started watching football den as u ar not just astute enough.

Here is d source:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/london/4091114.stm

Dude, we're talking about today's match and your prediction that the game would end in a draw.

Who cares about what happened in the past?
Re: Swansea Vs Manchester United ( 1 - 1) On 23rd December 2012 by BinghiNya(m): 11:17am On Dec 23, 2012
that dude above just escaped from aro mental home his tag is ar8013 call 08896325128 for ur reward
Re: Swansea Vs Manchester United ( 1 - 1) On 23rd December 2012 by DMainMan: 11:22am On Dec 23, 2012
P Beni:

Exactly my thought man... The punk above you will eat his words at the end of my match today...

a fool is talking yet u ar following. Bros u fall my hand o no b small. I thought u ar beta dan dis.
Re: Swansea Vs Manchester United ( 1 - 1) On 23rd December 2012 by BinghiNya(m): 11:35am On Dec 23, 2012
guy stop being a retard your mates ain't here and u lack footie brains
Re: Swansea Vs Manchester United ( 1 - 1) On 23rd December 2012 by olasmith10(m): 11:59am On Dec 23, 2012

Ur criticism can not be seen as constructive,rather it is laced with misinformation and total sentiment.
I will respond to ur allegations below.

1. U guys ar a disgrace to england, full of corruption. What a nonsensical team with bad mindset.

MU is not a disgrace to england cos of d ffg
Highest no of EPL trophy(also liverpool)
Has d most decorated coach in EPL history(SAF)
D 1st and only club in england to win d world club cup.
D only club in england to produce a world footballer of d year(CR7)

2. Dat is y Arsenal is d most favourite club in d england. D most entertaining team wit lot of youthfulnes. We ar clean wit no record of deceit

I respect ur position on dis,but let us reason together.Do u think a club dat cant keep a clean sheet in 4 matches,a club that has a weird transfer policy,a club that last won a trophy 7yrs,4months,1 week ago,a club in which d club manager said sometime around Jan 2012 that d Top 4 is dier trophy,a club that most of dier star players act like kids.(Walcolt is a writer,he writes stories abt a certain primary sch boy's called JT soccer activities in college.How can he become mature with dis kind of baby story he is writting)..such club can't be seen as 'most entertaining'..I will even select swansea ahead of assnal.

3.I thank God dat rapist,VP has gone away.

Its clearly evident that u are an ingrate.dis same RVP has endured all d hard times in assnal,scored almost all ur goals in all competitn last season.He lost hope in assnal,so he left.its no big deal..Ronaldo and tevez also left MU,torrist left liverpool,kaka left milan.

Conclusively,ur assnal is no match to MU!!!

3 Likes

Re: Swansea Vs Manchester United ( 1 - 1) On 23rd December 2012 by IYANGBALI: 12:02pm On Dec 23, 2012
[quote author=DMainMan][/quote]and so fokn what?tell us something new or shut the fok up and take a walk loser tongue tongue
Re: Swansea Vs Manchester United ( 1 - 1) On 23rd December 2012 by DMainMan: 12:03pm On Dec 23, 2012
@binghiwa. U just won d award of being d most foolish. U ar tryin to feel among but no one recognises u. smh!
Re: Swansea Vs Manchester United ( 1 - 1) On 23rd December 2012 by DMainMan: 12:05pm On Dec 23, 2012
@binghiNya. U just won d award of being d most foolish. U ar tryin to feel among but no one recognises u. smh!
Re: Swansea Vs Manchester United ( 1 - 1) On 23rd December 2012 by kennyslim1(m): 12:09pm On Dec 23, 2012
3points in d bag of man utd #teamManUtd
Re: Swansea Vs Manchester United ( 1 - 1) On 23rd December 2012 by IYANGBALI: 12:15pm On Dec 23, 2012
olasmith10:

Ur criticism can not be seen as constructive,rather it is laced with misinformation and total sentiment.
I will respond to ur allegations below.

1. U guys ar a disgrace to england, full of corruption. What a nonsensical team with bad mindset.

MU is not a disgrace to england cos of d ffg
Highest no of EPL trophy(also liverpool)
Has d most decorated coach in EPL history(SAF)
D 1st and only club in england to win d world club cup.
D only club in england to produce a world footballer of d year(CR7)

2. Dat is y Arsenal is d most favourite club in d england. D most entertaining team wit lot of youthfulnes. We ar clean wit no record of deceit

I respect ur position on dis,but let us reason together.Do u think a club dat cant keep a clean sheet in 4 matches,a club that has a weird transfer policy,a club that last won a trophy 7yrs,4months,1 week ago,a club in which d club manager said sometime around Jan 2012 that d Top 4 is dier trophy,a club that most of dier star players act like kids.(Walcolt is a writer,he writes stories abt a certain primary sch boy's called JT soccer activities in college.How can he become mature with dis kind of baby story he is writting)..such club can't be seen as 'most entertaining'..I will even select swansea ahead of assnal.

3.I thank God dat rapist,VP has gone away.

Its clearly evident that u are an ingrate.dis same RVP has endured all d hard times in assnal,scored almost all ur goals in all competitn last season.He lost hope in assnal,so he left.its no big deal..Ronaldo and tevez also left MU,torrist left liverpool,kaka left milan.

Conclusively,ur assnal is no match to MU!!!
pls tell the haters in the house
Re: Swansea Vs Manchester United ( 1 - 1) On 23rd December 2012 by Emusan(m): 1:24pm On Dec 23, 2012

I believe u're among the people that predicted ending of the world
Re: Swansea Vs Manchester United ( 1 - 1) On 23rd December 2012 by Agimor(m): 2:29pm On Dec 23, 2012
Kick start whistle...
Re: Swansea Vs Manchester United ( 1 - 1) On 23rd December 2012 by mukina2: 2:32pm On Dec 23, 2012
michu! cool
Re: Swansea Vs Manchester United ( 1 - 1) On 23rd December 2012 by Agimor(m): 2:32pm On Dec 23, 2012
1st corner of the game going to manutd
Re: Swansea Vs Manchester United ( 1 - 1) On 23rd December 2012 by mukina2: 2:40pm On Dec 23, 2012
michu go teach vidic lesson today grin
Re: Swansea Vs Manchester United ( 1 - 1) On 23rd December 2012 by mukina2: 2:45pm On Dec 23, 2012
goal for united

evra goat scores
Re: Swansea Vs Manchester United ( 1 - 1) On 23rd December 2012 by immortalvoices(m): 2:47pm On Dec 23, 2012
And dats evra's 3rd headed goal dis season
Re: Swansea Vs Manchester United ( 1 - 1) On 23rd December 2012 by ujchief(m): 2:48pm On Dec 23, 2012
mukina2: michu! cool
Evra grin
Re: Swansea Vs Manchester United ( 1 - 1) On 23rd December 2012 by mukina2: 2:48pm On Dec 23, 2012
ojoro haf started

nothing wrong with what michu did
Re: Swansea Vs Manchester United ( 1 - 1) On 23rd December 2012 by mike404(m): 2:52pm On Dec 23, 2012
United
Re: Swansea Vs Manchester United ( 1 - 1) On 23rd December 2012 by markus1133: 2:54pm On Dec 23, 2012
gooo utd
Re: Swansea Vs Manchester United ( 1 - 1) On 23rd December 2012 by ObamaUS: 2:54pm On Dec 23, 2012
Premier league is a joke..I wonder what is wrong with what michu did.
Also.why didn't evra get a yellow card there?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Uefa Champions League Draw on Thursday 26 August, 2010 At 5pm / 2011/12 Uefa Champions League Draw! Have Your Say! / Liverpool Vs Bournemouth: Capital One Cup (1 - 0) On 28th October 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.