Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,495 members, 7,801,286 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:19 PM

family matas - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / family matas (2430 Views)

Daughter Is 6 Months And Pregnant Again! Help! / Married For 5 Years And My Partner Hardly Want S*x Anymore! What Can I Do? / Just Been Married For 7 Months Wife Files For Divorce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

family matas by slovenia(f): 3:56am On Dec 22, 2012
Closed
Re: family matas by Nobody: 4:12am On Dec 22, 2012
slovenia: A month into d wedding we had sex like 2 tyms weekly but since then no show. My hubby has also moved out of d bedroom and sleeps in d guest room. Pls honest advice as I am afraid of my future wit him.

If you want more specific advice, you have to give more detail, like why did he move out of your room, what caused the fight? What did he give as the reasons for his actions when you asked him?

2 Likes

Re: family matas by Callotti: 4:29am On Dec 22, 2012
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww. . . . . You get time o!
Nor be Nigerian man? When dem wanno 'waka'. . .dem go begin pick unecessary 'fights' hiarrandia! OLD TRICK! cheesy
YOU MOVE INTO ANOTHER BEDROOM TOO. . .simple! kiss
This is what I call EMOTIONAL BLACKMAIL. . . .I don't give into such crrrrrrrrrrrrrap!
Na club I see so! Nne. . . opportunity comes but once.
THIS IS YOUR CHANCE TO CLAIM 'NEGLECT' instead of 'THE DEVIL MADE ME DO IT'! kiss

Get a goooooooooooooooooooooooood lover. . . before he changes his mind! wink

If you are a Christian or Muslim. . . too bad!
"Confession of sins" has never been my greatest strength! grin
Chop and clean both mouth and nyansh is my motto! cool

Don't be afraid of your future!
Anyone brave enough to get married SHOULD BE SUPER-BRAVE ENOUGH TO CONTEMPLATE DIVORCE! kiss
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE TO THE NEXT ONE. . . Simple!
Never let ANYONE mess with your self-esteem! kiss

4 Likes

Re: family matas by Kobojunkie: 5:26am On Dec 22, 2012
@Poster, is this of a Nigerian woman living in Nigeria? Different set of rules seem to apply when you have a Nigerian woman married to a Nigerian man, and living in Nigeria. So you need to please add that information so as to help us better know which rule book to consult. undecided
Re: family matas by AbdulAdam56(m): 6:05am On Dec 22, 2012
Is like you are not gud on bed?Or did he nab you wit some one doing it?
Re: family matas by masterpiecer(m): 6:17am On Dec 22, 2012
Callotti: Awwwwwwwwwwwwww. . . . . You get time o!
Nor be Nigerian man? When dem wanno 'waka'. . .dem go begin pick unecessary 'fights' hiarrandia! OLD TRICK! cheesy
This is what I call EMOTIONAL BLACKMAIL. . . .I don't give into such crrrrrrrrrrrrrap!
THIS IS YOUR CHANCE TO CLAIM 'NEGLECT' instead of 'THE DEVIL MADE ME DO IT'! kiss

Anyone brave enough to get married SHOULD BE SUPER-BRAVE ENOUGH TO CONTEMPLATE DIVORCE! kiss

thats the devil speaking.

15 Likes

Re: family matas by masterpiecer(m): 6:17am On Dec 22, 2012
ileobatojo:

If you want more specific advice, you have to give more detail, like why did he move out of your room, what caused the fight? What did he give as the reasons for his actions when you asked him?

true true
Re: family matas by Walexz02(m): 7:10am On Dec 22, 2012
Since d OP is nt responding I guess d comments should stop comin in......
Re: family matas by Adaeze003(f): 7:59am On Dec 22, 2012

wow!
Re: family matas by Akshow: 8:33am On Dec 22, 2012
he might be gay you know. Cos i Cant fathom any reason why a newly married couples should not be disturbing their neibos wit sex noise
Re: family matas by Peterwins(m): 8:36am On Dec 22, 2012
Is your husband someone else or the same man you described in an earlier topic/post below:

thanks all for the advice.
i relocated to be closer to him because when i had a job he kept pleading with me to transfer to be closer to him so that we could get married, so i felt that since i didnt have any restriction anymore i should make the sacrifice. i relocated and rented my apartment with my money and furnished it myself. i dont beg him for money. he earns over 300k monthly but the highest amount he has ever given me is 20k. i take pride in achieving for myself
i didnt know that love is tied to a 9 to 5 job. so im wondering if i had a 9 to 5 job and we got married and i lost the job then will d marriage be on hold till i get another one?
well i think its beta for me to leave him now and focus on my business.
maybe i will find a man who will love me job or not.
Re: family matas by ITbomb(m): 8:43am On Dec 22, 2012
I'M ALWAYS FOR PRE-MARITAL TINZ
Re: family matas by Peterwins(m): 8:52am On Dec 22, 2012
slovenia: A month into d wedding we had sex like 2 tyms weekly but since then no show. My hubby has also moved out of d bedroom and sleeps in d guest room. Pls honest advice as I am afraid of my future wit him.

Pending your response to my question above. Do not be afraid of your future with him. You must realise that newly married couples often go through various forms of frictions in the early stage of their marriage. It's just a phase. Be happy and relax. Some men actually become irritable after being newly married. Be patient with him.
Re: family matas by Nobody: 9:32am On Dec 22, 2012
https://www.nairaland.com/595898/he-says-must-get-job/1

If this is the man you eventually married then it is not hard to understand. You married is selfish Man who never supported you or showed signs of loving you yet you despite advice and even your own resolve went on and married him.

He clearly showed you his level of maturity and his lack of commitment but for some reason you decided to "manage" because I am sure you told yourself "no man is perfect", "how will I start over" "we have come a long way" "how am I sure the next one wouldn't be worse", people willingly due to fear put themselves in horrible situations.

I am sorry to say, if this is the man you married you married a man who is all about himself, and you seem to be the one who is interested in the relationship while his only concern is HIM, You saw it and cajoled yourself into it, all those low self esteem things you told yourself and convinced yourself to marry him keep telling yourself that.
You made a decision and I am sure you are ready to "manage" it.

Nigerian women when will you stop being gluttons for punishment?
The advice you are waiting for is pray and fast, I am sure you will get it, hope you have seen now that marriage at all cost doesn't equate happiness and you can't "change" a man or anyone.
Best wishes.

1 Like

Re: family matas by Nobody: 10:26am On Dec 22, 2012
Na wa o! Debrief thanks for that link.....

He's just not that into you, Period.

Sorry o OP , I don't indulge a man that doesn't have no regard whatsoever for his woman. In your case , you laid your bed, you lie on it. We as adults are responsible for all our actions.
Re: family matas by Nobody: 11:02am On Dec 22, 2012
I don't like the fact you came here to point him as the bad one, it tells a lot about you and how you want people to support you. You could actually be the one that sent him packing with your actions.
Re: family matas by jerk: 12:18pm On Dec 22, 2012
Abdul Adam56: Is like you are not gud on bed?Or did he nab you wit some one doing it?
my guess too.
Re: family matas by blacnewton(m): 12:23pm On Dec 22, 2012
i want y'all to read this article and thank me later. "ONE PURE WATER SACHET AT A TIME" the only way to the REVOLUTION we seek in Nigeria is by Personal Development http://sadiqdaniel..com/2012/12/one-pure-water-sachet-at-time.html
Re: family matas by Nobody: 1:45pm On Dec 22, 2012

you are so right my dear.infact if you let it get to you,he might turn you into an old cargo before your time.when sex shops have not closed up.u berra buy beta v.i.br..a..ttor use.if he see say u nor dey bother am about sex,na him go start to dey ask u wetin hapun.na man matter u dey carry for chest like that.hehehehe,no go peme o.na because of promiscous married men wey no get time for their wives dem do vibrator.abi you here say v..ajyna machine dey? O girl,this world is too short for you to let any body make you feel miserable o.too many messed up men and wortless two for five naira unmarried girls are out there o.u beta do your thing and forget nigerian men's ranting.it doesnt take them 2o minutes to destroy your life and turn you into a shadow of your self.mshewwww.am out of here.am too sick and tired of hearing this kind of stories jare :@ make im waka anywhere im like,if them dash am stds or gonorhea outside na only him go suffer am

1 Like

Re: family matas by Nobody: 1:53pm On Dec 22, 2012
blink182: I don't like the fact you came here to point him as the bad one, it tells a lot about you and how you want people to support you. You could actually be the one that sent him packing with your actions.
see them.they can never be objective.always being sexist and chauvenistic.so if the man no touch im wife,na her fault.but if it was the woman,we no go hear word for here,una go don dey reign curses on her,dey tell am say them go soon snatch here husband.tufiaaaaa
Re: family matas by Nobody: 1:58pm On Dec 22, 2012
debrief08: https://www.nairaland.com/595898/he-says-must-get-job/1

If this is the man you eventually married then it is not hard to understand. You married is selfish Man who never supported you or showed signs of loving you yet you despite advice and even your own resolve went on and married him.

He clearly showed you his level of maturity and his lack of commitment but for some reason you decided to "manage" because I am sure you told yourself "no man is perfect", "how will I start over" "we have come a long way" "how am I sure the next one wouldn't be worse", people willingly due to fear put themselves in horrible situations.

I am sorry to say, if this is the man you married you married a man who is all about himself, and you seem to be the one who is interested in the relationship while his only concern is HIM, You saw it and cajoled yourself into it, all those low self esteem things you told yourself and convinced yourself to marry him keep telling yourself that.
You made a decision and I am sure you are ready to "manage" it.

Nigerian women when will you stop being gluttons for punishment?
The advice you are waiting for is pray and fast, I am sure you will get it, hope you have seen now that marriage at all cost doesn't equate happiness and you can't "change" a man or anyone.
Best wishes.
well this is true.stories like this doesnt make marriage appealing for single women like us.marriage is to be enjoyed not enjoyed.i cant call this marriage,because this is not marriage in the true sense of it.@ poster maybe u take this persons advice and or talk to his mother or any body he respects in his family,maybe he will turn a new leaf.pele.its better to be single than be is this kind of pseudo marriage.i almost fell into this kind of problem that poster is.my friends kept saying no man is perfect,if u leave this one now,how will u get another man,husbands are scarce outside and so many other sick-low self esteem suggestions.only one word saved me from entring a marriage that will have made me go crazy.it was my pastor that asked me.why are you getting married? Is it to satisfy your friends,to be adressed as mrs charles,to wear a white gown or what?remember none of your friends or family members will leave with you or help you carry your cross after wedding.the least they can do is say sorry and pray with you or for you.with those words,i had a deep rethink and reflection for 5 days and i said to myself my happiness and satisfaction is the most important thing i want and i will go for it.if i dont see that in a relationship,how then can i see that in a marriage
Re: family matas by Callotti: 2:47pm On Dec 22, 2012
kulyie: you are so right my dear.infact if you let it get to you,he might turn you into an old cargo before your time.when sex shops have not closed up.u berra buy beta v.i.br..a..ttor use.if he see say u nor dey bother am about sex,na him go start to dey ask u wetin hapun.na man matter u dey carry for chest like that.hehehehe,no go peme o.na because of promiscous married men wey no get time for their wives dem do vibrator.abi you here say v..ajyna machine dey? O girl,this world is too short for you to let any body make you feel miserable o.too many messed up men and wortless two for five naira unmarried girls are out there o.u beta do your thing and forget nigerian men's ranting.it doesnt take them 2o minutes to destroy your life and turn you into a shadow of your self.mshewwww.am out of here.am too sick and tired of hearing this kind of stories jare :@ make im waka anywhere im like,if them dash am stds or gonorhea outside na only him go suffer am

The reason I stopped posting in this 'DYSFUNCTIONAL FAMILY' section for a while. . .the kinds of things YOUR FELLOW WOMEN WRITE? You wonder whether they just jumped from kindergarten to MARRIAGE! Anyone that has dated at least 2 NIGERIAN men knows better than losing sleep over such abusive personalities!
Amen! Tell am!

Na so emotional abuse they start!
Some yeye women go dey crawl from pastor to babalawo. . . to contain one MEAN SNAKE inside her basket!
2 months after marriage. . . e don show eim true color! HA!
O gal don marry OGBONGE serpent for her matrimonial garden of Eden! cheesy

AFTER THE MAN DON WAKA HIRRANDIA FINISH. . .DEM GO OPEN HANDS WELCOME THE MEN, TILL THE NEXT MADNESS SHOWS UP AGAIN. . .and the cycle contiues. THE CYCLE OF DESPERADOS! cheesy

Then dem go dey make mouth like 'why are you treating me this way'. . . when MEN ARE DELIBERATELY trying to kill them slowly emotionally, WITH SICK MIND GAMES. . . HEAVENS FORBID! cheesy

Thank our ancestors for the kind MAMA wey born moi! MU HE HE HE HE HE

1 Like

Re: family matas by Nobody: 5:06pm On Dec 22, 2012
kulyie: see them.they can never be objective.always being sexist and chauvenistic.so if the man no touch im wife,na her fault.but if it was the woman,we no go hear word for here,una go don dey reign curses on her,dey tell am say them go soon snatch here husband.tufiaaaaa
you are the perfect example of the names you called me. Common sense should have told you that I didn't judge her but was harsh on her giving a one sided story and made no effort to suggest a solution because I was waiting for her to tell a more balanced story. When something is beyond you, shut up or ask questions.
Re: family matas by Nobody: 5:14am On Dec 23, 2012
blink182: you are the perfect example of the names you called me. Common sense should have told you that I didn't judge her but was harsh on her giving a one sided story and made no effort to suggest a solution because I was waiting for her to tell a more balanced story. When something is beyond you, shut up or ask questions.
you are trhe one who needs to shut d f up and use your number 6.the op came to nairaland to seek for advice because she didn't know what to do,if she did,she wouldn't have opened this thread.one more thing.you need to be more cultured and refined because its obvious you lack it.msheww
Re: family matas by Nobody: 5:25am On Dec 23, 2012
Callotti:

The reason I stopped posting in this 'DYSFUNCTIONAL FAMILY' section for a while. . .the kinds of things YOUR FELLOW WOMEN WRITE? You wonder whether they just jumped from kindergarten to MARRIAGE! Anyone that has dated at least 2 NIGERIAN men knows better than losing sleep over such abusive personalities!
Amen! Tell am!

Na so emotional abuse they start!
Some yeye women go dey crawl from pastor to babalawo. . . to contain one MEAN SNAKE inside her basket!
2 months after marriage. . . e don show eim true color! HA!
O gal don marry OGBONGE serpent for her matrimonial garden of Eden! cheesy

AFTER THE MAN DON WAKA HIRRANDIA FINISH. . .DEM GO OPEN HANDS WELCOME THE MEN, TILL THE NEXT MADNESS SHOWS UP AGAIN. . .and the cycle contiues. THE CYCLE OF DESPERADOS! cheesy

Then dem go dey make mouth like 'why are you treating me this way'. . . when MEN ARE DELIBERATELY trying to kill them slowly emotionally, WITH SICK MIND GAMES. . . HEAVENS FORBID! cheesy

Thank our ancestors for the kind MAMA wey born moi! MU HE HE HE HE HE
heheheheh abi o.if women where as desperate to be the best they can be as they are desperate to get married.many women will have been presidents of nations,chairmen of world banks etc.we wouldnt see many women in low places at all.the way some ladies take marriage so personal,lol,it beats me
Re: family matas by Nobody: 6:51am On Dec 23, 2012
kulyie: you are trhe one who needs to shut d f up and use your number 6.the op came to nairaland to seek for advice because she didn't know what to do,if she did,she wouldn't have opened this thread.one more thing.you need to be more cultured and refined because its obvious you lack it.msheww
Man go get a life, I see you are too daft to understand anything I say.
Re: family matas by ednut1(m): 9:33am On Dec 23, 2012
bisi, caro, funke and even my lil cousin faith hv gotten married, i must marry by force syndrome, u clearly see his flaws but u say, with pray he will change, enjoy ur doom
Re: family matas by Nobody: 1:59pm On Dec 23, 2012
blink182: Man go get a life, I see you are too daft to understand anything I say.
a word of advice upgrade your brain by thinking before typing
Re: family matas by agiboma(f): 3:35pm On Dec 23, 2012
Well I think DB said it all no need to go any further, Since you are able to support yourself financially you can move on and hope for the best moving forward or the other option is to stay and manage, you choose which option you can best live with. GL

(1) (Reply)

Who Remembers This "Voltron, Defender Of The Universe"? / Possible Causes For Frequent Wet Dreams You Experience / Why Do Old People Cough

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.