Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,811 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:24 PM

Any One With Good Info About NIM (national Institute Of Marketing) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Any One With Good Info About NIM (national Institute Of Marketing) (561 Views)

Pls Any One With Good Info On This / Application Into National Institute Of Construction Technology Uromi / Gain Admission In To The National Institute Of Hospitality And Tourism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Any One With Good Info About NIM (national Institute Of Marketing) by festusking1(m): 6:10am On Dec 22, 2012
Can any one give me a useful hint about this institute and registration process? Need to dev ma self in ma sales career. Any oda professional body with sales certifications in nigeria is welcomed also. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Student Tells Teacher: 'I Don't Want To Shoot You' / UI Bans Students From Cooking In Hostels / I Am Interested In Law Undergraduate Program At National Open University Of Nig

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.