Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,319 members, 7,780,791 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:17 PM

An Exclusive Interview With Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Exclusive Interview With Buhari (16828 Views)

Saraki And NASS Members Meet With Buhari (Photos) / Checkout This Photo Of Coca-cola Customized With Buhari's Name / Exclusive Interview With Captured Boko-Haram Terrorists; Beg FG For Amnesty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Exclusive Interview With Buhari by theripper: 1:29pm On Dec 25, 2012
buhari supporters don dey codedly campaign too much for nairaland o, make una let 2014 reach first na, d mumu fit die before then sef, shebi he get terminal disease?

@osun original, ur own na diarrhoea of the mouth, na to make mouth up and down, go help ur mama dem wey dey protest half n-ak-e-d for Ogun, aboki wan straff dem die. By the way, Aregbesola don pay d wages he dey owe osun pple? U know wetin dem say about empty barrels?

2 Likes

Re: An Exclusive Interview With Buhari by theripper: 1:31pm On Dec 25, 2012
OsunOriginal:

Stop that trash... Did we South Westerners(the largest ethnic group in the south) told you we have any issue with Buhari? Don't lumb Yorubas with Igbos, we are not the same and we dont think like villagers from South East. I dont know what you meant by Southerners...

Cleanse ur oyibo first, Yoruba. 20naira gure leaf and 100 naira oil and no meat.
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Buhari by nass07(m): 1:31pm On Dec 25, 2012
I so much enjoyed the interview. Sincerely speaking this man has got a commendable pasts in government and military! I respect him!

9 Likes

Re: An Exclusive Interview With Buhari by Nobody: 1:35pm On Dec 25, 2012
love buhari,no 1 fan,happy xmas buhari

2 Likes

Re: An Exclusive Interview With Buhari by honeric01(m): 1:38pm On Dec 25, 2012
calaway:

Ofcourse we all understand the love for you own, as hausa/fulani youths are die hards when it comes to regional issues. For those Nigerian who may not understand who's Buhari followers are; there are the set of youths who killed countless southerners(NYSC corpers, Traders and Passer by after the 2011 election) see them here------>

I think you should be blaming the govt you voted in for not arresting and persecuting him if truly they have anything on Buhari concerning the death of any during the election.

3 Likes

Re: An Exclusive Interview With Buhari by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 25, 2012
Oga Buhari said he signed the contract for building of Kaduna refinery. Good. But the SENSIBLE question that should follow is why Kaduna when the crude is located in Niger delta? Why not anywhere close to the raw material, which is crude? Why not Rivers, Cross River, Akwa Ibom, Bayelsa, Ondo, Abia,etc. Why not even Lokoja if he wanted some national spread in citing of refineries? Who bore the extra cost of laying of thousands of kilometres of pipelines for moving the crude all the way to Kaduna?
Buhari also denied the N2.8billion NNPC fraud and 52 smuggled suite cases. Okay na. OBJ was also interviewed recently by Gbenga Ashiru of channelstv. In that interview, OBJ denied he ever wanted or worked towards a 3rd term. Therefore, the denials or responses of Buhari are as expected.

2 Likes

Re: An Exclusive Interview With Buhari by nagoma(m): 1:41pm On Dec 25, 2012
Mcdondayan: If GMB can take away religious bigotry, tribalistic tendencies, and his ideologies of nothern suprimacy he would have been a great leader. But unfortunately he can't

He is already a great leader take or leave it. Whether he heads the country for the second time or not.

5 Likes

Re: An Exclusive Interview With Buhari by nagoma(m): 1:42pm On Dec 25, 2012
Sincere 9gerian: Oga Buhari said he signed the contract for building of Kaduna refinery. Good. But the SENSIBLE question that should follow is why Kaduna when the crude is located in Niger delta? Why not anywhere close to the raw material, which is crude? Why not Rivers, Cross River, Akwa Ibom, Bayelsa, Ondo, Abia,etc. Why not even Lokoja if he wanted some national spread in citing of refineries? Who bore the extra cost of laying of thousands of kilometres of pipelines for moving the crude all the way to Kaduna?
Buhari also denied the N2.8billion NNPC fraud and 52 smuggled suite cases. Okay na. OBJ was also interviewed recently by Gbenga Ashiru of channelstv. In that interview, OBJ denied he ever wanted or worked towards a 3rd term. Therefore, the denials or responses of Buhari are as expected.

I don't expect you to be sensible.

5 Likes

Re: An Exclusive Interview With Buhari by hercules07: 1:45pm On Dec 25, 2012
Sincere 9gerian: Oga Buhari said he signed the contract for building of Kaduna refinery. Good. But the SENSIBLE question that should follow is why Kaduna when the crude is located in Niger delta? Why not anywhere close to the raw material, which is crude? Why not Rivers, Cross River, Akwa Ibom, Bayelsa, Ondo, Abia,etc. Why not even Lokoja if he wanted some national spread in citing of refineries? Who bore the extra cost of laying of thousands of kilometres of pipelines for moving the crude all the way to Kaduna?
Buhari also denied the N2.8billion NNPC fraud and 52 smuggled suite cases. Okay na. OBJ was also interviewed recently by Gbengay Ashiru of channelstv. In that interview, OBJ denied he ever wanted or worked towards a 3rd term. Therefore, the denials or responses of Buhari are as expected.

Buhari signed the contracts for more than one refinery, can you list where the rest are?

2 Likes

Re: An Exclusive Interview With Buhari by Ramtzy: 1:48pm On Dec 25, 2012
During your time as petroleum minister, what were you doing differently that they are not doing now that has made the sector totally rotten?

Well, I was lucky again. When I was made a minister, I met an experienced man, a person of great personal integrity, the late Sunday Awoniyi. He was the permanent secretary then before the Supreme Military Council approved the merger of the Nigerian National Oil Corporation (NNOC) and the Ministry of Petroleum Resources and made Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC). Sunday Awoniyi was then the permanent secretary of the ministry. That was when I was sworn in eventually, I think in 1977, it became NNPC when the ministry and the NNOC were merged. He retired from the civil service. Another competent technocrat, Morinho, he became the Director of Petroleum Resources and he had a very competent team of Nigerian engineers, petroleum engineers and chemical engineers. And as minister of petroleum, I signed the contract for Warri Refinery, for Kaduna Refinery, for more than 20 depots all over the country, for laying of pipelines, more than 3200 kilometers and I couldn’t recall Nigeria borrowing a kobo for those projects. And then, by the time I became head of state, because I went to War College in the United States before the military handed over to the Second Republic and came back in 1980 and then, there was coup at the end of 1983. And that time, you can verify from Professor Tam David-West who was Minister of Petroleum Resources. We were exporting 100,000 barrels per day of refined products.

Shame to democrazy & all the PoliticiansLooters... If military regime could record all these achievements and democrazy has nothing and absolutely nothing to point at.....

5 Likes

Re: An Exclusive Interview With Buhari by Walexz02(m): 1:50pm On Dec 25, 2012
Wao! Bravo! This are the type of people we need to govern this nation... You make the rules,you obey the rules... Well don General!

4 Likes

Re: An Exclusive Interview With Buhari by doja(m): 1:58pm On Dec 25, 2012
A very credible Nigerian. I love him.

2 Likes

Re: An Exclusive Interview With Buhari by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 25, 2012
FACTS ARE SACRED.
Buhari told us he signed the contract for building of Warri and Kaduna refineries. Very good. But he never told us that he was appointed by OBJ and effectively executing the VISION of OBJ.
Buhari was appointed federal commissioner of petroleum resources by OBJ in 1976, a position he held till 1979 when OBJ handed over. Construction of the Warri and Kaduna refinery were commenced by OBJ administration. Buhari and other civil servants only had to put pen to paper and execute the wishes of the head of state. The Warri refinery was completed speedily by the same OBJ administration in1978. The first phase of Kaduna refinery was completed by Shagari in 1980(who was the oil minister then?). Perhaps the Warri refinery made more sense to OBJ necessitating its speedy completion under his regime.
Giving Buhari credit for refineries built by OBJ is like given Dieziani credit for whatever is achieved in the petroluem sector under the GEJ administration. That cannot be right in my opinion. We know too well that any project not supported by the head of state or president is dead on arrival.
The CORRECT history of all our existing refineries are as follows:
1) Port harcourt refinery 1 was built by Shell/BP in 1965.
2) Port harcourt refinery 2 was commissioned in 1989.
3) Warri refinery was commissioned in 1978 .
4) Kaduna refinery 1st phase was commissioned in 1980.
5)Kaduna refinery 2nd phase was commissioned in 1982.
FACTS ARE SACRED!!
http://www.nnpcgroup.com/nnpcbusiness/subsidiaries/wrpc.aspx
http://www.mbendi.com/indy/oilg/ogrf/af/ng/p0005.htm

2 Likes

Re: An Exclusive Interview With Buhari by calaway: 2:10pm On Dec 25, 2012
honeric01:

I think you should be blaming the govt you voted in for not arresting and persecuting him if truly they have anything on Buhari concerning the death of any during the election.
From the get go Buhari apologist have been looking for and creating reasons to blame the ineptitude of GEJ. Dnt get me wrong GEJ is focusing on the smaller picture of National unity nd treading carefully cos he should have also arrested Croma,Atku,Samb..o and emir f Kano the Sul.tan of Sokot for hving links with the islamist Boko pigs.
GEJ is not the problem the problem is people like Buhari read this....> "Day Lam Adesina clashed with Buhari, Marwa, others

It was on 13 October 2000, when words went round that General Muhammadu Buhari was leading the Arewa team to the governor’s office to confront the state over alleged killings of Fulani cattle rearers in Saki, Oke Ogun Area of the state. Buhari did actually telephone the governor that he was leading a team to his office.

In less than 30 minutes after the general informed the governor of his visit, we noticed that the entire secretariat was already filled with lorry loads of our brothers from the North. This created some tension but we kept our calm. At about 2 p.m., Buhari arrived in a long convoy at the governor’s office in company of the former governor of Lagos State, General Buba Marwa, Alhaji Aliko Muhammed, Alhaji Abdulrazak and Alhaji Hassan. They all wore long faces. In fact, the anger in them was palpable as all pleasantries extended to them were ignored. “This is trouble” was the expression on the faces of all of us in the governor’s office.

Shortly afterwards, the state Director of State Security Service (SSS) and Commissioner of Police arrived. But their presence did not change anything particular on the fears that had already gripped majority of us. The two security chiefs did not come with any operatives, they came almost alone.

The meeting was called to order after Lam walked into the Executive Chambers. Introductions over, Buhari spoke on their mission to the governor’s office. Emitting fire, the general accused Lam and the government of Oyo State of complicity in the killing of over 68 Fulani people in Oke Ogun area and perversion of justice.

His words: “Your Excellency, our visit here is to discuss with you and your government our displeasure about the incident of clashes between two peoples… the Fulani cattle rearers and merchants are today being harassed , attacked and killed like in Saki. In the month of May, 2000, 68 bodies of Fulani cattle rearers were recovered and buried under the supervision and protection from a team of Mobile Police from Oyo State Command.

“ That some arrests were made by Oyo State Police Command in the massacre with their immediate release without court trial. This was said to have been ordered by Oyo State authorities and they were so released to their amazement. The release of the arrested suspects gave the clear impression that the authorities are backing and protecting them to continue the unjust and illegal killings of Fulani cattle rearers…”

According to the general, they therefore wanted immediate stoppage of the killings, justice and compensation to the Fulanis.

As weighty and indicting as Buhari’s allegations were, Lam remained unperturbed. He fired back with his own well coordinated arsenals.

Lam identified all the points raised by Buhari and simply asked the heads of the organizations directly involved to respond to the allegations.

First to speak was the Commissioner of Police who debunked all the claims. Instead of the allegation that the natives were killing Fulanis, the commissioner said pointedly that the opposite was the case.

“ The killing of the natives by the Fulanis was duly reported to the police and, of course, we can’t make arrest because, as soon as they kill, they migrate to other areas. Who are you going to arrest? That is the problem”. On the killing of Fulanis, which he said was as result of “piled up anger”, the commissioner disclosed that arrests had been made and the suspects were in police custody.

Next was the Director of SSS, who equally debuked the allegations by Buhari. “The natives don’t have problem with the Fulanis who are resident but those who are coming in, they don’t care about anybody. They just go ahead and when they graze the natives farms, whoever cares to challenge them runs into trouble. You said 68 people were killed , and people driven away. I am not saying there were no killings but they cannot be more than five. The petition is on the harsh side, there is nothing like that.”

Not done yet, Lam called in his Deputy, Barrister Iyiola Oladokun; his SSG, Chief Michael Koleoso, both from Oke Ogun, and the chairman of one of the affected local government areas, Mr Ademola Alalade. They stated the true position of things, corroborating the submissions of the security chiefs. At this point, all the tensions and apprehensions evaporated.

Trust Lam any day, he must rub it in. He spoke for about 20 minutes and the generals were at the edge of their seats for the entire period. They were like chicken that had just been thoroughly beaten by the rain.

Lam said: “ Before I thank you for this visit, you have come to tell me something. I also want to tell you something and that something is to make an appeal. General Buhari has been a former Head of State, Brigadier Marwa has governed Lagos for some time and with credibility… so you are national leaders of this country. Even though, by accident of birth, you are from the North, you can be born anywhere; may be next time when I am coming to the world, I will be born in the North or the South-South.

“My appeal will be that effort must be made to unite this country and that will be ïn the best interest of all Nigerians. I am appealing to the Arewa Consultative Forum, under which auspices our distinguished Nigerians are here; in recent times, they have been sending wrong signals to a number of us who believe in the unity and peace of Nigeria; you have been too critical of the efforts of the Federal Government. I am saying this because Nigeria, at this point, cannot afford to break and the words you northern leaders utter are very weighty, at the South here, we normally analyze them critically”.

On all the allegations, he said: “From what they have written in the petition, this government is completely blameless because we don’t interfere either with the judiciary or with the police functions. I always preach peaceful co-existence in Oyo State and Nigeria as a whole. We are all Nigerians and that is what we have been preaching all along and we shall continue to be Nigerians , no matter the present or immediate problems which will be solved by the grace of Allah.

“I want to say also that we really have to appeal to our people, the itinerant Bororo people, that they should observe less aggression. It is not good , it is not right just coming from somewhere then you just pass through farm lands cultivated may be with the person’s life savings and then over night everything is gone. That is not right, even Allah does not approve of that.

We even wonder when they talk about this people carrying dangerous weapons, I say do they really believe in Allah? When you just take life like that and go away! Are we not forbidden not to take human life? So I think General Buhari, General Marwa, you have to be educating them… It is my pleasure to inform you that at the Presidential Lodge, we have made some arrangements for refreshments so that before you go we can refresh together”.

Buhari and his team did not wait for any refreshments. They came in angry and left bewildered. ADIEU! GREAT LAM!

*OLAOSEBIKAN, WAS CHIEF PRESS SECRETARY TO ALHAJI LAM ADESINA

Vanguard."

2 Likes

Re: An Exclusive Interview With Buhari by OsunOriginal: 2:11pm On Dec 25, 2012
Sincere 9gerian: FACTS ARE SACRED.
Buhari told us he signed the contract for building of Warri and Kaduna refineries. Very good. But he never told us that he was appointed by OBJ and effectively executing the VISION of OBJ.
Buhari was appointed federal commissioner of petroleum resources by OBJ in 1976, a position he held till 1979 when OBJ handed over. Construction of the Warri and Kaduna refinery were commenced by OBJ administration. Buhari and other civil servants only had to put pen to paper and execute the wishes of the head of state. The Warri refinery was completed speedily by the same OBJ administration in1978. The first phase of Kaduna refinery was completed by Shagari in 1980(who was the oil minister then?). Perhaps the Warri refinery made more sense to OBJ necessitating its speedy completion under his regime.
Giving Buhari credit for refineries built by OBJ is like given Dieziani credit for whatever is achieved in the petroluem sector under the GEJ administration. That cannot be right in my opinion. We know too well that any project not supported by the head of state or president is dead on arrival.
2) Port harcourt refinery 2 was commissioned in 1989 (where was Buhari then?)
3) Warri refinery was commissioned in 1978 (the only refinery commissioned while Buhari was commissioner but the work on it started far before Buhari came on board).
4) Kaduna refinery 1st phase was commissioned in 1980( Buhari was not in charge then)
5)Kaduna refinery 2nd phase was commissioned in 1982 ( Buhari was not in charge then)
FACTS ARE SACRED!!

What trash is this man talking - he said he signed the contract and you are talking about commissioning. Which comes first or are you saying the person that signs contract must be the one to commission it? Even if he leaves government before the project is completed. Hatred has blocked your senses.

2 Likes

Re: An Exclusive Interview With Buhari by miiraaj: 2:11pm On Dec 25, 2012
nagoma:

I don't expect you to be sensible.
Infact,I have been thinking for an easy response for this insincere 9jerian to understand, but alas,your comment came in. He will never be sensible.

1 Like

Re: An Exclusive Interview With Buhari by Takara: 2:12pm On Dec 25, 2012
@Sincere9gerian . I dont think you are sincere! In your ealier post you accused Buhari of sectionalism for awarding the contract for Kaduna Refinery, when somebody pointed out that Buhari actually initiated two refineries- warri and kaduna, you now did an about turn that Buhari did not initiate the kaduna refinery afterall!

You are not sincere

1 Like

Re: An Exclusive Interview With Buhari by OsunOriginal: 2:16pm On Dec 25, 2012
calaway:
From the get go Buhari apologist have been looking for and creating reasons to blame the ineptitude of GEJ. Dnt get me wrong GEJ is focusing on the smaller picture of National unity nd treading carefully cos he should have also arrested Croma,Atku,Samb..o and emir f Kano the Sul.tan of Sokot for hving links with the islamist Boko pigs.
GEJ is not the problem the problem is people like Buhari read this....> "Day Lam Adesina clashed with Buhari, Marwa, others

It was on 13 October 2000, when words went round that General Muhammadu Buhari was leading the Arewa team to the governor’s office to confront the state over alleged killings of Fulani cattle rearers in Saki, Oke Ogun Area of the state. Buhari did actually telephone the governor that he was leading a team to his office.

In less than 30 minutes after the general informed the governor of his visit, we noticed that the entire secretariat was already filled with lorry loads of our brothers from the North. This created some tension but we kept our calm. At about 2 p.m., Buhari arrived in a long convoy at the governor’s office in company of the former governor of Lagos State, General Buba Marwa, Alhaji Aliko Muhammed, Alhaji Abdulrazak and Alhaji Hassan. They all wore long faces. In fact, the anger in them was palpable as all pleasantries extended to them were ignored. “This is trouble” was the expression on the faces of all of us in the governor’s office.

Shortly afterwards, the state Director of State Security Service (SSS) and Commissioner of Police arrived. But their presence did not change anything particular on the fears that had already gripped majority of us. The two security chiefs did not come with any operatives, they came almost alone.

The meeting was called to order after Lam walked into the Executive Chambers. Introductions over, Buhari spoke on their mission to the governor’s office. Emitting fire, the general accused Lam and the government of Oyo State of complicity in the killing of over 68 Fulani people in Oke Ogun area and perversion of justice.

His words: “Your Excellency, our visit here is to discuss with you and your government our displeasure about the incident of clashes between two peoples… the Fulani cattle rearers and merchants are today being harassed , attacked and killed like in Saki. In the month of May, 2000, 68 bodies of Fulani cattle rearers were recovered and buried under the supervision and protection from a team of Mobile Police from Oyo State Command.

“ That some arrests were made by Oyo State Police Command in the massacre with their immediate release without court trial. This was said to have been ordered by Oyo State authorities and they were so released to their amazement. The release of the arrested suspects gave the clear impression that the authorities are backing and protecting them to continue the unjust and illegal killings of Fulani cattle rearers…”

According to the general, they therefore wanted immediate stoppage of the killings, justice and compensation to the Fulanis.

As weighty and indicting as Buhari’s allegations were, Lam remained unperturbed. He fired back with his own well coordinated arsenals.

Lam identified all the points raised by Buhari and simply asked the heads of the organizations directly involved to respond to the allegations.

First to speak was the Commissioner of Police who debunked all the claims. Instead of the allegation that the natives were killing Fulanis, the commissioner said pointedly that the opposite was the case.

“ The killing of the natives by the Fulanis was duly reported to the police and, of course, we can’t make arrest because, as soon as they kill, they migrate to other areas. Who are you going to arrest? That is the problem”. On the killing of Fulanis, which he said was as result of “piled up anger”, the commissioner disclosed that arrests had been made and the suspects were in police custody.

Next was the Director of SSS, who equally debuked the allegations by Buhari. “The natives don’t have problem with the Fulanis who are resident but those who are coming in, they don’t care about anybody. They just go ahead and when they graze the natives farms, whoever cares to challenge them runs into trouble. You said 68 people were killed , and people driven away. I am not saying there were no killings but they cannot be more than five. The petition is on the harsh side, there is nothing like that.”

Not done yet, Lam called in his Deputy, Barrister Iyiola Oladokun; his SSG, Chief Michael Koleoso, both from Oke Ogun, and the chairman of one of the affected local government areas, Mr Ademola Alalade. They stated the true position of things, corroborating the submissions of the security chiefs. At this point, all the tensions and apprehensions evaporated.

Trust Lam any day, he must rub it in. He spoke for about 20 minutes and the generals were at the edge of their seats for the entire period. They were like chicken that had just been thoroughly beaten by the rain.

Lam said: “ Before I thank you for this visit, you have come to tell me something. I also want to tell you something and that something is to make an appeal. General Buhari has been a former Head of State, Brigadier Marwa has governed Lagos for some time and with credibility… so you are national leaders of this country. Even though, by accident of birth, you are from the North, you can be born anywhere; may be next time when I am coming to the world, I will be born in the North or the South-South.

“My appeal will be that effort must be made to unite this country and that will be ïn the best interest of all Nigerians. I am appealing to the Arewa Consultative Forum, under which auspices our distinguished Nigerians are here; in recent times, they have been sending wrong signals to a number of us who believe in the unity and peace of Nigeria; you have been too critical of the efforts of the Federal Government. I am saying this because Nigeria, at this point, cannot afford to break and the words you northern leaders utter are very weighty, at the South here, we normally analyze them critically”.

On all the allegations, he said: “From what they have written in the petition, this government is completely blameless because we don’t interfere either with the judiciary or with the police functions. I always preach peaceful co-existence in Oyo State and Nigeria as a whole. We are all Nigerians and that is what we have been preaching all along and we shall continue to be Nigerians , no matter the present or immediate problems which will be solved by the grace of Allah.

“I want to say also that we really have to appeal to our people, the itinerant Bororo people, that they should observe less aggression. It is not good , it is not right just coming from somewhere then you just pass through farm lands cultivated may be with the person’s life savings and then over night everything is gone. That is not right, even Allah does not approve of that.

We even wonder when they talk about this people carrying dangerous weapons, I say do they really believe in Allah? When you just take life like that and go away! Are we not forbidden not to take human life? So I think General Buhari, General Marwa, you have to be educating them… It is my pleasure to inform you that at the Presidential Lodge, we have made some arrangements for refreshments so that before you go we can refresh together”.

Buhari and his team did not wait for any refreshments. They came in angry and left bewildered. ADIEU! GREAT LAM!
*OLAOSEBIKAN, WAS CHIEF PRESS SECRETARY TO ALHAJI LAM ADESINA

Vanguard."

Shut the Bleep up - Igbos can't incite the Yorubas against Hausa/Buhari. We are more civilized than that and can't be controlled by villagers from South East. Gej has demonstrated his Ineptitude for the whole world to see and also showed us his hopeless corrupt mind by refusing to delare his asset and lately by appointing Anenih has the chair of NPA. What can be more pathetic than this?
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Buhari by ballabriggs: 2:17pm On Dec 25, 2012
Sincere 9gerian: FACTS ARE SACRED.
2) Port harcourt refinery 2 was commissioned in 1989.
3) Warri refinery was commissioned in 1978 .
4) Kaduna refinery 1st phase was commissioned in 1980.
5)Kaduna refinery 2nd phase was commissioned in 1982.
FACTS ARE SACRED!!

Listen to yourself. It got commissioned in 1978 when he was minister but the work started before him. Good! And then he left office in 1979 and a refinery was commissioned in 1980.

Are you not beyond daft?

So strategy implementation is not a task and credit should not be given to him?

1 Like

Re: An Exclusive Interview With Buhari by abacus(m): 2:20pm On Dec 25, 2012
I can't help but to cry while reading the interview. Am a fan of this great man and I'll continue till do my last breath. I don't know if we notice his response on Baba Fela et al on Irekefe panel.

Some nairalanders comment on the length of the interview, and that failed them having first hand information on Baba's history, this is pathetic.

Come 2014 - 2015,am ready to campaign for this great man again. God help us, God help Nigeria we'll get it right that time. Amen IJN.
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Buhari by OsunOriginal: 2:21pm On Dec 25, 2012
Takara: @Sincere9gerian . I dont think you are sincere! In your ealier post you accused Buhari of sectionalism for awarding the contract for Kaduna Refinery, when somebody pointed out that Buhari actually initiated two refineries- warri and kaduna, you now did an about turn that Buhari did not initiate the kaduna refinery afterall!

You are not sincere

That is a Igbo man for you... They can't do better.
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Buhari by ballabriggs: 2:21pm On Dec 25, 2012
'Fraudulent Nigerian' why do you keep modifying your post in a desperate attempt to cover up your lies.
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Buhari by honeric01(m): 2:22pm On Dec 25, 2012
calaway:

Vanguard."

You keep trying to rope in Buhari with the boko haram menace and the violence, yet most of the people known to be associated with these violence are from the ruling party and friends of the president, you people keep trying to twist the untwistable truth.

If they have anything on Buhari concerning Boko haram and other violence, he should be made to face the law, if not, they should all hide their heads in shame including you beer parlor rumor monger.

1 Like

Re: An Exclusive Interview With Buhari by OsunOriginal: 2:23pm On Dec 25, 2012
honeric01:

You keep trying to rope in Buhari with the boko haram menace and the violence, yet most of the people known to be associated with these violence are from the ruling party and friends of the president, you people keep trying to twist the untwistable truth.

If they have anything on Buhari concerning Boko haram and other violence, he should be made to face the law, if not, they should all hide their heads in shame including you beer parlor rumor monger.

Unfortunately that is the life story of a Igbo man - they can't do better.
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Buhari by Nobody: 2:25pm On Dec 25, 2012
PosCaricature :
I can only say that what Gen. Buhari is suffering is law of camal. Anyway, may God help him.

"Law of Camal" indeed...

1 Like

Re: An Exclusive Interview With Buhari by honeric01(m): 2:25pm On Dec 25, 2012
Takara: @Sincere9gerian . I dont think you are sincere! In your ealier post you accused Buhari of sectionalism for awarding the contract for Kaduna Refinery, when somebody pointed out that Buhari actually initiated two refineries- warri and kaduna, you now did an about turn that Buhari did not initiate the kaduna refinery afterall!

You are not sincere

He has never been sincere, sensible people always ignore his post because they reek of lies.
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Buhari by calaway: 2:26pm On Dec 25, 2012
OsunOriginal:

Shut the Bleep up - Igbos can't incite the Yorubas against Hausa/Buhari. We are more civilized than that and can't be controlled by villagers from South East. Gej as demonstrated his Ineptitude for the whole world to see and also showed us his hopeless corrupt by refusing to delare his asset and lately by appointing Anenih has the chair of NPA. What can be more pathetic than this?

Are you sure you are yoruba? I see you are the greedy type looking more for political alliance with blood thirsty groups while you brothers are killed like chickens as they working or worshiping in Buharis domain. You can even count the number of yoruba who have lost their lifes to Bombings and homicide by Buhari's core supporter.
I merely stating facts and not trying to pitch you against anyboby.

Dnt worry the days of the wicked are numbered. When the time comes GEJ and Anenih will account for their currption even though their regions contribute to the running of this country. But there is no Forgiveness for Murderers of innocents and their sponsors (Boko idots and election aftermath killers as shown on the picture below). Our chances as Nigerias are better with this crop of Leader in comparism to the like of Buhari

2 Likes

Re: An Exclusive Interview With Buhari by calaway: 2:29pm On Dec 25, 2012
honeric01:

I tink you are right that guy welding the blood soaked Daga is an Ijaw man and they are carry a GEJ poster.

1 Like

Re: An Exclusive Interview With Buhari by honeric01(m): 2:31pm On Dec 25, 2012
calaway:

I tink you are right that guy welding the blood soaked Daga is an Ijaw man and they are carry a GEJ poster.

Maybe, maybe not, but if Buhari sent them, why is he still a free man and not behind bars?
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Buhari by calaway: 2:32pm On Dec 25, 2012
abacus: I can't help but to cry while reading the interview. Am a fine of this great man and I'll continue till do my last breath. I don't know if we notice his response on Baba Fela et al on Irekefe panel.

Some nairalanders comment on the length of the interview, and that failed them having first hand information on Baba's history, this is pathetic.

Come 2014 - 2015,am ready to campaign for this great man again. God help us, God help Nigeria we'll get it right that time. Amen IJN.

Just remeber the other Nigerians will not sit back and Die again. So warn you people that the Dog and baboon blood that Buhari promised will flow in their house all over NIgeria it they try and nonsense.

1 Like

Re: An Exclusive Interview With Buhari by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 25, 2012

You are not sincere
My suspicion is that Buhari and his leutenants smuggled in the Kaduna refinery alongside the Warri refinery. You and I know that ministers or commissioners as they were called then, can draw up as many projects as possible and present them to the head of state or president. It is left to the head of state or president to approve whichever he will or if he feels denying approval of certain projects may cause disaffection, he might indirectly starve unwanted projects(in the opinion of the head of state) of funds. If not, why did OBJ speedily complete the Warri refinery, leaving the white elephant Kaduna refinery? It was Shagari that completed the Kaduna refinery in 1980(first phase) and 1982(second phase). You and I know why Shagari had to do the Kaduna refinery. Obviously OBJ didn't see construction of refinery in Kaduna as the right thing to do. At the same he couldn't say no to the project to avoid being mis-understood. Anyway, these are my own speculations but if Yar Adua had to stop construction of the NIPP power plants because they were cited in the south, then any right thinking person will know that these speculations are not further from the truth. But whatever any person says, citing of refinery in Kaduna was ABSOLUTELY WASTEFUL and silly. This is my opinion

4 Likes

Re: An Exclusive Interview With Buhari by otele(m): 2:35pm On Dec 25, 2012
I hate buhari! I hate him with a passion! And that wicked, tribal, murdering Taliban will NEVER rule nigeria again tongue

It's over old man cheesy forget the presidency. You're 70. If the whole north doesn't have any more acceptable and younger national politician then the south continues to rule.
Nuhu Ribadu, Marwa etc should take the lead. This old bloody felon called buhari should go back to Sahara or wherever he pimped out from tongue

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Presidential Candidates’ Wives ‘battle’ For Votes / Just In: FG Declares June 12 Public Holiday / INEC Bars 124 Political Parties From Participating In 2023 Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.