Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,757 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

Yahweh Confesses - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Yahweh Confesses (951 Views)

"We Killed Michael Jackson" - Nigerian Girl 'Confesses' In Church (VIDEO) / Lagos Prostitute Confesses: “how I Slept With 30 Men Every Day” / Uyi Iredia Sees The Light! Denies the love of Yahweh!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yahweh Confesses by advocate666: 11:35am On Dec 22, 2012
Exodus 20:5

5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;

Ezekiel 5:13

13 “Only then will I calm down and let my anger cool. Then you’ll know that I was serious about this all along, that I’m a jealous God and not to be trifled with.

The two passages above show Yahweh ranting about his jealousy. But who is he jealous of? He is jealous of the only true Lord, the Ruler of Light and Darkness, The Almighty Lucifer. Satan The Most High.

He wanted to justify his jealousy by calling others "lesser gods". But how can you be jealous of someone you are greater than?
He is jealous because Satan is greater than him.
Re: Yahweh Confesses by ooman(m): 11:37am On Dec 22, 2012
Oh, all praise to the one God is jealous of
Re: Yahweh Confesses by ijawkid(m): 12:21pm On Dec 22, 2012
advocate666: Exodus 20:5

5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;

Ezekiel 5:13

13 “Only then will I calm down and let my anger cool. Then you’ll know that I was serious about this all along, that I’m a jealous God and not to be trifled with.

The two passages above show Yahweh ranting about his jealousy. But who is he jealous of? He is jealous of the only true Lord, the Ruler of Light and Darkness, The Almighty Lucifer. Satan The Most High.

He wanted to justify his jealousy by calling others "lesser gods". But how can you be jealous of someone you are greater than?
He is jealous because Satan is greater than him.

Arrant mumu....!!!!....your god would soon be destroyed for all eternity.....
Re: Yahweh Confesses by Nobody: 12:27pm On Dec 22, 2012
ijawkid:

Destroyed by whom?

Your god that has failed your JW prophecies continuously?
Re: Yahweh Confesses by ijawkid(m): 12:31pm On Dec 22, 2012
Logicboy03:

Destroyed by whom?

Your god that has failed your JW prophecies continuously?

I really wanna know where you stand....for satan or for Yahweh??.........

Because this discussion is between a satanist and one who loves Yahweh.....

Re: Yahweh Confesses by Nobody: 12:36pm On Dec 22, 2012
ijawkid:

I really wanna know where you stand....for satan or for Yahweh??.........

Because this discussion is between a satanist and one who loves Yahweh.....

sad

both are useless
Re: Yahweh Confesses by advocate666: 12:39pm On Dec 22, 2012
ijawkid:

Soon Come God.

everytime I call, they tell me that you're soon come
I call you at your home, they tell me that you're soon come
I don't like hanging around or to be pushed around
I've got feelings for you know
I don't like the soon come
Re: Yahweh Confesses by saintvc(m): 11:45am On Dec 23, 2012
When did jelousy become a sin? Who is he confesing to?
Re: Yahweh Confesses by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 23, 2012
saintvc: When did jelousy become a sin? Who is he confesing to?

Romans 13:13-14: "13 Let us behave
decently, as in the daytime, not
in orgies and drunkenness, not
in sexual immorality and
debauchery, not in dissension
and jealousy. 14 Rather, clothe
yourselves with the Lord Jesus
Christ, and do not think about
how to gratify the desires of
the sinful nature.
Re: Yahweh Confesses by advocate666: 1:17pm On Dec 23, 2012

The useless being was confessing to moses and the isrealites.
Re: Yahweh Confesses by advocate666: 11:54am On Jan 29, 2013
Isaiah 45:7

7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.

Lamentations 3:37-38

37 The will of the Lord alone is always carried out.
38 Good and evil alike take place at his command.
Re: Yahweh Confesses by plaetton: 2:37pm On Jan 29, 2013

Envy is just the mild form of jealusy.
"Thou shall not envy". Have you not seen that in the ten commandments?.
Re: Yahweh Confesses by enilove(m): 3:25pm On Jan 29, 2013
advocate666:

The useless being was confessing to moses and the isrealites.

If a sane person goes to the river to swim and some minutes later an insane person gets there and takes hold of the cloth of the person that is swimming, and starts to run with the clothes in his hand. The best thing to do is stay inside the water and wait till someone comes and get him another clothes.Running after the mad man would make people to call the two of them mad men.
There is no use to answer this fellow, I will not take it kindly if anyone makes this statement to my earthly father, how much more my God. If you know that you are created by God,dont respond to this satanic agent "666". He has not hidden his identity.He believes in the bible thats the reason he chose "666" as his identity.
The devil believes the bible and can quotes the bible.He tempted Jesus with the word of God.

It is written,"answer not a fool according to his folly,lest thou also be like unto him"
"As he that bindeth a stone in a sling,so is he that giveth honour to a fool.
" If a wise man contendeth with a foolish man,whether he rage or laugh,there is no rest.

Do not be fooled this person that says his an "advocate of 666" is truely pleading the cause of the "beast".
Beware and stop responding to his threads.
His an agent of the beast-666 , he is a satanic agent.This he has told you.

The anti christ is here,it is not a joke.
Re: Yahweh Confesses by akagaba(f): 5:24pm On Jan 29, 2013
enilove:

If a sane person goes to the river to swim and some minutes later an insane person gets there and takes hold of the cloth of the person that is swimming, and starts to run with the clothes in his hand. The best thing to do is stay inside the water and wait till someone comes and get him another clothes.Running after the mad man would make people to call the two of them mad men.
There is no use to answer this fellow, I will not take it kindly if anyone makes this statement to my earthly father, how much more my God. If you know that you are created by God,dont respond to this satanic agent "666". He has not hidden his identity.He believes in the bible thats the reason he chose "666" as his identity.
The devil believes the bible and can quotes the bible.He tempted Jesus with the word of God.

It is written,"answer not a fool according to his folly,lest thou also be like unto him"
" If a wise man contendeth with a foolish man,whether he rage or laugh,there is no rest.

Do not be fooled this person that says his an "advocate of 666" is truely pleading the cause of the "beast".

Thank u my dearest and may God almighty bles u mightily. Ive long stoped answering ths advocate demonic agent and his type, becus he and his father (satan) wer long defeated, barnished, ovapowered, condemned and ovathrown by our dear Lord JESUS, Who now has all d power in heaven and on earth. Advocate 666 is just like a typewriter making noise in vain, he only comes here 2seek cheap attention and beastly popularity. I usualy laugh out loud each time i see such of his post, and i say aloud "what a powerles beast frm a defeated kingdom whose attention- seeking is just like lukin 4 light in d grave". Ths guy is just like the mad dog in my street who wakes up early in d mornin 2bark, scream and scatter bt once anybody says 'ta' to it, it runs wit its tail inbetween its legs. Thats hw satan and his agents run wen d children of God say "ta" to them, irrespectiv of their initial noise, fake power and evil manipulatn, they ar like paper in d beach, alwaz blown by a litle breeze, they ar cowards and fearful creatures, alwaz afraid of people like us, people who ar partarkers in d divine nature of Jesus Christ. We ar victorious 4eva. Thats why i like2roar and mount pressure on them becus they ar all under me and i do 2them wat i like. For Advocate 666, he is just a very tiny insect 2me dat just my 3yr old child can crush brutally but i just want him 2stay alive and witnes d glory and awesomenes of God in His dear children, he has 2witnes his failed ambition 2 d fullest, and be a testifier of God's greatnes and mightines. Il rather face and deal with his father than him 4 he is too tiny 4my attention, if need be, il just eat him up like bread... His father, satan, remains a useles senseles maggot who is in chains like a mad dog and burning alive while awaitin his deadly judgement soon. Its only a f0ol dat wil b afraid of satan and his cohorts who have no power watsover. I wish christembasey guy who responds 2 al thes f0ols wil come acros ths thread. Whoeva has ears shud hear, ignor d devil and his agents 4 they are condemned powrles creatures. Im out of here.

1 Like

Re: Yahweh Confesses by advocate666: 5:28pm On Jan 29, 2013
^^^ cowardly soldiers of christ running away and encouraging each other in their cowardice.

1 Like

Re: Yahweh Confesses by Ozegbe(m): 7:32pm On Jan 29, 2013
enilove:

in proverb 26:4. the bible says answer not a fool according to his folly lest thou also be like unto him.

in the next verse....vs 5.: it says answer a fool according to his folly, lest he be wise in his own conceit.

which should we do, answer or don't answer?
Re: Yahweh Confesses by advocate666: 8:51pm On Jan 29, 2013
Ozegbe:

in proverb 26:4. the bible says answer not a fool according to his folly lest thou also be like unto him.

in the next verse....vs 5.: it says answer a fool according to his folly, lest he be wise in his own conceit.

which should we do, answer or don't answer?

Look at the christian symptom of depending on a book written by cave men for guidance through modern life: confusion and lack of brain use.
Even child is capable of making decisions alone when confronted but christians have to run to a self contradicting book.
Re: Yahweh Confesses by seekingtruth(m): 10:09pm On Jan 29, 2013
enilove:

My friend, grow up can't u see that they made sense in wot they have said about yaweh?

(1) (Reply)

Significance Of Popes Bendict Resignation. / How Old Is Your Church? Was Martin Luther or Pope Leo X The Anti-Christ? / Nairalanders Beware: The Evils Of End Time Deception

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.