Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,324 members, 7,808,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:59 AM

How Your Personality Is Shaped By Your Month Of Birth - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Your Personality Is Shaped By Your Month Of Birth (173066 Views)

I Really Don't Like My Personality, Is That A Good Sign???? / Personality: Meet Dele Giwa's First Daughter, Funmilayo [photo] / Abortion: Murder Or A Means Of Birth Control? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Your Personality Is Shaped By Your Month Of Birth by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 27, 2019
ibkayee:

Hahaha I don't mind all the positive ones for my month also grin

Let's just ignore the negative ones like they don't exist grin
Re: How Your Personality Is Shaped By Your Month Of Birth by ibkayee(f): 8:31pm On Dec 27, 2019
fieryy:

Let's just ignore the negative ones like they don't exist grin
No need to tell me twice hehe grin
Re: How Your Personality Is Shaped By Your Month Of Birth by Katier00(f): 9:04pm On Dec 27, 2019
Aldebarann:
Cool. Mine is May & OP is 95% on point. I do have few of Gemini traits, though. Pfft
Hope you are having a good day smiley

yes my day was great. Most importantly is to embrace ourselves and bring out the best life can offer in us and also accept what we can not change in terms of our personality

1 Like

Re: How Your Personality Is Shaped By Your Month Of Birth by Aldebarann(m): 11:49pm On Dec 27, 2019
I couldn’t agree more. Thanks for your input. Have a good night’s sleep.

Katier00:
yes my day was great. Most importantly is to embrace ourselves and bring out the best life can offer in us and also accept what we can not change in terms of our personality
Re: How Your Personality Is Shaped By Your Month Of Birth by Nobody: 11:51pm On Dec 27, 2019
fieryy:
I don't believe in things like this, but then I saw attractive personality, sexy, affectionate, great kisser

Yeeees girl! grin

Great kisser? Hmmm I never realized lipsrsealed

What a great discovery!

Re: How Your Personality Is Shaped By Your Month Of Birth by Nobody: 12:11am On Dec 28, 2019
truthsayer009:

Great kisser? Hmmm I never realized lipsrsealed

What a great discovery!

Lmaooooo grin
Re: How Your Personality Is Shaped By Your Month Of Birth by Katier00(f): 6:40am On Dec 28, 2019
Aldebarann:
I couldn’t agree more. Thanks for your input. Have a good night’s sleep.

same here dear
Re: How Your Personality Is Shaped By Your Month Of Birth by Vivikema: 7:40am On Dec 28, 2019
I have a sister as September and December born and it's so true
Re: How Your Personality Is Shaped By Your Month Of Birth by Heloct(f): 11:00am On Dec 28, 2019
October cheesy
Re: How Your Personality Is Shaped By Your Month Of Birth by Biglittlelois(f): 11:02am On Dec 28, 2019
OCTOBER BABY

Loves to chat. Loves those who love them. Loves
to takes things at the centre. Inner and physical
beauty. Lies but doesn't pretend. Gets angry
often. Treats friends importantly. Brave and
fearless. Always making friends. Easily hurt but
recovers easily. Daydreamer. Opinionated. Does
not care to control emotions. Unpredictable.
Extremely smart, but definitely the hottest AND
sexiest of them all.

Sooooooo right, but I don't lie.... Nice one.

1 Like

Re: How Your Personality Is Shaped By Your Month Of Birth by MJBOLT: 11:17am On Dec 28, 2019
i saw one of your comments on a thread and i have this feeling you were referring to me

Biglittlelois:
OCTOBER BABY

Loves to chat. Loves those who love them. Loves
to takes things at the centre. Inner and physical
beauty. Lies but doesn't pretend. Gets angry
often. Treats friends importantly. Brave and
fearless. Always making friends. Easily hurt but
recovers easily. Daydreamer. Opinionated. Does
not care to control emotions. Unpredictable.
Extremely smart, but definitely the hottest AND
sexiest of them all.

Sooooooo right, but I don't lie.... Nice one.
Re: How Your Personality Is Shaped By Your Month Of Birth by Biglittlelois(f): 12:55pm On Dec 28, 2019
MJBOLT:
i saw one of your comments on a thread and i have this feeling you were referring to me

Compliments of the season to you too,

Which thread pls?
Re: How Your Personality Is Shaped By Your Month Of Birth by MJBOLT: 1:05pm On Dec 28, 2019
dont come and be complimenting me,go and bring my rice and chicken.

The "moms should not force braids on their daughters" thread

Biglittlelois:

Compliments of the season to you too,

Which thread pls?
Re: How Your Personality Is Shaped By Your Month Of Birth by Biglittlelois(f): 1:11pm On Dec 28, 2019
MJBOLT:
dont come and be complimenting me,go and bring my rice and chicken.

The "moms should not force braids on their daughters" thread

Lol

Not you actually, someone i know.
Re: How Your Personality Is Shaped By Your Month Of Birth by MJBOLT: 1:14pm On Dec 28, 2019
dont carry this 'lol' into 2020 o
Biglittlelois:

Lol
Not you actually, someone i know.
Re: How Your Personality Is Shaped By Your Month Of Birth by Biglittlelois(f): 1:15pm On Dec 28, 2019
MJBOLT:
dont carry this 'lol' into 2020 o

Okay grin
Re: How Your Personality Is Shaped By Your Month Of Birth by MJBOLT: 1:19pm On Dec 28, 2019
what have you been up to lately?
Biglittlelois:

Okay grin
Re: How Your Personality Is Shaped By Your Month Of Birth by Biglittlelois(f): 1:26pm On Dec 28, 2019
MJBOLT:
what have you been up to lately?

Nothing much, just there

You?
Re: How Your Personality Is Shaped By Your Month Of Birth by MJBOLT: 1:32pm On Dec 28, 2019
work o,i've been working like a machine this holiday period.i don tire sef

Biglittlelois:

Nothing much, just there

You?
Re: How Your Personality Is Shaped By Your Month Of Birth by Biglittlelois(f): 1:43pm On Dec 28, 2019
MJBOLT:
work o,i've been working like a machine this holiday period.i don tire sef

It is well.

1 Like

Re: How Your Personality Is Shaped By Your Month Of Birth by MJBOLT: 1:46pm On Dec 28, 2019
i doubt that but thanks smiley
Biglittlelois:

It is well.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Funbact A Or Skinneal? Which Is Beta? / Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) / DEBATE: Mother And Father Who Is More Important In The Family And Why ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.