Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,981 members, 7,803,262 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:21 PM

Nigerian Men, So What If She's Not A Virgin? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Men, So What If She's Not A Virgin? (9695 Views)

Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? / Men! So What I Watched In 50 Shades Of Grey Happens Real.. / Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Men, So What If She's Not A Virgin? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 22, 2012
petokey:
You know u aint telling urself the truth. How wil you know if a guy is not a virgin? Please i should not be misunderstood, aside sentiment, when u look at life generally, u wil know that life has not been to the female gender. I hav no choice than to say am proud to be a male and lucky as well. So ladies protect ur pride and we will give u ur respect.

Mbanu.... I refuse to get angry today undecided
Re: Nigerian Men, So What If She's Not A Virgin? by petokey: 8:35pm On Dec 22, 2012
joeydozzy:

your view as I see it is pointless and what else do you think I was talking about. you can't just come here chastising the female non-virgins and not doing the same to your gender. Its barbaric
i know ur type, u ar just trying to win favour frm d ladies. Keep it up. The truth they say is bitter.
Re: Nigerian Men, So What If She's Not A Virgin? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Dec 22, 2012
petokey:
i know ur type, u ar just trying to win favour frm d ladies. Keep it up. The truth they say is bitter.

man you're lost and until you grow up and treat women with respect,the level of your happiness will be going down

bit

by

bit
Re: Nigerian Men, So What If She's Not A Virgin? by huninaija(f): 8:42pm On Dec 22, 2012
D-Explorer:

And you think it's just an African thing? I repeat, these are the consolations or maybe your points aren't clear enough. How is a lady dis-virgined? You said it doesn't mean she's promiscuous and whotnot. How do we have something larger than a candle stick penetrate a lady? Self servicing? Intimacy? I don't know what can justify your claims of been moral and not promiscuous. Don't tell me about hymen tear because that's an infinitesimal measure.

Has it ever occurred to you that this "non-virgin" may have been molested or r&aped against her own will? Has it ever occurred to you that she may have done it for the first time, naive as she was only to realize she made a mistake and never indulged in such an act again, only to be castigated by her society because she's not a virgin? Should she go and hide her face because she's not holy?
Re: Nigerian Men, So What If She's Not A Virgin? by EzePromoe: 8:43pm On Dec 22, 2012
Counter-topic

Nigerian ladies, what if he's not rich

To all the
Nigerian ladies out
there, the fact
that he's not
rich and has
nothing doing to show for his hardwork does
not make him
any less of a
man without
any iota of
diligence
whatsoever, i
believe so many
nigerian ladies
or particularly
the african one
places too much
emphasis on
whether a
man is
rich or not.
There are some
self-proclaimed
rich men and
sometimes you
have to wonder
if this "richman" has been smoking
the biggest blunt
of them all,
because his
actions and
manner of approach speak
otherwise, and
then there are
some men
who aren't
rich and you
have to wonder
whether he's
lying to save
money or just
ashamed of his wealth.
Nigerian ladies
and women
what i'm trying
to say is people
change, as the
saying goes the
only thing
constant in this
life is change.
People change all
the time, just
because he's
had not so
pleasant financial status
doesn't
necessarily
mean he can't
be a good husband
and can't be
responsible like
most ladies want
in their men,
in a scenario
where you meet
a man, end up
liking him and
he confidently
tells you he
has no money
judgement upon
this man
starts almost
immediately,
"he's a poor man" "i
can't marry a
poor/trying man" as if you yourselves all came from rich family i
beg, As if being a
rich man will buy true love or keep the
marriage sacred
and holy, ladies so try and
be nice, i love all
people rich men or
trying men, we
are all people
with a human
soul! Thanks

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men, So What If She's Not A Virgin? by petokey: 8:55pm On Dec 22, 2012
Eze Promoe: Counter-topic

To all the
Nigerian ladies out
there, the fact
that he's not
rich and has
not make him
any less of a
man without
any iota of
diligence
whatsoever, i
believe so many
nigerian ladies
or particularly
the african one
places too much
emphasis on
whether a
man is
rich or not.
There are some
self-proclaimed
rich men and
sometimes you
have to wonder
the biggest blunt
of them all,
because his
actions and
manner of approach speak
otherwise, and
then there are
some men
who aren't
rich and you
have to wonder
whether he's
lying to save
money or just
ashamed of his wealth.
Nigerian ladies
and women
what i'm trying
to say is people
change, as the
saying goes the
only thing
constant in this
life is change.
People change all
the time, just
because he's
had not so
doesn't
necessarily
mean he can't
be a good husband
and can't be
responsible like
most ladies want
in their men,
in a scenario
where you meet
a man, end up
liking him and
he confidently
tells you he
has no money
judgement upon
this man
starts almost
immediately,
"he's a poor man" "i
can't marry a
beg, As if being a
marriage sacred
be nice, i love all
people rich men or
trying men, we
are all people
with a human
soul! Thanks

thank u very much. Now let me see what they will comment.
Re: Nigerian Men, So What If She's Not A Virgin? by petokey: 8:56pm On Dec 22, 2012

To all the
Nigerian ladies out
there, the fact
that he's not
rich and has
not make him
any less of a
man without
any iota of
diligence
whatsoever, i
believe so many
nigerian ladies
or particularly
the african one
places too much
emphasis on
whether a
man is
rich or not.
There are some
self-proclaimed
rich men and
sometimes you
have to wonder
the biggest blunt
of them all,
because his
actions and
manner of approach speak
otherwise, and
then there are
some men
who aren't
rich and you
have to wonder
whether he's
lying to save
money or just
ashamed of his wealth.
Nigerian ladies
and women
what i'm trying
to say is people
change, as the
saying goes the
only thing
constant in this
life is change.
People change all
the time, just
because he's
had not so
doesn't
necessarily
mean he can't
be a good husband
and can't be
responsible like
most ladies want
in their men,
in a scenario
where you meet
a man, end up
liking him and
he confidently
tells you he
has no money
judgement upon
this man
starts almost
immediately,
"he's a poor man" "i
can't marry a
beg, As if being a
marriage sacred
be nice, i love all
people rich men or
trying men, we
are all people
with a human
soul! Thanks

thank u very much. Now let me see what they will comment.
Re: Nigerian Men, So What If She's Not A Virgin? by DExplorer1: 8:59pm On Dec 22, 2012
huni_naija:

Has it ever occurred to you that this "non-virgin" may have been molested or r&aped against her own will? Has it ever occurred to you that she may have done it for the first time, naive as she was only to realize she made a mistake and never indulged in such an act again, only to be castigated by her society because she's not a virgin? Should she go and hide her face because she's not holy?
Now we're on the same page. Since you agreed that she has done it somehow, then that means at one point of her life, she played it dirty. Now that's lack of morals and self-worth but if you include räpe to the list then that joins hymen tear on the infinitesimal measure.
Re: Nigerian Men, So What If She's Not A Virgin? by huninaija(f): 9:08pm On Dec 22, 2012
D-Explorer:

Now we're on the same page. Since you agreed that she has done it somehow, then that means at one point of her life, she played it dirty. Now that's lack of morals and self-worth but if you include räpe to the list then that joins hymen tear on the infinitesimal measure.

Whichever way you put it the fact still remains that non of us are perfect, virgin or no virgin. Like i said in my post people change, no one should be castigated because of our past, no matter how small or big!
Re: Nigerian Men, So What If She's Not A Virgin? by huninaija(f): 9:10pm On Dec 22, 2012

To all the
Nigerian ladies out
there, the fact
that he's not
rich and has
not make him
any less of a
man without
any iota of
diligence
whatsoever, i
believe so many
nigerian ladies
or particularly
the african one
places too much
emphasis on
whether a
man is
rich or not.
There are some
self-proclaimed
rich men and
sometimes you
have to wonder
the biggest blunt
of them all,
because his
actions and
manner of approach speak
otherwise, and
then there are
some men
who aren't
rich and you
have to wonder
whether he's
lying to save
money or just
ashamed of his wealth.
Nigerian ladies
and women
what i'm trying
to say is people
change, as the
saying goes the
only thing
constant in this
life is change.
People change all
the time, just
because he's
had not so
doesn't
necessarily
mean he can't
be a good husband
and can't be
responsible like
most ladies want
in their men,
in a scenario
where you meet
a man, end up
liking him and
he confidently
tells you he
has no money
judgement upon
this man
starts almost
immediately,
"he's a poor man" "i
can't marry a
beg, As if being a
marriage sacred
be nice, i love all
people rich men or
trying men, we
are all people
with a human
soul! Thanks

Completely out of context. Try again dear!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men, So What If She's Not A Virgin? by DExplorer1: 9:21pm On Dec 22, 2012
huni_naija:

Whichever way you put it the fact still remains that non of us are perfect, virgin or no virgin. Like i said in my post people change, no one should be castigated because of our past, no matter how small or big!
That's right, people change and we shouldn't be castigated because of our past. Also know that, the enormous cases of once a virgin now dis-virgined can majorly be ascribed to divers sexüal rumble. Now that's lack of morals and self-worth.
Re: Nigerian Men, So What If She's Not A Virgin? by huninaija(f): 9:48pm On Dec 22, 2012
D-Explorer:

That's right, people change and we shouldn't be castigated because of our past. Also know that, the enormous cases of once a virgin now dis-virgined can majorly be ascribed to divers sexüal rumble. Now that's lack of morals and self-worth.

"Can majorly be ascribed to diverse sexual rumble" No documents or statistics to back this statement up or you're just jumping to conclusions to prove a point? undecided
Re: Nigerian Men, So What If She's Not A Virgin? by EzePromoe: 9:55pm On Dec 22, 2012
huni_naija:

Completely out of context. Try again dear!
Always coming on NL to create wack topic. Can't you gain more knowledge on what to post as topic before itching to make your 'debut topic'?
Re: Nigerian Men, So What If She's Not A Virgin? by DExplorer1: 10:01pm On Dec 22, 2012
huni_naija:

"Can majorly be ascribed to diverse sexual rumble" No documents or statistics to back this statement up or you're just jumping to conclusions to prove a point? undecided
No dear, the quoted is indeed perceptible. Nothing has majorly torn a hymen than a diçk.
Re: Nigerian Men, So What If She's Not A Virgin? by huninaija(f): 10:08pm On Dec 22, 2012
D-Explorer:

No dear, the quoted is indeed perceptible. Nothing has majorly torn a hymen than a diçk.

No one is arguing against that, if you read and comprehended the topic at hand you would have realised i said this does not equate to the fact that she has no morals or self-worth. Just because she indulged in the act does not make her loose any value whatsoever!
Re: Nigerian Men, So What If She's Not A Virgin? by huninaija(f): 10:09pm On Dec 22, 2012
Eze Promoe:
Always coming on NL to create wack topic. Can't you gain more knowledge on what to post as topic before itching to make your 'debut topic'?

Do you have a problem? Did i force you to open or comment on the topic? Therein lies your answer. Ciaoo!!
Re: Nigerian Men, So What If She's Not A Virgin? by 401kk: 10:25pm On Dec 22, 2012
Men will (most of the time)prefer to marry virgins for various obvious reasons which I don't have the time list out.

But In this sexually active society, being a true
virgin is a meaningless condition, because
men love sex. AIDs and dying has not
slowed people down one second.
Marriage is an obsolete arrangement
because women are more self-sufficent
now, so who cares if she is a virgin.
Unfortunately in the Black community,
Black girls have sex so early that they are
considered virgins if they have less than
two children.
Re: Nigerian Men, So What If She's Not A Virgin? by DExplorer1: 10:27pm On Dec 22, 2012
huni_naija:

No one is arguing against that, if you read and comprehended the topic at hand you would have realised i said this does not equate to the fact that she has no morals or self-worth. Just because she indulged in the act does not make her loose any value whatsoever!
Oh well she lost the pride of being a virgin. That's value young woman, that's self-worth! Stop defending what's unethical. You can't tell if a lady had sëx just once and be aware that once open can always be open because it comes with a desire. Limit your defense to räpe and hymen tear then i got no point against you.
Re: Nigerian Men, So What If She's Not A Virgin? by huninaija(f): 10:36pm On Dec 22, 2012
D-Explorer:

Oh well she lost the pride of being a virgin. That's value young woman, that's self-worth! Stop defending what's unethical. You can't tell if a lady had sëx just once and be aware that once open can always be open because it comes with a desire. Limit your defense to räpe and hymen tear then i got no point against you.

Pride in being a virgin? When certain women are even stigmatized for being virgins! The world in which we live in doesn't value anything moral anymore including virgins, even the men who want to marry so called virgins would be the first dis-virgin her without any form of commitment whatsoever if given the chance.
Re: Nigerian Men, So What If She's Not A Virgin? by huninaija(f): 10:37pm On Dec 22, 2012
401kk: Men will (most of the time)prefer to marry virgins for various obvious reasons which I don't have the time list out.

But In this sexually active society, being a true
virgin is a meaningless condition, because
men love sex. AIDs and dying has not
slowed people down one second.
Marriage is an obsolete arrangement
because women are more self-sufficent
now, so who cares if she is a virgin.
Unfortunately in the Black community,
Black girls have sex so early that they are
considered virgins if they have less than
two children.

The cold hard truth!
Re: Nigerian Men, So What If She's Not A Virgin? by ayurdavid: 10:44pm On Dec 22, 2012
@ huni, u don spread ur thin legs loose ur virginity finish come dey look for sympathy abi. Yeye thing

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men, So What If She's Not A Virgin? by tashanja(m): 10:45pm On Dec 22, 2012
@ OP:
Soceity is always judgemental, whether we lke it or not, we shall always be judged according to the moral codes and norms of the culture we belong - sometimes unfairly as often in the case of female virginity.
Just like a person who looses an arm or leg would become less attractive, so would a woman (to some extent) who has lost her virginity become less attractive for marriage - whether its her/their fault or not.
So if you've lost yours and are regretting it, just learn to live with it because its like crying over spilled milk - no doubt ppl would continue to judge & value you according to how they've be programmed by the values of their culture.
In short, life is sometimes cruel - men too have been given their own cross to carry.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men, So What If She's Not A Virgin? by DExplorer1: 10:46pm On Dec 22, 2012
huni_naija:

Pride in being a virgin? When certain women are even stigmatized for being virgins! The world in which we live in doesn't value anything moral anymore including virgins, even the men who want to marry so called virgins would be the first dis-virgin her without any form of commitment whatsoever if given the chance.
That's why i said your thread is a consolation to non-virgins. You wrote it based on the decadence in the society. In as much as i'm not all out in search of virgins, the few around got massive pride and to be adored by logical minds.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men, So What If She's Not A Virgin? by huninaija(f): 10:52pm On Dec 22, 2012
ayurdavid: @ huni, u don spread ur thin legs loose ur virginity finish come dey look for sympathy abi. Yeye thing

You are a very sad, pathetic mongrel of a human being. If you don't know what to say its best you keep your dirty mouth shut. Idiota!
Re: Nigerian Men, So What If She's Not A Virgin? by dlight1(m): 10:54pm On Dec 22, 2012
KateSpade: if you aren't a virgin, you are a loose woman. its a fact. no man wants to marry a trollop.

a woman's virginity is her special gift. it holds together all her morals and dignity.
a lady's virginity still remain a thing of pride and dignity in any society and we remain so regardless of time and civilization. Those who are not will definitely get at ladies like them who still remain virgins since the know it's value and it shouldn't be surprising that they get pent up to hear of any lady being a virgin. Someone who once had an enviable treasure and loses it will not be comfortable with the knowledge that there still exist around him someone who still possesses it.
Re: Nigerian Men, So What If She's Not A Virgin? by EzePromoe: 10:54pm On Dec 22, 2012
ayurdavid: @ huni, u don spread ur thin legs loose ur virginity finish come dey look for sympathy abi. Yeye thing
Exactly what i would have posted just now, 'she has come to justify her action, maybe she lost hers so cheaply
Re: Nigerian Men, So What If She's Not A Virgin? by huninaija(f): 10:59pm On Dec 22, 2012
D-Explorer:

That's why i said your thread is a consolation to non-virgins. You wrote it based on the decadence in the society. In as much as i'm not all out in search of virgins, the few around got massive pride and to be adored by logical minds.

And i respect your view, virgins are a pride to any society they find themselves in, they exhibit self-control and a strong mind and should be applauded. No qualms! smiley
Re: Nigerian Men, So What If She's Not A Virgin? by huninaija(f): 11:02pm On Dec 22, 2012
Eze Promoe:
Exactly what i would have posted just now, 'she has come to justify her action, maybe she lost hers so cheaply

*ignored forever*
Re: Nigerian Men, So What If She's Not A Virgin? by swtdarling(f): 11:02pm On Dec 22, 2012
i wonder why women are more castigated for not being virgins than men.if a woman is called immoral for loosing her virginity,so should the man!
Re: Nigerian Men, So What If She's Not A Virgin? by tintingz(m): 11:04pm On Dec 22, 2012
abi nau. . .maybe she just got dis-v and checking out men thought on it

op if you know you have spread ya legs and dis-v. . .a guy will still marry you even me sef smiley dont be worried ok...
Re: Nigerian Men, So What If She's Not A Virgin? by DExplorer1: 11:07pm On Dec 22, 2012
huni_naija:

And i respect your view, virgins are a pride to any society they find themselves in, they exhibit self-control and a strong mind and should be applauded. No qualms! smiley
Now that's my girl. Give me a hug smiley
Re: Nigerian Men, So What If She's Not A Virgin? by huninaija(f): 11:08pm On Dec 22, 2012
swtdarling: i wonder why women are more castigated for not being virgins than men.if a woman is called immoral for loosing her virginity,so should the man!

Thank you. I guess the saying its a man's world is true!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". / Meet The Lady With The ‘Biggest Natural Boobs’ On Social Media (Pics) / Nigerian Girl Living Abroad Breaks The Internet With Her X-rated Photos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.