Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

My level of education and experiences in Auditing is enough for you. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My level of education and experiences in Auditing is enough for you. (771 Views)

Access Bank 10 Minutes Per Day Job Application (share Your Experiences So Far) / Bank Training School Procedures And Experiences / Auditing Firms Aptitude Test Format (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My level of education and experiences in Auditing is enough for you. by xupbash(m): 9:18pm On Dec 22, 2012
I mean with vast experience in debt recovery,system control,account reforms,stock and asset structuring besides others, all I need is a chance to act.
Re: My level of education and experiences in Auditing is enough for you. by Caracta(f): 10:36pm On Dec 22, 2012
Modify your topic and give people reasons to employ you. First impression, they say, lasts longer.
Re: My level of education and experiences in Auditing is enough for you. by xupbash(m): 9:13pm On Dec 23, 2012
Thanks I will do that,but my experience of the Job is certainly ok
Re: My level of education and experiences in Auditing is enough for you. by bizzle2: 5:42am On Dec 24, 2012
@ OP, ...check 1st post....trial or trier,

(1) (Reply)

Cairn Energy: Any Body Got This Mail From Cairn Energy, Is It Real Or Scam / A.J OHIEN Global Resources Interview / Job Positions Needed To Be Filled Urgently!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.