Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,508 members, 7,770,288 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:40 AM

For The Love Of Art - Graphics/Video Market (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Graphics/Video Market / For The Love Of Art (15292 Views)

A Nairalanders Very Beautiful Drawing (lord Of Art) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For The Love Of Art by Oahray: 4:14pm On Jan 18, 2013
Wish I was good with art, would have joined you guys. Lovely one cenje!
Re: For The Love Of Art by firestar(f): 4:18pm On Jan 18, 2013
Oi! I'm not through yet! embarassed
Re: For The Love Of Art by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jan 18, 2013
fellis: So centje are you going to sell that picture or hang it in your room or dash somebody? What do you plan to do with it?
well,for now i want to have a collection. when i have a good number,i start a good gallery and a website.

My work on happiness is ready,i pray you guys wont laugh at me grin
Re: For The Love Of Art by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jan 18, 2013
Oahray: Wish I was good with art, would have joined you guys. Lovely one cenje!
...same way am dying to be good in literature wink

Thanks onhray! Happy to have you around,...hoping you will make an input when we post our works!
Re: For The Love Of Art by firestar(f): 10:28pm On Jan 18, 2013
centje: well,for now i want to have a collection. when i have a good number,i start a good gallery and a website.

Meh...it's you that'll laugh at moi. embarassed
Re: For The Love Of Art by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jan 18, 2013
firestar: Oi! I'm not through yet! embarassed
take your time dear,it's barely mid january.
Re: For The Love Of Art by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jan 18, 2013
centje: well,for now i want to have a collection. when i have a good number,i start a good gallery and a website.

Invisible art!!!
Re: For The Love Of Art by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jan 18, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

Invisible art!!!
lol...you'll see it soon wink
Re: For The Love Of Art by Rocktation(f): 11:18pm On Jan 25, 2013
So when do we get to see something naaa? smiley
Re: For The Love Of Art by Nobody: 12:26am On Jan 26, 2013
Rocktation: So when do we get to see something naaa? smiley

Na invisible undecided
Re: For The Love Of Art by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jan 26, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

Na invisible undecided

Rocktation: So when do we get to see something naaa? smiley

Mine is ready o! And fellis is also ready. We're waiting for firestar and masterpiecer. wink
Re: For The Love Of Art by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jan 26, 2013
Firestar and masterpiecer please inform us when you're done,january is already running out!!

1 Like

Re: For The Love Of Art by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jan 26, 2013
centje:

Mine is ready o! And fellis is also ready. We're waiting for firestar and masterpiecer. wink

Mine doesn't count cos it sucks abi? tongue
Re: For The Love Of Art by Feraz(m): 5:46pm On Jan 26, 2013
Pls, someone help me understand this thread....is it showcasing whatever you have drawn from any field at all? And firestar, this thread existed and you didn't tell me *sad*
Re: For The Love Of Art by Nobody: 1:53am On Jan 27, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

lol
Of course it counts. Don't mind centje

1 Like

Re: For The Love Of Art by Nobody: 1:58am On Jan 27, 2013
Feraz: Pls, someone help me understand this thread....is it showcasing whatever you have drawn from any field at all?

You want to bring your Naruto and Sasuke drawings to this place abi? grin
We selected themes to draw and paint from before so I dunno whether centje will be cool with posting drawings from just any field. Let him come and answer
Re: For The Love Of Art by masterpiecer(m): 7:44am On Jan 27, 2013
centje: Firestar and masterpiecer please inform us when you're done,january is already running out!!

sorry guys, i've been alil busy with work, but i will be out on rotation dis week, sorry 4 d delay, working on mine already...
Re: For The Love Of Art by Feraz(m): 3:20pm On Jan 27, 2013
fellis:

You want to bring your Naruto and Sasuke drawings to this place abi? grin
We selected themes to draw and paint from before so I dunno whether centje will be cool with posting drawings from just any field. Let him come and answer
lol...not those....I have others!!! Thanks though! smiley
Besides, I never got to see those drawings of yours on that thread!
Re: For The Love Of Art by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jan 27, 2013
Feraz: lol...not those....I have others!!! Thanks though! smiley
Besides, I never got to see those drawings of yours on that thread!
I was waiting for other people to draw first. I didn't want to be the oversabi that will be posting drawings on the thread when no one else posted.
Re: For The Love Of Art by firestar(f): 5:27pm On Jan 27, 2013
embarassedFeraz....I'm so sorry!
Re: For The Love Of Art by Feraz(m): 6:03pm On Jan 27, 2013
fellis:
I was waiting for other people to draw first. I didn't want to be the oversabi that will be posting drawings on the thread when no one else posted.
I posted first then kazekage did
firestar: embarassedFeraz....I'm so sorry!
accepted!
Re: For The Love Of Art by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jan 27, 2013
Feraz: I posted first then kazekage did
I didn't know sad
I waited a few days and no one posted. I didn't go back to check. Sorry
[size=2pt]wow feraz, everybody is just apologising to you today[/size]
Re: For The Love Of Art by Feraz(m): 8:17pm On Jan 27, 2013
fellis:
[size=2pt]wow feraz, everybody is just apologising to you today[/size]
[size=2pt]I have no idea why either![/size]
Re: For The Love Of Art by Nobody: 8:14am On Jan 28, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

I didnt know you were serious o! Sorry sniper!
Are you ready with yours?
Re: For The Love Of Art by Nobody: 8:23am On Jan 28, 2013
Feraz: Pls, someone help me understand this thread....is it showcasing whatever you have drawn from any field at all? And firestar, this thread existed and you didn't tell me *sad*
just like fellis explaination,the thread is basically for anyone with creative mind who can use any media to create art work on a selected theme. In the process we share ideas,ask questions and learn. When we're done we post pictures of the work here.

We do it monthly,for this january we are working on happiness. It's always open if you want to participate.
Re: For The Love Of Art by Nobody: 8:26am On Jan 28, 2013
masterpiecer:

sorry guys, i've been alil busy with work, but i will be out on rotation dis week, sorry 4 d delay, working on mine already...
it's ok. waiting mode reloaded...
Re: For The Love Of Art by Nobody: 8:28am On Jan 28, 2013
Firestar,i see ya! What's up with yours?
Re: For The Love Of Art by firestar(f): 11:05am On Feb 01, 2013
Hold on.... embarassed
Re: For The Love Of Art by Nobody: 4:44pm On Feb 01, 2013
firestar: Hold on.... embarassed
Blissful new month! It's february already...i think we should post pictures tomorrow...
Re: For The Love Of Art by Nobody: 1:25pm On Feb 02, 2013
'Happiness'

I tried to see happiness as a inner feeling,and the peace of mind associated with it.

The emotion that fills our hearts on those moments when we feel contented. That's why the lady appeared uncladed. Our attachment/addiction to to things,most time, deprive us of happiness.

Just like every other thing people have different description of happiness and what causes it,hence the different colours. For me,most time, music makes me feel heaven,so i tried to depict that in this work.

I didn't want to create a serene background (one of the reasons i discarded the initial concept) 'cause to me the our world isn't serene. It's a chaotic world,again portrayed by the different colours i used,buh within this chaos we find beauty,peace of mind and colours of happiness.

It's a beautiful world...Happy viewing grin

2 Likes

Re: For The Love Of Art by Nobody: 5:38pm On Feb 02, 2013
centje: 'Happiness'

I tried to see happiness as a inner feeling,and the peace of mind associated with it.

The emotion that fills our hearts on those moments when we feel contented. That's why the lady appeared uncladed. Our attachment/addiction to to things,most time, deprive us of happiness.

Just like every other thing people have different description of happiness and what causes it,hence the different colours. For me,most time, music makes me feel heaven,so i tried to depict that in this work.

I didn't want to create a serene background (one of the reasons i discarded the initial concept) 'cause to me the our world isn't serene. It's a chaotic world,again portrayed by the different colours i used,buh within this chaos we find beauty,peace of mind and colours of happiness.

It's a beautiful world...Happy viewing grin

Beautiful painting, bro. smiley
Re: For The Love Of Art by Feraz(m): 6:57pm On Feb 02, 2013
me likey!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

For Professional Logo,t-shirt,banners,business Card,and Any Graphics WORK Enter!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.