Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,008 members, 7,806,933 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:13 AM

Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... (17171 Views)

Lagos Begins Construction Of Fela Museum. Eko O Ni Baje O. / The New Ikeja Mall. Pics. Another Eko O Ni Baje Moment. / Fashola (eko O Ni Baje ) Updates (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by mavinc4u(f): 4:00pm On Dec 23, 2012
babapupa:

Who drag your people inside thread? You see Igbo name on top thread abi you see any text message to alert and order your Igbo warriors to begin fight over Christmas light.

The fact us, look at the main page day after day, there is not a single progress or achievement from yiboland, everything progress or achievement we see on NL is from the SW and you are free to prove me wrong if you can and I'm even daring you to. You people are mad and always bitter and this is why we see you in any SW related threads throwing tantrums and displaying your usual hatred and bitterness...

We did not invite you here, you invited yourselves with your hatred and bitterness...

Guy, am sorry there is so much bitterness in your text and I won't be surprised if you will be bullying people around you as you are typing this.A child that doesn't know where the rain starts drenching him will not know when it will stop.the topic of this thread did not drag any igbo name but christmas light, you started comment on this thread early so you should know what transpired.you can go back to the first page and read everybody comments carefully and you will see where it started and the thread has been derailed instead of people commending them for job welldone. Stop tribal war,it will only do you bad than good.

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by naptu2: 4:17pm On Dec 23, 2012
Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by naptu2: 4:17pm On Dec 23, 2012
Hahahahahahahhahahahahhahaha!

I just went past Onikan Roundabout (also decorated by Fidelity Bank). I saw a man in a suit and a woman in a wedding gown posing with the decorations at the roundabout.
Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by kaze4blues(m): 4:25pm On Dec 23, 2012
It really sucks to be Igbo. foolish set of people beefing d mighty yoruba nation. Abeg make u go develop your useless region and stop kidnapping folks down there

Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by slimfit1(m): 4:27pm On Dec 23, 2012
It's called tourism it will bring people to come there at night to come and spend there money which means more jobs we don't need to go to America again we will make our place look better so people can come to our place too and spend there money job creation make in n.a. seat down there day hate while the west is progressing finish. Simple economics. Uu would rather let people come and see your dirty state s and give u handout and make fun of u that is what you African s like. Wel done fashola
Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by naptu2: 4:34pm On Dec 23, 2012
I'm @ Falomo. People are already gathering, even though it's not yet dark. The guards/keepers encourage you to walk into the garden and they also help you to cross the road.

There's a very sharp photographer there. He's taking people's pics for a fee.
Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by kennytidistar(m): 4:49pm On Dec 23, 2012
slim fit ]It's called tourism it will bring people to come there at night to come and spend there money which means more jobs we don't need to go to America again we will make our place look better so people can come to our place too and spend there money job creation make in n.a. seat down there day hate while the west is progressing finish. Simple economics. Uu would rather let people come and see your dirty state s and give u handout and make fun of u that is what you African s like. Wel done fashola.

If fashola is really doing this to attract investors then he is very very wrong, well i wont blame him because he is not management incline he is just a bloody charge and bail lawyer the first priority on the mind of any succeful investor is profit driven and also the economic situation of that country, answer this question pls, why do you think china prefer to invest in road construction and collect toll fee? Why do you think they prefer to invest in selling modem and not other business in lagos.
Let me tell youno white man will come and invest except the economic situation of this country change, why do you think shell and chevron are planning to run away from Nigeria maybe you dont know they dont have much crude oil to steal again
let me tell you, i remember abraham maslow hierachy of needs during my 100 level in school some years back. You must satisfy the basic need of any individual, community, state, or a country before thinking of development, how many lagosian live above $3 per day 80% am sure except for those who are priviledge to work in company like NAOC, NAPIMs, SHELL, CHEVRON, and some ogas in telecom companies, instead of fashola to fight poverty he is busy fighting soldiers, okada riders, Obasanjo, residence of lagos etc. What a misplaced priority. If he truely want to encourage investors then all he need to do first is to fight poverty, if he can not succeed in that then there is no reason why he should attract cheap popularity to himself over a state that has been built even before his birth he should kindly hold his peace and resign.
Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by PeterKbaba: 5:05pm On Dec 23, 2012
kennytidistar: slim fit ]It's called tourism it will bring people to come there at night to come and spend there money which means more jobs we don't need to go to America again we will make our place look better so people can come to our place too and spend there money job creation make in n.a. seat down there day hate while the west is progressing finish. Simple economics. Uu would rather let people come and see your dirty state s and give u handout and make fun of u that is what you African s like. Wel done fashola.

If fashola is really doing this to attract investors then he is very very wrong, well i wont blame him because he is not management incline he is just a bloody charge and bail lawyer the first priority on the mind of any succeful investor is profit driven and also the economic situation of that country, answer this question pls, why do you think china prefer to invest in road construction and collect toll fee? Why do you think they prefer to invest in selling modem and not other business in lagos.
Let me tell youno white man will come and invest except the economic situation of this country change, why do you think shell and chevron are planning to run away from Nigeria maybe you dont know they dont have much crude oil to steal again
let me tell you, i remember abraham maslow hierachy of needs during my 100 level in school some years back. You must satisfy the basic need of any individual, community, state, or a country before thinking of development, how many lagosian live above $3 per day 80% am sure except for those who are priviledge to work in company like NAOC, NAPIMs, SHELL, CHEVRON, and some ogas in telecom companies, instead of fashola to fight poverty he is busy fighting soldiers, okada riders, Obasanjo, residence of lagos etc. What a misplaced priority. If he truely want to encourage investors then all he need to do first is to fight poverty, if he can not succeed in that then there is no reason why he should attract cheap popularity to himself over a state that has been built even before his birth he should kindly hold his peace and resign.

YOU MOST BE A SADIST! IT SUCKS TO BE YOU! CRITICIZE EVERY GOOD THING! HOW DO YOU EXPECT INVESTORS TO COME, IF YOU DON'T SHOW THEM HOW CONDUCIVE THE STATE IS! I GUESS YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND, SINCE ALL YOU DO IS MILITANCY AND KIDNAPPING IN THE SOUTH EAST!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qm1osmEK3f8
Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by olivertwist: 6:24pm On Dec 23, 2012
These tribalistic children again. SMH
Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by okokomeji: 8:04pm On Dec 23, 2012
Lagos state the JOY of every Yoruba man! Oba je ti! If you are Igbo, get it in your thick skull that no matter how many years you have lived in Lagos or Yoruba land, you are still a visitor and likewise me as a Yoruba man considered myself a visitor in Igbo land. But for Greedy Igbo people that want "Indigenous Clause" so that they can be governor of Lagos State! It is now an history! Don't even expect no commissioners from us anymore. You were all excited after Babaginda finally moved capital to Abuja after 30 years of Lagos as capital. You thought that may warrant any political advantage to you ungrateful souls! Now, you see it crystal clear that Yoruba hospitality has no equal! Shameless NDIGBO people!

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by kennytidistar(m): 8:19pm On Dec 23, 2012
[PeterKbaba]

YOU MOST BE A SADIST! IT SUCKS TO BE YOU! CRITICIZE EVERY GOOD THING! HOW DO YOU EXPECT INVESTORS TO COME, IF YOU DON'T SHOW THEM HOW CONDUCIVE THE STATE IS! I GUESS YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND, SINCE ALL YOU DO IS MILITANCY AND KIDNAPPING IN THE SOUTH EAST!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qm1osmEK3f8

my friend get this fact straight into your dead leaking skull. I am a Yoruba boy, very learned and will never sell my birthright because of piece of bread like fashola is currently doing to yoruba race in Lagos. Leave tribalism out of this and call a spade a spade, fashola is a criminal in disguise and i only advise him to go on exile as soon as he complete his tenure because the wrath that await him is beyond this internet ranting. Just open your eyes and see the same yoruba will hand him to be hang because he has overstep is boundary just keep your finger cross like this and watch.
Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by kennytidistar(m): 8:33pm On Dec 23, 2012
See power display christmas tree from abuja

Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by naptu2: 8:51pm On Dec 23, 2012
Falomo this evening

Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by Crayola1: 9:31pm On Dec 23, 2012
ba7man: The ones usually put along zenith bank rd can b classified as world-class(Yes,Crayola, I'v seen the ones u put up and it can comfortably beat some) and I'm very sure whoever took the photograph of the light festival didn't do it justice. They say a distance of a kilometer is lit with christmas lights and that's all he has to show. I'm sure there's more nd i'll go check it out.

See how English is abused, is that not Zenith Bank? How is that world class? angry grin You people will kill somebody with grammar.
Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by Crayola1: 9:33pm On Dec 23, 2012
babapupa:

What we have in Lagos looks way way better than that what nuisance is polluting the place with..

What a big fat lie of epic proportions grin

See how folks have a tribal stroke over some ok decorations grin

I still find it funny that damn near everyone in the nativity scene is White like no tomorrow in a majority Black city, Fashola could have spent the extra 10 bucks for Black ones now.
Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by ba7man(m): 9:41pm On Dec 23, 2012
[@ Crayola1]

I'm sure you've never driven past it and only feel its what's in a pix. Take a drive at night thru this location and I'm sure u'll definitely stare and admire.......except the hate has eaten so deep into u, it blinds you.
Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by Crayola1: 9:46pm On Dec 23, 2012
[quote author=ba7man][/quote]

Hate on what? I live in the US so why would I be hating on a developing city in a developing nation kiss The lights are average the decorations are average, they tried but its not even half of what you are making it out to be. I have neighbors next door that are average people yet have better decoration sense. Not every thing in Lagos is gold standard grin

There is a place in Queens, NY that people literally every year schedule time to drive through the neighborhood at night because the decorations are insane, so why would I leave what I'm doing here to go admire 2nd rate attempt.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by ba7man(m): 9:52pm On Dec 23, 2012
Crayola1:

Hate on what? I live in the US so why would I be hating on a developing city in a developing nation kiss The lights are average the decorations are average, they tried but its not even half of what you are making it out to be. I have neighbors next door that are average people yet have better decoration sense. Not every thing in Lagos is gold standard grin

There is a place in Queens, NY that people literally every year schedule time to drive through the neighborhood at night because the decorations are insane, so why would I leave what I'm doing here to go admire 2nd rate attempt.
Its obvious you don't get the point. How dumb can it be to compare Nigeria with U.S....to even think of it. Of course everyone know d U.S is better but we're talkin bout people seein improvements around them in a country usually void of this. You're reasoning like a 3rd class citizen over there. I'm sure you're one.
Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by Crayola1: 10:00pm On Dec 23, 2012
ba7man: Its obvious you don't get the point. How dumb can it be to compare Nigeria with U.S....to even think of it. Of course everyone know d U.S is better but we're talkin bout people seein improvements around them in a country usually void of this. You're reasoning like a 3rd class citizen over there. I'm sure you're one.

If you are going to brag as though what you are doing is on the level of the second coming of Christ then expect to be critiqued as such.

And you yourself even made a comment that Zenith's decorations were allegedly world class, so what were you comparing it to? Papua New Guinea decorations? Negro bye cheesy

See how first rate dummies reason grin

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by ba7man(m): 10:28pm On Dec 23, 2012
Crayola1:

If you are going to brag as though what you are doing is on the level of the second coming of Christ then expect to be critiqued as such.

And you yourself even made a comment that Zenith's decorations were allegedly world class, so what were you comparing it to? Papua New Guinea decorations? Negro bye cheesy

See how first rate dummies reason grin
dude, you're d one comparing. Frankly, its dumb doin that. Who gives a sh*t where you live?? I know pips like u....all they do is criticize without being good at anything. What makes you so sure that their efforts can't grow to become World's best?? You need to recognize and encourage effort whenever you see it....not some childish comparisms, you might as well start comparing Nollywood to Hollywood. Dumbo.
Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by babapupa: 10:44pm On Dec 23, 2012
ba7man: Its obvious you don't get the point. How dumb can it be to compare Nigeria with U.S....to even think of it. Of course everyone know d U.S is better but we're talkin bout people seein improvements around them in a country usually void of this. You're reasoning like a 3rd class citizen over there. I'm sure you're one.

Is there a competition over Christmas light between Lagos state and the US? Of course NO. Their problem is inferiority complex and bitterness because there is no such thing in his village to show us.

How do you brag over something that you don't have and incapable of acquiring?
Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by demmy(m): 10:46pm On Dec 23, 2012
^^na bad belle.
Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by Arysexy(m): 11:02pm On Dec 23, 2012
babapupa:

What we have in Lagos looks way way better than that what nuisance is polluting the place with..

when ds animal wrote the above guess dat was not comparison? get crayola's argument well, u sophisticated loud mouths! d nuisance he was refering to was NY xmas light deco dat was posted as part of lag xmas light
Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by geeez: 11:03pm On Dec 23, 2012
Just because of Xmas lights, some people pass out. So what will they do when we commission our IPPs?
Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by babapupa: 11:06pm On Dec 23, 2012
Arysexy:

when ds animal wrote the above guess dat was not comparison? get crayola's argument well, u sophisticated loud mouths! d nuisance he was refering to was NY xmas light deco dat was posted as part of lag xmas light

But what's Christmas light in NY or elsewhere got to do with Lagos? If you miserable and bitter people want compare, why not compare with the ones in your village if there is such anywhere in iboland? We know there is not and this is why you losers are trying to commit suicide over ordinary Christmas lights.
Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by babapupa: 11:09pm On Dec 23, 2012
geeez: Just because of Xmas lights, some people pass out. So what will they do when we commission our IPPs?

They are all suicides waiting to happen.

Jokes apart, these ibo people are really bitter, pathetic and miserable.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by seanet02: 11:11pm On Dec 23, 2012
geeez: Just because of Xmas lights, some people pass out. So what will they do when we commission our IPPs?
Ibos and their inferiority complex sha. Na wa o
Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by Nobody: 3:44am On Dec 24, 2012
Whoa!!! I can't believe the back and forth was because of freaking xmas lights when kids are out there starving... grin Muthaphucking xmas lights x3 *Allen Iverson's voice*... Xmas is a big scam - let's feed the poor and stop wasting money!

In other news: the Seahawks are smashing the 49ers right about now... wink
Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by Hoodrat(m): 4:08am On Dec 24, 2012
ypzilanti:

Ok. I did an investigative work to find out where the tribal war started from. It was all peace an quiet before @desola posted this crap. Why the post was not hidden, and poster banned, I do not know. I am beginning to think that these tribal wars are encouraged on this forum to drive traffic.

The Most reasonable poster so far! If cyber war aint happening nairaland would run down.. U see most of the tribal hooligans on the site are sales associate of seun. It is now the new trend to attract multitude. Just throw tribal bashing on one tribe then u will see the rate both young n hold will jump on the wagon fighting like another civil war about to happen in naija. But we all know in reality igbo man prefer yoruba/hausa friend pass any other tribes on earth in terms of brotherhood so also yoruba prefer been friend with igbo/hausa. the grudges and hostility you reading only happen to exist on nairaland and some other bleeped up blogue/website. Funny when nigeria will start to see themselves as one in order to stop the naija burning train that's about to explode. I hope they wake up and embrace love before it get too late.
Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by Nobody: 8:05am On Dec 24, 2012
Crayola1:

Wheres this mystery place in Queens that you refer to?

Before you answer, note that I was born and raised in Richmond Hills/Kew Gardens neighborhood.
Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by RuuDie(m): 8:09am On Dec 24, 2012
How about Pako-Aguda, all the way through Ijesha, Itire, Lawanson and environs. . .!?
Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by redsun(m): 8:20am On Dec 24, 2012
babapupa:

They are all suicides waiting to happen.

Jokes apart, these ibo people are really bitter, pathetic and miserable.

Like in everything,you dont understand the fundamental fo-oolishnes of wasting all that resources micking oyinbos and lighting up in a dungeon where an average family dont get upto 12 hours of electricity a day.One would have thought that fashola should know better,or probably he has put an area like ekoile incharge with his shallow views of things.

It is a blatant show of ignorance and misplaced priorities.Just like the building of eco athlantic in a city where slums are in majority and should be attended to first before more imaginary projects should be embarked on.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Discos Reject 10,200 Megawatts In 1 Month / Child Custody: Over 18,000 Sign Precious Chikwendu's Petition Against FFK (Pix) / Sanwo-Olu Commissions The Completed First Phase Of Lekki-Epe Expressway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.