Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,797 members, 7,806,203 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:02 PM

Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices - Phones (102) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices (180520 Views)

Simple Guide For Airtel BlackBerry Plans On Non-bb Devices / Airtel BB Plans On Non BB Phones(updated) / Airtel Ng Officially Launches New Blackberry Plans. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (Go Down)

Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by muyannie: 3:35pm On Feb 27, 2013
patholaw: Permit me 2 say most of d peepz in dis thread are bloody liars....dis 1 wld say he haz 100GB anoda wld say he haz 30GB, anoda 5GB dey wld now say don't ask me how....den y are u telling us u have it FOOOOOOLsss

Oh. Wow. haahahahahahahahahaa

1 Like

Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 3:48pm On Feb 27, 2013
mr.drizzy:
u guyz are really not trying atall,to be sincere,,can u imagine i posted how to expand ur gbam ish,some critisize me ,some even started saying some rubbish i dnt understand,i cant believe this,becos u have a cheat and u knw ppl will use it,and u dnt want to post it,why would u post
"i have 2.5gb on glo gbam ish and dnt ask me why"do u realise how stupid and childish it sounds,others use this to improve themselves,u say DM me on twitter,follow me on twitter to get ur increment in mb,i keep seeing ppl asking,"help me out with this gbam ish"and u jst sit down and smile,and reply with rubbish,i hate hypocrisy,if u want to help u help,i dnt see d reason why u will be downloading gigs andwont want to share with others,if thats what we here for den what are we doing here,i taught we came here to help eachother,u scratch my back i scratch urs,anyway thank GOD i aint greedy,thank GOD i posted how to extend ur data .so if u dnt like it ,thats ur biz..goodluck
Look ! Look!! Look!!! Mr. Drizzy, no long tori for this matter.
If you can remember very well, some people accused me here that, I, luluosas should be held responsible for the BB palaver. Can you imagine that! How was it my making that Glo decided to block blackberry.net APN from non BB devices?
Now, to release your tensed temperature, nobody is blaming nor accusing you for trying to help any one with way forward on the G-BAM MB multiplication but, no only beef with you was your inability to CORRECTLY direct people on how to do it. You gave a wrong code procedure and I am sure that, those who tried it like that must have been visited with error message on their screen.
So please, cool down your temper. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by k2kay(m): 3:49pm On Feb 27, 2013
am appalled by the mentality of the majority of nairalanders.....if the stuff works for u, fine! if it doesnt, fine! no need to be out here thrash talking about how many data u got or not. Damn! angry

1 Like

Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 3:51pm On Feb 27, 2013
k2kay: am appalled by the mentality of the majority of nairalanders.....if the stuff works for u, fine! if it doesnt, fine! no need to be out here thrash talking about how many data u got or not. Damn! angry
You appear to be very new here. Thank you.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by puskin: 3:58pm On Feb 27, 2013
I am of the opinion that the essence of this thread has been fulfilled and is gradually turning into a derailer's delight thread.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by OCTAVO: 4:03pm On Feb 27, 2013
Yeah.... Calling for thread closure. I don belle-full from laffta abeg.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 4:11pm On Feb 27, 2013
OCTAVO: Yeah.... Calling for thread closure. I don belle-full from laffta abeg.
Seconded.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by cyrexx: 4:18pm On Feb 27, 2013
puskin: I am of the opinion that the essence of this thread has been fulfilled and is gradually turning into a derailer's delight thread.

Just close the thread.

It has already served its purpose.

1 Like

Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by mrdrizzy(m): 4:28pm On Feb 27, 2013
luluosas:
Look ! Look!! Look!!! Mr. Drizzy, no long tori for this matter.
If you can remember very well, some people accused me here that, I, luluosas should be held responsible for the BB palaver. Can you imagine that! How was it my making that Glo decided to block blackberry.net APN from non BB devices?
Now, to release your tensed temperature, nobody is blaming nor accusing you for trying to help any one with way forward on the G-BAM MB multiplication but, no only beef with you was your inability to CORRECTLY direct people on how to do it. You gave a wrong code procedure and I am sure that, those who tried it like that must have been visited with error message on their screen.
So please, cool down your temper. Thank you.
if u type *100*5# it willnt tell u error boss,its d same thing with *100*5*1#.check am urself na..and besides i said the code u use to join gbam b4,everyone suppose knw am

1 Like

Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by adewasco2k(m): 4:28pm On Feb 27, 2013
Please close thread!!!
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by softtouch2(m): 4:29pm On Feb 27, 2013
[size=80pt] Thread closed [/size]
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by mrdrizzy(m): 4:30pm On Feb 27, 2013
@puskin abeg close d thread e don do..its served its purpose and its now turning into something else

1 Like

Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by adewasco2k(m): 4:33pm On Feb 27, 2013
[size=13pt]Please Close Thread!!![/size]

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102)

Tecno M5 discussion thread / Android, Anyone? / The Galaxy A Series!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.