Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,664 members, 7,801,919 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

Any Spiritual Consequence Of A Mad Man Wearing Your Used Cloths? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Any Spiritual Consequence Of A Mad Man Wearing Your Used Cloths? (3517 Views)

The Physical And Spiritual Consequence Of Multiple Sex Partner / Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) / RCCG: Mad Man Disrupts Church Service As Members Scamper For Safety (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Spiritual Consequence Of A Mad Man Wearing Your Used Cloths? by ITbomb(m): 9:24am On Dec 23, 2012
I was cleaning my house, kind of end of year ritual for me, and some 'not too good to giveaway' cloths need to be thrown out.

A friend caution that I better burn them than taking it to a refuse dump where a mad man might pick it and wear it cos there is some spiritual attachment of the cloth to you.
Is this true or just our over superstitious mind?
Re: Any Spiritual Consequence Of A Mad Man Wearing Your Used Cloths? by Nobody: 9:28am On Dec 23, 2012

1 Like

Re: Any Spiritual Consequence Of A Mad Man Wearing Your Used Cloths? by AtheistD(m): 9:32am On Dec 23, 2012
I have heard such.

Ppl dont even give clothes or personal items to the poor because of the spiritual implications.

So now because of the church ppl donate all their money to their pastors for jets and prefer to burn their personal items than give to the needy.

God has really piss.ed on the poor. sad

1 Like

Re: Any Spiritual Consequence Of A Mad Man Wearing Your Used Cloths? by ooman(m): 9:35am On Dec 23, 2012
If a mad man wears your clothe, you will run mad. Just joking. Ask them the connection between the person wearing clothe and the clothe.

People are so silly, that is why they are religious in the first place.

1 Like

Re: Any Spiritual Consequence Of A Mad Man Wearing Your Used Cloths? by Nobody: 9:38am On Dec 23, 2012
And these oafs wonder who the real Anti-Christ is...

Burn the clothes, everything physical is controlled by the spiritual...

Smh....

Na when you sow into rich people life, blessings dey come, no be so?

[img]http://gristleoflife.files./2011/03/sadxtian.jpg?w=640[/img]
Re: Any Spiritual Consequence Of A Mad Man Wearing Your Used Cloths? by AtheistD(m): 9:41am On Dec 23, 2012
ooman: If a mad man wears your clothe, you will run mad. Just joking. Ask them the connection between the person wearing clothe and the clothe.

People are so silly, that is why they are religious in the first place.

It is the worst form of placebo ever. A non-placebo placebo!!!!

They worship God to protect them but dont trust God and hence decide to take pointless precautions. Some even go to babalawos.... errr..... prophets grin for backup.

Chexk this out:

Anointing oil is nothing but stale olive oil
Blood of jesus is just cheap ribena
Prayer mantles are just frigging handkerchiefs undecided
What else have I forgotten
Re: Any Spiritual Consequence Of A Mad Man Wearing Your Used Cloths? by Walexz02(m): 9:43am On Dec 23, 2012
Y y y would there be any repacursion gven ur used clothe to sme1 who needs them? Haba! May be its time pple should start tinking wt theire brains and think beyond wt there Imams/pastors tell 'em. Na wa o.... I fear 9ja pple o...
Re: Any Spiritual Consequence Of A Mad Man Wearing Your Used Cloths? by ITbomb(m): 9:44am On Dec 23, 2012
Can Atheist pls stay out of this thread
I said the cloths are not even good enough to be given out, some very dirty and dusty
Re: Any Spiritual Consequence Of A Mad Man Wearing Your Used Cloths? by Nobody: 9:45am On Dec 23, 2012
ITbomb: Can Atheist pls stay out of this thread
I said the cloths are not even good enough to be given out, some very dirty and dusty
And you're scared a MAD man would wear them?
Re: Any Spiritual Consequence Of A Mad Man Wearing Your Used Cloths? by ooman(m): 9:47am On Dec 23, 2012
musKeeto:
And you're scared a MAD man would wear them?

He's scared he could run mad.
Re: Any Spiritual Consequence Of A Mad Man Wearing Your Used Cloths? by advocate666: 9:50am On Dec 23, 2012
People please come and see how the christian brain works o!
Re: Any Spiritual Consequence Of A Mad Man Wearing Your Used Cloths? by Nobody: 9:58am On Dec 23, 2012

SMH

What, you want advice from another brainwashed religious person?

The atheists have given you the best advice.

Go on and sin no more

2 Likes

Re: Any Spiritual Consequence Of A Mad Man Wearing Your Used Cloths? by AtheistD(m): 10:00am On Dec 23, 2012

This is comedy central grin grin grin

If it is so dirty that it is not even suitable for a mad man why not just destroy them?

They are clothes however and hence they can be washed cool
Re: Any Spiritual Consequence Of A Mad Man Wearing Your Used Cloths? by Walexz02(m): 10:02am On Dec 23, 2012
See ya head!
No be u ask for advice? Btwn, y ar u afraid of gven out your used items? Some people ar bloody hypocrites.. They just go to church for goin sake(or may be)brainwashd by theire pastors. Mtschew

1 Like

Re: Any Spiritual Consequence Of A Mad Man Wearing Your Used Cloths? by ITbomb(m): 10:06am On Dec 23, 2012
Atheist:-D:

This is comedy central grin grin grin

If it is so dirty that it is not even suitable for a mad man why not just destroy them?

They are clothes however and hence they can be washed cool
I can't destroy them by burning cos where I live, burning and thick smoke is unofficially prohibited and I cannot wash them pls.
Maybe i'll carry them out of town and burn them
Re: Any Spiritual Consequence Of A Mad Man Wearing Your Used Cloths? by Nobody: 10:09am On Dec 23, 2012
ITbomb:
I can't destroy them by burning cos where I live, burning and thick smoke is unofficially prohibited and I cannot wash them pls.
How much dem dey sell fuel for ur area? or maybe Adeboye annointing dey upon ur life to drive on empty tank. It's well..

Abeg, drop am for mad man. Spiritual wetin?

chai...
Re: Any Spiritual Consequence Of A Mad Man Wearing Your Used Cloths? by ooman(m): 10:10am On Dec 23, 2012
you know, i have an idea, sell it to the Mallams, except you will become a mallam.
Re: Any Spiritual Consequence Of A Mad Man Wearing Your Used Cloths? by AtheistD(m): 10:12am On Dec 23, 2012
ITbomb:

undecided

Are they that bad? Have you ever heard of the salvation army? They have actually been known to collect unwanted clothes to give to the poor. Is there a similar charity near you?

Also, you could get a pastor to consecrate or pray over the clothes prior to giving them out.
Re: Any Spiritual Consequence Of A Mad Man Wearing Your Used Cloths? by Meegadough: 10:18am On Dec 23, 2012
ooman:

He's scared he could run mad.
The lil worm is already mad.

1 Like

Re: Any Spiritual Consequence Of A Mad Man Wearing Your Used Cloths? by ITbomb(m): 10:40am On Dec 23, 2012
To the Atheist
That u suffered a brain malfunction which made u incapable of believing in anything does not mean the Ultimate Intelligent Designer does not exist.
U r malfunctions that refuse to acknowledged ur Creator/ Designer.
Re: Any Spiritual Consequence Of A Mad Man Wearing Your Used Cloths? by Nobody: 10:42am On Dec 23, 2012
ITbomb: To the Atheist
That u suffered a brain malfunction which made u incapable of believing in anything does not mean the Ultimate Intelligent Designer does not exist.

Go and watch prometheus
Re: Any Spiritual Consequence Of A Mad Man Wearing Your Used Cloths? by AtheistD(m): 10:47am On Dec 23, 2012
ITbomb: To the Atheist

So what is your solution then? To burn clothes of value when it can be given to the poor? Something Xtians do in other countries. I guess my brain malfunction is not as bad as yours wink
Re: Any Spiritual Consequence Of A Mad Man Wearing Your Used Cloths? by ITbomb(m): 10:58am On Dec 23, 2012
Ok, I will find a Salvation Army center and dump the cloth, if I don't find one , Ayma gonna burn them
Re: Any Spiritual Consequence Of A Mad Man Wearing Your Used Cloths? by Nobody: 11:01am On Dec 23, 2012
ITbomb: Ok, I will find a Salvation Army center and dump the cloth, if I don't find one , Ayma gonna burn them

Arent you glad you met atheists?

Would you have preferred the solutions of superstitious christians?

-Pray + fast so thtthe devil doesnt use your clothes
-Madness is a curse from god, avoid it at all means!

1 Like

Re: Any Spiritual Consequence Of A Mad Man Wearing Your Used Cloths? by AtheistD(m): 11:16am On Dec 23, 2012
ITbomb: Ok, I will find a Salvation Army center and dump the cloth, if I don't find one , Ayma gonna burn them

I thought I had a brain malfunction. I was about to get a CAT scan but now I wont bother grin
Re: Any Spiritual Consequence Of A Mad Man Wearing Your Used Cloths? by ITbomb(m): 11:18am On Dec 23, 2012
Logicboy03:

Arent you glad you met atheists?

I heard that the worst moment for an atheist is when he feels grateful and has no one to thank...
Just look to the heavens and say ' Thank you Father '
Re: Any Spiritual Consequence Of A Mad Man Wearing Your Used Cloths? by saintvc(m): 11:20am On Dec 23, 2012
Do u belive in prayer? Pray . Thats all. Nothing happens
Re: Any Spiritual Consequence Of A Mad Man Wearing Your Used Cloths? by Nobody: 11:52am On Dec 23, 2012
ITbomb:
I heard that the worst moment for an atheist is when he feels grateful and has no one to thank...
Just look to the heavens and say ' Thank you Father '

Foolish statement.
Re: Any Spiritual Consequence Of A Mad Man Wearing Your Used Cloths? by Creatrixity(m): 12:10pm On Dec 23, 2012
musKeeto: And these oafs wonder who the real Anti-Christ is...

Burn the clothes, everything physical is controlled by the spiritual...

Smh....

Na when you sow into rich people life, blessings dey come, no be so?

[img]http://gristleoflife.files./2011/03/sadxtian.jpg?w=640[/img]

Your talk make sense die..chai..very soon we go hear say mad man no go go heaven.smh
Re: Any Spiritual Consequence Of A Mad Man Wearing Your Used Cloths? by Heatblast(m): 7:16pm On Jan 05, 2013
Lmao @ the replies

@op, if your pastor should ask you for 1million naira now, you'll run up and down looking for it, just to give a poor man(mad man in this case) you old used and worn out cloth now has spiritual attachment *smh
Re: Any Spiritual Consequence Of A Mad Man Wearing Your Used Cloths? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jan 05, 2013
ITbomb: I was cleaning my house, kind of end of year ritual for me, and some 'not too good to giveaway' cloths need to be thrown out.

A friend caution that I better burn them than taking it to a refuse dump where a mad man might pick it and wear it cos there is some spiritual attachment of the cloth to you.
Is this true or just our over superstitious mind?

Good evening sir,

I would advice that you do what gives you peace of mind. If you feel like burning them, please go ahead, if you feel like taking them to the refuse dump, please by all means do. Whatever makes you happy.

But if you ask me, I will say wash the clothes if you can, iron them properly and give them to any beggar or even the mad man your friend is afraid of. The clothes you give might just be the difference between life and death for them.

Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Any Spiritual Consequence Of A Mad Man Wearing Your Used Cloths? by alienvirus: 8:18pm On Jan 05, 2013
musKeeto:
LMAO

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Can I Buy Rccg Open Heavens Books & Cds. / Thank You Jesus! My Hitherto Wayward Brother Experiences The Supernatural / How Bishop David Oyedepo Is Paid Monthly Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.