Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,307 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:09 AM

“i’ve Not Forgiven Obasanjo.. Will Not Forget What IBB Did To Me…” – Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “i’ve Not Forgiven Obasanjo.. Will Not Forget What IBB Did To Me…” – Buhari (5512 Views)

What IBB Wore To Council Of States Meeting / Tinubu Will Destroy Himself, Obasanjo Will Fight With Buhari – PDP Chieftain / Obasanjo Will Not Be Missed In PDP, Says Anenih (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “i’ve Not Forgiven Obasanjo.. Will Not Forget What IBB Did To Me…” – Buhari by demmy(m): 4:33pm On Dec 23, 2012
He should tell them next time they meet to chop money at the state council

[img]http://3.bp..com/_UfHzq863QuI/TKlo1575wfI/AAAAAAAABtg/buWa7sg0hGA/s1600/jjjjj.jpg[/img]
Re: “i’ve Not Forgiven Obasanjo.. Will Not Forget What IBB Did To Me…” – Buhari by juman(m): 4:42pm On Dec 23, 2012
^^^^
Awon ole jati jati. grin

Nonsense and ingredient peoples.
Re: “i’ve Not Forgiven Obasanjo.. Will Not Forget What IBB Did To Me…” – Buhari by OsunOriginal: 4:43pm On Dec 23, 2012
agabaI23:

You should have a look here and see your groups comments so you will understand what I am talking about.
https://www.nairaland.com/870649/nigeria-ex-leader-buhari-ejected-over

Just know I expected him to have a house in ABJ but your group wanted us to believe he did not have any because he was righteous

And that takes us back to what I said earlier - read my earlier post. If the house he has in Abuja doesnt befits his status and can't provide the security he requires, you want him to stay there? Buhari stays in hotel whenever he is in Abuja and that should tell you his house in Abuja is not the kind of expansive structure that even ordinary governors build today.

This discussion is not necessary. Can you hide money? We know what those that stole money do with it - Even Abdulasami Abubakar with his about 2 years stay in power, we know how rich the man is today.

If you can show me the picture of his house, may be we can discuss further.

1 Like

Re: “i’ve Not Forgiven Obasanjo.. Will Not Forget What IBB Did To Me…” – Buhari by miiraaj: 4:57pm On Dec 23, 2012
Many people in this country have mucus as brain. If u want to critisize Buhari,pls do it objectively, with valid proof. Haba guys,make una dey use the brain wey God give u to tink.
Re: “i’ve Not Forgiven Obasanjo.. Will Not Forget What IBB Did To Me…” – Buhari by agabaI23(m): 5:00pm On Dec 23, 2012
OsunOriginal:

And that takes us back to what I said earlier - read my earlier post. If the house he has in Abuja doesnt befits his status and can't provide the security he requires, you want him to stay there? Buhari stays in hotel whenever he is in Abuja and that should tell you his house in Abuja is not the kind of expansive structure that even ordinary governors build today.

This discussion is not necessary. Can you hide money? We know what those that stole money do with it - Even Abdulasami Abubakar with his about 2 years stay in power, we know how rich the man is today.

If you can show me the picture of his house, may be we can discuss further.

Did you read the article? Did you check the posts?
We were told that he had to relocate Kaduna where he had a house. May be he has the kind of house you think that befits him in Kaduna? Does that make any difference? You told he does not have a house, if you now want to interpret to mean he does not have a nice house, it means that the austere personality you were ascribing to him is a fluke. We are told he someone who is content, then he should be contented with what he has. If he wants to be the president, he should be able to sort his house out. Why didn't he ask the financier to use that 20 million to fix his house in ABJ?

Bottom line, you lied to us that he does not have a house whereas he has.
Re: “i’ve Not Forgiven Obasanjo.. Will Not Forget What IBB Did To Me…” – Buhari by OsunOriginal: 5:29pm On Dec 23, 2012
agabaI23:
Did you read the article? Did you check the posts?
We were told that he had to relocate Kaduna where he had a house. May be he has the kind of house you think that befits him in Kaduna? Does that make any difference? You told he does not have a house, if you now want to interpret to mean he does not have a nice house, it means that the austere personality you were ascribing to him is a fluke. We are told he someone who is content, then he should be contented with what he has. If he wants to be the president, he should be able to sort his house out. Why didn't he ask the financier to use that 20 million to fix his house in ABJ?

Bottom line, you lied to us that he does not have a house whereas he has.

Who lied to you? What do you know about Buhari and what do the people you said lied know about Buhari other than this is an upright desciplined man? how close are they to Buhari? Did Buhari deny he has a house in Abuja when the Journalist mentioned it? Can someone who has his assets declared on record deny the property again?

If the Kaduna home is more comfortable and more secure for him, of course he would move to Kaduna Or he stays in a more comfortable rented aparment/hotel in Abuja.

And how are you sure his house in Abuja is a residential apartment?

Your point now is, he decided not to stay in his Abuja house to hide the property from Nigerians even after declaring his asset or what? What kind of reasoning is this? It is only a Igbo that thinks this way to justify his argument - I am not surprised.

For example, I have a house in Lagos but I am leaving in a rented apartment on the island because my house is far from my place of work - I have to be close to my office. Does that mean I am hiding the property from people? Or do I have to be telling everybody that I know that I have a house here and there?

1 Like

Re: “i’ve Not Forgiven Obasanjo.. Will Not Forget What IBB Did To Me…” – Buhari by omoalaro: 5:31pm On Dec 23, 2012
agabaI23: He has a house in Abuja, nice one!

Few months ago people wanted us to believe that he was a tenant in a house paid for by Danjuma abi Useni. We were meant to believe he had to vacate the house after the expiration of 2 years rent as he could not afford to renew it.

They told us he had no house in Abuja.

Maigaskya inadvertently says you are all lairs. He should have refuted that statement then but I guess he enjoyed the fruit of the lies

The house you are refering to was CPC secretateriat not his personal accomodation.

1 Like

Re: “i’ve Not Forgiven Obasanjo.. Will Not Forget What IBB Did To Me…” – Buhari by ballabriggs: 5:53pm On Dec 23, 2012
Ikengawo: how is joining the military a vision?
If it leave your people poor and embattled by terrorism, i would rather be a visionless educated man or businessman

Absolute trash. The military offers people a way out of poverty. By joining the military, you have an opportunity to earn and at the same time receive standard education.

For example, how many people can afford to pay for a flight school? But with the military, they get it for free in addition to being trained in management as an officer.
Re: “i’ve Not Forgiven Obasanjo.. Will Not Forget What IBB Did To Me…” – Buhari by agabaI23(m): 5:58pm On Dec 23, 2012
omo alaro:

The house you are refering to was CPC secretateriat not his personal accomodation.
House rented by CPC is described by your friend above as a lowly house?

That's enough to fund an apartment for him. What I am trying to say is that he did not give all his money to the govt instead of making money while in power. He made money while he is power.

He is yet to answer Buhari's accusation, hope you know that.
Re: “i’ve Not Forgiven Obasanjo.. Will Not Forget What IBB Did To Me…” – Buhari by OsunOriginal: 6:29pm On Dec 23, 2012
agabaI23:
House rented by CPC is described by your friend above as a lowly house?

That's enough to fund an apartment for him. What I am trying to say is that he did not give all his money to the govt instead of making money while in power. He made money while he is power.

He is yet to answer Buhari's accusation, hope you know that.

What is the sense in what you are saying?

Guys, can you see any sense in this post? I dont even understand what the guys is trying to communicate.

When a man can't even articulate his point - too bad.
Re: “i’ve Not Forgiven Obasanjo.. Will Not Forget What IBB Did To Me…” – Buhari by honeric01(m): 6:43pm On Dec 23, 2012
Nice interview.
Re: “i’ve Not Forgiven Obasanjo.. Will Not Forget What IBB Did To Me…” – Buhari by agabaI23(m): 7:06pm On Dec 23, 2012
OsunOriginal:

What is the sense in what you are saying?

Guys, can you see any sense in this post? I dont even understand what the guys is trying to communicate.

When a man can't even articulate his point - too bad.

If you have issues with understanding my point, too bad. I can't transplant into your brain
Re: “i’ve Not Forgiven Obasanjo.. Will Not Forget What IBB Did To Me…” – Buhari by Nobody: 7:18pm On Dec 23, 2012
I as a Yoruba guy sef never forgive Obasanjo for what he did to Nigeria.

This is just a much needed interview for the bigots to chew on!

I just wish Buhari and Tinubu will go at it come 2015!

It's a WIN if they both do!
Re: “i’ve Not Forgiven Obasanjo.. Will Not Forget What IBB Did To Me…” – Buhari by honeric01(m): 7:24pm On Dec 23, 2012
0lumide: I as a Yoruba guy sef never forgive Obasanjo for what he did to Nigeria.

This is just a much needed interview for the bigots to chew on!

I just wish Buhari and Tinubu will go at it come 2015!

It's a WIN if they both do!

Tinubu run together with Buhari? abeg don't sell Nigerians such a market, na calamity!
Re: “i’ve Not Forgiven Obasanjo.. Will Not Forget What IBB Did To Me…” – Buhari by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 23, 2012
honeric01:

Tinubu run together with Buhari? abeg don't sell Nigerians such a market, na calamity!
honeric01:

Lool why? Buhari as president and Tinubu as vice will make a lot of sense though..

Tinubu will be checkered by Buhari. Or Buhari and Fashola...
Re: “i’ve Not Forgiven Obasanjo.. Will Not Forget What IBB Did To Me…” – Buhari by honeric01(m): 7:41pm On Dec 23, 2012
0lumide:

Lool why? Buhari as president and Tinubu as vice will make a lot of sense though..

Tinubu will be checkered by Buhari. Or Buhari and Fashola...

Please just remove Tinubu because he is not sell-able at all, it's best he stays behind the screen. Maybe Oshiomole/Okorocha or someone in that "form"
Re: “i’ve Not Forgiven Obasanjo.. Will Not Forget What IBB Did To Me…” – Buhari by Tolexander: 7:45pm On Dec 23, 2012
OsunOriginal:

There will be fire on the maintain for criminals and others who live on corruption - and those that take advantage of the holes in the systems to enrich themselves.

If you are one of them or you have a relative benefitting corruptly from the system, then there is fire on the mountain for you.
thrashbin content!
Re: “i’ve Not Forgiven Obasanjo.. Will Not Forget What IBB Did To Me…” – Buhari by Nobody: 8:16pm On Dec 23, 2012
honeric01:

Please just remove Tinubu because he is not sell-able at all, it's best he stays behind the screen. Maybe Oshiomole/Okorocha or someone in that "form"

Oshiomole and Fashola are not yet sellable until after their 8year term has ended. As in after 2015.

Tho Fash and Osho are sellable now in the south, the Nigerian factor won't let them win in 2015.

I believe if the opposition parties merge and they really want to win, it will have to be a Northerner as president and say Fashola or Oshiomole as vice.

If GEJ should go in 2015 with PDP, then Ribadu/Fashola will win. But if PDP present a Northerner, the best person that can win is Buhari with a Fashola vice.

GEJ's image is already damaged so any young politician can win. Okorocha is not sellable yet. until he finishes his two terms as governor.

Let's just pray PDP brings Jonathan. If they do, Ribadu/Fashola will have both North and SW and even 40% from SS and about 660-70% FROM SE. But SW/NW/MB/NE/NC are sure banker for Ribadu/Fashola ticket if PDP brings GEJ. But if David Mark or any other old Northerner go, I think the opposition's best choice will have to be Buhari/Fashola

1 Like

Re: “i’ve Not Forgiven Obasanjo.. Will Not Forget What IBB Did To Me…” – Buhari by aribisala0(m): 9:11pm On Dec 23, 2012
Okorocha will never be sellable even if he turns water into wine.We need to tell ourselves the truth. Witness the recent celebration in Kaduna of Yakowa's demise.

If the "long overdue" Igbo presidency is to occur in Nigeria then Nigerians will have to change their attitude to Igbos and Igbos too will have to make some changes in their politics.

The North are quite bitter about the Yar'adua issue and say zoning is dead.
If zoning is dead and tribalism ia alive in Nigeria How can an Igbo man become president? The same old approach will produce the same results.

The issue is not about what is fair or just or right but the numbers game in Nigeria. Any President needs support of 24 out of 36 states and there are 19 in the North and 6 in the SW that probably will not vote for a SE candidate based on current sentiments. If that is to change new friendships must develop. I really do not see that happening right now so let us forget about Rochas. We know it won't happen.It seems very likely tha GEJ will be kicked out of office in 2012 and replaced by an Aboki as he has succeeded in alienating everyone
Re: “i’ve Not Forgiven Obasanjo.. Will Not Forget What IBB Did To Me…” – Buhari by OsunOriginal: 9:48pm On Dec 23, 2012
honeric01:

Remove Igbo from the equation - we dont need Igbo even as VP. They have got no value to add.
Re: “i’ve Not Forgiven Obasanjo.. Will Not Forget What IBB Did To Me…” – Buhari by OsunOriginal: 9:52pm On Dec 23, 2012
0lumide:

Oshiomole and Fashola are not yet sellable until after their 8year term has ended. As in after 2015.

Tho Fash and Osho are sellable now in the south, the Nigerian factor won't let them win in 2015.

I believe if the opposition parties merge and they really want to win, it will have to be a Northerner as president and say Fashola or Oshiomole as vice.

If GEJ should go in 2015 with PDP, then Ribadu/Fashola will win. But if PDP present a Northerner, the best person that can win is Buhari with a Fashola vice.

GEJ's image is already damaged so any young politician can win. Okorocha is not sellable yet. until he finishes his two terms as governor.

Let's just pray PDP brings Jonathan. If they do, Ribadu/Fashola will have both North and SW and even 40% from SS and about 660-70% FROM SE. But SW/NW/MB/NE/NC are sure banker for Ribadu/Fashola ticket if PDP brings GEJ. But if David Mark or any other old Northerner go, I think the opposition's best choice will have to be Buhari/Fashola

And how will Ribadu/Fashola win? I dont still understand why some few people still keep talking about Ribadu? Ribadu is a nobody in the north and therefore can't win anything - GEJ will trash him in the north. The only person that without spending a kobo will sweep the whole of North is Buhari. I want to belief the opposition has learnt and seen this.
Re: “i’ve Not Forgiven Obasanjo.. Will Not Forget What IBB Did To Me…” – Buhari by OsunOriginal: 9:56pm On Dec 23, 2012
aribisala0: Okorocha will never be sellable even if he turns water into wine.We need to tell ourselves the truth. Witness the recent celebration in Kaduna of Yakowa's demise.

If the "long overdue" Igbo presidency is to occur in Nigeria then Nigerians will have to change their attitude to Igbos and Igbos too will have to make some changes in their politics.

The North are quite bitter about the Yar'adua issue and say zoning is dead.
If zoning is dead and tribalism ia alive in Nigeria How can an Igbo man become president? The same old approach will produce the same results.

The issue is not about what is fair or just or right but the numbers game in Nigeria. Any President needs support of 24 out of 36 states and there are 19 in the North and 6 in the SW that probably will not vote for a SE candidate based on current sentiments. If that is to change new friendships must develop. I really do not see that happening right now so let us forget about Rochas. We know it won't happen.It seems very likely tha GEJ will be kicked out of office in 2012 and replaced by an Aboki as he has succeeded in alienating everyone

Nothing will change - Igbo can't be president in Nigeria, period. They should break away (as they tried in the past) if they dont like to be secretary to the Federal Government.
Re: “i’ve Not Forgiven Obasanjo.. Will Not Forget What IBB Did To Me…” – Buhari by thelastPope(m): 10:25pm On Dec 23, 2012
OsunOriginal:

Who told you that? Buhari told you or someone else? Did you read how he acquired those properties?

The small me here have a house in Lagos and one in my home town with some other landed properties in Osun state - I am just starting life. What is the big deal in owing a house in Abuja as long as it is not a 16Billion naira house or presidential palace? Show me the picture of the houses and you will know anybody who is working hard enough can build it and from the picture of where he lives, you know the kind of house he has in other places.

So how do you know Buhari is speaking the truth. You lot are all funny. Quoting his words and saying it clears things up. So funny. I was in school in 1983 when he took over. The guy is a big fool and the reason we are going through what we are going through today. If he had not truncated our democracy, we would have gone through all the teething stages during the 80s and 90s. Now we are trying to go through it in 2012. Buhari should be lined on the street and flogged. He is a big fool who wanted to rule for life in a Sharia based Nigeria just like Murtala Mohamed. He was a thief and among the first corrupt set of military officers along with Gowon, OBJ and IBB. He is a coward that hid behind Idiagbon for 20 months and had no true followers in the military. A dolt who tried to use the WAI cliche to decieve gullible Nigerians but everyone later saw through him.

The simple way to no a good leader is:
How many true prodigies has he mentored?
How many persons and communities has he influenced positively aparts from using the islamic carrot to garner almajiris?
What did he do with 100s of billions of PTF monies. Where are the projects he built accross the country?

This man is a fraudster and deceiver that will only get support from people who know nothing of our history and do not ask simple questions.

1 Like

Re: “i’ve Not Forgiven Obasanjo.. Will Not Forget What IBB Did To Me…” – Buhari by OsunOriginal: 10:30pm On Dec 23, 2012
thelastPope:

So how do you know Buhari is speaking the truth. You lot are all funny. Quoting his words and saying it clears things up. So funny. I was in school in 1983 when he took over. The guy is a big fool and the reason we are going through what we are going through today. If he had not truncated our democracy, we would have gone through all the teething stages during the 80s and 90s. Now we are trying to go through it in 2012. Buhari should be lined on the street and flogged. He is a big fool who wanted to rule for life in a Sharia based Nigeria just like Murtala Mohamed. He was a thief and among the first corrupt set of military officers along with Gowon, OBJ and IBB. He is a coward that hid behind Idiagbon for 20 months and had no true followers in the military. A dolt who tried to use the WAI cliche to decieve gullible Nigerians but everyone later saw through him.

How many persons and communities has he influenced positively aparts from using the islamic carrot to garner almajiris?
What did he do with 100s of millions of PTF monies. Where are the projects he built accross the country?

This man is a fraudster and deceiver that will only get support from people who know nothing of our history and do not ask simple questions.

Read the interview again. How did the journalist know the properties he owns? Can a man who has declared his asset again and again lie about it? Records are there if you have access to it. We know those that stole money - you can't hide it.

And what is your age? I can see you asking what Buhari did with PTF money - this forum is for matured and intelligent people please!
Re: “i’ve Not Forgiven Obasanjo.. Will Not Forget What IBB Did To Me…” – Buhari by Vansnickers: 10:34pm On Dec 23, 2012
What a wonderful interview, i thoroughly enjoyed reading it. People need to give this man a break!
Re: “i’ve Not Forgiven Obasanjo.. Will Not Forget What IBB Did To Me…” – Buhari by yokiti: 11:10pm On Dec 23, 2012
General Muhammadu BUHARI will remain my man anytime anyday..... Sai Mai gaskiya! Am Thanking the journalist for this great interview...... Lets those that are denting His image grant press interview has He has done.
Re: “i’ve Not Forgiven Obasanjo.. Will Not Forget What IBB Did To Me…” – Buhari by TechRev: 11:46pm On Dec 23, 2012
what punishment will you give to IBB and OBJ should you win nigeria Presidency?? and what punishment will you give nigerians for not voting you (and defending their votes with petrol at the polling booth) for 12 yrs since you started begging them??
Re: “i’ve Not Forgiven Obasanjo.. Will Not Forget What IBB Did To Me…” – Buhari by VolvoS60(m): 12:43am On Dec 24, 2012
thelastPope:

What did he do with 100s of millions of PTF monies. Where are the projects he built accross the country?

^^^^Hold it right there.

You do have a solid point about how overthrowing Shagari's government set us back a number of years. You also have a point about not necessarily believing all that GMB has said to be true.

But remember: in this interview Buhari issued a direct challenge. A challenge (to any interested party) to verify several key assertions he made about his tenure as a public official. Some of the information required for verification is (or should be) in the public domain. When a former military dictator can state unequivocally that he declared his assets as a public officer X or Y number of times (dating back to the 1970s), that can only mean one thing:

The man actually "gives a damn".

Unlike some people we know. wink

You also called Buhari a fool, a fraudster, a coward, a dolt and a deceiver who had no true followers in the military and who wanted to rule for life.

^^^^Interesting. You will have to provide some evidence to support the 'fraudster', 'deceiver' and 'ruler for life' allegations. The other allegations - cowardice, doltishness, folly, etc (though they may be serious character flaws) are not crimes under Nigerian law. grin These flaws are shared by millions of Nigerians - the evidence is there in our decision to vote in several PDP-led governments (at all levels) over the last 13 years.

The allegation which I will not allow to slide is the "sharia based Nigeria"/"islamic carrot to garner almajiris" quest as you put it. It is interesting that you mention that you were in school in 1983 when Buhari took over, although you didn't mention what school - primary, secondary, tertiary? Some of us were in school in 1983 as well. wink And we know what happened. Remember the Muhammed Marwa-inspired "maitatsine" insurgency of the early 1980s? I will ask you two questions: did Buhari have anything to do with quelling those riots or not? Did he provide any support (overt or covert) to Marwa and his band of murderers?

You spoke about the qualities of a good leader being evident in mentoring (proteges) and social advocacy. This is indeed true. But can you say without the shadow of a doubt that Buhari does not have proteges? Can you honestly say this? Do you know whether Buhari has been promoting some social cause without any media attention? He may have. Or he may not have. I personally feel he should do more in this area. But he should NOT follow the example of a former head of state whose so-called presidential library in Ogun State is nothing but a monument to fraud, coercion and ill-gotten gain.

Buhari is NOT faultless. He has made a few gaffes (some of them serious) in his comments to the press over the years. He will forever have to fight to shake off the toga of a usurper of Shagari's (democratically) elected government. His regime gained a reputation (deserved or not) for cruelty and autocracy. He had some difficulty in articulating his mission and agenda for the presidency during last year's presidential campaign.

But he has a reputation as a man who can be trusted. This trust may well turn out to have been misplaced. Only time will tell. But for now it stands. Which is more than we can say for all the PDP presidents we have had so far.

3 Likes

Re: “i’ve Not Forgiven Obasanjo.. Will Not Forget What IBB Did To Me…” – Buhari by hasyak(m): 2:08am On Dec 24, 2012
thelastPope:

thank God you know history, did you ask questions? you did not even read the interview? he never plotted a coup and what do you mean sharia like murtala? Pls dont show us how bigoted you are, give us the benefit of doubt.
Re: “i’ve Not Forgiven Obasanjo.. Will Not Forget What IBB Did To Me…” – Buhari by Ikengawo: 6:10am On Dec 24, 2012
0lumide:

If GEJ runs he's getting 90-95% of the SE SS.

Ribadu ran and failed at the height of his fame. He couldn't even secure the north, not a single state.
Its not that he'll win because of a petroleum report?

Fashola as vice is the fastest way to waste his star and lose. Fashola is Fashola, he's a presidential candidate. If you want to run him by all means run him.

The areas to win in Nigeria are the SS, SE and North. GEJ has SS and SE on lock and PDP is still very popular in many northern states, and control the political atmosphere there. ACN is stuck to the SW.
They weren't even able to win Ondo from LP even after pushing with all their might and bringing out Fashola and Oshiomole.

Ndigbo want the presidency and the first party to ignore this is the first to lose. ACN and PDP will still divide votes in the SW depending on who runs.... if PDP presents an igbo man there will be no debate about winning the SE and SS as well as the middle belt.

If PDP were smart they would run Ekweremadu, he's immensely respected all throughout Nigeria and is the current head of ECOWAS.
Re: “i’ve Not Forgiven Obasanjo.. Will Not Forget What IBB Did To Me…” – Buhari by lagcity(m): 6:59am On Dec 24, 2012
Ikengawo:

If GEJ runs he's getting 90-95% of the SE SS.

Ribadu ran and failed at the height of his fame. He couldn't even secure the north, not a single state.
Its not that he'll win because of a petroleum report?

Fashola as vice is the fastest way to waste his star and lose. Fashola is Fashola, he's a presidential candidate. If you want to run him by all means run him.

The areas to win in Nigeria are the SS, SE and North. GEJ has SS and SE on lock and PDP is still very popular in many northern states, and control the political atmosphere there. ACN is stuck to the SW.
They weren't even able to win Ondo from LP even after pushing with all their might and bringing out Fashola and Oshiomole.

Ndigbo want the presidency and the first party to ignore this is the first to lose. ACN and PDP will still divide votes in the SW depending on who runs.... if PDP presents an igbo man there will be no debate about winning the SE and SS as well as the middle belt.

If PDP were smart they would run Ekweremadu, he's immensely respected all throughout Nigeria and is the current head of ECOWAS.
grin grin ikenga no vex but you r on some strong shvt. Which middle belt are we talking about here?
Re: “i’ve Not Forgiven Obasanjo.. Will Not Forget What IBB Did To Me…” – Buhari by lagcity(m): 7:02am On Dec 24, 2012
Abeg Which Kain fvcktard journalist be dis? How u gonna end this sweet interview on a sad and low note like dat? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why the Yoruba Nation is not seeking for secession / Two Things Likely To Happen If Tribunal Nullifies Buhari's Election On Wednesday / Governor Fayemi Tests Negative For COVID-19 After Eleven Days In Isolation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.