Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,667 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:08 PM

Was Jesus Black? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Was Jesus Black? (1004 Views)

Was Jesus Black? / Was Jesus Black Or Blue -eyed White? / Was Jesus Married And Did He Fake His Death? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was Jesus Black? by huninaija(f): 12:29pm On Dec 23, 2012
I'v come across certain articles, books and documents indicating that Jesus christ was black and not the white man you see in most churches, also that Christianity was started by the black man and the version of this faith we practice today is a corrupted version of the original religion. I'm not too sure about this as i'm a little confused if there's anyone who knows about this please could you use this medium as a way to post links of video's or articles so as to get more information as i'm really interested in knowing about this. What are your thoughts on this? Where have you been told Jesus and christianity originated from? Thanks
Re: Was Jesus Black? by ooman(m): 12:34pm On Dec 23, 2012
Jesus is the Flying Spagetti

Re: Was Jesus Black? by huninaija(f): 12:42pm On Dec 23, 2012
ooman: Jesus is the Flying Spagetti

Be serious na!
Re: Was Jesus Black? by Femmymata2(m): 1:47pm On Dec 23, 2012
If jesus is black, it might be difficult for the whites to worship. Judaism/christianity can only be traced to israel, blacks will worship white people till end. I doubt if black people will be in heaven, God,jesus,heaven are described to be white and adorned in white. Blacks have no God
Re: Was Jesus Black? by Tariqh: 2:10pm On Dec 23, 2012
LOL @ christianity
Re: Was Jesus Black? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Dec 23, 2012
Re: Was Jesus Black? by huninaija(f): 3:16pm On Dec 23, 2012

1 Like

Re: Was Jesus Black? by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:17pm On Dec 23, 2012
jesus was israeli hippie.
Re: Was Jesus Black? by yommyuk: 4:38am On Dec 24, 2012
irrelevant

(1) (Reply)

Nairalander On Punch Paper Today 16/04/2013 *******BILLYONAIRE / Pope Francis Warns Against Maintaining Catholic Church's Core Values / Is Romancing Also Part Of Fornication,cos Am So Confused??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.