Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,215 members, 7,780,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:39 PM

Osaze Odemwingie Lashes Out At Keshi And NFF Over AFCON 2013 Exclusion - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Osaze Odemwingie Lashes Out At Keshi And NFF Over AFCON 2013 Exclusion (19695 Views)

Does Osaze Odemwingie Deserve A Call-up? / Woman Defrauds Osaze Of £70000 / Osaze Odemwingie Lashes Out At Siasia On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osaze Odemwingie Lashes Out At Keshi And NFF Over AFCON 2013 Exclusion by EmmyDe25(m): 10:21am On Dec 24, 2012
EmmyDe25:
Is pple lyk u dt wl cum up here ranting; asking for d head of Keshi cum feb because he decided to take an unfaithful Shola Ameobi who had d chance to play for us wen he was stil more of a juggernault at Newcastle buh opted to play 4 England... A drm whch he didnt live to see. Nd takin a bunch of inexprienced home-base to S/A wen we hv pple lyke Martins, Osaze nd co who hv garnered d nided xperience to stand pressure nd gv us d result nided in any competition.
Who d elf is editin my comment lyk ds? Why al ds meaningless precipitate 4 cryin out loud! Pls stop al ds foggy editing.. Its ruinin comments! *angry*
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Lashes Out At Keshi And NFF Over AFCON 2013 Exclusion by omar22(m): 12:04pm On Dec 24, 2012
I agree with everything he said, but the main fact here is that our fans cant see pass the bridge of their nose, can someone tell me among the list of player been picked who is in a better shape than Osazi?

Forwards:

Ahmed Musa (CSKA Moscow, Russia); Bench warmers
Emmanuel Emenike (Spartak Moscow, Russia); Bench warmers
Brown Ideye (Dynamo Kyiv, Ukraine); Bench warmers
Victor Moses (Chelsea FC, England); Winger
Uche Kalu (Rizespor, Turkey); WHO?
Bright Dike (Portland Timbers, USA); WHO?
Shola Ameobi (Newcastle FC, England); Bench warmers
Ikechukwu Uche (Villarreal FC, Spain); Bench warmers
Ejike Uzoenyi (Enugu Rangers, Nigeria); WHO Plyaers Keshi wants to help get a club in Europe at a prize (??% of his wages)
Sunday Mba (Enugu Rangers, Nigeria) WHO Same as above

What Happened to Martins, Anichebe at least we could verify his age not those who cant run once we reach the quarter final stage.. Yes Osazi could be poison in the camp but he is far better than all those who have paid to get into team!
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Lashes Out At Keshi And NFF Over AFCON 2013 Exclusion by Leemak: 1:40pm On Dec 24, 2012
stjudas: Na by force to pick u? If u were good enough u would hv been picked.
u ar an ignoramous........u gotta stop dt rubbish, who can withstand him in dt highly bribed list?
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Lashes Out At Keshi And NFF Over AFCON 2013 Exclusion by babyboy3(m): 4:42pm On Dec 24, 2012
omar22: I agree with everything he said, but the main fact here is that our fans cant see pass the bridge of their nose, can someone tell me among the list of player been picked who is in a better shape than Osazi?

Forwards:

Ejike Uzoenyi (Enugu Rangers, Nigeria); WHO Plyaers Keshi wants to help get a club in Europe at a prize (??% of his wages)

What Happened to Martins, Anichebe at least we could verify his age not those who cant run once we reach the quarter final stage.. Yes Osazi could be poison in the camp but he is far better than all those who have paid to get into team!

Enough said
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Lashes Out At Keshi And NFF Over AFCON 2013 Exclusion by ayusco: 5:49pm On Dec 24, 2012
@Omar22 u r bloody lying first of all ahmed plays regular for cska infact he is their top scorer with 8 goals same with ideye who has 11 goals for dynamo kiev emenike too has 8 or so goals and he just got back injury. But the one wey u talk wey vex me gan na ik uche own guy u sniff suntin? Uche wey b eagle's top 10 highest goal scorer and by the way he is playing regular so what r u saying? Osaze that we took to r last 3 AFCON'S sey we win am? Smh at the arguments u pple sometimes pull out of ur azzz
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Lashes Out At Keshi And NFF Over AFCON 2013 Exclusion by babyboy3(m): 6:52pm On Dec 24, 2012
ayusco: @Omar22 u r bloody lying first of all ahmed plays regular for cska infact he is their top scorer with 8 goals same with ideye who has 11 goals for dynamo kiev emenike too has 8 or so goals and he just got back injury. But the one wey u talk wey vex me gan na ik uche own guy u sniff suntin? Uche wey b eagle's top 10 highest goal scorer and by the way he is playing regular so what r u saying? Osaze that we took to r last 3 AFCON'S sey we win am? Smh at the arguments u pple sometimes pull out of ur azzz

Ahmed is on the bench for Seydou Doumbia
Ideye is on the bench for Yarmolenko

Ik Uche is rubbish 25 goals in 5 season compared to Osase who scored 29 goals in 2 seasons, how do you xpect to win the AFCON when players like Yakubu and Kanu still found themselves in the squad!
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Lashes Out At Keshi And NFF Over AFCON 2013 Exclusion by honeric01(m): 7:34pm On Dec 24, 2012
omar22: I agree with everything he said, but the main fact here is that our fans cant see pass the bridge of their nose, can someone tell me among the list of player been picked who is in a better shape than Osazi?

Forwards:

Replying you is a waste of time because if you call all these players bench warmers, then you know little about them.
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Lashes Out At Keshi And NFF Over AFCON 2013 Exclusion by Ayodhejjy(m): 7:22am On Dec 25, 2012
Syenite: Osaze, simple truth is u are nt good enough. U ar nt better than Ike Uche, Ideye & Emenike.
this guy stil remain the best either u like it or not.
I bet u, this is where u wil be wen yu wil be blamin keshi for nt pick Osaze wen d tym comes.
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Lashes Out At Keshi And NFF Over AFCON 2013 Exclusion by Nobody: 10:24am On Dec 26, 2012
im sure majority of u joining issues here with osaze did not even read his tweet.

he narrated his issues with siasia, he pointed out the lapses of nff as regards players training kits and welfare and talked about the leadership role expected of a team captain who should speak up when things are not going on well rather than been a sycophant or an errand boy just because u want to be seen as a good captain at the expense of the national team.

is yobo not a rubber stamp captain for ages? does he even deserve to still make the team based on form?

it takes someone that worth his salt to speak up, no wonder our politicians do take us all for a ride because of our cowardice nature as citizens which is clearly manifesting itself here again going by most comments over this issue.

you are just a fan watching from ur screens while osaze is an insider and knows what goes in up there. he even mentioned it in his tweets that the press publish lies about players to gullible readers like you that lacks the reasoning to analyses what you read and that is playing out here.

he has played for over 10yrs and sang the national anthem for over 10 yrs representing u sorry ass haters who haven't even done anything for Nigeria for once yet all u do just like nff is to forget all they have done and join in their crucifixion as usual.
he raised an issue why is it no Nigerian ex- player has ever been sent forth gloriously either by the federation or the clowns that make up nff/nfa after their illustrious carriers having served the country for decades without treating them badly at the end of their carriers?

check from even the likes of keshi, amokachi,emannuel amunile, finidi george, sunday olise,the late rashidi and other heroes, non ever was sent forth and osaze is asking if that should be the norm cause that is what they are about to do to him as well and all eyes can see that, meaning all we do is use and dump and seek for others to uses again and dump and he raised such issues yet most of u gullible minds aint pondering and demanding for a stop rather you crucify a young man who seeks to know why this is the trend?

these are vital questions raised up by this fearless patriot who seeks an end to this status quo but sadly unenlightened gullible minds in here are busy crucifying him.

if you read his tweet, he said at least a real coach tells his players in advance why he wouldn't be needing them for a particular purpose, its called mutual respect and not maligning people through our junk press.

same happened to Rio Ferdinand of Manchester united, he went vocal on tweeter about the disrespect from his coach and he wasn't crucified because everyone knew he has given his all to England and deserved some respect but here in our poverty infested mindset as Nigerians, we always think with our anus and not with our brains.

shame on all u supporters of the status qua, that's why we will remain like this in as much as docile and brainless citizens remains on the majority.[b][/b][color=#000099][/color]
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Lashes Out At Keshi And NFF Over AFCON 2013 Exclusion by cheddarking(m): 1:23am On Feb 11, 2013

Forwards:

I bet you feel really S T U P I D now.

baby-boy:

Enough said

You too.
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Lashes Out At Keshi And NFF Over AFCON 2013 Exclusion by Nobody: 1:25am On Feb 11, 2013
Who is Osaze

Abeg make he go one side jor angry
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Lashes Out At Keshi And NFF Over AFCON 2013 Exclusion by Rossikk(m): 1:28am On Feb 11, 2013

Forwards:

Can you now see that you're the biggest HE-GOAT on this forum?
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Lashes Out At Keshi And NFF Over AFCON 2013 Exclusion by talk2tosep(m): 9:43am On Feb 11, 2013
Ma bro,how far?

Forwards:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Alex Iwobi And Kelechi Iheanacho Named Players Of The Year For Their Clubs / Microsoft Cortana Wins Apple Siri / Daniel Amaokachi Appointed As New Coach Of FC I'uba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.