Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,024 members, 7,807,012 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:35 AM

Osaze Finally Is Opening Up! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Osaze Finally Is Opening Up! (521 Views)

Woman Defrauds Osaze Of £70000 / Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back / Osaze's Congratulatory Message To The Super Eagles (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Osaze Finally Is Opening Up! by hurricaneChris: 1:43pm On Dec 23, 2012
The following tweet were posted by @OdewingieP

''On my not inclusion to the eagles list i am not surprised. Not surprised Keshi and NFF couldn't tell me themselves. No personality!''

"We talk through press hahaha how come I am the only stubborn one but no ex eagles player was sent off from the team with respect ?''

"Keshi has no footballing reasons not to invite me but is not saying the truth. He s still in my plans he said haha coach u no dey my plans."

"To some who wanna put mouth here please act like men. When two men talk 3rd has nothing to do. So ikpeba s and the rest talk to me face2face"

"This is all a comedy and our poor fans are being fed with lies while they cutting the cake for them selves."

"Why didn't Lagerback continue with supereagles after world cup ? Chop and run was his plan and they knew it."

"Nigerian fans voted me nigerian player of the year during world cup qualifiers & I was a spectator in the world cup and I should be quiet?"

"Cos after we got olympic silver I didn't say Siasia is ready for eagles he waited till he gets the job to axe me ?"

"Me and Apam begged him to take Kaita in the olympic team.He told us he wants to play Efe Ambrose there who is a centre back ? Good plan"

"The only reason me and Siasia fell out was over kits that were not enough cos they were on sale as the olympics were on going. Shame !"

Guys ⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡»̶̥A̶̲̥̅♏ tayas of posting these tinz jaree, go and read it ursefs
Re: Osaze Finally Is Opening Up! by semid4lyfe(m): 4:08pm On Dec 23, 2012

(1)

I Don't Need Osaze In South Africa - Stephen Keshi / What Is Keshi Up To? / Breaking News:Pep Guardiola Confirmed As Bayern Munich Coach On Three-year Deal!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.