Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,241 members, 7,807,819 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:50 PM

Demolition In Ajegunle Area, Osogbo(pix) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Demolition In Ajegunle Area, Osogbo(pix) (12232 Views)

This Is The Ajegunle CNN Won't Show You / Osinbajo Makes A Surprising Appearance At Ambode's Campaign In Ajegunle(photos) / Church Demolition In Anambra: Villagers, Anglicans Go To War Over Land (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Demolition In Ajegunle Area, Osogbo(pix) by IB5(f): 4:36pm On Dec 23, 2012
There has been demolishion in Ajegule area of Osogbo due to the road dualization of Osogbo-Ikirun to Kwara boundary.

Took them with phone wink don't mind my error.

Re: Demolition In Ajegunle Area, Osogbo(pix) by seanet02: 4:39pm On Dec 23, 2012
I-B.:
There has been demolishion in Ajegule area of Osogbo due to the road dualization of Osogbo-Ikirun to Kwara boundary.

Took them with phone wink don't mind my error.
Well done. We need good roads in South west.
Aregbesola. Ile Oduduwa ko ni baje o.
Re: Demolition In Ajegunle Area, Osogbo(pix) by IB5(f): 4:41pm On Dec 23, 2012
seanet02: Well done. We need good roads in South west.
Aregbesola. Ile Oduduwa ko ni baje o.

I don't know how, pictures are not uploading angry

Re: Demolition In Ajegunle Area, Osogbo(pix) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 23, 2012
I-B.:

I don't know how, pictures are not uploading angry
they may be too big!
Re: Demolition In Ajegunle Area, Osogbo(pix) by geeez: 4:59pm On Dec 23, 2012
Great!

Why are Yorubas so progressive?

1 Like

Re: Demolition In Ajegunle Area, Osogbo(pix) by IB5(f): 5:01pm On Dec 23, 2012
cogitoErgo:
they may be too big!

Already compressed below 80kB angry

Re: Demolition In Ajegunle Area, Osogbo(pix) by seanet02: 5:04pm On Dec 23, 2012
I-B.:

Already compressed below 80kB angry
You may be trying to upload a wrong file format.
Re: Demolition In Ajegunle Area, Osogbo(pix) by demmy(m): 5:06pm On Dec 23, 2012
Dumping PDP is already yielding result after just one year.
Re: Demolition In Ajegunle Area, Osogbo(pix) by IB5(f): 5:13pm On Dec 23, 2012
seanet02: You may be trying to upload a wrong file format.

My bad, you are right. It is in a document format.
I will change the format on a PC when I get to my destination. Thanks wink

Re: Demolition In Ajegunle Area, Osogbo(pix) by seanet02: 5:15pm On Dec 23, 2012
I-B.:

My bad, you are right. It is in a document format.
I will change the format on a PC when I get to my destination. Thanks wink
You can change it with your mobile. What is your mobile operating system?
Re: Demolition In Ajegunle Area, Osogbo(pix) by IB5(f): 5:27pm On Dec 23, 2012
seanet02: You can change it with your mobile. What is your mobile operating system?

Don't know. Just a Bold 4
Re: Demolition In Ajegunle Area, Osogbo(pix) by seanet02: 5:38pm On Dec 23, 2012
I-B.:

Don't know. Just a Bold 4
You have probably encrypt your files on the media card i mean memory card which means it will be in .rem extension.

Now go to memory card, select the encrypt media files option to No. It will change to .jpeg file.
You are done.
Re: Demolition In Ajegunle Area, Osogbo(pix) by IB5(f): 6:54pm On Dec 23, 2012
seanet02: You have probably encrypt your files on the media card i mean memory card which means it will be in .rem extension.

Now go to memory card, select the encrypt media files option to No. It will change to .jpeg file.
You are done.

Thanks, done
Re: Demolition In Ajegunle Area, Osogbo(pix) by IB5(f): 7:02pm On Dec 23, 2012
Other end of the road that has been leveled and ready for application of bitumen for dualization.

1 Like

Re: Demolition In Ajegunle Area, Osogbo(pix) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 23, 2012
there s no way there will be no demolisions if roads are to be expanded n many part of Osun! how I wsh the roads within Ilesha could also be expandd.
Re: Demolition In Ajegunle Area, Osogbo(pix) by seanet02: 7:41pm On Dec 23, 2012
I-B.:

Thanks, done
K
Re: Demolition In Ajegunle Area, Osogbo(pix) by Gbawe: 7:50pm On Dec 23, 2012
@OP.

Well done and thanks for the pictures. This is what we appeal for. I.e for citizens to show us the good and show us what is bad or what they want done. We all have cameras these days and we should use it to put leaders under pressure or show their effort.

I firmly believe that the SW will wear a drastically different look, for the better, in the next 2 years. Fashola has the biggest headache given the problems of Lagos. If other SW Governors can raise IGR aggressively and innovatively secure funds for infrastructure then all SW States could be transformed more quickly and more effectively than has been achieved in Lagos under Fashola in 5 years.

4 Likes

Re: Demolition In Ajegunle Area, Osogbo(pix) by IB5(f): 7:54pm On Dec 23, 2012
mods please kindly delete the doubled pictures, thanks wink
Re: Demolition In Ajegunle Area, Osogbo(pix) by IB5(f): 8:02pm On Dec 23, 2012
Gbawe: @OP.

Well done and thanks for the pictures. This is what we appeal for. I.e for citizens to show us the good and show us what is bad or what they want done. We all have cameras these days and we should use it to put leaders under pressure or show their effort.

I firmly believe that the SW will wear a drastically different look, for the better, in the next 2 years. Fashola has the biggest headache given the problems of Lagos. If other SW Governors can raise IGR aggressively and innovatively secure funds for infrastructure then they all SW States could be transformed more quickly and more effectively than has been achieved in Lagos under Fashola in 5 years.

I also took some pictures of market underconstruction in osun, I will upload them online here soon. That governor is doing well o.
Re: Demolition In Ajegunle Area, Osogbo(pix) by Gbawe: 9:45pm On Dec 23, 2012
I-B.:

I also took some pictures of market underconstruction in osun, I will upload them online here soon. That governor is doing well o.

My dear sister, I thank you very much. Some may develop a heart attack with these pictures you are uploading. As I have always insisted, the enemies of progress can come here and say what they want. They can keep up the effort to sell the "only Fashola is working" crap to the gullible and those who don't like to conquer ignorance. As long as citizens of certain States , aside Lagos, are seeing and feeling progressive leadership then those who hyperventilate here daily, in their blind and mindless hatred of others, can keep spreading lies and engaging in mischief. It is left to the intellectually lazy to believe uninventive lies in this information age where knowledge is readily available for anyone who makes the effort to seek it.
Re: Demolition In Ajegunle Area, Osogbo(pix) by geeez: 10:00pm On Dec 23, 2012
Anyone can hate what is happening in Yorubaland from Lagos to Abeokuta to Ibadan to Osogbo, to Akure to Ekiti but we will remain unperturbed! We will keep our eyes on the vision and ignore every boo from those guys who do nothing to develop their land but wait for us to develop ours and troop over like scavengers to enjoy the rewards

Thanks for these pictures I.B. God bless you and keep them coming

3 Likes

Re: Demolition In Ajegunle Area, Osogbo(pix) by muktarl: 12:48am On Dec 24, 2012
What a primitive, stone age, backward Yoruba land.. cheesy cheesy grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Demolition In Ajegunle Area, Osogbo(pix) by dayokanu(m): 3:17am On Dec 24, 2012
SW moving forward while some are dying of hate

1 Like

Re: Demolition In Ajegunle Area, Osogbo(pix) by huninaija(f): 4:20am On Dec 24, 2012
This is the kind of good news i like to hear. Its only a matter of time before we get there. Aregbesola thumbs up! cool
Re: Demolition In Ajegunle Area, Osogbo(pix) by egbetokuns(m): 4:27am On Dec 24, 2012
I have opportunity of wrk at this state its good development and a welcome idea which the pass govt fail to achieve any but we must nt forget that theirs a lot of problem btw the owner of property that the state govt demolished. From reliable information govt fail to compensate befor demolision which on my idea I believ compensation shud come first befor any action. Nevertheless I welcome the idea and the good wrk of the govt. Its totally good development in the state but we must ask the govt to take the citizen welfare in mind first and follow the due process. Aregbesola is working and in good faith but e nid good communication wit citizen coz right now they were crying
Re: Demolition In Ajegunle Area, Osogbo(pix) by picoba(m): 4:31am On Dec 24, 2012
Destruction in the North, Kidnapping & Militancy in the East, Construction and Celebration in the WEST.

3 Likes

Re: Demolition In Ajegunle Area, Osogbo(pix) by Nobody: 4:37am On Dec 24, 2012
picoba: Destruction in the North, Kidnapping & Militancy in the East, Construction and Celebration in the WEST.

cowardliness, filthiness, robbery and ugliness in the WEST.

2 Likes

Re: Demolition In Ajegunle Area, Osogbo(pix) by mascot87(m): 4:45am On Dec 24, 2012
muktarl: What a primitive, stone age, backward Yoruba land.. cheesy cheesy grin grin
Ignored completely.
Re: Demolition In Ajegunle Area, Osogbo(pix) by Malawian(m): 5:00am On Dec 24, 2012
front page? wow.
Re: Demolition In Ajegunle Area, Osogbo(pix) by Lbrasi: 5:18am On Dec 24, 2012
I hope someday in my lifetime Nigerians wont attach so much importance to tribal and ethnic divides.
Well done Aregbesola.
Re: Demolition In Ajegunle Area, Osogbo(pix) by COOLDUN: 5:42am On Dec 24, 2012
Nice and commendable job, this is a sign of progress, you can never develop a city without destroying illegal and ill planned structures. Kudos to the government officials that are doing these great jobs. Let others follow suit immediately.
Re: Demolition In Ajegunle Area, Osogbo(pix) by felifeli: 6:36am On Dec 24, 2012
Very stupid to demolish half of a building. The rest will as usual collapse on some unsuspecting person taking shelter. SMH

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lets Redesign The Nigerian Flag / Major Pipeline Back On Track, Fuel Scarcity Ending – Minister / PDP Asks Presidency To Stop Hiding Buhari From Nigerians.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.