Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:03 AM

What's d Best And Profitable Businesses To Start In 2013, Earn Income In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What's d Best And Profitable Businesses To Start In 2013, Earn Income In Nigeria (6741 Views)

Profitable Businesses You Can Start From Your Room / Top 19 Lucrative Business You Can Start In Nigeria With Less Money / Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's d Best And Profitable Businesses To Start In 2013, Earn Income In Nigeria by ogedanny: 5:33pm On Dec 23, 2012
Hey guys, compliment of the season. As the year runs out, I know many of us are thinking of how to make 2013 a fruitful year. The future as we all know belongs to the entrepreneur.

In this sections, I want us to share top businesses Nairalanders can venture into in 2013 with low entry cost and high profit potentials.

I still see information marketing business as one you can give a big shot in 2013. I run an internet forum for senior managers that generates monthly income to pay my bills through google adsense.

Check my forum on TopManagersJob.com

I have been running this forum for a while and can boldly say, its pays my bill.

Please drop your business success stories, comments, ideas and suggestions from your personal experience.

Want to Earn daily income? click here https://www.nairaland.com/1324979/how-make-daily-income-n1500
Re: What's d Best And Profitable Businesses To Start In 2013, Earn Income In Nigeria by OkikiOluwa1(m): 6:11pm On Dec 23, 2012
Become a politician, no.
Sell BK for Katangowa/Aswani, no.
Ore, just do a biz which you have a good knowlege of it.
Okay let me think again...Yes! Go into sales of Computers & it's accessories.
Re: What's d Best And Profitable Businesses To Start In 2013, Earn Income In Nigeria by ogedanny: 6:19pm On Dec 23, 2012
Yeah..Computer sales and IT merchants are making it in Nigeria as the country still remain underserved. Good one bro!
Re: What's d Best And Profitable Businesses To Start In 2013, Earn Income In Nigeria by azpunpin: 12:52pm On Dec 24, 2012
@OP

I am interested in learning how to trade international stocks, could you be of help? Send me message via v i x a n h a t AT G M A I L DOT C O M.
Re: What's d Best And Profitable Businesses To Start In 2013, Earn Income In Nigeria by adesiyanjoshua: 1:30pm On Dec 24, 2012
The best business you can venture into is multi level marketing and not just any mlm but forever living product to be precise.listen, can you see anywhere else where you start an international business with just 62,000 when most of us buy our blackberry with an amount that double that and still do not generate anything from and still looking for job and pinging without making money while they can ping to make money.it is so sad that 9000000 nigerians are jobless when then can create jobs like dangote,adenu

1 Like

Re: What's d Best And Profitable Businesses To Start In 2013, Earn Income In Nigeria by ogedanny: 5:46pm On Dec 30, 2012
thats a good one!
Re: What's d Best And Profitable Businesses To Start In 2013, Earn Income In Nigeria by ogedanny: 8:13pm On Jan 07, 2013
more ideas needed!
Re: What's d Best And Profitable Businesses To Start In 2013, Earn Income In Nigeria by pwiz(m): 9:47pm On Jan 07, 2013
Transport biz
Re: What's d Best And Profitable Businesses To Start In 2013, Earn Income In Nigeria by ogedanny: 8:57pm On Jan 08, 2013
Transport business in what sense?
Re: What's d Best And Profitable Businesses To Start In 2013, Earn Income In Nigeria by Bayils(m): 11:44pm On Jan 08, 2013
ogedanny: Transport business in what sense?
I think he Outrightly Means Transportation Business'
Well..... Any business that Entails Daily Consumption' will surely Trends high up sky this year like food biz ( eatries,selling of Non-perishable foods in Bulk) ,bread & cake making,communication (cyber biz world),transportation,cathering services,photography... απδ Many More...'
Re: What's d Best And Profitable Businesses To Start In 2013, Earn Income In Nigeria by neksummi(m): 12:52am On Jan 09, 2013
adesiyan joshua: The best business you can venture into is multi level marketing and not just any mlm but forever living product to be precise.listen, can you see anywhere else where you start an international business with just 62,000 when most of us buy our blackberry with an amount that double that and still do not generate anything from and still looking for job and pinging without making money while they can ping to make money.it is so sad that 9000000 nigerians are jobless when then can create jobs like dangote,adenu

I totally agree with anything that will give you residual income and leverage. Here's the one that rocks:
https://www.nairaland.com/1142592/lets-team-up-ensure-all

With just N3000, your life shall turn around in a very short period of time if you dare team up with us.
Re: What's d Best And Profitable Businesses To Start In 2013, Earn Income In Nigeria by ogedanny: 9:16pm On Jan 10, 2013
What of food business?
Re: What's d Best And Profitable Businesses To Start In 2013, Earn Income In Nigeria by 2baga(m): 9:53am On Jan 11, 2013
guys have you given a thought to snail farming.
Re: What's d Best And Profitable Businesses To Start In 2013, Earn Income In Nigeria by djsmoothy: 2:01pm On Jan 11, 2013
DISTRIBUTORS WANTED FOR NAFDAC REGISTERED WATER (BOTTLE AND SATCHETS)
Pure water production factory in Ayetoro, Nigeria very very good sales rate.

Money Deposits is not required,Distributors should have their own van to pick up product from our factory.

If you are interested please call 08032800595 or email djsmoothy1@hotmail.com
Re: What's d Best And Profitable Businesses To Start In 2013, Earn Income In Nigeria by integrityfood: 4:39pm On Jan 11, 2013
PARTNER WANTED

I have a pond of about 8000 stock capacity. I was constructing the pond alongside my residential accommodation for proper supervision. The house which is on my land with a C of O is ready. I now need some support to commence production and fund for fish feed. To this end, I need a partner so all my investment so far running about N2.5N will not be a wasted or delayed capital. You earn 20% of what ever amount you invest within 6 months. I am looking for about N200k to 500k. If you are interested pls contact me via integrityfood@gmail.com or 08025669642. Your investment is secured as it is being used where my family lives such that no scam , no running away and everyone knows that there is marked for fish once they are mature.

1 Like

Re: What's d Best And Profitable Businesses To Start In 2013, Earn Income In Nigeria by ogedanny: 8:10pm On Jan 11, 2013
More info about the distributorship....
Re: What's d Best And Profitable Businesses To Start In 2013, Earn Income In Nigeria by ogedanny: 4:29pm On Jan 23, 2013
More ideas are welcome
Re: What's d Best And Profitable Businesses To Start In 2013, Earn Income In Nigeria by ogedanny: 5:11pm On Jan 31, 2013
online business, does it still work?
Re: What's d Best And Profitable Businesses To Start In 2013, Earn Income In Nigeria by dammyem: 5:59pm On Jan 31, 2013
As good as information marketing is.... it is more profitable to back it up with an online making money system.... not just any cos there are lots of scam out there but i can share with you the once i operate with. details on my website. everyentrepreneur . org
Re: What's d Best And Profitable Businesses To Start In 2013, Earn Income In Nigeria by ogedanny: 6:35pm On Jan 31, 2013
then which online business can u recommend?
Re: What's d Best And Profitable Businesses To Start In 2013, Earn Income In Nigeria by dwizy(m): 3:56am On Feb 01, 2013
Yea, I believe phone and computer accessories also sells well. nº° matter your location or marketing strategy, you wil still make sales.

Come to think of it, what will you do when you get a device that can charge your phone, iPad, iphone,ipod,mp3.cameras etc even when there is nº° light? I don't mean a solar charger.

This device is an excellent invention that will surely sell in a country like Nigeria because of the irregular power supply.
People will buy this instead of charging their phone with #100, Yes it happens in some place.

If you are interested in this product either for use or resale,
OFCOURSE DISTRIBUTORS ARE WANTED
Please contact;
T 'n' P Enterprise
@v yahoo. c
Re: What's d Best And Profitable Businesses To Start In 2013, Earn Income In Nigeria by godello: 11:35am On Feb 01, 2013
dwizy: Yea, I believe phone and computer accessories also sells well. nº° matter your location or marketing strategy, you wil still make sales.

Come to think of it, what will you do when you get a device that can charge your phone, iPad, iphone,ipod,mp3.cameras etc even when there is nº° light? I don't mean a solar charger.

This device is an excellent invention that will surely sell in a country like Nigeria because of the irregular power supply.
People will buy this instead of charging their phone with #100, Yes it happens in some place.

If you are interested in this product either for use or resale,
OFCOURSE DISTRIBUTORS ARE WANTED
Please contact;
T 'n' P Enterprise
Akinbobola.olawale@yahoo.com
send more info about the product
Re: What's d Best And Profitable Businesses To Start In 2013, Earn Income In Nigeria by daptek: 12:12pm On Feb 01, 2013
** LET YOUR COMPUTER MAKE YOU UNLIMITED $10 BILLS **

Learn the secret of how I'm making $1000 every month off this small ad. And this is just one ad. I have about 10 of these running simultanously. How is this possible? send me mail to get the ebook for free, I mean FREE EBOOK to learn every detail. It's simple yet extremely powerful. You'll be sorry later if you don't visit my site.

send me email for the link to download my free ebook that will show you the steps
E-mail: jatholasms@gmail.com

Am giving you the E-book for free.

1 Like

Re: What's d Best And Profitable Businesses To Start In 2013, Earn Income In Nigeria by dammyem: 9:57pm On Feb 02, 2013
ogedanny: then which online business can u recommend?

www.everyentrepreneur.org
Re: What's d Best And Profitable Businesses To Start In 2013, Earn Income In Nigeria by sluvy4tune(m): 10:19pm On Feb 02, 2013
I need Partners to work with me on my bulk sms portal No start up fee involve....We will mobilize genuine partners with materials, Advert & other start up logistics + Good income attached buzz me if you are interested 08083435474, info@ipagesms.com
Re: What's d Best And Profitable Businesses To Start In 2013, Earn Income In Nigeria by ogedanny: 4:31pm On Feb 05, 2013
more info
Re: What's d Best And Profitable Businesses To Start In 2013, Earn Income In Nigeria by dav8id(m): 8:09pm On Feb 05, 2013
Ooh.. You guys are missing the main deal! Importation and distribution of ANDROID is the big deal of the year. So far so good i've distributed 96 pcs of android tablet starting december 2013 till this month of febuary 2013 and i distributed to some group of individual around me and am still counting..coz it's a continuess thing till i cover the whole abuja.
you dont need huge amount to star, u need just a sample of such android and that can be 1 or 2 pcs. Next is to go straight to those group of individual and you get the deal.

i know many of you are into the importation of android but find it dificult to market it but i bet you, i will show who to targeted with your android. Note you also belong to this group of individuals. Supplying 30 pcs a month and earn 5k profit per eacth android you knw how much that mean. These group of individual are people you can contact any day any time..

discover this secret and make cool profit...

how to be part of this android tablet distribution/supplying?

join the winning online class and discover the true color of importaion and distribution of android tablet real time business...

you will also discover how to ship your android from china as low at $7 to nigeria using DHL OR UPS.. 5 days maximum deliver time...

note just that but a qualify agent is standing by to clear and re deliver your android to your door step without any husling..

WILL YOU LIKE TO PARTNER WITH ME ON THIS STUFF? YOU"RE WELCOME..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Inflation Drops To 7.9% In November – NBS / US Import Of Nigerian Crude Hits Four-year High / Hotel Business In Nigeria: Choosing A Location

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.