Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels (51744 Views)

Wife Quarrels With Husband, Dumps Six-month-old Baby On Waste / Funny Ways Couples Settle Their Quarrels / Advice : My Elder Brothers' Wife Quarrels Me Unneccesarily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by Princess1982(f): 6:10pm On Dec 24, 2012
In search of a ring lmao I got my 3rd ring 17000 dollar trillion cut diamond I rocked it in one of my previous pictures I posted. I hope you don't think I have a problem with finding a man. I already dismissed 2 husbands because, I don't tolerate bs out of a man.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by Nobody: 6:11pm On Dec 24, 2012
Oh GAD please help educate Yoruba men to stop *hall tis nonsense, haba! just because madam make him vex is tha why he use hiss hoily mouth to spit on are?*

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 24, 2012
Princess1982: In search of a ring lmao I got my 3rd ring 17000 dollar trillion cut diamond I rocked it in one of my previous pictures I posted. I hope you don't think I have a problem with finding a man. I already dismissed 2 husbands because, I don't tolerate bs out of a man.

You should stop answering that Ik121, he is a coward. 2sexy (a man) insulted him even more than you did but he ignored 2sexy's comment to attack yours instead because he cannot face his fellow man.

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by luvablesam(m): 6:17pm On Dec 24, 2012
Princess1982: @ik121 I'm not even going to entertain your ignorance with anymore response. I mean look at you dude to me your just second rate. I drive a car thats probably worth more money that you would expect to see in a life time. you have no class to say somebody deserves to be spat on because they are ugly it is attitudes like yours that hinder your people.
your people?dats rude?everytin abt dis post is insuktive,if u av a problem wit a respondent then tackle him personaly, d word 'your people' is derogatory.pls take it back
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by slimchi2k2(m): 6:18pm On Dec 24, 2012
tarababy: I have been married to my hubby for 5 years now.For the past two years anytime we have disagreement or quarrel,he would spit on my face.I have had a heart to heart discussion with him to stop this disgraceful habit and he promised to stop but still did it four days ago.

Even my mum came all the way from Nigeria to plead with him here in England to stop spitting on me. Anytime I call my mum about this matter,she would start crying saying my husband is laying a curse on me and nothing good will come out of me if he continues.

I am losing interest in this marriage because there is no hope that he would ever change.I do not think any normal man would spit on his dog,let alone his wife.
He says he sees me as a poo at that moment and that his why he does it.HE is the type that loses his temper easily and would do nasty thing,which he later regrets .He is a forty year old man,who has refused to grow up.

married and matured minds in the house, do you think am wasting my time with this man?
sis u cannot expect 40 year old man to just change a habit, he is use to that,maybe he dont mean it the way u and ur mother understand it, try to avoid some silly things that cause him to spit on u,since u know his easy to loses his temper and would do nasty thing that moment,avoid anything that we cause it
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by coogar: 6:19pm On Dec 24, 2012
Princess1982: In search of a ring lmao I got my 3rd ring 17000 dollar trillion cut diamond I rocked it in one of my previous pictures I posted. I hope you don't think I have a problem with finding a man. I already dismissed 2 husbands because, I don't tolerate bs out of a man.

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by nitrogen(m): 6:21pm On Dec 24, 2012
coogar:

Crazyland!!! grin grin grin
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by Princess1982(f): 6:23pm On Dec 24, 2012
luvable sam: your people?dats rude?everytin abt dis post is insuktive,if u av a problem wit a respondent then tackle him personaly, d word 'your people' is derogatory.pls take it back
Fine I take it back.
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by ik121: 6:24pm On Dec 24, 2012
Wats freakin rong wid spouse spitting on each oda?
The man spat on hz wife angrily nd apologysd so y r y'all making a fuss out of it?
U ppl want her 2 divorce her Ph.D spitting husband nd remain single abi? Hipocrites! Das y many of u unmarried expired old agbayas lyk princess1982 wil 4eva remain nd die a single lonely miserable woman.

@OP, 4gv ur husband no mata hw many tyms he spits on u, he luvs u somuch 2 be spitting on u.
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by Princess1982(f): 6:30pm On Dec 24, 2012
I was trying to be nice when responding to the poster but some men are just ignorant so I will say what I want to say. I am currently dating a yoruban man and if he ever spat in my face after his lengthy stay at the county jail for assult I would send him back to Nigeria without a tongue.
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by ik121: 6:30pm On Dec 24, 2012
Tusky44: Oh GAD please help educate Yoruba men to stop *hall tis nonsense, haba! just because madam make him vex is tha why he use hiss hoily mouth to spit on are?*

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Rotflmfao! Ndi ofe mmanu

1 Like

Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by Nobody: 6:31pm On Dec 24, 2012
ik121: Wats freakin rong wid spouse spitting on each oda?
The man spat on hz wife angrily nd apologysd so y r y'all making a fuss out of it?
U ppl want her 2 divorce her Ph.D spitting husband nd remain single abi? Hipocrites! Das y many of u unmarried expired old agbayas lyk princess1982 wil 4eva remain nd die a single lonely miserable woman.

@OP, 4gv ur husband no mata hw many tyms he spits on u, he luvs u somuch 2 be spitting on u.

Are you the 'friend' in question that taught the OP's husband how to spit on his wife after 3 yrs of marriage? Do you spit on your own wife? Is that how you show her love? Because I'm still trying to get to the bottom of how one conceives it in their mind to regularly spit on their wives in an argument. I'm just baffled as to how a grown ass man can devise such a plan.
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by Princess1982(f): 6:35pm On Dec 24, 2012
Ik121 is in no position to give anybody advice he obviously came from a home where his dad spat on his worthless mother and thats why he feel its ok.
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by Nobody: 6:39pm On Dec 24, 2012
2sexy:

You must be very clueless to even assume that the OP is very ugly. You stupi.d animal. Where you born of a woman or an animal? I pray someone does that to your own sister, spit on her, beat her and even threaten to kill her. F00l
thanks for that reply.there are some abnormal human beings in this world sha.i just knew there will be some deliquents in this forum and i wasn't disapointed
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by ik121: 6:45pm On Dec 24, 2012
Princess1982: Ik121 is in no position to give anybody advice he obviously came from a home where his dad spat on his worthless mother and thats why he feel its ok.
Ur parents must be rolling in dia grave now.
Agadi nwanyi ekwe nka, ofe mmanu gi kwagbu kwe gi.
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by Nobody: 6:46pm On Dec 24, 2012
ik121: Wats freakin rong wid spouse spitting on each oda?

did you grow up in the bush?? The only thing i can equate your brain with is that of a swine.even dogs dont do that.its obvious u lived among animals or you weren't opportuned to go to school early in life,you probably went for adult class hence your display of irrationality it still beats me how you were able to find your way to nairaland.u need serious psychological,mental and physiological examination as soon as possible

1 Like

Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by slimchi2k2(m): 6:47pm On Dec 24, 2012
ileobatojo:

Are you the 'friend' in question that taught the OP's husband how to spit on his wife after 3 yrs of marriage? Do you spit on your own wife? Is that how you show her love? Because I'm still trying to get to the bottom of how one conceives it in their mind to regularly spit on their wives in an argument. I'm just baffled as to how a grown ass man can devise such a plan.

ILEOBATOJO on no reason husband should spit on his wife, i want u to understand, it could be how the husband in question was brought up maybe the father use to spit on his mother face, that could be how he learn it,at age of 40 he can't change,it the best way is the wife try to avoid some nasty things he use to do
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by Princess1982(f): 6:52pm On Dec 24, 2012
ik121: Ur parents must be rolling in dia grave now.
Ok I guess i am supposed to be insulted but I don't even understand what you just wrote anyway both my parents are alive and well.
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by Kobojunkie: 6:53pm On Dec 24, 2012
slimchi2k2:
ILEOBATOJO on no reason husband should spit on his wife, i want u to understand, it could be how the husband in question was brought up maybe the father use to spit on his mother face, that could be how he learn it,at age of 40 he can't change,it the best way is the wife try to avoid some nasty things he use to do

Don't you think it is silly on your part to try to blame the failures of a 40-year old man on his father and mother? Let's assume his parents made that mistake when he was a child, didn't he learn enough as an adult to correct that behaviour so he does not then pass it on to his wife and the next generation? I mean come on. . . you are grasping at straws here trying to make excuses for why his wife should ENDURE this sort of humiliation for the rest of her life. What did she do wrong to deserve this kind of treatment from a man who is supposed to be an grown arse individual at this time of his life? And where do you get this lame arse reasoning that because he is 40, he should not be expected to change? Does the human brain stop functioning at the age of 40 or what? undecided

1 Like

Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by Nobody: 6:54pm On Dec 24, 2012
what is agadi nwanyi * * *.am Yoruba o.i dont understand what that means
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by Nobody: 6:57pm On Dec 24, 2012
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by Princess1982(f): 7:00pm On Dec 24, 2012
This is coming from a guy that was crying on one of his post about a girl not returning his calls lmao! what a fvcking loser. She left me but she was double dating at the time lmao! Pathetic. 18 months and she still didn't want you do you really have to ask yourself why? Its because your ugly and have no class loser.
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by achinaboy(m): 7:14pm On Dec 24, 2012
tarababy: I have been married to my hubby for 5 years now.For the past two years anytime we have disagreement or quarrel,he would spit on my face.I have had a heart to heart discussion with him to stop this disgraceful habit and he promised to stop but still did it four days ago.

Even my mum came all the way from Nigeria to plead with him here in England to stop spitting on me. Anytime I call my mum about this matter,she would start crying saying my husband is laying a curse on me and nothing good will come out of me if he continues.

I am losing interest in this marriage because there is no hope that he would ever change.I do not think any normal man would spit on his dog,let alone his wife.
He says he sees me as a poo at that moment and that his why he does it.HE is the type that loses his temper easily and would do nasty thing,which he later regrets .He is a forty year old man,who has refused to grow up.

married and matured minds in the house, do you think am wasting my time with this man?
I am not Dr phil,but all i have to say on this issue is,before any man starts spiting on his wife`s,there are so many things involved 1,, it`s either the marriage is an arranged marriage,i mean the woman is not the man`s dream wife, 2,,,maybe there was some kind of infidelity in the past that is so unbearable to let go considering our Afrikan bondage that we call marriage which makes divorce a taboo,,3,,,i think this guy hates you baby.my final advice is,tell this guy,honey stop this or i go.My reason for saying this is,in my village in Afrika,we have several couples that are in the same situation,and that hasbeen going on for ages,some on them are in their late 60`s and never changed, ,jah bless
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by slimchi2k2(m): 7:27pm On Dec 24, 2012
Kobojunkie:

Don't you think it is silly on your part to try to blame the failures of a 40-year old man on his father and mother? Let's assume his parents made that mistake when he was a child, didn't he learn enough as an adult to correct that behaviour so he does not then pass it on to his wife and the next generation? I mean come on. . . you are grasping at straws here trying to make excuses for why his wife should ENDURE this sort of humiliation for the rest of her life. What did she do wrong to deserve this kind of treatment from a man who is supposed to be an grown arse individual at this time of his life? And where do you get this lame arse reasoning that because he is 40, he should not be expected to change? Does the human brain stop functioning at the age of 40 or what? undecided
u could be right, but remember that we are talking about family here,it difficult to change from 18 up
the wife state her husband behaviour hot temper and can do nasty thing that momment
i think our focus should be how to make the family move on,
remember the man in question cannot just spit on his wife and nobody have heard from the man we only judging from what she writ
i think the wife should try to avoid thing that cause her husband to spit on her,
family that pray together also stay together move together,
my advise to the wife she should try to bring love and understanding to her family if there's love there wouldn't be spit on her
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by Kobojunkie: 7:42pm On Dec 24, 2012
slimchi2k2: u could be right, but remember that we are talking about family here,it difficult to change from 18 up the wife state her husband behaviour hot temper and can do nasty thing that momment i think our focus should be how to make the family move on, remember the man in question cannot just spit on his wife and nobody have heard from the man we only judging from what she writ i think the wife should try to avoid thing that cause her husband to spit on her, family that pray together also stay together move together, my advise to the wife she should try to bring love and understanding to her family if there's love there wouldn't be spit on her

I still do not know what the basis of the claims you continue to make, is. You now say that it is difficult, from 18 up to change? Where do you get that from?

How can you make a family move on when the main member of the family is hot tempered and spits, and emotionally abuses his support partner? How do you expect magic to occur in such a case?

The wife is here telling you the man spits on her and calls her poo . . . . whether he has done that only once or does that only when he has hell fire burning on his head, it is unacceptable behaviour, unbecoming of a man, let alone a husband and a father(I supposed he has kids too). There is absolutely no good enough reason for any human being to spit on another human being. That is degrading behaviour, something that slave masters did to further humiliate and dehumanize their slaves, and you are here trying to make an excuse for it? Even in the Bible, spitting on another human being is considered the lowest of all things one can do to a fellow being and you are here fishing for excuses for this, why?

How can a wife avoid things that cause her husband to spit on her? Have you ever lived with someone before? Have you ever slept in the same bed with someone before and avoid arguments with that person for even a month? Have you ever been able, as a human being to go for days without getting irritated by the person who sleeps skin-to-skin with you? Why do you propose this woman now do the IMPOSSIBLE? Why? Why do you suggest the IMPOSSIBLE for her to do? Because you are not the one in the situation, so you feel you can sit and say anything and be ok with it? What marriage on this planet do you know of that is without some quarrel or disagreement? Even people in long distance relationships rub each other wrong from time to time, but here you are suggesting that a woman who lives in the same house with her husband AVOID quarrels and disagreements? Are you even human yourself?

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by ik121: 7:48pm On Dec 24, 2012
My opinion stil remains my opinion, am nt hia 2 write wat wil mek any1 happi or kiss any1's a.rse becos i dnt intend joinin ur olofofo nairaland cabal bandwagon.
The Op's husband angrily spat on his wife nd stil swalowd hz pride nd apologysd.
Does dat warrant a divorce?
Izit nt rite d wyf 4gvs her man?
Luv covas a multitud of sins.
Y d attack on my personality?

@kulyie u no reach atall, ur nt worth my attntn if u rly knw who i am.
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by slimchi2k2(m): 8:14pm On Dec 24, 2012
Kobojunkie:

I still do not know what the basis of the claims you continue to make, is. You now say that it is difficult, from 18 up to change? Where do you get that from?

How can you make a family move on when the main member of the family is hot tempered and spits, and emotionally abuses his support partner? How do you expect magic to occur in such a case?

The wife is here telling you the man spits on her and calls her poo . . . . whether he has done that only once or does that only when he has hell fire burning on his head, it is unacceptable behaviour, unbecoming of a man, let alone a husband and a father(I supposed he has kids too). There is absolutely no good enough reason for any human being to spit on another human being. That is degrading behaviour, something that slave masters did to further humiliate and dehumanize their slaves, and you are here trying to make an excuse for it? Even in the Bible, spitting on another human being is considered the lowest of all things one can do to a fellow being and you are here fishing for excuses for this, why?

How can a wife avoid things that cause her husband to spit on her? Have you ever lived with someone before? Have you ever slept in the same bed with someone before and avoid arguments with that person for even a month? Have you ever been able, as a human being to go for days without getting irritated by the person who sleeps skin-to-skin with you? Why do you propose this woman now do the IMPOSSIBLE? Why? Why do you suggest the IMPOSSIBLE for her to do? Because you are not the one in the situation, so you feel you can sit and say anything and be ok with it? What marriage on this planet do you know of that is without some quarrel or disagreement? Even people in long distance relationships rub each other wrong from time to time, but here you are suggesting that a woman who lives in the same house with her husband AVOID quarrels and disagreements? Are you even human yourself?
u ask if i am human yes, my concern is for the family to move on in peace that is my reason to advise the wife to avoid some silly thing she do
spit on human is totally condemned,but we haven't heard the man side story, i dont no what u want me to say,
but if u have any tips to change such person pls pls pls i'm interest to know waithin to hear,but i dont think divorce is the solution
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by ik121: 8:14pm On Dec 24, 2012
Princess1982: This is coming from a guy that was crying on one of his post about a girl not returning his calls lmao! what a fvcking loser. She left me but she was double dating at the time lmao! Pathetic. 18 months and she still didn't want you do you really have to ask yourself why? Its because your ugly and have no class loser.
Mama k'uku dat was lyk 3months ago bt it seems 2 me lyk 3years cos e don tay 2 me. She's ystdyz news so irrelevant.
At ur request i'd be glad 2 post pics of me nd my current working class babe 2 shame dat ugly pic of urs on ur profile.
See ur giraffe neck nd ur ugly black lips, psffff. Agadi nwayi wit ur ala dala ada. Amam n'ikpu gi n'otelegi n'eshi ushi. Otula rere ere.
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by andyanders: 9:12pm On Dec 24, 2012

This is demonic as he is under the influence of a demon.No right thinking man will spit on his wife.
Your husband needs deliverance and if you can have your way if you are a christian and believe that a prophet will be able to deliver your husband, go to Synagogue Church of All Nations and your husband will be delivered and he will be a changed man. Please note that he is not acting on his own will but that of a demon and only deliverance will take him out of the cage.
It is a pity this is happening to you right now but note that your husband you are looking at is not doing this by his own will.something is behind this attitude hence he said, he sees you as a poo
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by Princess1982(f): 9:18pm On Dec 24, 2012
ik121: Mama k'uku dat was lyk 3months ago bt it seems 2 me lyk 3years cos e don tay 2 me. She's ystdyz news so irrelevant.
At ur request i'd be glad 2 post pics of me nd my current working class babe 2 shame dat ugly pic of urs on ur profile.
See ur giraffe neck nd ur ugly black lips, psffff. Agadi nwayi wit ur ala dala ada. Amam n'ikpu gi n'otelegi n'eshi ushi. Otula rere ere.
I have never been vain about my looks but come on now you called me ugly. please you don't even believe that. In all my 30 years your the first man who has ever called me ugly.
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by Kobojunkie: 9:20pm On Dec 24, 2012
slimchi2k2: u ask if i am human yes, my concern is for the family to move on in peace that is my reason to advise the wife to avoid some silly thing she do
spit on human is totally condemned,but we haven't heard the man side story, i dont no what u want me to say,
but if u have any tips to change such person pls pls pls i'm interest to know waithin to hear,but i dont think divorce is the solution

This is exactly why I asked if you are human. The woman is here complaining to you that she is being spat on by the supposed love of her life and instead of worrying about the spitting you automagically assume she does SILLY THINGS to warrant being spat on. Do you realize how morose that is in itself -- that assumption that a human being can do something to warrant that sort of response ? If your own wife/husband spat on you whenever he/she got peeved, is this the same advice you would implement in your case? Would you be willing to change yourself so the offender continues in his ways only you the victim refuse yourself even more to ACCOMMODATE the offense?

Even worse, you are here suggesting there is a side for the man. The man is the one who spits on a fellow human being and you are here suggesting there could be an explaination for why he spits on his wife? Are you for real?

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by Princess1982(f): 9:39pm On Dec 24, 2012
Kobojunkie:

This is exactly why I asked if you are human. The woman is here complaining to you that she is being spat on by the supposed love of her life and instead of worrying about the spitting you automagically assume she does SILLY THINGS to warrant being spat on. Do you realize how morose that is in itself -- that assumption that a human being can do something to warrant that sort of response ? If your own wife/husband spat on you whenever he/she got peeved, is this the same advice you would implement in your case? Would you be willing to change yourself so the offender continues in his ways only you the victim refuse yourself even more to ACCOMMODATE the offense?

Even worse, you are here suggesting there is a side for the man. The man is the one who spits on a fellow human being and you are here suggesting there could be an explaination for why he spits on his wife? Are you for real?
That seems to be a major problem here. It seems like the woman is always to blame in these situations. Sure women should respect their husband but nobody should have to walk on egg shells in a marriage out of fear of being abused.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

Why Is It That Nigerians Abroad Hardly Marry Nigerian Ladies Over There? / Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. / Mum Shocked As Her Daughter Keeps Bringing Different Animals Home (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.