Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,340 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:35 AM

Middle Belt Alleges Complicity In Yakowa’s Death - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Middle Belt Alleges Complicity In Yakowa’s Death (922 Views)

Obahiagbon On The Jubilation In Kaduna Over Yakowa's Death / Chime Shakes-Off Death Rumour, Condoles With Yakowa, Azazi’s Families / Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Middle Belt Alleges Complicity In Yakowa’s Death by kingsceemark(m): 6:08am On Dec 24, 2012
The Middle Belt Forum alleged on Sunday in Kaduna that the death of Governor Patrick Yakowa in helicopter crash was part of a plot by the core North to eliminate the Middle Belt leaders.
Yakowa; his aide, Dauda Tsoho; the ex-National Security Adviser,Gen. Andrew Azazi, and three others died in a helicopter crash penultimate Saturday while returning from the burial of the father of Presidential aide on Research, Documentation and Strategy, Oronto Douglas, in Bayelsa State penultimate Saturday.
National President of the forum, Mr. Pius Attah, in company with the Director of Research, Mr. Augustus Bayaro, at a news conference on Sunday in Kaduna, noted that the recent threat to the life of Benue State governor, Gabriel Suswam, as well as the series of crises in Plateau State were part of the conspiracy against Middle Belt leaders.
Attah said, “We consider Governor Patrick Yakowa of Kaduna State could not escape the plot but died and all the circumstances surrounding the helicopter crash at Nembe in Bayesa State were suspicious. This would leave unhealed wounds in the hearts of Middle Belt and concerned Nigerians.
“What has been secretly held and kept as a long plotted strategy of core North expansionand hegemony for the subduing,subjugation and castration of theMiddle Belt region come to the fore glaringly.
“We consider the helicopter crash at Kabong village in Jos North Local Government Area ofPlateau State that lead to the death of Deputy Inspector General of Police, John Haruna, from Taraba State as a conspiracy against him and the Middle Belt people. The Federal Government set an investigation team to that effect but up till now, the report has not been made known to the public.”
The forum added, “Again we consider the Governor of TarabaState was not left out in the plot.Governor Suntai of Taraba is stillin a hospital in Germany.
“Governor Gabriel Suswam of Benue State is under threat by the core North terrorists sponsored by their evil perpetrators both at home and internationally in order to achieve their selfish motives.”
The group said those behind the alleged plan were also after Plateau State Governor Jonah Jang’s life.
Attah said, “Governor Jonah Jangis also on their list through constant attacks. Many a time hewas targeted to be unseated from his position or killed, but their target fail because he walkswith God.
“We therefore, view seriously the motive behind these acts as an attempt to keep the Middle Belt region perpetually backward economically, politically and other wise by constantly projecting crisis situation.
“There is a clear indication and manifestation of terrorists coup d’etat to make Plateau ungovernable because of Fulani attacks on a daily bases at Barkin Ladi and Riyom local government areas of Plateau State, including the sponsorship of what is known as unknown soldiers even when some have been identified by indigenes in the two local government areas.
“For ages, Plateau and other Middle Belt states have been thetarget of all forms of attack and sustained aggression.
“As the game plan unfolds, it hasbecome clear to the unsuspecting that the dislocationand castration of Middle Belt strongholds through a strategy of destabilising and eliminating their leaders is now the vogue. They have been hunting the lives of Middle Belt leaders.”

Re: Middle Belt Alleges Complicity In Yakowa’s Death by belovedaja(m): 6:36am On Dec 24, 2012
I said it
Re: Middle Belt Alleges Complicity In Yakowa’s Death by jamace(m): 7:22am On Dec 24, 2012
Everything about the chopper crash at NEMBE looks very suspicious to me. I pray that a thorough investigation be done.

But why must politicians use violence to achieve their aim? angry sad
Re: Middle Belt Alleges Complicity In Yakowa’s Death by sammyzacks(m): 9:05am On Dec 24, 2012
I knew it right from the start that this is a grand design from a very complex northern syndicate.other nigerians must claerly understand this plan and strategise against it.
Re: Middle Belt Alleges Complicity In Yakowa’s Death by miiraaj: 10:07am On Dec 24, 2012
kingsceemark: The Middle Belt Forum alleged on Sunday in Kaduna that the death of Governor Patrick Yakowa in helicopter crash was part of a plot by the core North to eliminate the Middle Belt leaders.
Yakowa; his aide, Dauda Tsoho; the ex-National Security Adviser,Gen. Andrew Azazi, and three others died in a helicopter crash penultimate Saturday while returning from the burial of the father of Presidential aide on Research, Documentation and Strategy, Oronto Douglas, in Bayelsa State penultimate Saturday.
National President of the forum, Mr. Pius Attah, in company with the Director of Research, Mr. Augustus Bayaro, at a news conference on Sunday in Kaduna, noted that the recent threat to the life of Benue State governor, Gabriel Suswam, as well as the series of crises in Plateau State were part of the conspiracy against Middle Belt leaders.
Attah said, “We consider Governor Patrick Yakowa of Kaduna State could not escape the plot but died and all the circumstances surrounding the helicopter crash at Nembe in Bayesa State were suspicious. This would leave unhealed wounds in the hearts of Middle Belt and concerned Nigerians.
“What has been secretly held and kept as a long plotted strategy of core North expansionand hegemony for the subduing,subjugation and castration of theMiddle Belt region come to the fore glaringly.
“We consider the helicopter crash at Kabong village in Jos North Local Government Area ofPlateau State that lead to the death of Deputy Inspector General of Police, John Haruna, from Taraba State as a conspiracy against him and the Middle Belt people. The Federal Government set an investigation team to that effect but up till now, the report has not been made known to the public.”
The forum added, “Again we consider the Governor of TarabaState was not left out in the plot.Governor Suntai of Taraba is stillin a hospital in Germany.
“Governor Gabriel Suswam of Benue State is under threat by the core North terrorists sponsored by their evil perpetrators both at home and internationally in order to achieve their selfish motives.”
The group said those behind the alleged plan were also after Plateau State Governor Jonah Jang’s life.
Attah said, “Governor Jonah Jangis also on their list through constant attacks. Many a time hewas targeted to be unseated from his position or killed, but their target fail because he walkswith God.
“We therefore, view seriously the motive behind these acts as an attempt to keep the Middle Belt region perpetually backward economically, politically and other wise by constantly projecting crisis situation.
“There is a clear indication and manifestation of terrorists coup d’etat to make Plateau ungovernable because of Fulani attacks on a daily bases at Barkin Ladi and Riyom local government areas of Plateau State, including the sponsorship of what is known as unknown soldiers even when some have been identified by indigenes in the two local government areas.
“For ages, Plateau and other Middle Belt states have been thetarget of all forms of attack and sustained aggression.
“As the game plan unfolds, it hasbecome clear to the unsuspecting that the dislocationand castration of Middle Belt strongholds through a strategy of destabilising and eliminating their leaders is now the vogue. They have been hunting the lives of Middle Belt leaders.”
And Kaduna state is in the middle belt! Rubbish!
Re: Middle Belt Alleges Complicity In Yakowa’s Death by edoyad(m): 11:06am On Dec 24, 2012
miiraaj:
And Kaduna state is in the middle belt! Rubbish!

Southern Kaduna is middle belt.

sammyzacks: I knew it right from the start that this is a grand design from a very complex northern syndicate.other nigerians must claerly understand this plan and strategise against it.

I disagree with you, Dan baba Suntai is in hospital right now because of his idi0cy. He refused to heed to simple instructions and warnings about air safety. He's paying the price.

Yakowa, yes unfortunate that he died but if you know anything about airplanes you'd know that this conspiracy theory is weak considering how many flights that helicopter executed that day.

And I find it a tad crass and disrespectful to memories of those fine military aviators for anyone to insinuate they were in any way involved with a grand aboki plan.

As for the crisis in jos, though the problem didn't start in his tenure, I have to confess that the people of Plateau do not deserve to be punished with a leader like Jang. I will not wish his leadership upon my worst enemies, even hausas from Northern Kaduna.

Finally, for Suswam to come out and make that statement shows you the kind of clueless opportunist he is. Everybody in benue who will be honest with their selves know ACN won this state and as such he is occupying that seat illegally.

1 Like

Re: Middle Belt Alleges Complicity In Yakowa’s Death by hakanai(m): 11:32am On Dec 24, 2012
^^^^^^^ shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Middle Belt Alleges Complicity In Yakowa’s Death by joeyfire(m): 12:10pm On Dec 24, 2012
I didn't believe there was a conspiracy until I saw Asari Dokubo's facebook status, calling out a fulani dude for posting a comment - "two birds killed with one stone, with little collateral damage" a day after the crash.

It could be a coincidence but its a bit too close to dismiss, especially when I examined the guy's wall myself
Re: Middle Belt Alleges Complicity In Yakowa’s Death by miiraaj: 2:32pm On Dec 24, 2012
edoyad:
Southern Kaduna is middle belt.

So the late Gov Yakowa was the governor of southern Kaduna state! Hmmm.
Please, go and read your map well and know all the states within the middlebelt.
Unless southern Kaduna becomes a state,it will continue to be under Kaduna state which is in North West Nigeria
Re: Middle Belt Alleges Complicity In Yakowa’s Death by edoyad(m): 4:13pm On Dec 24, 2012
miiraaj:
So the late Gov Yakowa was the governor of southern Kaduna state! Hmmm.
Please, go and read your map well and know all the states within the middlebelt.
Unless southern Kaduna becomes a state,it will continue to be under Kaduna state which is in North West Nigeria

Kaduna state might be grouped under northwest, but SOUTHERN KADUNA, where I am from is in the middle belt. Take it or leave it.
Re: Middle Belt Alleges Complicity In Yakowa’s Death by U09ce: 4:54pm On Dec 24, 2012
edoyad:

Kaduna state might be grouped under northwest, but SOUTHERN KADUNA, where I am from is in the middle belt. Take it or leave it.
When did Southern Kaduna become middle belt?Go back 2 ur map nd define ur borders clearly
Re: Middle Belt Alleges Complicity In Yakowa’s Death by sublimes: 5:10pm On Dec 24, 2012
I totally agree with this post! It seems there is a grand conspiracy to kill all the northern christian governors so that their muslim deputy governors would take over!going by recent happenings and threats to their lives.

(1) (Reply)

Heads May Roll After Jonathan’s Police College Visit / FCT: #150m Budgeted For Rehabiltation Of DESTITUES And Pro.stitutes, NOT #5b / Nigeria's BOOTPRINTS IN Mali........this Is Why!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.