Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,161 members, 7,780,142 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:10 AM

Your Worst Christmas Ever - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Your Worst Christmas Ever (1246 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Worst Christmas Ever by flow1759: 9:11am On Dec 24, 2012
HERE IS MINE
it was 25/12/2011, just last year, my friend paul has told me the previous day that there will be a birthday party somewhere in badagry area. i was happy because there was no money on me to celebrate the xmas with. After having breakfast at my place, i set off to paul's place as early as 9am dressed and set 4 d birthday, he was surprised because d birthday was slated 4 1pm. Before we knew it, it was 12, so we had to set off as early so as to beat traffic. we went with another friend mike.
We set off with paul's dad old jalopy dat has been authomatically given to paul since his dad bought a new car. We got to the party right on time, before i said jack robinson, drinks were on our table, my brand 1759(guinness) was smiling at me, as i smiled back. Dat day, 1759 was as sweet as honey, i just didn't know y. before i knew it i was on my 3rd bottle, paul was on his 5th, mike just took malt. well to cut the story short, we set to go back home by 4pm after i had drank 4bottles & paul 6bottles, mike didn't know how to drive at all, i was not strong in driving, so paul had to drive. Dat day d words "don't drink and drive" where resounding in my brain, but we had no choice.
He drove with high speed and i was so affraid dat i saw my spirit leave my body. when we were about to reach the house, we got to a U turn, and there was this tanker trying to make a turn. paul drove as if he didn't see other road users, not even the BIG fuel tanker. as we drove close to the tanker, all i could see was the words "highly inflammable" written in d tanker because my brains were switched off like a phone. BAAAAAAAM, the much awaited accident happened but thankful it wasn't with d tanker but wit a cab, and we did not sustain much injuries but d car got damaged beyond recognition & we had to push it to a nearby mechanic workshop. Wow it's a miracle, God indeed answers prayers because i was praying and asking God for forgiveness over my being intimate wit my neighbour last nite. I got home and went straight to bed. I think i had a dream of paul's dad getting us all arrested because he was a Army colonel. Dat nite i didn't alter a word to anyone till d next day dat i woke by 10am. SHARE URS PLS
Re: Your Worst Christmas Ever by flow1759: 9:27am On Dec 24, 2012
This is wat happen in d 24hours dat made up my worst chrismas ever, wat happened d next day is a story 4 another day. Share urs and lets have fun

(1) (Reply)

I Believe The Book Romeo And Juliet Was Not About Romance Alone. / Come & See Trouble / An Addict In Ghana- ( Story Based On True Events )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.