Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,561 members, 7,801,586 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:37 PM

No Force Can Stop Xmas Celebration –CAN - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Force Can Stop Xmas Celebration –CAN (7079 Views)

No One Can Stop Us From Grazing In The South — Fulani Herdsmen / How President Buhari Can Stop Boko Haram - Prophet Cardinal Onaiyekan / Buhari And Saraki Smile At Each Other During Independence Celebration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Force Can Stop Xmas Celebration –CAN by lekanolas: 12:08pm On Dec 24, 2012
The Christian Association of Nigeria, CAN, in the 19 northern states and Abuja yesterday declared that no force or evil plan could stop tomorrow’s Christmas celebration in the region.

This is coming just as anxiety mounts in the North over the safety of Christians in the region as they celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ.

CAN, while calling on security agencies to protect Nigerians during the celebration, appealed to Muslim leaders to prevail on the Boko Haram Islamic sect not to attack Christians during the Yuletide.

Speaking with National Mirror in Kaduna, Northern CAN Public Relations Officer, Mr. Sunday Oibe, said Christians would not accept the killings of their members on Christmas Day, “which is a day of peace.”

The association noted that the continued attack on Christians and churches was deliberate, adding, however, that it was impossible to wipe out Christianity from the region.

Oibe also called on Christians to go about their normal activities during the Christmas and to worship God without fear.

CAN appealled to the Federal Government to wipe out terrorism in the country, while expressing the fear that the present situation might degenerate into a religious war “which Nigeria may not survive.”

The CAN spokeman said: “We are appealing to Boko Haram to shelve their threat on Christians in the North during this Christmas celebration because they claimed to be working for Islam but Muslims celebrated their Sallah and there was no Christian attack against them.

“We are also appealing to a respected Muslim leader in Nigeria, Sultan of Sokoto, Alhaji Sa’ad Abubakar III, together with good Muslim imams to please preach their message that would reach Boko Haram to drop their threat because Christians in the North are running out of patience

“We can’t take the killings of our brothers, children and women in churches during Christmas anymore.

“This period is special to Christians all over the world; it is a period of peace. But if Boko Haram goes ahead with their planned attack, according to security warning in the newspapers, it will be a declaration of war against Christians in Nigeria.

http://nationalmirroronline.net/new/no-force-can-stop-xmas-celebration-can/

1 Like

Re: No Force Can Stop Xmas Celebration –CAN by osaroodion(m): 3:00pm On Dec 24, 2012
they cant try it.
Re: No Force Can Stop Xmas Celebration –CAN by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 3:00pm On Dec 24, 2012
simply stay at home and watch sermons from the safety of your local TV channels. A true sign that God no longer favors Nigeria (his Children are murdered in haphazard fashion while worshiping him)

1 Like

Re: No Force Can Stop Xmas Celebration –CAN by kingpinwon: 3:02pm On Dec 24, 2012
If they do thier as usual bombing, please what will you do? The ball is in all xtian court overthere, learn to stay at home or go and be vigilant cos boko's are not ready to withdraw. SeasonP's greetings. Peace

1 Like

Re: No Force Can Stop Xmas Celebration –CAN by strangest(m): 3:03pm On Dec 24, 2012
the only force that can stop it.. if i dont get my own private jet...
Re: No Force Can Stop Xmas Celebration –CAN by AMINSCO(m): 3:03pm On Dec 24, 2012
1st to commend,let's live in peace.plz BH stop d killn
Re: No Force Can Stop Xmas Celebration –CAN by Atigba: 3:03pm On Dec 24, 2012
Ya...no murda**fucker..born of a woman. My he goat is already counting his days on earth
Re: No Force Can Stop Xmas Celebration –CAN by Metallurgist: 3:04pm On Dec 24, 2012
We sincerly wish u a peacefull xmas and enjoined u not to take the law into ur own hands after all when xtains attack muslims on eids day last year did jni call for a declaration of war? We do not support BH and we dont hav control over them take ur neccessary security measures i advise but for a minority to declear war on the majority for action of some fanatics among us is tantamount to suicide

6 Likes

Re: No Force Can Stop Xmas Celebration –CAN by k2039: 3:04pm On Dec 24, 2012
I just hope JTF is able to thwart all possible attacks
Re: No Force Can Stop Xmas Celebration –CAN by jeffoski(m): 3:04pm On Dec 24, 2012
God have Mercy and let Peace reign!I pray this Boko boys listen and behave themselves cos any attck 2morow will start something terrible for 2013.
Re: No Force Can Stop Xmas Celebration –CAN by Arysexy(m): 3:06pm On Dec 24, 2012
My heart goes out to All Northern Christians! May the Joy of Christmas fill ur homes. Please pray for change of hrt for the Jihadists and may their plans against u during this festive period backfire! IJN! Amen.

1 Like

Re: No Force Can Stop Xmas Celebration –CAN by Arysexy(m): 3:13pm On Dec 24, 2012
Metallurgist: We sincerly wish u a peacefull xmas and enjoined u not to take the law into ur own hands after all [b]when xtains attack muslims on eids day last year [/b]did jni call for a declaration of war? We do not support BH and we dont hav control over them take ur neccessary security measures i advise but for a minority to declear war on the majority for action of some fanatics among us is tantamount to suicide

dont count 4 without 3. Why did they attack eid? who attacked xmas vigil at jos first? U call them minority pray we dont witness religious war in this country because if we do u will know they are not minority, We South Easterners have them as our brothers in Christ even though they are hausa, tiv, berom etc. U have control over them if u keep sounding it to their hearing that killing "infidel" is un-islamic and denounce and prosecute such imams that preach violence in their mosques

3 Likes

Re: No Force Can Stop Xmas Celebration –CAN by omenziate(m): 3:18pm On Dec 24, 2012
I have dis trepidation about this christmas being bloody in some parts of the North. I pray God Almighty thwarts all their nefarious plans and may their bombs implode in their mosques in Jesus name. Merry christmas and a happy new year to all Christians and peace loving Muslims.

1 Like

Re: No Force Can Stop Xmas Celebration –CAN by nbisi: 3:21pm On Dec 24, 2012
To avert the bloodbath, pls Christians stay at home and watch the sermon on screen rather going out there to die from bomb blast which no compensation will b paid by media houses and the usual we r on top of the situation..........pls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

1 Like

Re: No Force Can Stop Xmas Celebration –CAN by stephenponti(m): 3:21pm On Dec 24, 2012
He ve collected pv jet, why won't He wag hypocritical tongue.
Re: No Force Can Stop Xmas Celebration –CAN by Kslib(m): 3:22pm On Dec 24, 2012
lekanolas:

CAN, while calling on security agencies to protect Nigerians during the celebration,

Speaking with National Mirror in Kaduna, Northern CAN Public Relations Officer, Mr. Sunday Oibe, said Christians would not accept the killings of their members on Christmas Day, “which is a day of peace.”

So boko islam are free to continue killing christians after xmas abi.. What da fuucck is so special about xmas sef??

lekanolas: Oibe also called on Christians to go about their normal activities during the Christmas and to worship God without fear.
Why this man no come down to north and lead the worship.. He siddon for safe place dey yarn
Abeg,what is the defination of worshipping God??.. How does celebrating xmas means worshipping God?? To me,100% of people use xmas as a day of flexing not worshipping God
.. Abeg make una no listen to this man oh.. Make una siddon for house,chop rice,clean mouth and sleep... Cos if you dey waka about anyhow on xmas day and stray bullet hit you and you die,you will be shocked to hear God tell you he doesn't know what xmas is....

Just obey God,do good to people and help the needy.. Shikena...
If you like,carry your big head on xmas day dey form soldier of christ for street,and boko boys catch you.. Walahi,you go hear weeeeen

lekanolas: . But if Boko Haram goes ahead with their planned attack, according to security warning in the newspapers, it will be a declaration of war against Christians in Nigeria.

http://nationalmirroronline.net/new/no-force-can-stop-xmas-celebration-can/
Shooooor!!!! Who be this man sef?? I no sure say he dey live for naija... So na today he dey know? Weda boko islam no attack again,dem don already wage war against christians since nah......

1 Like

Re: No Force Can Stop Xmas Celebration –CAN by Arysexy(m): 3:25pm On Dec 24, 2012
Kslib:
So boko islam are free to continue killing christians after xmas abi.. What da fuucck is so special about xmas sef??

Why this man no come down to north and lead the worship.. He siddon for safe place dey yarn
Abeg,what is the defination of worshipping God??.. How does celebrating xmas means worshipping God?? To me,100% of people use xmas as a day of flexing not worshipping God
.. Abeg make una no listen to this man oh.. Make una siddon for house,chop rice,clean mouth and sleep... Cos if you dey waka about anyhow on xmas day and stray bullet hit you and you die,you will be shocked to hear God tell you he doesn't know what xmas is....

Just obey God,do good to people and help the needy.. Shikena...
If you like,carry your big head on xmas day dey form soldier of christ for street,and boko boys catch you.. Walahi,you go hear weeeeen

Shooooor!!!! Who be this man sef?? I no sure say he dey live for naija... So na today he dey know? Weda boko islam no attack again,dem don already wage war against christians since nah......

In summary wat is ur point?

1 Like

Re: No Force Can Stop Xmas Celebration –CAN by 1ndidi2(f): 3:28pm On Dec 24, 2012
No force,no power or principality can stop us

Now,open ur mouth and begin 2 pray! Begin to pray! Begin to praaaaaaaaaaay

Ni oruko jesu oluwa wa,amin.
Re: No Force Can Stop Xmas Celebration –CAN by huninaija(f): 3:29pm On Dec 24, 2012
Holy ghost fire to consume any form of bomb, plastic, metal or gun in the name of jesus! May the fire of abraham consume every living breath in the camp of bokos old or young, slim or tall, fat or short! May there hands and mouth be tied and may my country receive peace and favour this xmas/new years! May the FG become clueless and have the wisdom to tackle this unfortunate development with there brains! Someone say amen!!
Re: No Force Can Stop Xmas Celebration –CAN by sunkoye: 3:35pm On Dec 24, 2012
i dont be believe u must ho to church at your own peril. northern christian should pls stay at home. dont kill urself because of doctrine.
Re: No Force Can Stop Xmas Celebration –CAN by Nobody: 3:36pm On Dec 24, 2012
it is beta dey stay @ home,pray to God dan going to gather @ one place
Re: No Force Can Stop Xmas Celebration –CAN by Kslib(m): 3:36pm On Dec 24, 2012
Metallurgist: We sincerly wish u a peacefull xmas and enjoined u not to take the law into ur own hands after all when xtains attack muslims on eids day last year did jni call for a declaration of war? We do not support BH and we dont hav control over them take ur neccessary security measures i advise but for a minority to declear war on the majority for action of some fanatics among us is tantamount to suicide
Whaaaaaat?? You must be very very silly and fwooolisssh.... You tried too hard to sound like a responsible muslim,but you can never hide the evil bloodsucking demonic heart/mindset passed on from genaration to genarations by your oga "Muhammedu" to 99.9% of muslims on the face of the earth...
To even imagine that the most sane kind hearted muslim behaves like a bloodsucking demon whenever the name "christian is involved" clearly gives me the right to say "DEVIL= ISLAM AND ISLAM= DEVIL"...
Islam na religion of pisssssssssssss!!!!!

6 Likes

Re: No Force Can Stop Xmas Celebration –CAN by Les: 3:39pm On Dec 24, 2012
Metallurgist: We sincerly wish u a peacefull xmas and enjoined u not to take the law into ur own hands after all when xtains attack muslims on eids day last year did jni call for a declaration of war? We do not support BH and we dont hav control over them take ur neccessary security measures i advise but for a minority to declear war on the majority for action of some fanatics among us is tantamount to suicide
you be fool, na ur papa we attack and his lineage we attack dem
Re: No Force Can Stop Xmas Celebration –CAN by brownlord: 3:41pm On Dec 24, 2012

Foolishness is not knowing what to say in a particular subject matter and still decide to expose urself by spewing trash just to get attention thereby selling your stupidity to the public at a cheap rate
Re: No Force Can Stop Xmas Celebration –CAN by Ibangap(m): 3:46pm On Dec 24, 2012
God help us all.
Re: No Force Can Stop Xmas Celebration –CAN by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 24, 2012
Private jet cheesy
Re: No Force Can Stop Xmas Celebration –CAN by Kslib(m): 3:46pm On Dec 24, 2012
huni_naija: Holy ghost fire to consume any form of bomb, plastic, metal or gun in the name of jesus! May the fire of abraham consume every living breath in the camp of bokos old or young, slim or tall, fat or short! May there hands and mouth be tied and may my country receive peace and favour this xmas/new years! May the FG become clueless and have the wisdom to tackle this unfortunate development with there brains! Someone say amen!!
Hahahahaha!!!!! So abraham get him own fire... Chai, lord have mercy... laff don finish me today.....
@BTW,ask yourself this question "Why is it that you and adeboye/other strong men of God have prayed against this boko haram wahala times without number,but boko haram still keeps killing people/xtians"?? God wants us to wake up and solve this boko haram problem physically as a country,cos boko haram is not a spiritual problem.....

1 Like

Re: No Force Can Stop Xmas Celebration –CAN by Naijapikin1: 3:48pm On Dec 24, 2012
Av said it several times before, the only solution to these gaddamned eediots who “boho-haraminate“ is to reprisal them. Would be lovely to throw a bomb into a mosque, just when they are prayin in their favorite position; forehead on the ground and a**s up, so that their a***ses would be first to get to hell. Let them try their rubbish in benue and see real armaggeddon! Twas!

2 Likes

Re: No Force Can Stop Xmas Celebration –CAN by Naijapikin1: 3:48pm On Dec 24, 2012
Av said it several times before, the only solution to these gaddamned eediots who “boho-haraminate“ is to reprisal them. Would be lovely to throw a bomb into a mosque, just when they are prayin in their favorite position; forehead on the ground and a**s up, so that their a***ses would be first to get to hell. Let them try their rubbish in benue and see real armaggeddon! Twats!
Re: No Force Can Stop Xmas Celebration –CAN by Watermelon(m): 4:07pm On Dec 24, 2012
Southerners shouldn't think they are immune to these attacks, christians in d south should be very alert tomorrow

1 Like

Re: No Force Can Stop Xmas Celebration –CAN by franchizy(m): 4:28pm On Dec 24, 2012
I am a muslim and I don't the stay at home advice. Its every Christian's right to celebrate in peace cos we muslims also celebrated in peace. Should there be any bombing tomoro, Nigerians shud hold the Federal Govt responsible for its failure to name and prosecute the Boko Haram sponsors. Wish all christians a merry xmas.
Re: No Force Can Stop Xmas Celebration –CAN by confusion247(m): 4:43pm On Dec 24, 2012
Kslib:
Hahahahaha!!!!! So abraham get him own fire... Chai, lord have mercy... laff don finish me today.....
@BTW,ask yourself this question "Why is it that you and adeboye/other strong men of God have prayed against this boko haram wahala times without number,but boko haram still keeps killing people/xtians"?? God wants us to wake up and solve this boko haram problem physically as a country,cos boko haram is not a spiritual problem.....
Just tell the bunch of hypocrites we have as Christians. The gods can not and will never do for man that which man must do by himself. Christians will continue to pray with hypocrites like gowon, while muslem will continue to enjoy the killing of infidels.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Thanks Nigerians, Urges More Support For Buhari / Senate Probes 7 Oil Firms Over $21bn Unremitted Funds / Equinox Opens African Headquarters In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.