Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:07 PM

Is Somebody Remembering The Less Privileged This Season? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is Somebody Remembering The Less Privileged This Season? (2819 Views)

5 Luxury Accessories You Can Get Your Loved One This Season / Ten (10) Creative Things To Try This Season / What Makes A Legend/when Is Somebody Considered A Legend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Somebody Remembering The Less Privileged This Season? by 2sexy(m): 3:31pm On Dec 24, 2012
I know homes across the countyr are currently at point with excitements.

People are thinking of where to spend the Xmas with friends and family.

Please I would like to stress that there are some people in this world without friend nor have a family to call their own.

Show some love and extend to these ones. It doesnt matter how small, but please put a smile on their faces.

If you could locate any motherless baby home around, drop something for them. It doesnt have to be big.

Think about the thousands of money that will be spent in excitement; if you could give at least 10% of that to someone who hasn't the same privilege as you have had, it will go a long way put smile on thier faces and make them feel loved and cared for.

cheesy cheesy cry cry cry cry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMAGcn0SeVk

6 Likes

Re: Is Somebody Remembering The Less Privileged This Season? by k2039: 3:43pm On Dec 24, 2012
That's why I say christmas is overrated. Most people have forgotten the reason for the season, they major in minors. The reason for the season is to show love and care(frankly who needs it more, if not the less privilege and the needy ones).

1 Like

Re: Is Somebody Remembering The Less Privileged This Season? by Mynd44: 6:07pm On Dec 24, 2012
A lot of people do and some don't. We should be careful not to sound hypocritical by remembering the less priviledge only doint holiday seasons. We should always remember them and do something to make the world a better place

2 Likes

Re: Is Somebody Remembering The Less Privileged This Season? by 2sexy(m): 7:00pm On Dec 24, 2012
Mynd_44: A lot of people do and some don't. We should be careful not to sound hypocritical by remembering the less priviledge only doint holiday seasons. We should always remember them and do something to make the world a better place
you are right,but I specifically said so because this is the peak oe the year when excess wastage is prevalent.

I give in my little way and especially when I am approached.

I see my schooling days as a reward for giving. That same grace has kept me on to this very moment and has led various helpful people into my life.

That same grace will get me a job before I finish my NYSC, which is starting March next year. ;-)
Re: Is Somebody Remembering The Less Privileged This Season? by Mynd44: 7:48pm On Dec 24, 2012
^^
Nice
Re: Is Somebody Remembering The Less Privileged This Season? by k2039: 8:00pm On Dec 24, 2012
Mynd_44: A lot of people do and some don't. We should be careful not to sound hypocritical by remembering the less priviledge only doint holiday seasons. We should always remember them and do something to make the world a better place
Just laying more emphasis since this is the reason for the season, too bad, most people don't even know.
Re: Is Somebody Remembering The Less Privileged This Season? by Mynd44: 8:12pm On Dec 24, 2012
k2039:
Just laying more emphasis since this is the reason for the season, too bad, most people don't even know.
True
Re: Is Somebody Remembering The Less Privileged This Season? by opeoluwa2(f): 2:00pm On Dec 25, 2012
This season will not be complete without making someone happy by giving out a gift.
It doesn't matter the quantity.
The motive is what is important.
Pls put a smile on someone's face.
Re: Is Somebody Remembering The Less Privileged This Season? by naptu2: 2:07pm On Dec 25, 2012
It would be nice to give a gift to that beggar on your street. Visit hospitals, orphanages, old people's homes, etc and put a smile on their faces.

Re: Is Somebody Remembering The Less Privileged This Season? by ebamma3: 2:16pm On Dec 25, 2012
G
Re: Is Somebody Remembering The Less Privileged This Season? by GentleNaaz(m): 2:30pm On Dec 25, 2012
Yes, I bought xmas clothes 4 a less previllaged man
Re: Is Somebody Remembering The Less Privileged This Season? by GentleNaaz(m): 2:34pm On Dec 25, 2012
ebamma 3: Am also among the less privileged,am broke,my rent is expiring on the 28th of this month,i even went to the atm to withdraw 1k today forgetting that i had only 770naira in my account,if u wish to help me i will be grateful,my bank account is 0058104865 my acct name is godwin iseh, my bank is ecobank,its better to shout out than to die in silence,God bless those who care to help,
Guy dnt brng poverty come ur way o, cos God is watching n listening 2 ur uteranc. If u r less previlaged hw come u gt money 2 buy n maintain phone wy dy browse(may b na iphone self). No cos urslf o.
Re: Is Somebody Remembering The Less Privileged This Season? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Dec 25, 2012
Thanks. This is a beautiful message for everyone. Apart from physical gifts, we should also not forget to pray for them so they wouldn't be in the same situation by this time next year. It's a wonderful way of showing love and the best gift you can give. MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone!
Re: Is Somebody Remembering The Less Privileged This Season? by ba7man(m): 2:55pm On Dec 25, 2012
Just drove out to distribute packed rice nd chicken to beggers in Ketu and that move alone has made my day. The look on their faces made me happy.there's truely joy in giving.

2 Likes

Re: Is Somebody Remembering The Less Privileged This Season? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 25, 2012
Thats true sincerely i need to reach out to them especially these new packs of Hausa's from the North living in a desolated market area.I gas box in for them
Re: Is Somebody Remembering The Less Privileged This Season? by folahann(m): 3:14pm On Dec 25, 2012
No. I didn't give to the less privileged. Didn't remember.

How am I even sure I'm not a needy.
Re: Is Somebody Remembering The Less Privileged This Season? by huninaija(f): 3:17pm On Dec 25, 2012
Iv done my part by praying for the sick, poor, rich and healthy. May my prayers come true! Amen... May the rich get richer, may the poor get food, may the sick get well, may the single get married, may the homeless find homes, may nairalnad become extinct, may GEJ become cluefull, may boko haram become a boko before the ending of this year.. Allelu grin tongue
Re: Is Somebody Remembering The Less Privileged This Season? by ignis: 6:19pm On Dec 25, 2012
Gentle Naaz: Yes, I bought xmas clothes 4 a less previllaged man
Must you announce what you did? There is no blessing if you advertise your givings.
Re: Is Somebody Remembering The Less Privileged This Season? by Nobody: 6:26am On Dec 26, 2012
everyday.
Re: Is Somebody Remembering The Less Privileged This Season? by Nobody: 6:27am On Dec 26, 2012
Mynd_44: A lot of people do and some don't. We should be careful not to sound hypocritical by remembering the less priviledge only doint holiday seasons. We should always remember them and [size=18pt]do something[/size] to make the world a better place

amen.
remembering and acknowledging is cool, but putting in the work is top of the line!! wink
Re: Is Somebody Remembering The Less Privileged This Season? by Mynd44: 8:10am On Dec 26, 2012
*Kails*:

amen.
remembering and acknowledging is cool, but putting in the work is top of the line!! wink
True
Re: Is Somebody Remembering The Less Privileged This Season? by ebamma(m): 2:52pm On Apr 01, 2015
Hmm

(1) (Reply)

Wicked People: A New Born Baby Found In Dustbin In NSUKKA / Five Easiest University Degrees And Five Hardest University Degrees. / Submit Your CV Nationwide (important

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.