Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,812 members, 7,802,615 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:21 PM

Apology To Jarus And OAM4J - Nairaland / General (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Apology To Jarus And OAM4J (31532 Views)

*~OAM4J Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2011 *~ Congratulations!!! / Happy Birthday Oam4j! / Welcome the New Nairaland Political Section Moderator ( OAM4J) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by StellaBella(f): 11:51pm On Dec 24, 2012
Haba,
I dey sleep since, wetin happen
Why are all the blokouses fighting
Ayobase, abeg refer them some kpomos to calm blokous tensions

1 Like

Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Demdem(m): 11:51pm On Dec 24, 2012
Super1759: don't tell me that mukina2 does all these for free. Na jazz?

Seun's 16" JT grin grin grin
it does unbelievable wonders
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by AndreUweh(m): 11:51pm On Dec 24, 2012
debosky:

Hehehehehe. . . . . I did not forsake nairaland. I continue to engage with the community, but on my own terms.

You posted my personal details, violated my privacy while insulting me amongst other things while making unrealistic demands of my time despite my voluntary contributions to this website. You think I'd continue helping you? You're even more deluded than before.

I don't hate you, I've simply recognised your petty smallmindedness and cowardice and decided to let you do your own thing. I wish you well - I hope others are more understanding of your flaws.

Those feigning surprise should not do so - this is the true nature of the autocratic owner.
Debosky, biko calm down, that is so harsh.

1 Like

Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by debosky(m): 11:52pm On Dec 24, 2012
coogar:

debosky.....this is uncalled for.
in the spirit of christmas, i implore everyone to shake hands and let this matter die.

I have no issues with anyone - just stating the obvious. There's nothing surprising about the current turn of events so folk should get used to it.
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Redmosquito(m): 11:52pm On Dec 24, 2012
Mynd_44:
OMA4J, Jarus, Freiburger and r231 are the coolest mods ever na. I gats be here
U forgot someone! The wielder of words! Breaker of love! Giver of chilling hugs!
You forgot cuddlemii angry angry angry
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by manny4life(m): 11:52pm On Dec 24, 2012
Demdem:

shocked shocked shocked
what can u refer us to a thread if such exist. if there is anything i dont joke with, its the bolded. angry angry

I think the beef was way before mankind... so u won't see it. It's archived someplace ONLY on need to know basis
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by coogar: 11:53pm On Dec 24, 2012
debosky:

I have no issues with anyone - just stating the obvious. There's nothing surprising about the current turn of events so folk should get used to it.

it's okay......where are the mods to lock this thread. the thread has served it's full purpose.....
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Afam4eva(m): 11:54pm On Dec 24, 2012
Super1759: don't tell me that mukina2 does all these for free. Na jazz?
It's called volunteering. I've done it before for an American forum. The owner of the site can decide to pay mods if he so chooses. But it's a norm for mods to do the job for free.
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Redmosquito(m): 11:54pm On Dec 24, 2012
Demdem:

shocked shocked shocked
what can u refer us to a thread if such exist. if there is anything i dont joke with, its the bolded. angry angry
Guy! Na god ( sokpona and anyale) go bless you! U literally just read my mind!
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by manny4life(m): 11:55pm On Dec 24, 2012
afam4eva:
It's called volunteering. I've done it before for an American forum. The owner of the site can decide to pay mods if he so chooses. But it's a norm for mods to do the job for free.

Well, that it's free "as norm" doesn't mean it's standard everywhere. If Seun had appointed three rotating mods "minimal compensation" to keep this politics section very decent and in check, so many things won't arise
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Afam4eva(m): 11:56pm On Dec 24, 2012
manny4life:

I beg to differ o, they have some financial compensation or perks depending on what type of forum it is. I know of two forum - one is about pilots, airlines etc and another about business and start up that their mods even top contributors are paid.
Like i said, it all boils down to whether the owner of the site want to pay or not. Both most times they don't pay. I'm a member of some tech American forums and you need to see the zeal that the mods over there possess despite not been paid. They're doing it as their contribution to a forum that has given them so much.
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Redmosquito(m): 11:56pm On Dec 24, 2012
afam4eva:
What does this remind me of?
*****looks through memory bank***
Monkey dey work.......baboon dey chop grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Super1759: 11:57pm On Dec 24, 2012
debosky:

Hehehehehe. . . . . I did not forsake nairaland. I continue to engage with the community, but on my own terms.

You posted my personal details, violated my privacy while insulting me amongst other things while making unrealistic demands of my time despite my voluntary contributions to this website. You think I'd continue helping you? You're even more deluded than before.

I don't hate you, I've simply recognised your petty smallmindedness and cowardice and decided to let you do your own thing. I wish you well - I hope others are more understanding of your flaws.

Those feigning surprise should not do so - this is the true nature of the autocratic owner.
haba!! Easy bro today xmas eve naa. Abeg no vex much
@seun,I think your response isn't frendly at all. We are all still together
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Redmosquito(m): 11:58pm On Dec 24, 2012
i am surprised oooo!!
Guys really thought they paid mods? shocked And I am still here? undecided And I have not killed anybody over mod vacancy? undecided
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by ijebabe: 11:59pm On Dec 24, 2012
Before the stroke of 12 there must be a statement o! Hian.

11.59pm.... grin
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by manny4life(m): 12:00am On Dec 25, 2012
afam4eva:
Like i said, it all boils down to whether the owner of the site want to pay or not. Both most times they don't pay. I'm a member of some tech American forums and you need to see the zeal that the mods over there possess despite not been paid. They're doing it as their contribution to a forum that has given them so much.

OK. I won't volunteer my time to revenue generating organization for FREE... Nothing is free, time is resource and it's not free.
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Redmosquito(m): 12:00am On Dec 25, 2012
midnight grin grin grin grin
I no miss am
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Afam4eva(m): 12:00am On Dec 25, 2012
Redmosquito:
If you see it that way...

The service of these mods is just similar to the service church members give to their church for free.

[size=15pt]It's 12 on the dot. Merry Christmas everyone[/size]
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by ijebabe: 12:00am On Dec 25, 2012
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Seun(m): 12:01am On Dec 25, 2012
debosky: Hehehehehe. . . . . I did not forsake nairaland. I continue to engage with the community, but on my own terms.

I posted a chat between the two of us in the private moderator forum. It happened to include your name. That's the "violation of privacy". undecided

You've come out of the shadows to kick me while you think I'm down. That's the definition of hatred.

If I'm autocratic, why did I have to ask the mods to remove the hall of shame threads? Why didn't I just do it without consultation?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Idowuogbo(f): 12:01am On Dec 25, 2012
Elewa! I love u! Happy keresemesi o! Am off to knack! Peace out y'all... I'll see u wen I see u. kiss kiss
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Mynd44: 12:01am On Dec 25, 2012
ijebabe: Before the stroke of 12 there must be a statement o! Hian.

11.59pm.... grin
Merry christmas
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by StellaBella(f): 12:01am On Dec 25, 2012
Merry Christmas y'all

JESUS IS BORN.
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by nduchucks: 12:01am On Dec 25, 2012
Nna, malice is for the birds and sisi dudes.
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Redmosquito(m): 12:02am On Dec 25, 2012
afam4eva:

The service of these mods is just similar to the service church members give to their church for free.
Redmosquito:

grin grin grin grin grin grin Ermmm.....merry christmas?! undecided
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by coogar: 12:02am On Dec 25, 2012
ijebabe: Before the stroke of 12 there must be a statement o! Hian.

11.59pm.... grin

ijebabe, this is not the e-channel!
there's no gist for you to scoop here - go to romance section and do an exclusive on 190. i heard he got räped by naija mopol at the bar beach last night.
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Nobody: 12:02am On Dec 25, 2012
After Seun publicly apologized, in addition to other offline consultations and meetings, we have decided to let the matter go.

We would be deciding on the fate of shame and fame threads in due course. And communicate to you accordingly.

For now, all threads on this subject to remain locked. Only my partner, if he decides to chip in more things, and of course the admin and supermods, can post here subsequently.

Regards,

15 Likes

Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by OAM4J: 12:09am On Dec 25, 2012
Jarus: After Seun publicly apologized, in addition to other offline consultations and meetings, we have decided to let the matter go.

We would be deciding on the fate of shame and fame threads in due course. And communicate to you accordingly.

For now, all threads on this subject to remain locked. Only my partner, if he decides to chip in more things, and of course the admin and supermods, can post here subsequently.

Regards,

Co-signed.

Thank you all and Happy holidays.

9 Likes

Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Seun(m): 1:31am On Dec 26, 2012
Jarus and OAM4J: Thanks for accepting my apology. You guys are doing a good job.

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (30) (Reply)

Father Cosmas Aguocha Dies In Accident In Imo State. Graphic Photos / If You Are To Meet 5 Nairalanders / Lady Dies On Her 20th Birthday From Fire Mishap (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.