Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,827 members, 7,806,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:44 PM

Questions For Anony About Souls - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Questions For Anony About Souls (19523 Views)

Questions For Daddy G. O, Pastor Kumuyi & Pastor Lazarus Muoka / Do Human Clones Have Souls? / What's A Soul? Do Animals Have Souls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Questions For Anony About Souls by Affiliated(m): 5:39pm On Jan 01, 2013
Greatgenius the thread would go back to souls soon enough as soon as Obadiah777 admits he's ignorant about that aspect of the bible and his nutritious food of life isn't so healthy to the brain.
And what's with the typing in all caps? Is that a plea for attention or a desperate attempt to differentiate yourself?
We can read well enough in small letters grin
Re: Questions For Anony About Souls by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jan 01, 2013
Affiliated: Greatgenius the thread would go back to souls soon enough as soon as Obadiah777 admits he's ignorant about that aspect of the bible and his nutritious food of life isn't so healthy to the brain.
And what's with the typing in all caps? Is that a plea for attention or a desperate attempt to differentiate yourself?
We can read well enough in small letters grin
grin grin grin grin IT IS MY THING TO TYPE IN CAPS. I LOVE HOW IT LOOKS
Re: Questions For Anony About Souls by Affiliated(m): 5:41pm On Jan 01, 2013
obadiah777: MY EXPLANATION IS INCONSISTENT WITH THE RELIGION OF CHRISTIANITY BECAUSE CHRISTIANITY THE RELIGION IS MAN MADE.

2-YES ALL HUMAN BEINGS HAVE THE POTENTIAL TO BE SATAN

3-ALL OTHER PERSONIFICATIONS OF SATAN IN THE BIBLE FOR EXAMPLE THE RED DRAGON IS THE GRECO-ROMAN EMPIRE. THEY ARE EMPIRES OR PEOPLE

4-JOHN 8 VS 44 IS REFERING TO CAIN WHO WAS A MURDERER AND LIAR FROM THE BEGINNING. DEVIL SIMPLY MEANS 'LIAR'.

5-THE DEVIL AND DRAGON IN REVELATION 20 IS THE ROMAN EMPIRE

OK. Then don't argue from the bible at all if you are going to base your excuses on the fact that religion is man made. Because the bible was not only man made, it was politician compiled. There's no such thing as a separate personality called Satan or God. Its all BS. There's only consciousness
Re: Questions For Anony About Souls by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jan 01, 2013
Affiliated:

OK. Then don't argue from the bible at all if you are going to base your excuses on the fact that religion is man made. Because the bible was not only man made, it was politician compiled. There's no such thing as a separate personality called Satan or God. Its all BS. There's only consciousness
YOU DO ERR NOT KNOWING SCRIPTURES. THE BIBLE IS A HOLY CONSTITUTION NOT A RELGION. SATANIC PEOPLE MADE IT A RELIGION SO AS TO CONTROL PEOPLE AND DOMINATE THEM AND FOR MONETARY GAINS AND POWER AND SUBJECTION.

THIS IS THE RELIGION THAT GOD ENDORSES JAMES 1 VS 27 Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world. <<< THIS IS WHAT GOD COUNTS AS RELIGION. ALL THAT OTHER STUFF YALL DO WITH THE ORGANIZED RELIGION ? THATS A BABY OF THE FOURTH BEAST IN THE BOOK OF DANIEL CHAPTER 7 AND THE BEAST IN THE BOOK OF REVELATION THE 13TH CHAPTER. THE ROMAN EMPIRE THAT IS
Re: Questions For Anony About Souls by Affiliated(m): 5:52pm On Jan 01, 2013
obadiah777: YOU DO ERR NOT KNOWING SCRIPTURES. THE BIBLE IS A HOLY CONSTITUTION NOT A RELGION. SATANIC PEOPLE MADE IT A RELIGION SO AS TO CONTROL PEOPLE AND DOMINATE THEM AND FOR MONETARY GAINS AND POWER AND SUBJECTION.

THIS IS THE RELIGION THAT GOD ENDORSES JAMES 1 VS 27 Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world. <<< THIS IS WHAT GOD COUNTS AS RELIGION. ALL THAT OTHER STUFF YALL DO WITH THE ORGANIZED RELIGION ? THATS A BABY OF THE FOURTH BEAST IN THE BOOK OF DANIEL AND THE BEAST IN THE BOOK OF REVELATION THE 13TH. THE ROMAN EMPIRE THAT IS

This holy constitution was it man made or did God write it with his hand?
I know you will say it was inspired by the Holy Spirit and if you say that then I'll claim the religion was also inspired by the Holy Spirit including all the evils perpetrated in the name of God by all religions.
Its better for you to even believe the emerald tablet of Thoth to be the work of God
Re: Questions For Anony About Souls by greatgenius: 5:56pm On Jan 01, 2013
lol lets see how this ends..two gods playing grin

3 Likes

Re: Questions For Anony About Souls by Affiliated(m): 6:00pm On Jan 01, 2013
greatgenius: lol lets see how this ends..two gods playing grin

Great fun... great fun smiley
Greatgenius By the way, have you read or heard about the emerald tablets of Thoth? If you have, what are your thoughts concerning it.
Re: Questions For Anony About Souls by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jan 01, 2013
Affiliated:

This holy constitution was it man made or did God write it with his hand?
I know you will say it was inspired by the Holy Spirit and if you say that then I'll claim the religion was also inspired by the Holy Spirit including all the evils perpetrated in the name of God by all religions.
Its better for you to even believe the emerald tablet of Thoth to be the work of God
YOU DO ERR. THE HOLY CONSTITUTION WAS PUT DOWN BY GOD THROUGH MEN. SEE THESE SET OF MEN CALLED THE ELECT, WHO PUT THE HOLY CONSTITUTION DOWN IN PRINT AS REFERENCED IN THE BOOK OF REVELATION CHAPTER 10, THESE MEN ARE THE FIRST FRUITS. THEY ARE SEALED MEN OF GOD AND THEIR SPIRITS HAS BEEN DONE TO WHERE IT IS PERMANENTLY RESIDENT IN HEAVEN. THESE ARE HEAVENLY MEN, IF YOU WILL. THEY ARE THE FIRST FRUITS OF THE LORD. THEY ARE HIS NOW. HOWEVER THE MEN WHO CAME UP WITH RELIGION ? THESE ARE MEN WHOSE SPIRIT STILL RESIDES IN THE WORLD. THEY ARE CARNAL MEN. THEY ARE MEN WHO ARE DRIVEN BY LUSTS, COVETOUSNESS AND POWER. THATS WHY THEY TOOK THE HOLY CONSTITUTIION AND THEN USED IT TO CREATE A SYSTEM OF CONTROL AND EXTORTION OVER THE PEOPLE
Re: Questions For Anony About Souls by Affiliated(m): 6:11pm On Jan 01, 2013
obadiah777: YOU DO ERR. THE HOLY CONSTITUTION WAS PUT DOWN BY GOD THROUGH MEN. SEE THESE SET OF MEN CALLED THE ELECT, WHO PUT THE HOLY CONSTITUTION DOWN IN PRINT AS REFERENCED IN THE BOOK OF REVELATION CHAPTER 10, THESE MEN ARE THE FIRST FRUITS. THEY ARE SEALED MEN OF GOD AND THEIR SPIRITS HAS BEEN DONE TO WHERE IT IS PERMANENTLY RESIDENT IN HEAVEN. THESE ARE HEAVENLY MEN, IF YOU WILL. THEY ARE THE FIRST FRUITS OF THE LORD. THEY ARE HIS NOW. HOWEVER THE MEN WHO CAME UP WITH RELIGION ? THESE ARE MEN WHOSE SPIRIT STILL RESIDES IN THE WORLD. THEY ARE CARNAL MEN. THEY ARE MEN WHO ARE DRIVEN BY LUSTS, COVETOUSNESS AND POWER. THATS WHY THEY TOOK THE HOLY CONSTITUTIION AND THEN USED IT TO CREATE A SYSTEM OF CONTROL AND EXTORTION OVER THE PEOPLE

If I understand you correctly, God doesn't want religion for man?

On another note, do you know how this modern bible you claim was put down by God came about?
Also do you read, believe or accept the apocrypha [Books that didn't get compiled in the bible]
Re: Questions For Anony About Souls by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jan 01, 2013
Affiliated:

If I understand you correctly, God doesn't want religion for man?

On another note, do you know how this modern bible you claim was put down by God came about?
Also do you read, believe or accept the apocrypha [Books that didn't get compiled in the bible]
THE BOLDED IS THE SMARTEST THING YOU HAVE SAID ALL DAY grin

I CAN TELL YOU EVERYTHING ABOUT HOW THE BIBLE WAS PUT DOWN AND ITS JOURNEY ALL OVER THE WORLD INCLUDING HOW IT GOT REVISED AND BASTARDIZED AND THEN BROUGHT TO AFRICA ETC ETC ETC. YES I BELIEVE AND ACCEPT THE APOCRYPHA BOOKS. A PERSONAL FAVORITE OF MINE IS SIRACH, ESDRAS AND MACCABEES. AND THEY DID GET COMPILED. THEY ARE PART OF THE 1611 KJV. HOWEVER THEY GOT REMOVED IN THE 1800s BY THE BIBLE DESTRUCTION GROUP
Re: Questions For Anony About Souls by greatgenius: 6:23pm On Jan 01, 2013
Affiliated:

Great fun... great fun smiley
Greatgenius By the way, have you read or heard about the emerald tablets of Thoth? If you have, what are your thoughts concerning it.
yea i have read some of it a while back. it dates backs to the atlantean period i believe..
Re: Questions For Anony About Souls by Affiliated(m): 6:26pm On Jan 01, 2013
obadiah777: THE BOLDED IS THE SMARTEST THING YOU HAVE SAID ALL DAY grin

I CAN TELL YOU EVERYTHING ABOUT HOW THE BIBLE WAS PUT DOWN AND ITS JOURNEY ALL OVER THE WORLD INCLUDING HOW IT GOT REVISED AND BASTARDIZED AND THEN BROUGHT TO AFRICA ETC ETC ETC. YES I BELIEVE AND ACCEPT THE APOCRYPHA BOOKS. A PERSONAL FAVORITE OF MINE IS SIRACH, ESDRAS AND MACCABEES. AND THEY DID GET COMPILED. THEY ARE PART OF THE 1611 KJV. HOWEVER THEY GOT REMOVED IN THE 1800s BY THE BIBLE DESTRUCTION GROUP

OK. I'm sure you must have done a lot of research and thinking to attain such a paradigm. I have no problems with your claims anyway, I think at the most basic fundamental level we mean the same thing.
We are all learning so continue on your path.
The soul people can take over once more. grin

1 Like

Re: Questions For Anony About Souls by Affiliated(m): 6:27pm On Jan 01, 2013
greatgenius: yea i have read some of it a while back. it dates backs to the atlantean period i believe..

Yea. it absolutely fascinates me. Maybe I'll send you a mail later and we can talk about it
Re: Questions For Anony About Souls by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jan 01, 2013
Affiliated:

OK. I'm sure you must have done a lot of research and thinking to attain such a paradigm. I have no problems with your claims anyway, I think at the most basic fundamental level we mean the same thing.
We are all learning so continue on your path.
The soul people can take over once more. grin
YOU ARE RIGHT. I HAVE DONE LOTS OF READING, RESEARCH AND THINKING. AND YES I AGREE THAT WE MEAN THE SAME THING. AND YES WE ARE ALL LEARNING. SCRIPTURE SAYS IN ALL THY GETTING GET WISDOM KNOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTANDING. WISDOM KNOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTANDING SHALL BE THY STABILITY WHEN THE TRIBULATION STARTS. WAS NICE KICKING IT WITH YA THOUGH wink grin IRON SHARPENS IRON MY BROTHER SO DOES ONE BROTHER SHARPEN THE NEXT.

1 Like

Re: Questions For Anony About Souls by greatgenius: 6:44pm On Jan 01, 2013
Affiliated:

Yea. it absolutely fascinates me. Maybe I'll send you a mail later and we can talk about it
yea there have been six period/races of mankind or eras so far which we just ushered in the sixth one this past Dec. 21... the current past one was the aryan period.. the script i believe were inspired by the Ra"s or given to the people by them during the atlantean period when they visited mankind at the time... you could tell it was distorted as usual by the people jsut like we have distorted the bible..
Re: Questions For Anony About Souls by greatgenius: 6:48pm On Jan 01, 2013
all is well that ends well i am glad you both just had some fun..good discussion

1 Like

Re: Questions For Anony About Souls by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jan 01, 2013
greatgenius: all is well that ends well i glad you both just had some fun..good discussion
YUP ALL IS WELL THAT ENDS WELL. THE DISCUSSION WAS STIMULATING grin I ENJOYED IT. A COLLUSION OF MINDS IS ALWAYS A GOOD THING

1 Like

Re: Questions For Anony About Souls by greatgenius: 6:57pm On Jan 01, 2013
obadiah777: YUP ALL IS WELL THAT ENDS WELL. THE DISCUSSION WAS STIMULATING grin I ENJOYED IT. A COLLUSION OF MINDS IS ALWAYS A GOOD THING
True... "when two or more are gathered in my name...."

1 Like

Re: Questions For Anony About Souls by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jan 01, 2013
greatgenius:
True... "when two or more are gathered in my name...."
DO NOT FORSAKE THE COMPANY OF THE BRETHRENS, ALBEIT VIRTUALLY
Re: Questions For Anony About Souls by truthislight: 9:28pm On Jan 01, 2013
I dont know where you see the contradictions.

greatgenius:
man formed out of the dust + breath or spirit of God= a living soul.. in other words the spirit of God is that which gives life to the lifeless body or "mould/dust/clay"... that which is animating the body is the spirit of God or God...

i agree with this ^^^

but the one below i dont know where you got that from.

greatgenius:
we are God in the flesh...

i beg your pardon?

You lost me here. But we are not immortal. No?

We are children of God, the only one having immortality is christ.
Any way, the word god is a title for those that receive worshipful honor.

greatgenius:
exactly at bolded.. the spirit of God is God

no, the spirit of God is the power of God.
The spirit of God is not a person and does not decide to do things on its own but God uses his spirit as he likes. That God uses his spirit to make man does not mean that God literally entered into man, but rather use his power to create man. So, man is not God.

greatgenius:
when it enters the clay or body it becomes God in flesh...

the bible said that God created man and not that God entered into man.

"he blew into his nostril" and not that God entered his nostrils.

greatgenius:
.thats a contradiction at bolded..

what contradiction

greatgenius:
you said earlier that living soul= man/flesh/clay/dust/mould+ spirit of God.

if you did not understand what i had said please say so and stop shouting "contradiction"!

Adam was a mould befor the spirit/breath was put into him.

The "man"/soul that he Adam came to be was a combination of the mould and the breath.

Maybe i should have said "a living man" .

What Adam came to be is what we are talking about and not the mould.

The mould, dust only is not the soul.

The mould+breath = soul.

You cannot have soul independently in the absent of the other, mould and spirit/breath.

please my explanation is exclusively biblical.

Any extrapolation that are outside what the bible says, am not up for it.
Peace.
Re: Questions For Anony About Souls by greatgenius: 9:34pm On Jan 01, 2013
^^^ you going around in circles here... forget about soul for a minute if that is what is confusing you and answer this..
was the /adama/mould/body before it became animated lifeless or not when it was first created?
Re: Questions For Anony About Souls by truthislight: 10:11pm On Jan 01, 2013
obadiah777: does anyone understand what this brah is saying cuz i dont ? cry grin WHAT EXACTLY ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY ?

thats your limitation, not mine.
Re: Questions For Anony About Souls by truthislight: 10:16pm On Jan 01, 2013
obadiah777: THE BREATH OF LIFE IS NOT WHAT MAKES THE CELLS START LIVING. THE BREATH OF LIFE ( SPIRIT ) ONLY GETS PUT INTO THE PERSON WHEN THEY POP OUT OF THE WOMB. INSIDE THE WOMB THE CELLS ARE FUNCTIONING WITHOUT THE SPIRIT. SAME WITH PEOPLE WHO ARE IN COMA FOR 30 OR 40 YEARS. THE SPIRIT HAS LEFT THEIR BODY BUT THE CELLS CAN STILL BE MADE TO FUNCTION WITH MACHINES. HOWEVER THEY ARE NO LONGER A LIVING SOUL. JUST A MECHANICALLY WORKING BODY.

are the cells dead for comma patience? No.

Since no, the spirit is the kick starter that enables the dust to come to live with functional cells.

A comma patience is only having a brain problem. Or is brain dead.
Re: Questions For Anony About Souls by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jan 01, 2013
truthislight:

thats your limitation, not mine.
I GOT THAT WINE GOING. I AM ABOUT TO GET THIS PARTY STARTED grin SUP MA NIGGA TRUTHISLIGHT wink grin

1 Like

Re: Questions For Anony About Souls by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jan 01, 2013
truthislight:

are the cells dead for comma patience? No.

Since no, the spirit is the kick starter that enables the dust to come to live with functional cells.

A comma patience is only having a brain problem. Or is brain dead.
I AM NOT COMPREHENDING YOU AT ALL. ESPECIALLY THE BOLDED
Re: Questions For Anony About Souls by truthislight: 10:41pm On Jan 01, 2013
obadiah777: does anyone understand what this brah is saying cuz i dont ? cry grin WHAT EXACTLY ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY ?

TroGunn:

I thnk his meaning is clear. "Spirit" can mean different things in the bible, even as it means different things in our usage today - including alcohol.

because you have been shown your limited knowledge you start bleeding in your here:

obadiah777: WELL YOU BOTH DO ERR. JUST BECAUSE THERE ARE DIFFERENT MANIFESTATIONS OF THE GODLINESS OR WICKEDNESS OF A SPIRIT DOES NOT MEAN IT IS STILL NOT THE SAME SPIRIT. THE SPIRIT IN A SATANIC PERSON IS THE SAME SPIRIT IN A GODLY PERSON. ITS JUST THAT THE SATANIC PERSON CHOOSES TO USE THE SATANIC SIDE OF THEIR SPIRIT. WHAT TRUTHISLIGHT IS TRYING TO SAY IS THAT THE SPIRIT IN A WICKED PERSON IS DIFFERENT FROM THE SPIRIT IN GODLY PEOPLE. THATS WRONG. ALL SPIRIT IS BUILT THE SAME. ITS JUST THE CHOICE AND FREEWILL OF THE PERSON TO DECIDE WHICH PART OF THEIR SPIRIT THEY WANT TO SHOWCASE. THIS IS CALLED FREEWILL

you dont even know the usage/application of the word spirit in the bible.

In the context of ephisiance, the spirit is the power that is satan's and he uses it to influence whomever is susceptible to his manipulations:

"Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:" (Ephesians 2:2).

While The spirit ^^^ of satan causes disobedience the spirit of the almighty God produces the fruitage of the spirit of God like:

"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith," (Galatians 5:22).

That you dont know this does not mean that you should lie all the time.

There are many ways that the word spirit is used in the bible, dont muddle things up because you see the same spelling my friend.
Re: Questions For Anony About Souls by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jan 01, 2013
truthislight:

because you have been shown your limited knowledge you start bleeding in your here:

you dont even know the usage/application of the word spirit in the bible.

In the context of ephisiance, the spirit is the power that is satan's and he uses it to influence whomever is susceptible to his manipulations:

"Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:" (Ephesians 2:2).

While The spirit ^^^ of satan causes disobedience the spirit of the almighty God produces the fruitage of the spirit of God like:

"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith," (Galatians 5:22).

That you dont know this does not mean that you should lie all the time.

There are many ways that the word spirit is used in the bible, dont muddle things up because you see the same spelling my friend.
I AM LOST cry
Re: Questions For Anony About Souls by truthislight: 10:52pm On Jan 01, 2013
greatgenius: lol so there are two kinds of spirits yet all are called spirit? satan also has his own spirit? ok so this begs the question whose/which spirit "created" the spirit of "satan".. my friend there is only one spirit. one God. polarity is an iilusion. separation is an illusion...

my friend, spirit as used in the bible can be a reference to the power of a spirit entity.

And they use their power to achieve their ends accordingly.

While we have our hands and legs to do what we want to do, the hands and legs of the spirit entities are their "spirit".

When a spirit entity come to do something it is its spirit that will be felt, either for good or for bad.

Their power is called spirit in the bible also.
Re: Questions For Anony About Souls by truthislight: 10:54pm On Jan 01, 2013
Re: Questions For Anony About Souls by truthislight: 10:56pm On Jan 01, 2013
obadiah777: LOL THAT PHARISEE INCOHERENTISLIGHT IS ALWAYS SCOFFING WITH WRONG INFORMATION grin grin THAT BRAH STAYS SCOFFING AT SOUND DOCTRINE. HE IS A GAINSAYER

it is very possible that @Obediah777 is the same person as @greatgenius.

You both seems to entertain similar ideas.

Just saying.
Re: Questions For Anony About Souls by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jan 01, 2013
truthislight:

it is very possible that @Obediah777 is the same person as @greatgenius.

Just saying.
IT IS. HOWEVER WE ARE DIFFERENT. I HAVE ONLY 2 IDS ON NAIRALAND. AND THATS THE TRUTH RUTH
Re: Questions For Anony About Souls by truthislight: 11:06pm On Jan 01, 2013
greatgenius: lol so there are two kinds of spirits yet all are called spirit? satan also has his own spirit? ok so this begs the question whose/which spirit "created" the spirit of "satan".. my friend there is only one spirit. one God. polarity is an iilusion. separation is an illusion...

obadiah777: LOL THAT PHARISEE INCOHERENTISLIGHT IS ALWAYS SCOFFING WITH WRONG INFORMATION grin grin THAT BRAH STAYS SCOFFING AT SOUND DOCTRINE. HE IS A GAINSAYER

TroGunn:

Actually not correct.

1John 4:1 - "Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world".

But I guess the point was just that the word "spirit" can mean different things including "attitude" or "spirit beings" or "breath of life" or "Holy Spirit".

obadiah777: <<< IN LAY MANS TERMS WHAT THAT VERSE MEANS IS ' DEAR FRIENDS DO NOT BELIEVE EVERY LYING PREACHER, BUT TEST THE PREACHERS TO SEE IF THEIR DOCTRINE IS FROM GOD, BECAUSE THERE ARE MANY FALSE PROPHETS' <<<< THATS ALL THAT MEANS. DOES NOT MEAN THERE ARE DIFFERENT KINDS OF SPIRIT

^^^
so spirit have other meaning? I thought you had said no?

this is the way you keep exposing your ignorance of the bible while you keep spreading confusion to the ignorance.

You should better change your ways and start learning the truth of the scripture and abandon this your ignorance because you are the king of the ignorance in this forum.

The point is you have spread a lot of lie in here in this forum when you keep interpreting the bible out of context and serving the purpose of satan.

*sigh*

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (26) (Reply)

Nothing Will Serve As Evidence For Gods Existence To An Atheist / Bishop Oyedepo Honors Wife, Says She Hasn't Stressed Him In 32 Years / Oladurotimi Saw Angels Wheeling Onaolapo Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.